The extramile in Hollywood Pt. 02

Story Info
James' adventures continue with the most beautiful actress.
10.4k words
4.76
4.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

''No way you touched her ass. Fuck me, man, I should have auditioned for this role,'' Simon said to me as we were sitting in a bar. ''I always wondered if actors get hard when they film erotic scenes with hot actresses.'' He took another sip of his beer.

''Well, it was a really close call, bro. I almost ruined it,'' I responded with a laugh. I told Simon all about the scene and how it went.

''You are lying, you got hard with his wife and he didn't cave your skull in?'' Simon said. 'Iif you ever need something to fill in for you, I'm your man.'

He didn't seem to believe anything that I was saying but to be fair to him, I couldn't believe it either. This had been so surreal. Last year I was fantasizing about Victoria and I may have had a couple of wanks over her. How did I get so extremely lucky?

''Did you get lucky this week?'' I asked him, but knowing Simon's history I was pretty sure I already knew the answer.

''I have been seeing this girl a couple of times. She's smoking hot but it doesn't compare to doing kissing scenes with Victoria Stonefield.''

''Come on man, you have been banging hot birds every week. Every time we go out you always come home with someone gorgeous. I never get laid. I wish I could be as good at pulling as you are,'' I said.

Simon started laughing, ''Yeah but still, you are spending most of the week with the sexiest woman in the world! You will probably be the next one with your picture on a magazine cover. You're a real movie star now mate. I would gladly switch places with you at the moment.''

He was right, in a way, I never thought about the possibility of being famous or anything like that. All I could think about was the fact that I got to spend so much time with Victoria and how amazing this was for me. And I finally landed a role that wasn't some shitty commercial.

''Simon, mate, I guess that we are both happy for each other. That's why we are friends right? Let's get some shots man!''

''You are right man, let's do it.''

I raised my shot and looked at him, ''Here's to friendship and to the future, to a great week of filming and to being able to spend some more time with the Victoria Stonefield!''

He laughed at my toast and we downed our shot.

---

I spent the rest of the weekend working on some assignments for a movie history class that I was taking. We didn't have a shoot day until the next day so I decided to take a shift in the coffee shop. I would get paid some good money for the movie but I wouldn't receive it until the shoot was over, so I still had to work for my lousy boss. I didn't realize when I signed the contract that the pay would come at the end of the shoot. But I honestly couldn't care less. I would have done it for free.

I arrived at the coffee shop, put on my apron and started to clean some of the tables. The shift would start soon and the place was already starting to fill up with the usual customers. My boss Stacy was already throwing angry eyes at me. I was going to ignore her the best I could. Luckily for me, Lucy was also working that day but not in the morning, so I'd have to survive the morning rush alone with my dreadful boss. Stacy was in a really bad mood, even worse than usual.

''Why aren't you done cleaning yet? It's 8:30, the rush is coming. Can't you do anything right?''

Man, I couldn't wait to quit that job. It was getting harder and harder to be in the same room with her.

''I heard you finally landed a role in a movie?'' She said to me with a mocking tone. ''Do you think you can slack of at work because you are some big shot in Hollywood now?''

''I am not slacking! I'll be finished in a minute.''

I tried to remain calm. I didn't want to make a scene and the people in the shop didn't need to hear me arguing with the manager. She was staring at me, not saying anything. I just wanted to get done with the cleaning and go take orders from the customers. I think if Stacy wasn't so annoying, she would be an attractive woman. But her bitchy behavior made it really hard to see the good in her. I can't lie, she is good looking but her personality was so off-putting that I wouldn't take 10 grand to spend a night with her.

I managed to survive the morning without Stacy and I snapping at each other. Lucy came in after lunch and my mood was a lot better. She always has this aura of positivity around her. I hadn't seen her that weekend so we had a lot to catch up on.

''So, Simon told me that you tried to convince him that you kissed Victoria on set this week?'' she asked me.

I grinned, ''I actually did.''

Lucy couldn't believe what I just told her. ''You did not kiss Victoria! I don't believe it.''

''Come on Lucy, I mean it's part of our job, right? And you know Hugo Armand movies better than anyone so you know that a steamy kissing scene is a must in all his films.''

She smiled, ''Oh my god! I'm really happy for you. That must be quite the experience for you. It's crazy to think that I will be in the audience and watching you two make out in a theatre one day, and you can brag about kissing Victoria. And then I will be able to tell people that I knew you when you were still a broke barista and not a big-time actor.''

I laughed at her comment. ''You are an amazing actress yourself; I don't think it will take long until you land a big role as well. Maybe we will get to star together in a movie someday.'' I paused and enjoyed the mental image of what it would be like to kiss Lucy on a movie set.

''Enough talking, more working!'' Stacy yelled from behind the counter and interrupted our conversation.

''God, what is up her ass?'' Lucy whispered to me.

''I don't know, you tell me'' I whispered back.

''She can probably use something up her ass, maybe it will make her feel better.''

I started laughing and Lucy giggled.

''The weekend is over guys. You can talk and laugh all you want when your shift is over.'' She yelled again.

Lucy and I looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders and went back to work.

When our shift was over, we went back to our dorms. I wanted to hang out with Lucy to catch up more but she was going to have dinner with her boyfriend Brad. Things like this made me a bit sad sometimes and although Brad is a great guy, I would be lying if I said I wasn't jealous. So, I went back to my dorm and decided to read my script for tomorrow's shooting.

Armand works in a weird way. He doesn't want to tell too much about what is going to happen on set. He said that it made the scenes more authentic if we didn't know what was coming. Every morning we would gather in his office and he would give us a brief about the scenes that we were going to shoot. So I knew my lines, but I had no clue if there was going to be a kissing scene or anything else tomorrow.

It was getting late so I put my script away and went to bed. But as I lay down I heard my phone buzz. It was a message from Ava and I opened the text.

''Hey James! How was your weekend? I'll pick you up at 7:30 tomorrow, okay?''

''Spend most of my weekend working on a project for film school, so nothing special haha. Sounds good to me, I'm looking forward to it''

''Great! See you tomorrow, goodnight, James xo''

Fuck, I should have asked her about her weekend, too. This is why I don't do well with girls. But it's too late. It would be awkward to ask her now. She probably just asked out of politeness and is not that interested in what I was doing, anyway.

I put my phone away and went to sleep.

---

My alarm went off at 7:00. I got out of bed and grabbed a quick shower. Normally I would have struggled to get out of bed, but I was really eager to get to the studio and film. As I stepped out of the shower, I heard a text coming in. It was Ava, she told me she was on her way. I didn't have time to make breakfast so I just got dressed and went to the coffee shop to get some food and coffee. I ordered one coffee but then changed my mind and asked if I could get a second one as well. I walked to the parking lot and Ava waved at me from her car.

''Good morning!'' she said with her cute, enthusiastic tone.

I gave her the extra coffee and she smiled, ''Aww you shouldn't have. What a gentleman, thank you, James!''

''For picking me up,'' I said while she gave me a heartwarming smile.

The first thing I did when we were driving towards the studio was ask her about her weekend. She told me that she spent some time with her sister and played tennis on Sunday. She seemed like a pretty active person and that was reflected in her personality.

''Are you excited for today?'' she asked. ''Probably hoping to kiss Victoria again, aren't you?'' she said with a teasing voice.

I laughed, ''I'm really excited, yes. It's weird, last week was amazing. I can't believe that it was all real. When I came home from set on Friday and told my friends, they didn't believe me at all.''

She giggled, ''If I wasn't on set, I would not have believed it either.''

We arrived at the studio and were greeted by a couple of crewmembers. It was strange, last week when I came here, it was the first time in my life. I was just another face, no one knew who I was. But now they were saying good morning to me and asking how my weekend was. It was quite the contrast. Ava went off to find some of her other colleagues, and I made my way towards Armand's office.

''Hey James! How are you today?'' he said with a smile, ''I hope you had a good weekend. Did you have any plans?''

I smiled, ''Hi sir, yeah, just relaxing, working on my school project.''

''If you keep calling me sir, I will cancel the film. I hate it when actors treat me like their boss or something. You are part of the team, okay?'' he said with a wink.

I nodded.

The door opened and Victoria came in. Her hair was slightly wet, and she was wearing a tight dress that was showing off her gorgeous body.

''Good morning, James!'' she said and gave me a hug. I felt her tits pressed against my chest and my body tensed up, not knowing where to put my hands. I just wrapped my arms around her, and she held me tight. She smelled amazing.

''Did you have a nice weekend?'' she asked me as she released her grip.

''Yeah, just spend most of it working on school, you know'' I answered, trying not to look too intimidated by her.

She sat down next to me and we started going through the script for today.

''Normally I prefer to shoot these scenes at the end of the week but due to scheduling conflicts we will have to do it today. I don't know if you have been paying attention to the weather reports, but the weather was going to be really bad Thursday and Friday so we would not be able to film.'' Armand said, ''Oh, we are shooting the beach scene by the way,'' he casually dropped.

The beach scene? So that was what the lines were about. I was really curious about what this scene was about, we didn't have any clues in the script.

''The stylist got swimwear for you both so you don't have to worry about that. The scene itself will not be too hard, a bit of dialogue and some swimming. There will be some touching because you are going to put sunscreen on my wife and then a bit of kissing, but you should not be intimidated. You guys did great last week, and I expect you to continue that.'' Hugo explained.

Touching and kissing? I was not expecting that today, I immediately felt my body tense up at the thought of touching her beautiful, soft body. And I was going to see her in a bikini. I mean, I'd seen her in a bikini on the internet but this was real life.

''The crew is still building the set on the beach so we will be there at 12:00. You guys can prepare and relax a bit. We will be shooting the whole afternoon and evening.''

We both nodded.

''Très bien, we leave in two hours,'' He said.

I left the office as Victoria stayed behind to talk about some things with her husband. I found a quiet place to go through the lines again. Now that I knew what the scene was going to be it made a lot more sense.

I understood why some actors don't like working with Hugo Armand because you don't know what you are doing or how to prepare, but at the same time, it was a thrill and it made the role a lot more authentic. I honestly didn't mind, but it was something that I just wasn't used to.

I put on some headphones and went over the lines but had a really hard time concentrating, knowing what was going to happen at the beach. My thoughts drifted off and all I could think about was the fact that Victoria Stonefield was going to wear a bikini on set. And not only that, I was going to touch her body.

Man, Simon was never going to believe this. I was actually living the dream of every man in the world. Except for Hugo probably, he gets to do this every day. It must be weird to see your wife do scenes like this with another man, but it happens all the time in Hollywood. Married actors and actresses do sex scenes with other people all the time, so it isn't that weird right?

I was approached by a crew member that we had to go to the set. We walked outside where a couple of vans were waiting for us.

''Hey James, do you want to join me?'' I heard a voice ask from one of the vans. It was Ava, sitting in a van with the door open.

''Sure'' I said and sat next to her.

''The place where we are going is beautiful. This is going to be great,'' she said with a bright smile. ''Are you excited?''

''Oh, yes, totally.'' I answered, ''but also really nervous.''

''I can imagine, I don't know many actors who are not nervous for a scene like this, especially in your position. What are you most nervous for?'' she asked.

''Definitely the sunscreen scene.'' I said.

She looked at me and laughed, ''Yeah, I bet. Don't worry about it, I'm sure you will be fine. I've heard from other actors that Victoria is very professional, and it will feel really natural. Just try not to look at her tits too much'' she said and giggled.

I turned red a bit but she was actually right, it is going to be really hard not to stare at her boobs while she was wearing a bikini.

The drive took a bit longer than I expected. We arrived at a beautiful secluded beach. The place was amazing. The set was already built, and the crew was running around to set up all the lights and cameras. Victoria was standing next to Hugo, wearing a light blue sundress and big sunglasses. Her hair was flowing in the wind and she was wearing a little makeup, she looked gorgeous. Hugo noticed us and we walked over to him.

''Ready for the scene?'' he asked.

''Yes, I'm really looking forward to it'' I said and smiled.

''Haha, of course you are. Ava can you take him to the dressing room?''

We went into the trailer that was parked near the set. Inside was a small wardrobe with swimwear and some shorts and t-shirts. There was a big mirror and a table with cosmetics.

''You can change inside. I'll see you on set. Good luck!'' She said and left.

I stripped down and put on the swimwear. I was told to put on the blue shorts with a white t-shirt and sandals. I looked in the mirror and felt a bit disappointed. I am quite skinny and I don't work out that much so my arms and legs were not super muscular. I didn't think this was going to impress Victoria or any of the viewers at all. I took a deep breath and left the trailer and went to the stylists who got my hair ready and touched up my skin a bit.

''Alright, let's get this started'' Hugo said as I walked towards him.

Victoria was sitting in a chair, looking at her phone. She was still wearing her sundress and sandals, but her face and body were now free of makeup. She looked better without makeup in my opinion and it is well known that she never had anything done to her face or body. She was 100% natural. That's what made her the most beautiful woman in the world, in the opinion of a lot of people, myself included.

''Ready, honey?'' Hugo asked her.

She nodded.

''Okay, let's do this.'' Hugo said. ''Let's go to the set, and we will do the dialogue first, and then we can start shooting the more intimate scenes."

Victoria and I got into position. The camera was rolling, and the crew was ready.

''Scene 8, Take 1. And Action!'' Hugo yelled.

The scene started off with Victoria and I walking on the beach with a lot of dialogue. We had to build the relationship a bit. It took us about an hour to shoot this part, which was a long time but considering the amount of dialogue it was not that bad.

After that, it was time for the more intimate stuff. First of all we were going to lose some clothes to reveal our swimwear underneath it. I was really nervous to get my shirt off, because I knew how skinny I was. But I was trying not to think too much about it, because I had a scene to do. I took off my t-shirt and tried to stand as tall and confident as possible. But now Victoria was going to take her dress off.

''Can you help me with my dress?'' she said, looking at me.

''Uh, yeah sure'' I said.

I stood behind her, and my hands were trembling. The dress had a zipper on the back to make it easy.

I placed my hands on her shoulders and pulled the zipper down, slowly. As I did, her gorgeous, soft skin appeared. As I pulled the zipper further down, her ass became visible and I could not take my eyes off her. Her ass was insane - so round and perfect. She took a step forward and let the dress fall to the ground. My mouth opened in shock as she turned around. I was looking at the most perfect woman in the world. Victoria Stonefield was standing in front of me in a white bikini. Her tits were big, and her body was so fit. Her skin was flawless, her stomach flat and her ass looked so juicy. She chuckled a bit when she saw my reaction and I turned red as usual.

I remembered what Ava said and tried not to stare at her boobs, but it was so hard. They looked so round and firm.

''I have something for you,' she said, holding a bottle of sunscreen.

This was the scene where I had to put sunscreen on her. She laid on her stomach on a towel and I stood above her, my cock was starting to grow, and I was really glad that it wasn't visible yet. As she was laying down her ass looked so good, it stood out like a speedbump. She put her hair to the side, and I was just looking at her body. I couldn't believe it. I was really doing this, I was going to touch the most beautiful actress in the world while she was wearing a bikini. I sat down on my knees and put the sunscreen on my hands. I was actually shaking from the nerves.

I slowly put my hands on her back and she immediately reacted to the coldness.

''Mhmm, it's a bit cold'' she said with a soft voice.

''Sorry'' I said and continued massaging her back.

''Cut!'' Hugo suddenly said.

''You two are doing great but I don't like the way you are sitting, James. You can sit on top of her legs, behind her butt, and you will be able to reach her entire body. It will be better that way. And don't be shy to touch my wife, you have my permission,'' he said.

That last sentence was something I never thought I would hear for a man married to such a gorgeous woman. I was nervous again to get on top of her but Victoria looked at me and reassured me that it was going to be okay. So I did as he said, and sat on her legs just behind her big butt. We continued the scene and I started rubbing her back again with sunscreen. I saw a lot of people in the crew in awe of her body and I was the lucky one touching it. Her skin felt so good, it was smooth, and silky. She had a lot of definition in her back and her shoulders and I was amazed at how fit she was.

''Alright, move a bit lower please, down her sides and the bottom of her back,'' Hugo commanded.

I did as he said and started working my way down, touching her hips. Her ass looked so amazing, I just couldn't believe the position I was in. My cock was getting hard and starting to bulge against my pants. I was hoping no one could see it but the fact that my dick was so close to Victoria's ass was a bit scary. After a while, I was at her waist.