The extramile in Hollywood Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rides to the studio and back with Ava were amazing. We always had a good time and we always had something to talk about. I really enjoyed spending time with her and I felt that we were becoming friends. I know that I said to Lucy that I would talk to Victoria about a modeling job but in the end, I was too scared to ask. So, I talked about it with Ava and when I showed her some pictures of Lucy, she was one hundred percent sure that Victoria would give her a chance.

''Holy shit, she's hot!'' Ava said as she looked at the hot blonde.

''Wow! her body! Her small waist, her perfect hips, her long legs and her pretty face with those gorgeous brown eyes. I'm sure that Victoria has a job for her,'' she continued.

So, she promised me that she would ask Victoria about it and would get back to me.

Ava was waiting for me outside, this was the last film day of the week and I was pretty tired. I needed some coffee. I got two coffees for me and Ava and got into her car.

''Thanks, James, how are you?'' she asked.

I gave her the coffee, ''I'm okay, but really tired. What about you?''

''Good, good. I talked with Victoria about a possible modeling job for Lucy and she loved the idea. She thinks that Lucy is really good looking and would fit perfectly with her brand. You have to send me her email so that we can arrange a meeting with Victoria and Lucy.''

I couldn't believe it! It worked, she actually pulled it off. ''Oh wow! Thank you so much Ava. You're the best!''

''I mean look at her, she is extremely hot. I doesn't surprise me that Victoria has a job for her,'' Lucy said, ''But, Lucy huh, is she just a friend?''

I blushed a bit, ''Yeah, she actually is.''

''So still in the friend zone?'' she teased me.

''No, no, she has a boyfriend.''

Ava chuckled, ''Aww, unlucky. Guess the guy who is making out with the hottest woman on Earth can't get lucky every time,'' she joked.

We arrived at the studio and there was a lot less crew around than usual. There were a couple of cameramen and some soundmen, but it seemed deserted.

''What's going on, are we not filming today?'' I asked, surprised when I entered Hugo's office.

''No, we are still shooting today but with a lot less crew, because today we are filming a special scene. Let's wait on my wife so that I can explain.''

It was very weird and mysterious. I was wondering what scene they wanted to film, and why it was so special.

Not long after Victoria came into the office. ''I'm sorry that I'm late. Hey James! How are you doing today?'' she said and gave me a quick hug.

I blushed, ''I'm okay, and you?''

''Great, thanks. So, we are ready for the big scene, right honey?"

Hugo nodded, ''Yep, everything is ready. Okay James, so today we are going to shoot the first nude scene of the movie. Victoria and I have been thinking about this for a long time. At first, we wanted to use body doubles for the scene but authenticity is key for me so we decided that we won't be using doubles."

''So, I'm going to be naked?'' I asked.

Hugo nodded, ''Yes, and my wife as well. But we will cut it in a way that the audience won't see any private parts of both of you in the final cut. So only me, and a very small part of the crew will see you both naked.''

My heart started beating really fast. I didn't know how to feel about this. How was I going to react to Victoria's naked body. Fuck, Victoria fucking Stonefield, I was going to see Victoria fucking Stonefield naked. On top of that, I was going to be naked in front of her. I felt the nerves running through my body. I was so scared but also very excited. Victoria looked at me and saw that I was nervous.

''Are you okay, James? This is a very difficult thing, and I completely understand if you don't want to do it, and I don't want to pressure you,'' she said.

''There will also be a lot of touching between you two," Hugo added. "Just so you know I'm completely fine with you touching my wife, so don't think too much about it. Just act like she is your lover and touch her like she is your lover. She will do the same to you, if you are both okay with that of course.''

We both nodded and told each other that we consent to touching. You don't get the chance often to see Victoria Stonefield naked. She had never done any nude shoots and no nudes of her had ever been leaked, so not a lot of people had seen her naked. I was one of the lucky ones.

''Yeah, I'm just a bit nervous'' I replied.

''Don't worry, me too. I've never done anything like this before,'' she said as she played her hand on my shoulder.

''Yes, James. Consider yourself lucky. You are going to be one of the few men who have seen my wife naked besides me.'' Hugo casually said with a laugh. ''We will start shooting in about thirty minutes. It's a shower scene so you don't need any make-up. Get to your changing room and get a bathrobe on. I'll see you guys on set.''

A shower scene? That was very unexpected. Victoria and I went our separate ways to get changed. I entered my changing room and my heart was beating so fast. I couldn't believe this was really happening. I was always curious what it was like for actors to shoot nude scenes with hot actresses. And in less than half an hour, I was going to find out.

I was shaking and my hands were sweating as I started to undress myself. I looked at my dick and thought, it wasn't the biggest. It was bang average so I was glad that it wasn't going to be shown to the whole world. Man, they were really going to cut it so that the audience won't see any of Victoria's boobs or pussy. I was going to be the only one to see it, me and a couple of cameramen maybe. I put on the bathrobe and sat down but I was really stressing.

*Knock, knock* I suddenly heard on my door.

''Hey, it's me. Can I come in?'' I heard Victoria's voice.

''Sure, okay,'' I said.

The door opened and I noticed she was still wearing the tight jeans and black top she had on earlier. I couldn't help but stare at her figure, imagining the nude body underneath that I would be seeing soon in all its glory.

''Hey James, I just wanted to say that everything will be fine. Like I said, I've never done anything like this before either, so don't worry about the nerves,'' she said as she sat down next to me.

''Thanks, but you seem very relaxed.''

She smiled, ''Well, I've done a lot of modeling, so I'm pretty confident with my body. You have seen naked women before, right? I won't be that different.''

''Actually, I have never, not in real life anyway,'' I said.

Victoria looked surprised. ''Well, in that case, I feel honored that I will be your first! Everything will be fine okay? I'll see you on set.''

She got up and walked towards the door. ''And James, it's not going to be awkward between us, okay? It's just acting.''

She left the room and my heart was still beating really fast. I couldn't believe I was going to see Victoria naked in just a few minutes.

---

The time had come and I took a really deep breath before I entered the set. This was my first nude scene ever, and the first time I was going to see a real woman naked. Never in a million years would I think that the first nude woman I would see was going to be Victoria Stonefield. I arrived on the set and only Hugo and Ava were there.

''Ava is going to be here to help me. And our camera woman Madelyn will film the scene.''

Damn, Hugo wasn't wrong when he said that I was going to be the only man in the world that was going to see his wife naked besides him. Victoria wasn't there yet, and Hugo and Ava started talking to each other. Not only was I going to be naked in front of Victoria, Ava was also going to see me naked and that felt a bit awkward.

''I heard that this was going to be the first time you are going to see a naked woman," Hugo said. "Must be a special moment and it will be perfect to get your real reaction on camera to seeing my wife naked.''

He explained that the scene was going to start out with me taking a shower, and suddenly Victoria would join me, completely naked. He wanted me to show my real reaction to seeing her nude for the first time. He also told me not to worry about touching his wife because we were going to be kissing in the shower. It was still a bit weird to me that he was okay with his beautiful wife being touched by a guy like me but I wasn't going to complain.

Victoria was walking onto the set wearing the same bathrobe as I was. My heart was beating faster and faster.

''Ready?'' she asked.

''Yeah, I'm ready'' I said.

''Good luck James and have fun of course,'' Hugo said to me as I went into the shower to start the scene.

Madelyn was standing in the corner, ready with the camera. The shower was very big and there was more than enough room for Victoria to join me. I looked at Ava who smiled at me and gave me a thumbs up. I took a really deep breath again and took off my bathrobe. Here I was, completely naked in front of three other people, one of which I drove home with every day, while I was waiting for the sexiest woman in the world to join me. How did I get here?

I turned on the shower and started washing myself. Then I heard a door opening and a person entering the bathroom.

''Oh, hello,'' I heard a voice say.

I turned around and this was a moment I would never ever forget in my life. Right in front of me stood Victoria Stonefield, one of the most famous and gorgeous women in the world, completely naked. My jaw dropped to the floor when I saw her extraordinary body. Her big tits were staring straight at me and my eyes couldn't resist going down to her perfect pussy. Damn, it was perfect! It was smooth and it was shaven and the lips were puffy and perfect. The sight was mesmerizing. She was a fucking goddess. Her hips and long legs combined with her hourglass figure made her the most perfect female body ever.

She grinned when she saw my reaction.

''Can I join you?'' she said with the most seductive voice ever.

I couldn't get a word out of my mouth, I was totally speechless, I could only nod. She stepped into the shower and walked towards me with her hips swaying and her bare boobs bouncing. I, like almost all men in the world, had fantasized how Victoria looked naked and this exceeded my wildest fantasy. It was like a marble statue of a Greek goddess had come to life. She was truly perfect.

''You like what you see?'' she said and wrapped her arms around me.

I felt her warm body press against me with her boobs pushing into my chest.

''Hug her and kiss her'' I heard Hugo saying.

I was still in complete awe of her naked body but I hugged her back. We looked into each other's eyes and started making out. This was literally the best job in the world. I was going to get paid for making out with a naked Victoria Stonefield. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me into her. Our tongues were swirling around each other's. She moaned into my mouth and I felt her tongue explore my mouth. I grabbed her ass and she giggled.

''Let's soap each other up, shall we?'' she said and broke away from our embrace.

''Turn around'' she said to me in a soft but sultry voice.

I turned around and Victoria pushed me slightly forward so that the shower would run over my head. Suddenly I felt her hands on my back.

''Oh, damn that feels good'' I said as she was massaging my shoulders.

She put some soap on her hands and started to rub my back. I felt her perfect boobs press against my back. Her hands felt so good on my body. This was the first time I had ever been touched by a woman like this. She rubbed her hands over my entire back and I felt myself getting hard. I always wondered if actors mess scenes like this up on purpose so that they have a reason to do it again. But I was too distracted by her touch that it didn't even cross my mind.

My penis was now fully erect. Luckily, I was facing the shower so no one could see it. She reached for my front and her hand slid over my stomach. She kept rubbing the soap over my chest and her boobs were still pressed against me.

''My turn now'' she whispered in my ear.

We switched positions and I tried my best to hide my boner, which wasn't easy.

''Don't forget my back,'' she said. Her voice was so fucking sexy.

I put some soap in my hands and started to rub her back. Her back was so soft, and her skin was amazing. I worked my way down, and reached her ass. It was the best butt I had ever seen. Round, big, and juicy. But I didn't know if I could touch it again so I went back to her shoulders. I accidentally pressed my erection against her back and she giggled.

''Oh, I'm so sorry'' I immediately said.

''Don't worry James, it happens. Don't think about it just continue,'' she said and Hugo also gave me a thumbs up.

I honestly almost forgot that there were other people there. I was so distracted by her body. I kept rubbing her back while my hard on was poking against her soft ass. She turned around and we started making out again. I really wanted to touch her boobs but I wasn't sure if they would be okay with that.

As we were making out, I felt her hand slowly reaching down. She softly wrapped her fingers around my cock. My eyes widened when I felt her hand on my penis. It felt so surreal and I felt my whole body shaking. I was kissing a naked Victoria and she was now also touching my dick, it was all too much for me and suddenly I started to cum.

My whole body was shaking, and Victoria let go of my dick as some spurts landed on her leg.

''Oh my,'' she said and started laughing.

I felt like I could sink through the floor, I was so embarrassed. Not only did I cum in front of Victoria by only a touch, I came in front of Ava and Victoria's husband. It was so humiliating and I didn't know how Hugo was going to react.

''I'm so sorry, that wasn't supposed to happen,'' I said with a shaking voice.

This was definitely going to be the end of my acting career and the last day in Armand's studio. I grabbed a towel and ran to my dressing room, too embarrassed to stay any longer.