The Eye and The Snake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then decided to start looking for my wife. The wreckage was moored on the beach, and I could find only luggage in there belonging to someone from the ship probably. I got some clothes and medicines there, which was a Godsend.

I looked around the island for a couple of hours, and realized I had circled around to my starting point, and I had seen no one. No one else was anywhere near me. The forest also seemed nowhere inhabited. It was hopeless. I sank to my knees and let the sadness wash over me. Esha could have been in worse trouble, and I didn't even know where she was. A part of me was thankful she was not here. A large, empty pit formed in my stomach, and I had no tears left.

That night I slept in the cave, not hungry, but terribly depressed. In my nightmare, I kept seeing Esha calling me, and me reaching out to her, but unable to. A large wave swept us away, and then darkness.

"Watch her, it's that simple!" I heard in my dream.

I awoke with a start. The Watchful Eye? Was it a dream?

I tried to remember everything about that Gypsy woman. A chill ran down my spine as I recalled her face.

"Think about anyone I want to search for..." I said to myself as I recalled my dream. I thought about Esha with all my might, and suddenly felt a darkness wash over me. The only thing that worked was my eye, and I saw Esha in front of me, in the clothes she had worn when she jumped off the ship, sleeping in a cave much like mine.

"Thank you!" I sighed in relief. A feeling of immense satisfaction came over me, a small fire was lit, and I could tell Esha was safe and sound. I had to find her. I tried to look around and saw it was a larger cave, but there was a bag of food and bottled water. So it seemed she had also gotten a part of the ship. This was good.

There was another person here though.

I realized Esha was not alone. There was a man sleeping on the other side of the fire, protecting the supplies they had gathered. I recognized his face as someone from the cruise, but not someone we had talked to.

"I hope they are safe."

I unfocused for a bit, and my vision returned to where I was. It looked like she was on the island. I had to look for a larger cave.

In the morning, I decided to check on Esha, and focused on her again. I was in her cave again.

Esha was sitting beside the fire, drying her clothes, and was wearing different ones. These were not hers, definitely something from the wreckage. She was eating some of the packaged food from the cruise, and she looked tired. The man was not there. Esha was still a distance from me, and my view could not move closer. A few things were laid out on a cloth, and the man walked into the cave carrying a bundle of firewood, and smiled at Esha. A knife hung from his belt. I got worried.

"Esha, be careful," I muttered.

"Hey," the man said, "Good sleep?"

"Yes Ahmed. Thank you..." Esha responded.

"I am glad..." he started.

"I was worried when I didn't see you when I woke up. But I figured you must have gone out to explore." she said fast, which she does when she is nervous.

"Yeah I had just gone to check the wreck for anything else. We hit the jackpot with the pantry and the suitcases." he sat down opposite her on the ground, his face grim. "I think the ship was destroyed, and I don't see anyone on this island. There was a piece of the beach I could not access due to a rocky chasm, but I think I can try and swim across it if you accompany me." he groaned as he pressed his calf to ease the knots, "Tomorrow though, not today."

"Did you see Raghav? A few others?" Esha asked, her voice barely a whisper.

"No, unfortunately." Ahmed said, his gaze fixed on the ground.

"Do you think we will get out of this? My husband must be worried sick." Esha said.

"Maybe. A lot depends on if we get rescued." Ahmed replied, and got up, avoiding her gaze.

"Could you remind me what happened with your husband?" he inquired.

"I was being lugged around by him when a wave broke us apart. I heard Raghav yell at me to get on the boat I saw, and then I turned around and couldn't see him anymore." Esha said with a quiver in her voice.

"It's alright Esha. Raghav would be proud of you for being brave and surviving." Ahmed reassured her.

"Thank you, Ahmed." A smile crept on her lips, which was just her being nice.

"Anyway I'll go get some fresh food, you try to explore the island and come back here by sundown." Ahmed said.

I got off the vision plane, and decided to search as well. Maybe we would catch each other. That was not to be however. By evening, I realized there was a rocky break in the beach which I could not cross. I guess they were on the other side of this. I could try the next day.

______________________________________________________

As I rested in my cave after eating well, I checked up on Esha. A familiar blackness enveloped me, and Esha appeared before me, sleeping in her cave. A faint light illuminated Esha's face, and the fire had died down. A strange feeling came over me, a feeling I could not describe, a deep longing to hold her. As I watched over her, Ahmed slowly entered the cave, and silently kept his accessories around him. The mouth of the cave was covered in fronds (a point to note for me for my search) and it helped prevent the cold winds from outside. Ahmed sat down and massaged his toes. Esha woke with a start and got back, but her face softened as she gave Ahmed a faint smile.

"I did not mean to wake you..." he said.

"You didn't, I had a bad dream" Esha said.

"I am sorry. Raghav would be happy that you survived the storm, and are still alive and kicking," A smile played on his lips, and I could not help but feel a bit jealous.

"I was worried he would be stranded out there" Esha said, a tear streaking her face.

"I am sure he will be fine" Ahmed said.

"Was there no one who you lost?" she asked him.

"No, I had come on the ship alone, going to meet my wife and kids in Madagascar." he said sadly.

"I am sorry. He and I were going to spend a fun time together, but this has ruined it." Esha lamented, tears flowing.

"How long have you two been married?"

"Ten years," Esha said.

"That's a nice long time. A good 70-75 years still to go" a smile appeared on his face, and a tear flowed down Esha's face.

"It's ok Esha. Raghav would be happy you are alive." Ahmed said, trying to cheer her up. A smile appeared on Esha's face.

"What is your wife like?" Esha asked.

"She is beautiful Esha, her eyes, her skin, her hair... her lips... they make my heart flutter." Esha's eyes widened and I noticed his erection. A moment later, a tear rolled down his cheek. Esha hugged him tightly, and Ahmed buried his head into her shoulders. A minute later, he broke the hug.

"She will be worried sick, I know Raghav is too," Ahmed said, trying to avoid Esha's eyes.

"Yes," Esha said softly. "How many kids do you have?"

"Two, a girl and a boy. Aisha and Aarav" he said.

"You're going to meet them soon." Esha reassured. A smile appeared on Ahmed's face.

They sat silently at the fire now. Ahmed was the first to break the silence.

"I guess I will sleep. It's been a long day."

"Sure!" said Esha, piling up the covers on her side of the cave too.

I disconnected. It was a relief that Esha was with a gentle family man. However, I realized that I needed to test my abilities to see if there was a way to get to her and get us out of here. I decided to use the evenings to do that.

As the weeks passed by, I got used to my powers more and more. I learned how to use the power alongside my normal day to day activities. I could basically parallel process what I was doing and what I was seeing. This helped me go about my day without breaking contact with Esha. I tried to get her to know I was watching, but I had no clue of a way to do it. Currently, I just had the view of an observer. Not much use except to see her.

On evenings, I would focus solely on Esha, trying to get as much of her in my head as possible. I longed to feel her touch again, her body looked so inviting I felt I could just tear through the vision and hold her. After a month of this, I had seen Esha's every step. Today was different.

I was watching as Esha slept on her side of the cave. I felt a shuffle behind me, and turned my view to Ahmed. Ahmed had shifted to have his back against the wall, watching Esha intently. His face had a raw intensity to it, and he was rubbing himself over his clothes while watching Esha.

I turned back to see Esha sleeping peacefully, her clothes worn out, and her ample cleavage on display. This was what Ahmed was feasting on tonight as he pleasured himself. Esha looked stunningly hot even in this state. A soft moan came from Ahmed as his hands worked his crotch. A few moments later, he stopped and his eyes rolled back into his head. A soft gasp came from Ahmed as he reached his climax, his legs twitching. A warm wet spot formed in his pants. As he came down from this high, I saw a sense of guilt fill his face, and he got up quickly.

I had noted that I could move a few metres away from my focus now, so I made my view follow him. He was outside, talking to himself.

"Fuck! Esha trusts me and here I am thinking dirty thoughts." A tear rolled down his face, and he wiped it off angrily. A few more tears followed, and Ahmed was crying, sobbing and gasping for breath. "Fatima, I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself."

After steeling himself, he made his way back into the cave, and fell asleep. I should have realized things are changing now.

_______________________________________________________________

The next morning, Esha and Ahmed decided to explore the rest of the beach, to find me or any person. A path opened up as they went towards the east end of the beach. A small rocky ledge was there, and the beach seemed to narrow down. A lot of rocks and debris blocked the way. A few hours of trying, Esha and Ahmed could not cross. This part of the beach was covered in sharp rocks and was unswimmable.

"I doubt there is anything on that side. We have checked it by approaching from that side as well." Esha groaned.

"Yes it seems wrong." Ahmed said dejected.

So it happened that a month after being shipwrecked, they concluded that there was no one on the island. I understood it would be up to me to find them and break that myth.

Esha was devastated on giving up hope that there was anyone on the island. I would be too, if Esha was the only one on the island and she gave up hope. A month in, Esha was not the same. A deep depression had set in, and Esha had taken to just walking the beach most days. I was just happy she was healthy, since the food was enough, and they were bringing in fresh food regularly. Esha would sit on the beach, staring at the sea. A few times she would cry, and Ahmed would console her, but mostly she was silent. A month ago, Ahmed was the quieter of the two, but now I was not sure.

"Our only hope is that Raghav finds us," Esha said one night.

"He is a tough man Esha, you need not worry," Ahmed said, patting her head. A small smile appeared on Esha's face, and the night passed by with idle talk. Esha was still sad, and the nights were becoming worse for her. A lot of times, she would sob, and Ahmed would sit quietly, holding her, but I knew it was not working.

They said their good nights and went to sleep. Or Esha did. Ahmed was tossing and turning, and I could see why. His shorts were tented and he seemed fidgety. He got up and went outside, and I followed him.

"It's just hormones. I am caught up in the fact that we are all alone here and I am horny. That's it." he said to himself.

"Esha will never know. Raghav would be proud you protected her," he continued.

He went back inside and watched her intently. He got bolder and pulled out his cock, and a gasp escaped my lips. His cock was around 9 inches long and thick, and he was circumcised. A vein ran along the side, and the tip was red and swollen. A large drop of precum leaked out and was spread across the head by his thumb. His hand flew around his cock as he licked his lips. A minute later, Esha rolled over and faced him. A moan escaped Ahmed's lips, and he froze. A few moments passed by, and a sigh of relief came from him as Esha went back to sleep. A smile crept on his face and his eyes were glued to her. A moment later Esha shifted, her leg falling out of the blanket. A silent groan left Ahmed's mouth, and he stroked himself faster. A minute later, his cock jerked and a large rope of cum splattered his shirt. He gasped and moaned, Esha's name escaped his mouth. A large wet patch was formed on his shirt and pants.

This continued every night for the next 2 weeks. Ahmed would pleasure himself to Esha's beauty, and cum daily. He was seriously pent up, and was probably used to a lot of sex. Esha was pure and chaste and such a sexy presence around him, that he could not resist.

Then one night, the inevitable happened.

Ahmed was pleasuring himself openly, his huge cock out and leisurely rubbing it while watching her. Esha had worn a pair of briefs she had found in the bag, and the sight of Esha's ass was driving him over the edge. A loud moan escaped his lips, and his hands sped up. A groan escaped Esha's mouth as she woke, and Ahmed froze. She opened her eyes and looked right at Ahmed with his cock in his hand.

"Esha..." Ahmed began. A look of horror and panic came over her.

"What... Ahmed.... What are you..." she sputtered.

"Esha, please listen...." a pleading look was in his eyes as he tucked his cock back in his pants.

"Not right now...." she said, as she got up and went out silently.

A few hours passed by, as Esha was sitting on a rock and looking away from the cave, a deep frown on her face. A few tears were streaming down her cheeks, and her lips quivered. A look of determination crossed her face and she walked back in.

Ahmed was pacing inside the cave, and Esha called out to him. A guilty look came over his face.

"Look, Raghav might be looking for us, or we might be the only ones left." Esha said, "And he would not approve of anything happening between us." As she said this, Esha walked over to the corner of the cave and pulled her hair out of the braid, and shook it.

"I am eternally grateful to you for helping me survive here. I picked you up onto the boat thinking you were my husband, and I was very upset when it wasn't him, but you have helped me survive just as much as my husband would." she said, opening up her long hair and sitting on the ground.

"I understand you have needs." she said thoughtfully," Raghav and I had been married for ten years, and I know how horny men can get, so I can imagine what you must be feeling."

"So you can pleasure yourself looking at me, but nothing can happen between us, please understand that." Esha finished and lay down to sleep.

"We can pretend that the other person is not doing anything. That's the line we follow." Esha said.

"Ok Esha." A sad smile crept on his face. A part of me was relieved and was happy to know Ahmed respected her boundaries, but a larger part was jealous and a little sad.

I saw Ahmed sit down and silently start jerk off again while Esha looked away. A tear rolled down Esha's cheeks as she looked away, and his hand moved faster and faster. Soon his face contorted and he moaned softly, his hips rising up as a rope of cum shot up and landed on his shirt, joining the other stains on his cum crusted shirt.

The next morning Esha and Ahmed sat in the cave and discussed their options. A decision was made to make a shelter and prepare for winter, because they were expecting a colder season, and the nights were already cold. Esha and Ahmed would be spending more time together. A part of me was happy Ahmed would want to protect her, but a bigger part was worried about her, and a little jealous.

The couple moved inside the forest and saw a smaller cave, which was more densely covered, and was better that way. They moved in with their clothes, and kept the medicines at the wreckage. As they settled there, they realized why it was a problem.

The river entered that cave every night. When they woke up the next morning they realized their bags of clothes were gone.

"It is ok, we have the clothes on our backs, and food and meds are in the main cave. So it's not a problem." Ahmed tried to find the positive.

"You are right." Esha said nervously.

I could understand why this was a problem. It took 3 days to notice the problem.

Esha's shirt was in tatters walking through the forest. A lot of it was torn or had slipped down, showing a lot of Esha's body, especially her cleavage and belly. I was happy that I could ogle her, but I was mostly worried.

"Esha..." Ahmed began, his eyes glued to her bra-clad tits. A deep blush came over Esha, and she looked away. A second later, she realized her error and her hands rushed to her front to cover herself, her face a bright red.

They returned to the cave and Esha turned away from him. A sigh escaped Esha's mouth, and her hands dropped to her side.

"Look, we have spent 2 months together. It is inevitable we would see each other like this. It does not make sense to have torn clothes on, it will just slow us down." she started taking off her top, "Let's be mature about it."

Esha threw away her top and turned to face Ahmed.

Her voluptuous body was on full display, her large breasts bulging out of her bra, and her hips curving out of her shorts. A faint outline of her nipples was visible through her bra. Esha's belly was soft and smooth, and Ahmed's eyes were glued to it. A large wet spot was forming in his shorts, and his erection was bulging. A slight tremor came over me as I saw Esha this way after a long time.

"Sure Esha." Ahmed said, as he pulled off his shirt and threw it away. A gasp escaped Esha's lips as her gaze went down Ahmed's body. A 6 pack was on display, and his muscles rippled as he bent over. A strong V cut led into his shorts, and Esha's gaze stopped at his crotch. A wet patch had formed, and Esha could tell what she was looking at. A deep blush came over her as she turned away. A second later, Ahmed pulled down his pants and threw them aside.

"Let's sleep." he said.

A sigh of relief escaped Esha as she lay down. Ahmed was fully erect and was now rubbing himself relentlessly while looking at Esha's semi-nude form. A few grunts escaped his lips as Esha cringed a little. A soft moan came from Ahmed and a rope of cum shot up and splattered his abs.

So now this semi-nude couple was building a liveable home in this cave, while I whiled away my time watching them and exploring more of the island myself. I had noted that I could keep going further and further away from them each time, meaning I could ultimately try to reach myself to see where I am as opposed to them. This could help me gauge distance. That was my only plan now. I was healthy, and was working to get to know where my wife was.

Esha and Ahmed continued to try to climb the rocky ledge daily. On this day, as Ahmed climbed, I could see there was danger coming. Ahmed's grip faltered once, and he tumbled down to the beach. Esha was scared and she brought him back to the cave. She saw that his hands were visibly swollen and he yelled when she touched it. Esha bandaged him and gave him painkillers.

By the evening everything was settled. Ahmed was resting peacefully and Esha had prepared his food. She fed him the food and they talked nonchalantly. They were now used to being semi-nude around each other. At night Esha bade him good night and was about to sleep.

"You took care of me like my wife used to." Ahmed said.

"I thought of you like Raghav and did what I would do for him, nothing else," Esha smiled.

"He is a lucky man Esha," A smile appeared on her face and a blush on his. A small tear rolled down her cheek and she turned away. A frown creased Ahmed's forehead as he looked at her.