The Eye and The Snake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Talk to him," I coaxed her one evening, "You're lonely here you should talk and not just play around."

Esha was alarmed at the prospect, but went forward anyway. She sat beside Ahmed as he was making a fire.

"You know what I think?" She started, "I don't think Raghav made it...."

"Esha--" A hint of fear creeped up in his voice.

"I hear him, taking to me, telling me what he wants me to do. I feel I'm going crazy, because I think he never survived." She said shakily.

Ahmed had nothing to say to this. Esha continued, "I'm very attracted to you, because I've been thinking of you as him... In our encounters..." She paused, "I feel like there's no hope of us being found, and I want to be happy..."

Ahmed liked dejectedly at her, and she said, "When we sleep together, you can touch me, I won't mind...I want to feel anything..."

She lay down on her side, wearing only her panties. Ahmed waited, but soon realised she was serious. He stripped down to his briefs and last behind her, cuddling up against her, skin to skin. He then placed his hand on her waist and squeezed, which was followed by a sharp intake of breath.

"Esha...?" He spoke

"Raghav had his wants, I can take care of yours...." A red hue crept up his cheeks, and he positioned himself to hug her properly. A soft moan escaped Esha's mouth as Ahmed pulled her closer.

"I haven't touched anyone since my wife..." He moaned, as he brought his hands to her breasts, and cupped one, "They weren't so big though..."

I was reminded of the feeling of her boobs and I got instantly erect. This was what I was missing. Ahmed could not help but enjoy my wife. I was just getting a taste through him.

He gently lifted her boob, his fingers trailing against Esha's full orbs. A gasp escaped her lips as he grabbed the nipple between his thumb and pointer finger, and twisted lightly. A loud moan sounded Esha, as the sensations travelled down and she writhed and arched her back. A wetness seeped through her panties as she became moist for him.

Ahmed ground his cock into my wife's ass, which felt so good because she has the softest ass globes ever. A soft purr sounded from Esha as he felt his balls pressed up against the small of her back. A small moan escaped his lips as Ahmed could not help but grind into her bum.

As Ahmed started humping her ass in earnest, I felt him getting closer, I made him pull down her panties and she looked back in fright as her beautiful booty was exposed while he tucked his cock into her ass crack and started humping away.

As Ahmed dry humped her, his hands kept mauling her breasts. This was all Ahmed, but I got all the pleasure out of it too.

Soon Ahmed came all over Esha's ass. A massive load exploded onto Esha, painting her milky smooth skin white. A massive pool of cum formed, and soon enough it trickled down between her cheeks. Esha turned around to look at Ahmed and his massive but deflating cock, spent and wet. Esha ran a tentative tongue across his cum covered head and tasted him. A satisfied smacking sound came from her lips as she approved of his taste.

This became a new nightly ritual. I knew I had to get them to "bear fruit" soon. But it had to be organic. I had to make Esha fall for Ahmed more.

I tried to occasionally make points to her like, "he's the only man around" "he can easily take you but he doesn't" "he has a great cock" "he's so lonely and you comfort him anyway" "he takes such good care of you, he really loves you"

For three months more, Esha and Ahmed kept getting closer to each other, discussing their ambitions, their families, their likes and dislikes for the island.

"I like that the island has sustenance" Esha said.

"It also doesn't have any insects, the trees are lush and abundant." Ahmed replied, gazing at Esha's cleavage. She had abandoned wearing clothes around Ahmed a long time ago.

"I could learn to love it," Esha sighed. A smirk appeared on Ahmed's face as he worked on his rock-hard cock. A thump sounded as Esha pumped into Ahmed, and as usual Ahmed was rubbing her to completion.

As they both orgasmed, she said, "I like this arrangement of ours..." and laughed, after a long time.

Ahmed was elated at seeing Esha laugh. He grinned and lunged forward to kiss her. Their lips brushed and Esha looked at him in disbelief.

"Esha... What if Raghav never comes....? And we need to live here... Together?"

"One year..." I whispered in her mind. I had steeled my resolve and decided I'll do my best to make her happy.

"I think if someone isn't found in a year they're assumed dead... We won't be found then..." She said.

"In that case, I can envision setting up a family here... Since I'll have nothing to go back to" she blushed.

Ahmed understood and blushed too.

"Right, 6 more months. Fingers crossed..."

________________________________________

One morning, as the sun was rising, I was testing my abilities, and I saw a ship around 20 km away from my island.

This was my chance. I went to the first person I could find in the ship and entered his mind. It was a rough sailor and as soon as I entered his mind, I was thrown out. I did not understand what happened. I tried several other people but to no avail.

After trying unsuccessfully for the 5th time, I stopped and thought about the Gypsy woman.

She had said, "They need to live and their love should bear fruit.... That is all that is ordained!"

Is this why I am unable to summon any of these people? Because they will bring us back to the world?

"Yes, you're correct Raghav." A familiar voice rang out. I could visualise the smirk that would appear on her face as I heard her, "Esha and Ahmed's love must bear fruit. A child must be born."

"But Esha is my wife!" I pleaded, aghast at being told this again, "She cannot bear a child with another man! Whatever work you have with her, I can do it too!"

"It needs to be Esha's baby with Ahmed, and it needs to be on that island itself." the hollow voice rang.

I was still fighting this. The powers that were involved seemed too strong to fight against, but I was not going to stop trying.

"If you try anything, and do not aid in our mission, there will be dire consequences" she spoke coldly.

I was wondering about the dire consequences when my vision went blank. Then the torture came.

I felt a sharp stabbing pain in my head as if a thousand needles were being pushed through it. A searing heat coursed through my veins, and it was as if my body was on fire. I was seeing a forest fire, surrounded by a 50 foot tall wall of water. Mutilated bodies, blood running like a river, and Esha screaming in agony. A black fog filled the room, and I could not see anything. A shrill scream escaped my mouth and I fainted.

I woke up feeling lightheaded, with a dull pain in my head. A groan escaped my lips as I rubbed my eyes and looked around. It was all normal now. but then the voice rang in my head again, "You need to keep the ships away from here, or whatever you saw will transpire."

I was terrified. This dystopian future was more than I could bear. I weighed the pros and cons. I am getting to feel my wife every day. I had made peace with it. What if I played around with the minds of the people on the ships?

"We will cut the connection immediately," the voice rang, "Just like we did some time back." Dammit.

"Ok, I will do as you say" I said, resigned.

________________________________________

Over the next 6 months, I helped keep several ships away from the area. No one even tried to disturb the peace in Eden Island, as I had named it.

I felt Esha slowly building towards her affections for Ahmed, who had never bothered to hide his own. A part of her even saw me in him, as I had pushed. A sort of familiarity and fondness had crept into their interactions. I still talked to her in her mind, suggesting she go further with Ahmed. A few times I caught Esha smiling while her lips were wrapped around Ahmed's cock.

It was then I realized Esha would actually start falling for him, and was playing around with the idea of a family with him. I decided to talk to her to put a finality in her head.

"Esha, I know you're falling for Ahmed. I'm here to tell you it's ok."

"Raghav..." A pained expression crossed Esha's luscious face and she was silent.

"I can't come to you where I am..." I said, trying to sound like I'm speaking from beyond this life, "but I'm watching you, and I want you to have the family you wanted. Describe it to me!"

Esha was incredulous for a moment, before her lips turned into a small smile. A dreamy look came on her eyes, as I suggested she continue talking. "I see us on an endless expanse of white sand beach. A vast expanse of endless ocean lay on the other side." Esha squinted her eyes, as she continued, "A child's sand castle sat nearby, a family picture laid next to it." A tear ran Esha's plump cheeks and she said, "A little boy and girl running around a large man stood above them, protecting and holding them close."

"That's nice.... You can realise that you know..."

A hopeful Esha stuttered for a moment, but a sad sigh escaped her damp lips, a deep sigh resonated from her soft damp lips, "Raghav this makes me want to never go back."

"Well I'm giving you reasons to stay..."

Esha was sitting at the cave opening that night waiting for Ahmed to return. She has found razor blades and had shaved herself completely, no body hair remained.

When Ahmed returned he saw Esha beaming. She sat before him and said, "It's been a year since we're stuck here. I think we won't be found anymore, and Raghav also doesn't seem to have survived."

She looked at him steadfast and continued, "I want a family..."

"Please know that when I do something with you, I have Raghav on my mind. Anything I will do with you will be with him on my mind. It's just that we happen to be the only ones here."

"That being said, I'm grateful for all that you have done for me, please consider this my gift to you."

Saying this, Esha sat on his lap and kissed him tenderly. It was electrifying for me, feeling Esha kiss me like that after so long, and yet it was with someone else.

I was nervous and Esha was afraid of messing up, which meant I had to lead her through the entire ordeal. A mischievous smirk appeared on Esha's naturally composed visage as she whispered, "I can't wait to please my husband with my Aaahhhhh"

Her last words were cut off as Esha stumbled backwards on her butt, shocked and aroused by Ahmed suddenly latching on to her sensitive nub. A look of sheer abandon flitted across Esha's lips, followed by me as Ahmed had inserted his tongue deep into her pussy, tasting her sweet and wet insides. A look of pure ecstasy swept across Esha's contorted face.

"You shaved?" Ahmed asked breathlessly. It felt great to taste her. I hadn't done it ever before and I loved how wet she was.

"Yes, for you..." She blushed.

That's all Ahmed could take. He got up and lined up his rock hard cock with her wet pussy. He looked longingly at her, waiting for the go ahead. It was a warning - there was no coming back from this. A knowing smile came on Esha's delicate face. A slight nod of her head was all Ahmed needed, and he pushed into her tight vaginal canal.

"Aaahhhhh!" Esha breathed as Ahmed slowly pushed into her slick snatch. A groan escaped Ahmed's lips as he bottomed out into my wife's slick honey pot. I was flummoxed at this.

I felt nothing.

It felt wrong, I should be able to feel Esha around my cock as Ahmed fucked her, but all I had was the visuals, no sense of touch.

Ahmed was now holding his cock in place in her, getting her acclimated to his size. A guttural moan escaped Esha's droopy mouth. A moan I missed and couldn't hear. A tear rolled down her face, a tear I didn't feel. A wave of emotions gripped me and threatened to overwhelm me.

Why can't I feel this?! I was getting mad as I was robbed of this single gift of physical intimacy with my wife.

I watched as Ahmed started thrusting into my wife harder. She was teary eyed but her pussy was welcoming the onslaught of the giant cock with ease. Ahmed held her in a tight embrace as he fucked her, closer and deeper then I had been with her for a year now.

I watched the couple make out before me. It annoyed me how much it aroused me, but it was supposed to be my prize, for bringing them together.

As Esha held on to Ahmed for dear life, he hammered into her relentlessly. A series of wet sounds filled the air as Esha's snatch rubbed against Ahmed's big cock. A look of pure bliss crossed his face as he savoured the velvety feel of my wife's warm pussy around his big dick.

"Esha!" moaned Ahmed, as he pummelled into her, "I love this so much!"

"Raghav!" Esha kept crying in her ecstasy, with Ahmed pumping her to a higher plane. I was pleased she was still moaning my name, but I was left out of the equation here.

Esha's nails scratched into Ahmed's back, making him moan. A groan escaped Esha's sinful lips as she wrapped her shapely, slender legs around his torso. A look of unbridled passion filled Esha's eyes as she bucked her hips, accepting Ahmed's engorged member into her moist pussy. A gush of juices flowed from my wife's aching flower, coating Ahmed's large, hard cock and spilling onto the floor beneath them.

Ahmed started rutting away at her harder, getting closer. Right at the end however, he pulled out and came all over her pussy and belly. Esha looked dejected.

"You did not cum in me?" she asked pleadingly with her doe eyes.

"Esha... I really love you..." he started, "And I can't let go of being alone with you so soon."

"I will cum with you.... But with protection..." Ahmed smiled and rummaged in his belongings. He brought out a box and smiled, "I have been saving these, just in case..." and he opened the box.

Inside, Esha could see a heap of condoms. "How many are there?"

"I guess I came across 4 big boxes of condoms in the medical supplies. Around 80 odd."

"I want to be your lover for a while... I am in no hurry to impregnate you." he said, and kissed her.

Esha and Ahmed rubbed against each other on the smooth bed of a large stone. A warm draft blew in from the ocean in the background. A breeze hit their sweating bodies, refreshing them and tousling their hair as Ahmed toyed with his hard cock, rubbing it against my wife. Esha was rubbing her hot pussy up and down Ahmed's cock shaft, grinding his dick to fully extend. Esha leaned against Ahmed's chest for a better angle as she slid her wet pussy up and down his shaft, slowly stroking it. A satisfied purr escaped her lips as she savoured the feel of his thick, hard cock between her thighs.

I was devastated, I could not feel anything anymore. I stopped watching, because I could not feel my wife at all.

_________________________________________

Several weeks passed as I tried to cop a feel from Ahmed's perspective, with no effect. I decided then that was enough. I had to summon the Gypsy. I guess the Eye had that power, because no sooner had I thought it that she appeared, cackling at my predicament.

"Hey, why can't I feel my wife?"

"Raghav, that Eye is strong, but it has limits. A far distance, as you have now realized, and limited contact."

"Why could I feel her earlier then?"

"Well," she smiled, "That's because you needed that push to bring them together..."

"I don't understand!"

"My duty is to bring Esha and Ahmed together," she smiled, "Your eagerness to feel Esha through Ahmed was what drove you to bring them together... so I enhanced that feeling... gave you the full power of the Eye for that duration."

My jaw was locked open, "You could manipulate the Eye?? But that means you can also override it for me!"

"Think about it," A conspiratorial smile crept up the Gypsy's lips, "You got Esha to fall for Ahmed, and Ahmed fell for her, what was the need of me manipulating the Eye anymore."

I held my head and sat devastated. I was never going to feel my wife again.

Unless...

"If I build my Eye's power, I can get it to its full potential."

"Raghav, you sound desperate..." A wry smile appeared on her face, "How far are you willing to go?"

"Anything!!" I was startled. A menacing grin appeared on her face. A second later her voice echoed in my head,

"A price... A big one..." A surge of energy rushed through me, and I nodded.

"The baby... I want it..." she said menacingly.

My heart sank. I confirmed, "What baby?"

"The baby Esha and Ahmed will have.... You need to give me the baby..."

My eyes were blank, this baby was not mine to save anyway. I hated the baby already, with a burning passion. But could I do that to Esha?

"I don't know whether it is right..."

"There is no other way for you to get the Eye's full power. I will easily take it away if you get good at it."

I contemplated this. I could not possibly do this.

"No, I can't do that... I am not hurting Esha..."

The gypsy woman looked at me intently. She then spoke slowly and clearly.

"You know they are making love right now, right?"

She then activated the Eye, to show me Esha and Ahmed after dinner. They were sitting in the far corner of the cave, on their bed of leaves, and she was on his lap - both completely naked. Esha had a sultry look about her, as Ahmed entered her slowly, deliberately, his covered cock entering her and hitting spots I had never hit. Esha was dripping wet, and a soft moan escaped her plump lips as Ahmed pushed in more and more. Esha rocked her hips back and forth, pushing and sucking her taut pussy walls around him. A lascivious moan escaped Ahmed, who was watching my wife with hungry eyes, and he pushed his hips forward, driving his long, hard rod deep into her welcoming hole.

"I guess you have not been following them around as much. They have slept together every night since the first night, for the last 4 weeks, many times on each occasion."

I was speechless. Esha and Ahmed were bucking wildly, their hip bones banging against each other as they fucked like animals. A feral growl escaped Ahmed's lips as he pounded my wife's tight slit with abandon, rocking her chubby frame on his solid frame. I noted Esha's figure, she looked healthier than she had been some time back.

"She had Ahmed to take care of her food and lodging, so she was well protected. Now she has her sexual needs met and so she is getting healthier."

I watched Esha groan loudly as Ahmed picked up the pace, thrusting his hips faster and holding her thighs in place. A moan echoed around the cavernous cave as the carnal lust overwhelmed them, driving them into a state of wanton desire. I remembered when Esha was like that with me.

"I can't do what you ask... I love her..." I looked away.

"Let me change your mind..." she said, and swished her cloak.

I was suddenly panting, sitting naked on leaves, and on my lap was a sweaty Esha fucking herself on my cock. Esha moaned, clutching at my shoulders, riding me to the hilt. A grunt escaped my lips as I lifted her legs up, folded her over, and banged the daylights out of Esha. A low moan escaped her lips as she bounced on my shaft, taking me deep inside her juicy pussy. A groan escaped me as I felt the tightness of her pussy squeezing me, pushing me over the edge. I wanted to feel her juices on my cock, as even with the condom on it felt so slick and tight that I lost control. A wet slapping sound filled the room, accompanied by a symphony of moans and groans. A guttural "Esha" escaped my mouth and I spilled my load in the condom while in my wife. She looked at me with her lustful eyes filled with renewed passion, and I was engulfed by darkness again.

In a flash I was standing beside them again, with the Gypsy. Esha was still sitting on Ahmed's lap, but now there was a used condom between them, and both of them were breathing heavily. A look of satisfaction had crossed Ahmed's face, and he gently turned Esha on his lap, "I lost control there for a second..." Esha smacked Ahmed's shoulder playfully, and I saw her cum coating his stomach. "You became a wild beast there..." Esha muttered breathlessly.