The Eyes Have It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I slowly licked and sucked on her lips, one of her hands went to her breasts and she started playing with her nipples. Her moaning became louder and more frequent the wetter she became. Her eyes flew open when I inserted the first finger slowly into her, I loved the way she gripped me while I explored her. Her clit became engorged and appeared from under its hood. As I lightly toyed with it using my tongue, I slowly withdrew my finger and reinserted two fingers into her, sliding in slowly with my palm up. It didn't take long to find the slightly uneven area I was looking for. Massaging it gently, I softly suckled her clit as she dropped her hand from her breast to my hair again.

I could feel her heels dig into my shoulders as her thighs slowly clamped down on my head. Her breathing intensified, coming in shorter and quicker breaths. She started pulling my face into her pussy as she rocked up and down.

"Doug -- oh, god, oh, god, shit, yeah, like that -- Doug, Doug baby, I'm gonna -- I'm gonna cu--", she groaned loudly as her back arched, eyes screwed tightly shut. She shuddered for a few seconds and started pulling my face away from her. "Fuck. Fuck, Doug. Oh, god." I'm pretty sure I'll remember the smile she gave me forever.

She pulled me up onto the bed and we stretched out beside each other, kissing and touching for a while. The plan I had crafted on the couch was soon abandoned as she slid down my chest, kissing along the way. I tried to pull her back up but one look into those eyes and I just let her do whatever she wanted.

My previous experience receiving oral sex wasn't anything to brag about. It was perfunctory, at best, designed to get me hard and get it over with. Laurie took her time. I was already hard from fooling around and she just made it more intense. Alternating between firm and soft, she had me begging her to stop so I could straight up fuck her. I wanted her so bad but she wouldn't give in. She knew she was playing with me, I could tell by her eyes and that smile that she was deliberately torturing me.

It finally got so bad that I grabbed a handful of her hair, not hard enough to hurt obviously, and growled at her, "Either sit on it or suck it. I don't care, just make me cum, dammit."

She gave me that smile again. Her eyes just said, "Fuck you, I do what I want." She tortured me some more, bringing me almost to the edge and then leaving me hanging. I always thought that pressure point thing underneath the balls was an urban legend. It was not. She knew exactly where it was and she used it liberally.

She finally gave me what I wanted. She had been teasing the underside of the tip with her tongue while I groaned, more in agony than anything. She stopped, tapped on my chest with her fingers and gave me what would turn out to be her favorite order, "Look at me." We locked eyes as she slowly took my entire length in, pulled back, and repeated the process, slowly picking up speed. Her hand gently manipulated my balls. It did not take long.

"Baby, I'm gonna cum. Oh, god, I'm gonna cum. Laur --" Pretty much everything quit working except the muscles that control ejaculation. Those worked overtime. I couldn't even breathe for a few seconds, it was that intense. She continued until I had nothing else to give. When I could open my eyes, she was just flicking her tongue around her lips.

Crawling back up beside me, she whispered "That was only fair, babe." No, that was not fair. Not in the least.

We lay there for a bit, cuddling and kissing. Just before I fell asleep, I thought to ask her, "So, is that a yes?"

"Yes, baby." Her voice was just as sleepy as I felt. I'm guessing we both fell asleep at the same time.

I woke up to a vision of beauty staring into my face as she fondled my morning wood. "It's about time. This thing's been awake for a while now."

"Well, we'll just have to do something about that, won't we?" I reached over and started to lightly massage her cleft and slide my finger inside it. She was already wet and ready, as she swung her leg over to straddle me. My hands found her breasts, her hand found her clit, and we manually entertained ourselves for a few minutes. When she was ready, she moved up onto her knees, guided me inside her, and slowly lowered herself. She positioned both of my hands over her breasts, then placed her hands on my chest and with her head tilted back and moaning quietly, she slowly ground out an orgasm, somehow managing to keep me erect inside her.

She then rolled us over, wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck, and I rocked back and forth, slowly building up speed until we found what worked for us. We kissed as we made love, maintaining eye contact when we broke apart to catch our breath. We really didn't speak until she sensed I was getting close, then she started whispering in my ear, "Fuck me, Doug. That's it, baby, fuck me good. Like that, baby. Please, fuck me. I want you to cum in me, I want to be yours, Doug. Make. Me. Yours."

When the first spasm hit me, I pulled her into me and I tried to get as deep inside her as I could. Her legs pulled me into her as her nails dug into my back. "Yeah, Doug, Like that, baby. Yes."

About all I was capable of was mumbling "Oh, Laurie," over and over again as I came. We lay together for a while, I think she took a nap and I stared at the ceiling, wondering how I could get so lucky. The rest of Sunday was kind of a blur. I have memories of watching her make dinner Sunday night, dressed in nothing but one of my work shirts. It's one of my favorite memories, actually.

Monday, I got a text from Megan. It was just a simple little red heart and the words "Thank you". Hoss and Megan came over after work and we had a couple of beers while the girls made dinner.

"You know, they're talking about weddings already." He had a hangdog look. His voice didn't agree though. He was happy.

"I think Meg had her mind made up from day one, dude." We clinked our bottles together.

"Me, too. I just kind of knew. You, on the other hand," He gave me a sideways glance, "took your damn sweet time getting around to it."

"I did." Which was okay, it all worked out for us in the end.

##### Three Months Later #####

I had no idea what I let myself in for. When Laurie's lease expired, we moved all of her things over to my apartment and we renewed my lease as a joint lease. Her first order of business, after redecorating the bedroom, was to make over my wardrobe. She has excellent taste, I will say that.

I'm glad she's slow to anger and quick to forgive. She's getting enough practice with me, I will say that. Hell, I'm still figuring out a lot of this stuff as I go. Meg is keeping me pointed in the right direction when it comes to her sister.

Meg and Hoss moved in together as well. They offered to let us move in with them, since Hoss had plenty of room in his house but after a road trip with them, we politely declined. Meg is loud. Hoss is louder. Enough said. I'll never forget laying in bed with Laurie, listening to them going at it in the next room, laughing my ass off as Laurie said, "I never needed to know that much about my sister." I'm pretty sure they got an earful, too. I did my best to make sure of it, anyway.

We met their parents and we passed their father's handyman test. As far as their mother is concerned, I think the jury is still out on us. That's okay, though. She seems to be coming around, especially with Hoss.

Laurie was promoted to senior banking representative, along with a nice pay bump. Bank management likes her and she has a bright future there. We started saving for the down payment on a house and we have a pretty good amount saved now.

The weddings are scheduled for early next year, ours is just before Valentine's Day, on Laurie's birthday. We haven't decided on kids yet, although I think she's leaning toward having a couple.

Robert is serving the remainder of his sentence somewhere in Ohio. Nobody believes he's coming back to Cleveland, anyway, not after the treatment he received on social media from the viral video clip. That commentary was brutal.

It's been said that the eyes are the window into one's soul. I'm not going to argue that. Ever.

##########

Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed it. Ratings and comments are greatly appreciated.

Fatdog25