The F Company Ch. 01: Lonely Mother

Story Info
In an Indian Mafia family, a couple helps a lonely mother.
3.7k words
4.52
43.6k
54

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 05/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ya Khuda...Oh god..." Alina moaned loudly as Feroz's tongue moved swiftly on her vaginal opening. "Don't stop!" The vagina was drenched with her fluids and his saliva. He gently kissed her clitoris and stimulated her again.

"Oh my god, Feroz... you are a magician!" Alina moaned again. Feroz smiled and continued pleasing his wife. It was a lazy summer afternoon in Mumbai. Extremely hot outside but the Khan mansion had a centralized air conditioner installed. The bedroom was quite cool and yet the action on the bed made the couple sweat.

"That's right baby... keep going..." Feroz said. Now Alina was on her knees sucking his big cock. He loved the way she moved her hands on his cock while sucking it expertly. Alina was 32, the same age as Feroz. She had a fair complexion. Her dark thick silky hair would make any guy crazy for her. Feroz loved to hold them in his hands when she would blow him. Alina was 5'4" and had a perfectly shaped body. They were married for about a decade now and still had not lost the intimacy between them. They would make love almost every day like newlyweds.

Feroz looked down at his cock disappearing into Alina's mouth in a rhythmic motion. Oh god, what a beautiful sight it was!

"Turn around. Let me take you from behind" Feroz instructed.

"Gladly!" said Alina with a lustful smile on her face.

Feroz inserted his cock into her. In a rhythmic motion, his body started hitting her ass. His balls were hitting her vaginal opening as he thrust his cock deep inside her.

"Ah! Yesss..." Alina moaned loudly, "Keep going... don't stop..."

Suddenly there was some sound outside the door. It felt like the door was open for a brief moment and was closed hurriedly.

"Who's there?" Feroz asked as he continued riding his wife.

"Feroz beta..." someone knocked on the bedroom door, "it's me."

"Yes, Ammi?" Feroz's tone was a bit irritated.

"I wanted to talk to you about something..." Feroz's mother Fatima, said.

"Not now Ammi...I... I'm busy..."

"Oh okay. No problem. Come to my room whenever you are free." Feroz could hear his mother's footsteps going away. He focused on his beautiful wife again. He now held her hair in his fist and started fucking rapidly.

"Looks like your mother's voice turned you on," Alina said teasingly.

"Oh shut up Alina!" Said Feroz. But she wasn't wrong. He was close to his mother and had always found her an extremely attractive woman. He hadn't shared this with anyone. Not even with his loving wife. But Alina understood many things without saying them out loud. She laughed at Feroz's denial and moaned again as he continued to thrust passionately.

"I'm ready..." She quickly got on her knees, ready for his cum.

"Give it all to me baby..." she opened her mouth.

"Aahhh...here it is!" Feroz shot his load straight on Alina's tongue.

"Wow, that was...something! How you recover so fast?" Alina said affectionately after swallowing his entire load. He just sat on the edge of the bed with a satisfactory look on his face. Alina kissed him on his cheeks and went to the washroom for clean up.

Feroz got dressed and went to his parents' chamber. His mother Fatima was sitting on the bed. Her eyes were red and swollen. She must have cried for the whole of the morning. Tears were still rolling down her cheeks.

"What's the matter Ammi?" It was a shock for Feroz. He had never seen his mother crying. Not even when there was an attempt to assassinate his father Mafia Don Farooq Khan.

"Feroz..." Fatima was still struggling with words.

"What is it?"

"Your father..."

"What happened to him?" Feroz was worried and getting impatient now.

"He's planning to marry again," Fatima said. Feroz was somewhat relieved after hearing this.

"Ah...yeah." He said.

"So you knew about it..." Fatima stated in an interrogative tone.

"I wasn't sure if this would happen... but yes, I had anticipated it."

"And still you didn't stop him?"

"No Ammi, this is all good for the business," Feroz said in a defensive tone.

"Don't teach me the business Feroz. It was me and your father who built this empire." Fatima said assertively. And she was right. Farooq was just a small-time smuggler and a local goon of a slum in the Versova area of Bombay. Fatima, who came from an affluent background, lived with her family in a spacious bungalow in Versova. A local politician was harassing Fatima's father for protection money and declared that he would have to marry off his beautiful daughter to him if he wanted to get rid of this extortion. Fatima told her father that she would commit suicide than marrying the filthy politician. Her father was helpless and didn't know what to do.

Farooq heard this from his mother, who was a maid in Fatima's house. He also learned that some other households face a similar threat from the politician. So basically the politician was a pervert and just wanted to take advantage of the women in his area. Farooq decided to act on it. A couple of other guys from the same neighbourhood joined him. They observed the politician for a week, found out about his routine and the places he would visit regularly. The politician used to visit a brothel frequently. One night, the politician, after a satisfactory fuck, left the brothel. In a lonely lane next to it, Farooq was waiting for him. In a quick action, Farooq shot a bullet in the politician's head. And that's it. The problem was solved. Everyone in the neighbourhood knew who did this, but police couldn't do anything with no evidence. A local gully boy became a hero. A Robin Hood of the locality. Someone who dares to stand up against the mighty to defend the powerless. Fatima was utterly impressed by the act of courage. She liked this tall, handsome, and brave guy. She fell in love with Farooq and soon they got married. Very quickly after that, a small-time smuggler and local goon Farooq became one of the biggest Mafia bosses in Bombay. His mafia gang was named after Farooq's initials- The F company.

The F company grew multifold when Fatima started helping Farooq in day-to-day operations. She was smart, courageous and extremely shrewd. Though Farooq was the face of the business, it reached its new heights only because of Fatima's contribution. The F company now controlled the underworld of not only Bombay but also Goa, Delhi and Kerala. As per Fatima's suggestion, the company slowly withdrew its direct involvement from all the illegal businesses, which created a barrier for the law enforcement agencies to get any hard evidence against the F company bosses. At the same time, it turned itself into an umbrella body of the local mafia gangs in Bombay, Goa, Delhi and Kerala. The money flowed upwards from all directions and the F company kept on getting bigger and stronger.

"Don't teach me the business Feroz," Fatima said curtly.

"I didn't mean to..." Feroz struggled with his words.

"I know it is important for Farooq to marry that little Mallu bitch." Fatima said bitterly, "but I fear that Farooq is getting carried away. It hasn't remained a professional relationship anymore. These days, he spends almost half of the month in Kerala."

"Oh Ammi, don't worry. I'm sure it is not like that."

"You have no idea son. We, women, have a kind of sixth sense about these matters. I know it when Farooq is distracted by another woman." Fatima said with teary eyes.

"Do you think he's falling for Urvashi Menon?" Feroz asked surprisingly.

"Yes. Feroz, I can sense it from his behaviour. It feels like he doesn't care for me anymore," Fatima rested her head on her son's shoulder.

"Ammi, I have never seen you like this, not even when Abba got married to Ameera and Sarah. This is his fourth marriage, I thought you would be comfortable with this by now." Feroz questioned.

"When your Abba got married to Ameera, you were very young and of course you don't remember much of my state of mind. But I was furious and jealous to the core."

"Jealous?"

"Of course!" Fatima continued, "Ameera was a movie star. She was young and gorgeous. And back then she was a London returned sensation."

"Oh come on! You are gorgeous. You don't need to compete with her."

"Oh, my dear son!" Fatima laughed, "Unfortunately your Abba didn't think it that way. He went for her anyway."

"It is hard to believe now, that you didn't like Ameera." Feroz had seen how well his mother and stepmother Ameera Qureshi get along now.

"Haha, yes back then it was all different. But Ameera and I got along very well. I liked her. When your Abba married the Goan bitch Sarah, Ameera and I grew closer to each other." Feroz smiled at his mother's remark on his other stepmother Sarah Alvarez.

"So I didn't mind sharing my man with Ameera. We had had fun together." Fatima continued in a nostalgic tone.

"Okay, I don't need details Ammi," Feroz said mischievously.

"But I do!" Both of them were startled by the third voice in the room. It was Alina. She had taken a shower and looked gorgeous in her wet untied hair. She had worn a simple cotton salwar kameez with a deep neck showing her cleavage line.

"Oh Alina, come..." Fatima told her daughter in law to sit on the bed with both of them, "What do you want to hear?" Fatima asked.

"Anything and everything that you want to share." Alina said, "Just because Abba is getting married again, doesn't mean you are any less important. You don't need to feel lonely or neglected as long as your bahu is here." Alina hugged her mother in law affectionately. Fatima reciprocated to it by hugging her tightly and then placing her lips on Alina's fair cheeks.

"Isn't that a lovely scene!" Feroz exclaimed, "I should tell my friends in the TV industry to change their typical Saas-Bahu drama on the daily soaps. We have a perfect example of how good family relations can be." Feroz said in a proud tone.

"No need for that. Things of the family should remain behind the closed doors." Alina said dismissively, "Isn't it right Ammi?"

"Of course!" Fatima laughed.

"Well, that's my cue. I'll take a leave now. I have some work to finish off before Abba comes back from Kerala." Feroz waited as if he wanted his mother to permit him to leave.

"Don't worry Feroz. Now that Alina is here, you can go." Fatima said lovingly, "But before you go, come here, give your Ammi a warm hug." Feroz went ahead and hugged his mother. She kissed him on his cheeks and forehead, and said, "Allah mehfuz rakhe"

"So, Ammi..." Alina started talking as soon as Feroz left the room.

"Yes beti?"

"Did you enjoy what you saw?!" Alina's question came out of nowhere.

"Wh...wha...what do you mean?" Fatima struggled for words.

"You know exactly what I mean..." Alina said with a straight face.

"I don't what you are talking about," Fatima said dismissively.

"Oh really?"

"Yes... I think I should go to Kitchen and see what Salma has made for lunch." Fatima got up from the bed to leave. But Alina grabbed her mother in law's hand.

"Wait." She instructed. Fatima was surprised by Alina's courage. No one, forget in the house, but in the entire Bombay would have dared to grab Fatima's hand and force her to stay.

"Bahu! You are crossing the limit." Fatima said curtly.

"Really?! And who crossed the boundaries when you secretly watched your own son fucking his wife?" Alina asked in an interrogative tone.

"I... I didn't... I mean..."

"What?"

"That was a mistake. I came looking for Feroz and the door was open." Fatima thought of it as a perfect explanation for her action.

"Oh my dear Ammi," Alina laughed, "Let's assume that it was a mistake. But you stayed there, watching us, touching yourself. Was it a mistake too?"

"N...no... I didn't do anything like that." Alina laughed again. And then hugged her mother in law.

"I know what you did. I saw you when I was sucking Feroz. I saw you touching yourself. And I know that you loved what you saw." She whispered in her mother in law's ear. Fatima froze completely. She didn't know what to say.

"It's okay Ammi. I know that you have been doing it quite frequently for the past few weeks."

"You knew it?" Fatima was surprised.

"Yes!" Alina gently kissed Fatima on her neck.

"Ooh!" Fatima moaned softly.

"I didn't say anything, because I know what you are going through. Rather I purposefully started keeping our room's door open, for you to enjoy!" Alina kissed on Fatima's shoulders. She quietly removed Fatima's dupatta, "And I know that you enjoyed watching your son naked."

"N... no..."

"Sshhhh" Alina kept her index finger on Fatima's lips, "You don't need to worry about anything. Just accept yourself as you are. I love you, your son loves you and no one is going to judge you for seeking pleasures." Alina said in a seductive voice.

"But...Bahu... this is so wrong."

"Before anything else, you are a woman and we, women have needs too" Alina kissed on Fatima's bosom.

"Ohh, Alina..."

"Yes, don't be afraid to enjoy yourself,"

"I won't be... come here" Fatima took her daughter in law's face in her hands. She looked directly into her eyes, "I'm so glad to have such an understanding and loving daughter in law." Fatima kissed Alina on her lips. The gentle kiss got passionate in a matter of a few seconds. Alina's tongue collided with that of Fatima's. She licked and sucked her mother in law's lips. Fatima was a gorgeous woman. She was 53 but looked no more than 45. Her brownish hair was braided. Alina carefully untied them while kissing her neck. The wavy locks of her thick long hair fell freely on her curvy body. Fatima was short, hardly 5'1. She didn't have a conventionally attractive figure. But, Fatima was voluptuous. Her curves would make any cock hard. Her deep neck clothes always highlighted her bosom. Within the next few seconds, Alina and Fatima were naked, kissing each other all over the body.

"Oh god!" Fatima moaned as Alina squeezed her breasts. For her age, Fatima had very firm breasts. Her dark coloured nipples were hard now and Alina was sucking them passionately.

"Ammi, I love you," Alina said as she slowly approached Fatima's thighs.

"Ah! I love you too beti," Fatima gasped as she sensed Alina tongue on her clitoris, "Ya Khuda, maaf kar de (Forgive us, my lord)!", She moaned loudly. A range of pleasure waves flowed through her body. Alina knew her job well. Her tongue moved swiftly on Fatima's vagina.

"Aaah..." Fatima screamed with pleasure when Alina sucked her mother in law's wet vagina.

"I can't believe I'm doing this with my own bahu," Fatima muttered to herself, "But this is... heavenly pleasure. I can't stop myself. Oh god!" This was the second time Fatima was getting an orgasm that afternoon.

"What the hell is going on here??" Feroz was standing at the door, surprised, confused and angry.

"Oh my god!" Fatima feared someone for the first time in her life. And it was a natural reaction. After all, she was naked, being licked by her daughter in law in front of her son. She covered herself with a blanket and hid her face in both of her hands.

"Darling" Alina came to the rescue.

"Don't darling me. That's my mother for god's sake." Feroz was certainly angry with what he saw.

"Listen to me." Alina, still naked, stood up and held Feroz's hands, "Ammi was lonely, frustrated and what I did is just for her pleasure."

"Alina, her pleasure is not your responsibility," Feroz said. By this time, Fatima had started sobbing. She was feeling utterly embarrassed by the situation.

"Whose responsibility is it then?" Alina questioned, "Your father's? Yes of course. But what should she do when he is drilling his dick in a young Mallu pussy? Why should your mother suffer when your father is enjoying heavenly pleasures?"

"Yes, I get your point... But... It's just not right."

"Tell me something, if she would go outside for pleasure, would that be acceptable?"

"No! Ammi is not a whore." Feroz said assertively.

"Exactly. And if she asks her close family to give her pleasures, when her husband is unable to provide it. Should we let her down?" Alina walked back to her mother in law and caressed her. She stroked her thick wavy hair.

"No... I mean..."

"Oh come on Feroz!" Alina now started cuddling Fatima, "Don't you think she's sexy?"

"Wh...what?" Feroz didn't know what to say.

"Look at her." Alina removed Fatima's blanket.

"No, Alina..." Fatima resisted a bit. But Alina still went ahead with it.

"Look at her body Feroz. Don't think of her as a mother, but as a woman." Alina kissed gently on Fatima's neck. "Don't you want to suck those beautiful nipples?" She cupped Fatima's big boobs. It was a super sexy scene. Feroz started getting hard.

"Come on Ammi, tell your son how much you loved to watch the naked body of your son."

"Oh, Feroz... come here beta," Fatima extended her hand. Feroz stepped forward, still unsure whether he should get involved in this. But, how could he control it? He was having his gorgeous busty mother completely naked. And she was getting licked and kissed by his beautiful wife. He hugged his mother.

"Ammi!" Feroz exclaimed.

"I had dreamt of this so many times. But never thought that this would become a reality someday." Fatima said. She ran her hands on Feroz's shoulders, then in his hair. Feroz was a handsome guy. He liked to keep a stubble. He frequented the gym and loved to work out. It was no wonder that he looked like a greek god with six-pack abs and a muscled healthy body.

"Ammi, I want you to be happy." Feroz held Fatima's chin in his hand, "I don't want to see your tears again. Never feel lonely, as long as your son and daughter in law are here." He placed his lips on hers.

"Hmmm" Fatima moaned softly as she kissed her son.

"Where are you going, Alina?" Feroz noticed that Alina went a little far from both of them.

"Nowhere, but I just want to witness you two making love. Do it! It is so sexy and hot." She sat on a chair rubbing her pussy. Feroz smiled, so did Fatima.

"Beta, let me get rid of those." Fatima unbuckled his belt and removed his jeans. There his tool stood. In all its glory. Fully erected.

"Oh my god! You have really grown big." Fatima said.

"Ammi, why don't you start by tasting it?" Alina instructed from her chair.

"Right away bahu!" Fatima took Feroz's cock in her mouth. She started blowing it expertly.

"Wow! You are very good at this Ammi" Feroz appreciated.

"Yes. Ameera taught me all of this." Fatima said.

"That's impressive," Feroz said. He remembered his stepmother Ameera for a second. She was very beautiful. The thought of his step-mom teaching a blowjob to his mom made him even harder.

"Stop fantasizing Ameera!" Alina mocked Feroz knowing exactly what he was thinking. Feroz smiled. "Yes, when I have two beautiful women with me, I shouldn't think of a third woman," Feroz said, "Keep going you gorgeous."

Fatima obeyed by sucking her son's cock in a beautiful rhythmic flow. Alina kept on masturbating on a chair.

"Oh yes... keep doing it Ammi," Alina moaned.

"I won't be to hold back anymore," Feroz said.

"Don't worry beta, unload yourself in my mouth," Fatima said.

"There!!" Feroz burst into his mother's mouth.

"Wow!" Alina exclaimed, "Come on swallow it all" Fatima followed the instruction and gulped all the cum.

"Impressive!" Feroz said.

"Now let me enjoy Feroz" Alina stood up and stepped towards her mother in law. Feroz quietly sat on the chair. Fatima smiled and pulled Alina close.

"You have made this all possible. You dirty little bitch." Fatima bit Alina's lips affectionately. Alina moaned with pleasure. As Fatima started squeezing and pinching Alina's boobs, she moaned loudly. Fatima quickly moved towards Alina's clean-shaven vagina.

"You are exactly like your cousin," Fatima said and started licking Alina's clitoris. Fatima was referring to Ameera. Yes, Ameera who had married Farooq, was a cousin to Alina, who had married Farooq's son Feroz. So Alina's elder cousin Ameera became her step-mother in law.

12