The F Company Ch. 01: Lonely Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What more did you do with Ameera?" Alina asked.

"Well, what can I say! Ameera, Farooq and I spent many nights together. Licking, kissing, sucking and fucking." Fatima's description made Alina more excited. Her vagina was drenched in her vaginal fluids and Fatima's saliva. The dirty talk between two of the closest women made Feroz hard again.

"Today, instead of Ameera, you have her cousin. And instead of Farooq, you have his son." Alina said suggestively. Fatima looked at Feroz. He was standing with his erected big cock.

"Oh my god beta!" Fatima's eyes were widened, "You are hard again! Your father never could do that."

"There are many things that I can do but Abba can't," Feroz said assertively as he inserted his cock in his mother from behind. He bent over and whispered in her ear, "like giving pleasure to you!"

"Oh god! You are so good" Fatima moaned. Alina changed her position and moved her head towards Fatima's vagina. She started licking it as her husband was destroying it with his hard thrusts. The 69-position excited everyone. Fatima licked and sucked Alina's clitoris while getting fucked and licked by Feroz and Alina.

And on that magical moment, all three of them came. Feroz shot his semen right into the vaginal opening which had given him birth 32 years ago. His wife licked that vagina clean while getting heavenly pleasures because of Fatima's tongue.

They stayed there in the bed for a while, cuddled together. The family that runs the F Company was entering into a new era of F action. What lied ahead, only time would tell...

12