The Fable of Cumalot

Story Info
A tale of King David & Marlin.
1.4k words
3.77
24.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

King David summoned Marlin.

“Anounce my Betrothal to the Fair Lady 999999”, he said.

“AT LAST, Sire, the population will be pleased, for you are a good and gracious King, we have no wars, poverty or sickness in the land, everybody leads a fufilled life in Cumalot, unlike Camelot next door, always warring”, Marlin said.

“Youre’e right my good man, but keep in mind that the Knights Of The Square Table must still be kept in-line and, above all, happy and satisfied, for I want no jealousy amongst us with my Betrothal to The Fair Lady, unlike the problems next door with that bitch Gwenavive and King Arthur, so I propose that the Knights have their way with the Fair Maiden, to rid them of their desire for her, and that they may serve her as proper Knights should, with gallantry and respect. Summon the fifty Knights”!. King David said.

The Knights were duly summoned and assembled in the Great Hall, Marlin carried out a head-count. “Fourty Nine present, sire”.

“Who’s missing, where is he”?, King David demanded.

“Um”, Marlin said,” It’s the Black Knight, sire, on a quest to seek out a Vestal Virgin, he has been gone for a goodly three years now”.

“Surely”, King David exclaimed, “one would have thought that it would have been easier to find and slay a Dragon”?

“Rumour has it that the Black Knight has already done that thrice times ten, M’Lord, Vestal Virgins are very rare in this day and age”, Marlin explained midly.

“Then we will carry on without him, good Marlin!, summon the Fair Lady 999999 to the Great Hall!”, King David commanded.

The Fair Lady, accompanied by her Ladies-In –Waiting arrived looking respendant in a long flowing gown, the handkerchief sleeves almost reaching the floor, her milky white breasts giving just a hint of the hidden glory that lay beneath.

The King bowed to her. “Fair Maiden, we are to be bethrothed shortly, to preserve everlasting peace amongst us and to ensure the Knights remain loyal to you each one will have their way with you, we will catch up with the Black Knight later”.

“At your command O’King”, her voice was as soft as down feathers.

Her Ladies-In Waiting undressed her, laying her on the end of the Square Table, her bottom just on the edge, her feet held in the air, being supported by two Ladies-In Waiting. One-by –one the Knights took her, some shyly, some with vigour. Number fifteen was reached before she cried “Stop!, no more today, pleeese M’Lord’.

King David was concerned, of course, he thought she had more stamina than that, never mind.

“Tomorrow Fair Maiden, after a good Knights, er….a good nights sleep”. The Ladies-In-Waiting assisted Lady 99999 off the Square Table, taking her to be washed, bathed and put to bed.

The next morn the procedure was carried out again, the Lovely Lady 99999 managing to accommodate eighteen of the Knights before collasping with fatigue and sheer enjoyment. King David asked after her well-being, concerned as he wanted something left of her at the end of all this ‘loyalty thingggy’.

“I’m fine, M’lord, I am looking forward so much to our Bethrothal Night, in the meantime at night all I that I see are Knights in my dreams, and not you”!

“I know”, he sighed, “just hang in there for you have just another night to go and another sixteen Knights m’dear.” he had not forgotten about the Black Knight, hoping that his quest for the Vestal Virgin had taken him to some far-off land from whence never to return. ‘I’ll advertise in the Camelot Advertiser for another replacement to make up the fifty when this is all over’, King David thought to himself..

Day three, again the brave Fair Lady 999999 accomodated, and did her duty for the sake of Cumalot, peace and goodwill, finally finishing of the remaining sixteen Knights, before settling down, slighty exhausted, for a good nights sleep.

Day four, a full assembly of the Knights, Marlin on the King’s left, the Fair Maiden 99999 on his right. “Knights”!, he cried out in his best commanding voice, “you have proved your allegience to Cumalot and it’s people, the last three nights this Fair Maiden has been banged good-and-proper by you Knights, the nights being a torment of dreaming about the next Knight, tonight she is mine, and shall have no other, we will Wed today”.!!

Amidst the cheers, a sudden commotion as the Great Doors were flung open. In marched the Black Knight, a collosal figure of a man, his black breast-plates reflecting, it seemed, death itself, his eyes the color of coal, his jet-black beard enhancing his gleaming white teeth, baring as he spoke.

“Just a sec, M’Lord, I finally found a virgin in my travels. It was not easy, believe me these days. She wasn’t Vestal but one has to make-do in a pinch.. I heard about the deal with Lady 99999 and rushed back ASAP, I had to carry the Horse myself for the last one-hundred Kilometers, the poor bugger being worn out in my haste to return and have a good bang at the Fair Maiden”.

The King looked askance at his yet-to-be prize of a bride. She appeared to be entranced by the magnificence and sheer size of the Black Knight.

‘Fucking Virgin Buster’, the King thought to himself, ’trust him to turn up now, of all times, now I suppose I have to keep my promise with the Fifty, or I will never have peace in Cumalot’ “My Good Sir”!, he exclaimed to this mass of a man, “Do your duty”!.

The King had half of the sentence out, sure of it, according later to Marlin, before the Fair Lady was wisked off the dias and stripped naked. Gathering her in his arms as if she was a feather he marched through the throng to the Great Square Table, placing her gently upon it. He withdrew his Penis, which one swears, by Thor, was as thick as a man’s bicep and as long as a broadsword, bringing a murmur of admiration from the assembly. A gasp was heard from the Maiden as the monster was plunged home. “You Ohkay Sweetie”, Black Knight enquired, not stopping his thrusting.

“Mmmpfffh”, Lady 99999 had trouble speaking, which, under the circumstances, was not surprising,, the thing being so far up her she felt it tickling her tonsils. Her only concern was that if this man-thing cums in her the recoil would rocket her to the horizon, never to be seen again by her beloved King.

But The Fair Lady 999999 was even too much for the ‘virgin buster’, her lovely body, long flowing hair and pure sweetness causing the Black Knight to withdrawl and cum, the liquid flying at a terrific velocity above her head, missing her by inches and slpat into the wall of the farside Great Hall, demolishing some of the granite blocks.

The Black Knight gently lifted her off of the table, standing her unsteadily on her feet. ‘I….I can….still….waalk’!, Fair Maiden says to herself, surprised that she didn’t sink to her knees, ‘must have been the training from the other Knights’.

The Black Knight got hold of his splonger, now hanging down lower than his knees and stuffed it into his tunic. “Tis done”!, he cried, “Now all Knights are as one”!

The Lady 999999 was washed and dressed by her Ladies-In-Waiting. The King, observing that she had gone through so much for Cumalot confered with Marlin.

“Look, Pal”, he said, “Duty to people is one thing for the sake of peace but my Knights, some nights, might try to be a bit too, er….., Knightly. Not saying don’t trust them of course”, he said quickly, “But don’t really trust Black Knight some nights, or maybe most nights after seeing that thing he wears, best we change the Law”

“Oh?”, Marlin says, “To what”?

“Well, seeing as I make the Laws anyway we forbid anybody with a ‘Knight’ as a moniker to monkey with The Lady 999999 on pain of banishment to Camelot, only people with ‘Day’ in their name can qualify from now on, that’ll fix it’

“Excellent Idea, Boss-Man-Kingy”, agrees Marlin, “Are you going to pronounce your New Law now.”?.

“Yes….where’s M’Lady, I wan’t her at my side to hear the good news.”. King David replied.

He walked to the Balcony with his to-be-Bride, the whole city had turned out to catch a glimpse of the couple, after all, this was their Wedding Day!. A roar arose from the crowds as they appeared.

“Good people of Cumalot”, King David cried, “as you know, our Knights have been appeased, curtisy of Your Fair Lady, soon-to-be-Queen. To prevent any further problems no Knights can now touch her, only people with a ‘Day’ in their name can…….. hands up those people”?

Thirty-Thousand-People stuck their hands up in the air…... M’Lady fainted.