The Facebook Chat with Leyna Nguyen

Story Info
News anchor Leyna Nguyen gets off her fan while on the air.
765 words
2.75
1.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Years ago Leyna Nguyen used to be the anchor on the 4 PM edition of the KCAL 9 news. When she was on, I used to see her online on Facebook and she and I would chat in between segments. She has always been open and very flirty and very encouraging. One afternoon, I decided to get really bold on one of our chats and openly admit that I was masturbating to her while she was doing the news. Here's the transcript of what went down that afternoon. The moment she first responded and engaged in our chat, my pants went down and I was naked within 5 minutes of our chat.

Brad: Hey Leyna, how are you?

Leyna Nguyen: I'm good, oh great one, how are you?

Brad: Watching you on the news right now. I see you're multitasking again.

Leyna Nguyen: :) that IS you on twitter, right?

Brad: Yes it is. You've been reading my Tweets?

Leyna Nguyen: of course. I so often want to comment, but because it's a work-related account, i can't :) is [name redacted] your friend? lol

Brad: A Twitter friend...so what comment would you like to make that can't publicly do?

Leyna Nguyen: oh, nothing I can remember. i enjoy reading both of your tweets. [name redacted] asks a lot of questions I have no problem answering, but again..I just can't

Brad: That's something that I admire about you. You are very open minded. Can I be honest with you about something?

Leyna Nguyen: of course

Brad: I think you are gorgeous and beautiful and sexy, and you already know what I enjoy doing when I watch you. I've mentioned you to my therapist in a few sessions.

Leyna Nguyen: and what did your therapist say....wait....what do you mean "mentioned me"?

Brad: My therapist has asked about my fantasies, and I've told her that I have masturbatory fantasies about you. She says it's very normal and that you're a very beautiful woman...she can see why I like you.

Leyna Nguyen: I like your therapist!

Brad: I told her my fantasy about you is that you interview me and ask me all sorts of very very personal questions. When the topic comes to sex and masturbation, you ask for a demonstration, which I'm more than happy to do for you.

Any chance for a wink or some acknowledgement that we're chatting while you're doing the news? Something that I'd only know?

Leyna Nguyen: hahaha...how about an ear tug next time we do weather.

you can do whatever you want to do. the camera's on me not you.

Brad: Do you read what all the men like me write about you online?

Leyna Nguyen:? where?

Brad: I sometimes see comments about you on YouTube where there are clips of you uploaded.

Leyna Nguyen: oh...someone told me that some guy posts that. I've seen a couple of them. ha.

Brad: Here's an example [video link redacted]

You've got me so sexually aroused right now.

Leyna Nguyen: hey, what did *I* do?

Brad: You look amazing. When's the weather (and your ear tug) coming?

Leyna Nguyen: soon. lol. after the toss to the cbs side comes back to us

Brad: Am I the only guy that chats with you in this manner? and does your co-anchor know what's going on? Sharon looks good too.

Leyna Nguyen: my con anchor does not know. she'd think i'm crazy! lol. logging off now. fun talking to you

Brad: You just brought me to an incredible orgasm.

The following week, in my next session with my therapist, I told her about what I did and what Leyna's reaction is. She commented that even though she's a public figure on television, she, like anyone else, is a sexual being who has her turn ons and desires. She probably got a kick out of the fact that I was so turned on and aroused by her and found it to be fun, flattering and maybe erotic. Perhaps she went home and masturbated to the thought of me masturbating to her.

I'd like to think that is the case. I've never gotten an answer when I've brought it up.

These days, she has a podcast called Consenting Adults where she talks about and interviews men, women and couples who lead a swinging lifestyle. Perhaps my therapist was right all along about her response to my pleasuring myself to her while she was on the afternoon news and she now finally has a place to openly talk about sex that her profession as a newscaster never let her do.