All Comments on 'The Faces of Freida Fay McBeal'

by ronde

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
KinPAKinPA7 months ago

This was…beautiful. Absolutely beautiful and filled with so much raw emotion…I haven’t read a story of yours that I didn’t like, but I have to say that to me they all pale compared to this. Truly fantastic!

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfire7 months ago

Very sweet story and very well told.

ag2507ag25077 months ago

I very rarely give 5 stars, very good stories get 4 stars and 5 stars have to be exceptional. You got 5 stars.

sirwoodcuttersirwoodcutter7 months ago

I had watery eyes near the end. Nice. Caring gentle. Thanks

Frankenstein1962Frankenstein19627 months ago

Very well done. I could have easily read 300 more pages of this story. Cheers. Frankie

Lector77Lector777 months ago

Excellent.

Thank you.

A_BierceA_Bierce7 months ago

You created two people who didn't know they would complete each other until they did. We should all be so blessed.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknight7 months ago

I enjoyed this romance a lot. An engineer and an artist? Great idea. Thanks

Ravey19Ravey197 months ago

Very sweet and convincing story, I loved it.

mcollectmcollect7 months ago

Excellent! My day always seems brighter when I see you have posted another story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A great job showing how two such different characters can make real contact, though neither has any understanding, initially, of even why they are drawn to or need the other. Bravo. And thank you. A truly unusual take on life and those who just don’t “fit in.”

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

All I can say Ronde is just WOW! Your stories just keep blowing me away. You have some very serious talent. Another exceptional romance story. Thank you for sharing your stories with us. 5* and thats only due to the limits set by this site.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This was a heart warming story that showed insight about love and how true love can be found no matter how difficult life has been. I too, have enjoyed and read all your stories. Thank you for this gift! K

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Amazing.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Lucky he didn't get her pregnant on their first time together. 4*

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Exceptional. I have read all your work on here and this is in the top three in my humble opinion.

Tix1234Tix12347 months ago

One of the best i read here. Excellent.

eomersoneomerson7 months ago

OK...I hate that I am limited to 5 stars! Great story....Just what I needed this morning. Thank you!

WantingToWriteGoodWantingToWriteGood7 months ago

Hoping there will be sequels. Well done.

goodshoes2goodshoes27 months ago

Burned right into my soul. Just a delightful, enjoyable story.

LitCritLitCrit7 months ago

Well done - interesting characters in an intriguing situation with a satisfying resolution. I would like to see more of/about these two, but this segment feels finished. Perhaps the foreshadowed baby would add an interesting twist to the saga? Definitely a five-star production - More, please?

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy7 months ago

Very delightful story!

5

J6480J64807 months ago

You did it again, new slant on a well word theme expressed with a new face (or 11). Enjoyed it

OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMind7 months ago

You really have a great imagination and a gift with words.

5*

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc7 months ago

The storyline is presented in much the same way as Frieda Fay’s mind works. Not sure if that was the intent, but it came through to me and I find it an amazing piece of literature. 5.0*

mikko_lainenmikko_lainen7 months ago

I have to tell you, I so much appreciate your writing! Touches me in a very rare way. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story, fells very true to life

SagellliniSagelllini7 months ago

I rarely rate stories but this one was exceptional. Extremely well done.

muskyboymuskyboy7 months ago

You really pull the emotions out of readers with this story, really well done. I would leave this as written, I don't think a sequel could make it any better than it already is. Thanks for this.

BlueFox007BlueFox0077 months ago

Thank you. That was outstanding. Do not change a word. No follow up necessary. 5 Stars.

AidanFAidanF7 months ago

Powerful stuff, thank you.

SlithyToveSlithyTove7 months ago

Absolutely lovely. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Oh. Wow.

Jack is a lucky man who has a variety of partners in life that love him and are all the same person.

No he is very, very lucky.

des911des9117 months ago

Beautifully done. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ronde,

Overall, this was very good. In developing the character Freida - it was a solid home run. 'Really well done.

-DreadedAnonymous

OvercriticalOvercritical7 months ago

You've managed to get to a place that most authors cannot reach. You're in a mind that isn't run of the mill and has taken some effort to reach, but it is intriguing and leaves your audience something serious to think about. I'm not sure where we are, but it's worth thinking about and letting that place grow and develop. Thanks for the challenge. 5*

Magic_CapMagic_Cap7 months ago

Really extraordinary, short, but not too short, exactly to the point, and thereby taken a topic that is difficult anyway, but formulated so well that it never seems forced, and nevertheless leaves room for own thoughts that deal with this topic and what it does to people.

Remarkable !

5/5 stars !

WilCox49WilCox496 months ago

Pretty good, on the whole. Two comments: First, I'm not aware of any churches at all, today or any time recently, that hold that women are evil in the way described in this story. Second, I've known a number of artists, and they're all pretty articulate about their feelings as well as anything else. Admittedly, sometimes they find there's more in their artworks than they had been aware of in creating them--but that's not much like your description of Frieda Fay or like what the two art teachers supposedly say. Artists are often a little out of the norm, but I don't think that's the usual way.

.

Still, Frieda Fay's (NOT "Frieda FAT's") rather bizarre personality is well enough explained by her family life and her peers' treatment of her. Well done.

ZoomUpZoomUp6 months ago

As always, I just found that story from the top stories of the month. So I read it. And at the end of it, I saw the author. Ronde. Didn't really expect that kind of story from you, I don't know why, but I just can't. So sensitive, so open, so deep. I just feel warm. I want to feel it always, thx for that story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

One of your best. Jack must like always guessing what Freida Fay wants next, or is already planning. It was amazing that somehow he was intrigued by her in high school even though they never interacted. The Lord works in mysterious ways to bring people together.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

With images more than just words rhode has presented the beauty of a true giving, self-sacrificing love that makes for a happily for ever after result. A sweet Romance beautifully done.

Thanks mate,

The Hoary Cleric

mitchawamitchawa3 months ago

Incredibly well-written with an innovative plot, well-defined characters, and a depth of warm feeling that make this story extraordinary. The dialogue was perfect as it fit the characters and shows Frieda's arch of change from high school to a fully functional adult. The detail used to explain the pictures shows Frieda's personality and while not straightforward it enables Jact to come to know her for who she was and who she is. A gentle loving story that surpasses most that appear on this site.

Richard1940Richard19402 months ago

An amazing story, deserving of a much wider readership than the Literotica members. Thank you very much, this one is even better the your normal exemplary output. 5 stars is definitely insufficient.

Peapod41Peapod41about 1 month ago

Almost perfection. As a man married to an artist, I felt you in my mind's eye. Wonderful, believable characters, A love story for the ages. Long on empathy, short on cant. On a scale of one-to-ten,

I'll give you fifteen, but then, I 'm a hard marker...smile

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userronde@ronde
Women tend to be the central characters in my stories, because I find their complex personalities to be fascinating. My stories come from my life experiences or the thoughts inspired by people I have met. I am an avid fan of history and especially the history of the America...

story TAGS