The Facesitting Bar Ch. 03

Story Info
The bar also chains lovers together.
2.4k words
4.64
20.6k
21
1

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 07/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,536 Followers

Jake's breathing quickened as Natalie edged closer to his smother box. She lifted her left leg and knelt seductively on the edge of the lid. Smooth warm thighs, all the way up to the hem of her panties, were now on show, but Jake could do nothing but watch and wait.

The curvy woman slinked closer, watching in delight as Jake and Natalie fixed eyes on each other. She loved how her bar could ignite such lust between lovers, while also allowing her to enter their worlds as disciplinarian and teacher.

She installed strict discipline with her boys as they waited for her to slide them forward into the bar and into the loving embrace of their waiting partners. But she was also a woman who loved a man's touch, and her legs would often brush close to their boxes.

She would read their eyes to see who wanted to play. Nice guys with a lusting look would quickly fall foul of her arbitrary rules and be punished.

A strict schoolmistress frown and she would turn and slowly sit. If they protested, she would just slide them into the bar and the clutches of the cocktail filled girls on the other side of the wall. If not, her cheeks would engulf their faces from which point she was almost impossible to refuse.

*

Jake gazed up helplessly. He had spent most of the afternoon locked in his box, exploring and worshiping Natalie's naked body and the sight of it squeezed back into her short tight dress and towering above him was too much to take. He tensed and thrust his head up against the underside of the smother box, while his arms and legs pushed up against the inside of the metal coffin shaped box that contained the rest of his body.

"Mmm... and how did that work out for you?" the curvy woman asked.

Natalie was now so close that Jake had no choice but to stare up her skirt at the white silk pulling tight between her legs.

"Please let me out," Jake moaned.

"You know I can't release you with Natalie's permission," the woman replied.

"Oh dear, Jakey," Natalie gushed, letting out an endearing giggle, "My body may have a few demands."

"Looks like you'd better meet those demands," the woman smiled, "'Cos in that box you are kind of fucked until someone out here lets you out".

"Sit on me, Nat," Jake moaned, his heart pounding and his lips apart.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door and the curvy woman spun on elegantly on her heels, her short skirt bouncing as she stepped away to answer it. Natalie started to ease up her dress, her lust filled body coming out to play, only to freeze as she heard the voice of the new arrival. It was Ben, who was both Natalie's brother and Jake's best friend.

"Quick, I give you my permission to get out!" Natalie hissed, pulling frantically on the lid.

"It's locked. We need the woman's key!" Jake cried.

"Where is it?"

"In her fucking bra, I think!" Jake cried.

"Well then my brother is staring at them right now!"

Natalie jumped back as the woman led her brother into the room. She dropped down on to Jake's smother box and reprimanded him with a 'shush' as he moaned in pain from her clumsy impact. She plunged her head down between her own thighs, peered inside her figure-hugging skirt and grinned at Jake's one uncovered eye as the woman led her brother across the room and into an empty box.

"Just wait here," Natalie whispered to the man between her legs as an elicit thought ran in circles around her head.

"No way, Nat!" Jake shushed.

"He'll never know!"

With her anonymity assured, Natalie couldn't resist tiptoeing across the room, pulling up her dress and dropping down on to her brother's face. In her haste, her butt had hit him with some force, and he also cried out in a muffled moan. Careful to keep his eyes covered, Natalie shifted her weight until his lips could just move against the crotch of her lingerie.

"Rach is that you?" Ben called, unaware that he hadn't yet been slid into the bar.

Natalie's eyebrows raised; she had no idea that Ben was seeing her friend Rachel.

"Rachel?" he croaked again.

Natalie grinned. It was so easy to fool him as, strangely enough, he had never had his sister's panties perched on his face before. Thinking that he was now with Rachel, Ben started to work his lips into her crotch, completely unaware that he was kissing his sister. Natalie had no idea that her brother could be so gentle, and she sat with her unyielding weight pressing down through her curves.

"Rach, you feel amazing," Ben mumbled, "let me kiss you..." he was straining to reach his lips up between her legs and push inside her underwear.

Opps, this was in danger of going too far. It felt good to tease her older sibling, but she wasn't letting Ben inside her pants. She bounced forward, pulled her cheeks apart and eased down trapping his nose and mouth in between her butt.

Ben was disorientated and helpless beneath Natalie, who was quickly becoming an expert on how to tease and torment a guy's face. Natalie knew that trapping his nose and mouth between her cheeks was the ultimate punishment, hidden from sight in an airtight and inescapable cell.

'Oh Ben, what a come down,' Natalie mouthed, 'Stuck between your sister's cheeks.'

Ben was moaning, he had evidently been hoping to gift his new date oral sex and was frustration at being relegated to her butt. The cheeks were also starting to suffocate him, as his little sister kept him down in her subterranean underworld for a few minutes more.

Natalie felt wonderful, satisfied on so many levels, but she could see the woman coming back. She jumped up, straightened her creased lingerie and pushed her brother's box forward into the bar to be met by cries of delight from Rachel and her friends.

Natalie danced back over to Jake's box and stood over him with a mischievous grin.

"You didn't, did you Nat?" Jake exclaimed.

"I didn't let him lick me..." she smiled impishly.

"Fuck, Nat!" Jake laughed, increasingly aroused by his unpredictable brunette.

Natalie reached for her small brown handbag from which she pulled the small bear with the chain around its neck. She ran the bear's nose up the inside of her thigh, its tiny body disappearing up inside her dress until she locked it away helplessly inside the crotch of her underwear.

"Oh Natalie," Jake moaned, trying to resist touching his own overused cock.

"Well, you're still stuck inside your box," she teased.

"The woman won't let me out without... 'my Goddess's'... consent!" Jake took a quick breath in. He couldn't quite believe what he had said.

"Goddess?" she repeated in a whispered.

"Yes, I 'm fucking crazy for you!" Jake moaned.

The stunned silence was broken as the curvy woman returned and rested her short cream skirt on the edge of Jake's smother box, "So what's your decree?" she asked Natalie.

Natalie was stepping from heel to heel, overwhelmed, trembling and giggling with her hands pressed to her face. She needed a moment to think and the curvy woman obliged by sliding across and settling her full weight on to Jake's face.

"It's okay sweetie," the woman purred, "Nothing gets in or out of the box while I'm sitting on top."

"I think he likes me," Natalie trembled.

"I don't think you need that bear," the woman replied.

"Can you chain us together?" Natalie ventured nervously.

"Of course, sweetie... shall we let him re-join the world?"

The woman slid her bottom to the side and looked down at Jake's pleading eyes, "Your lucky day," she smiled, "I'm going to chain you lovers together."

Jake knew he was grinning inanely, but he didn't care.

"Head-to-head, or head-to-toe..." the woman asked.

"Head to toe!" Natalie blurted.

Jake gazed up expectantly, as if waiting to be asked for his view.

"Has having a woman on your face all day taught you nothing about this place?" the curvy woman smiled, her rolling hips edging closer.

She unlocked Jake's box, took Jake's hand and steered him to the bathroom located on the other side of the room. She pointed inside at the shower and swung the heavy wooden door closed behind him and drew across the two heavy bolts.

"You can watch if you like," she called to Natalie, who quickly joined her at the door's small barred window.

*

Jake followed orders to undress and pass his clothes back through the barred window. With the women still watching, he then stepped into the shower and under the hot running water.

He dried his dark ruffled hair and wrapped the large white towel around his waist. He then padded back to the small barred window to find Natalie standing with her back to him, watching yet another guy climb into his box.

"Nat," he hissed.

She didn't hear him, instead absentmindedly tapping her butt, left then right, making her cheeks shake and quiver inside her short blue dress.

Jake tried to squeeze his hand through the bars but felt way short of reaching even the nearest bolt. He looked up at Natalie whose dress had now ridden up to reveal a slither of white underwear on which her fingernails were drawing circles as she watched another box roll forward into the bar to be met by waiting female flesh.

"Nat, I know you're busy," Jake called again.

She turned, smiled at him and walked up the door. She hooked her long dark hair back over her shoulders and leaned closer to kiss Jake through the bars.

"You look fucking hot in that dress," Jake whispered.

Natalie treated him to a wiggle of her hips and a cheeky smile, "Like anything else?" she teased, sliding up her dress in the hope of more compliments.

"Just kiss me," Jake growled, pushing his lips up to the bars.

"Mmm, I love you in this mood," Natalie trembled.

"Please let me out," he panted.

"Mmm... what do I get in return?"

Giving up his freedom in worship Natalie's body may have seemed sacrifice enough, but then nothing was straightforward when Natalie was in this breathy mood.

"We're gonna be chained together," Natalie cried out in delight as their hostess return.

The curvy woman unbolted Jake's door and stepped inside. She pressed Jake back against the wall and played with the chain and butt logo that was still padlocked around his neck. He barely noticed it now. It was as if being branded was now a way of life. Anyway, there were worse messages to tell the world than the fact you worship and pleasure your woman.

"You know this is a game and I will let you go at any time," the curvy woman breathed, her perfume strong as she leaned closer, only daring to kiss his cheek.

"Can't I forfeit all my rights?" Jake replied.

"That's a dangerous thing to say to me, sweetie," she smiled, "You're fucking cute and who knows what's going on in Natalie's loved up mind."

"Guess, we'll find out."

"So, you okay if I chain you to that crazy girl?" the woman asked.

"I really don't think I could disappoint those cute eyes," Jake smiled.

"You're too nice," the woman sighed, "but okay, I promise to keep you two chained until Natalie says. And judging by her mood, you guys may be hooked up for a while."

The woman teasingly unhooked Jake's towel and watched it fall to the tiled floor. She then led Jake and Natalie into a windowless room at the back of the bar that contained a queen-sized bed that filled nearly all the space and a tiny ensuite toilet.

Natalie couldn't keep still, wrapping her arms around her naked man's neck, bringing him down with her on to the bed. She kissed him and then bounced up to her knees, flipped around and lay down head to toe.

The woman reached for a high security chain, which she padlocked around Natalie's waist just above her dainty panties. It wasn't tight, but tight enough to ensure that it would never slide down over Natalie's hips without the key. She then ran the spare end through Jake's neck chain, through Natalie's legs and padlocked it back on to the back of Natalie's waist chain.

She then repeated her simple, but permanent restraint system to attach Natalie's neck to Jake's crotch. The same high security chain and padlocks glinting in the overhead lights. Not tight but totally inescapable.

"Okay so its agreed, you lovers stay chained together until Natalie says," the woman sympathised, "So Jake, welcome to your new life between her legs!"

"Can you leave us like this forever," Natalie called, peppering his cock with kisses.

"Whatever you want," the woman purred.

Jake dodged to avoid the vice like grip of Natalie's thrusting and over-friendly thighs. With her legs finally pinned safely to the bed, he looked up, but the woman had gone with the metal door thudding shut and locking behind her. The sound of the turning key and sliding bolts seemed to last forever, leaving a feeling of complete helplessness.

It made Natalie even more animated and hungry for her crush. She gripped Jake's erection and slid it into her open mouth. Her arms wrapped around his legs and her lips sucked hard beneath a tangle of brown hair. Jake knew he couldn't free himself from her embrace and closed his eyes, moaning and climaxing less than a minute later.

"Wow Nat!" he gasped.

She tried to consume him again, but Jake pushed her head between his legs and clamped his muscular thighs closed around her neck to hold her in place. Natalie loved that too and nuzzled into his thighs as she served her sentence for bad behaviour.

"I thought we had forever," he panted, rolling on top of her to explore her spread legs. He pulled aside her lingerie and brushed his lips across her vagina with the slightest of touches.

Natalie was in heaven. The combination of being crushed beneath him, her head locked away and the touch of his lips made her float. She climaxed slowly and loudly and was left grinning inanely and unable to stop shaking.

Jake released his grip around her neck, and it was now the turn of Natalie's thighs to lock away their prey, although as far as Natalie was concerned, he was locked up for good behaviour. Jake peppered her bottom with kisses until he found a nice place between her cheeks to snuggle in close his eyes.

Natalie sighed contentedly. It was the perfect place to store her lover until she was ready to go again.

AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,536 Followers