The Facesitting Bar Ch. 07

Story Info
Emma craves more of Jake’s touch... and Natalie’s too.
4.1k words
4.73
3k
7
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 07/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,530 Followers

Monday morning, and Miss Fallon arrived for work with the same sexual fantasies that had driven her to distraction at the Facesitting Bar the night before.

Beneath her respectable, knee-length tan skirt was the same flirty blue lingerie that she had worn at the bar. The blue silk was still infused with a mix of her arousal and Jake's saliva and still stretched steamily around a love-stuck body that was desperate for more of Jake's touch.

As Miss Fallon unlocked her classroom, her clinking keyring brought back memories of the curvy woman's jangling keys that belonged to the padlocks and chains that had held Jake between her legs. Wow those chains had been tight, trapping Jake on an exquisitely short leash. Her smouldering blue eyes wished he was still there as she pressed herself against the door, her body aglow, wondering how she was going to survive a day at work.

At least she still held some power over her cute ex-student. The Facesitting Bar's male guests were each branded with a heavy security chain padlocked tightly around their necks. On the chain was a small steel plaque with the bar's blatant logo of stylised female buttocks. A sexual symbol that was far too provocative to wear in vanilla society.

The neck chain was designed to ensure the man's total devotion to his partner's body. Disappointing the woman was not advised as removing the chain without the key was almost impossible. And Emma still had Jake's key.

Natalie had used the same leverage over Jake on their first night together, leaving him branded with the sassy buttocks for days before unlocking him. By then, it was too late, and he had fallen for her. So, the system worked, but unfortunately, for every couple brought together by the tease, there were other men who were left permanently branded. Even men who had pleased their women could get caught, as keys held by aroused, inebriated women could be a bad mix. Keys teasingly tucked into bras had been known to slip out on the giggly walk home.

*

It was the first time that Jake had been back to his old school since graduation. He waited next to the classroom door, beside the ominous 'Miss Emma Fallon' name badge, as a class of students hurriedly filed out.

With memories of his sexy volatile teacher still in his mind, Jake ventured inside to find his ex-teacher sitting on the edge of her desk wearing a blue top, tan skirt, stockings, and black leather heels.

Emma looked up, feeling her body reacting as he walked closer. She loved his casual, effortless style in blue jeans and black top. Her strict schoolteacher expression softened as he awoke her hidden foxy persona. Jake's touch had been wonderful, and Emma was starting to obsess about feeling him again. Her breathing slowed, her legs uncrossed, and her thighs parted inside her restrictive skirt.

"Jake," she smiled, swallowing on her dry throat.

"Miss Fallon," Jake replied, the implications of what would happen if he didn't address her properly seemingly hard wired into him.

"Call me Emma, please. It's good to see you again."

She flicked her long blonde hair provocatively. Her voice was breathy as Jake unzipped the top of his black, high necked jumper to reveal the padlocked security chain.

Emma couldn't help but smile. "They said the key was mine."

"Yes," Jake sighed with a sense of déjà vu, "but I can't go to work like this."

Emma edged forward on her desk, the edge of the polished wood pressing into her skirt, her long blonde hair ruffled over her shoulders and her breathing slow and deep.

"Well, Natalie shouldn't have left you with a perverted bitch like me," she mouthed shyly.

"I've dealt with her," Jake growled, "Natalie spent the night handcuffed to my bed."

Emma sighed, allowing herself to enjoy that image as she looked him up and down. No wonder Natalie misbehaved if that was her punishment. If only she could suffer the same fate, she mused, letting out an unintentionally jealous sigh.

"You and I," Emma whispered, "We were chained together."

Jake fell silent as his eyes slipped back beneath Emma skirt, in turn making Emma's lips curl up into a captivating grin.

Jake looked up to watch the blatant sexual desires play out in his teacher's eyes. Her style and her body weren't lost on him as he slipped into the small chair immediately in front of Miss Fallon's desk, her tall shapely body towering above him.

"Just like before," Emma whispered demurely, shaking free her wavey blonde hair which now bunched up around her slim shoulders.

Emma's stood up, her heels clipping closer to Jake's chair with its integrated desk. The space between the two seemed smaller and tighter than Jake had remembered. Maybe Emma's heels were higher. The shrinking feeling was only amplified as Emma folded up the hem of her once respectable skirt to reveal her sheer stockings and flushed thighs beneath.

"Hands on the table," she murmured.

Jake instinctively obeyed. He had always enjoyed Miss Fallon's strict disciplinary techniques. This one, while meant for younger kids, had been amazingly effective. Under Emma's governorship, it felt more akin to being handcuffed.

Emma held the folded hem of her skirt, as her seductive hips and thighs slinked closer. Her hips twisted, her skirt riding up as she sat down on Jake's desk, pinning his hands beneath her. She leaned closer and crossed one thigh over the other, her buttocks massaging the backs of his hands as she trapped him with her weight.

"I think the kids are supposed to sit on their own hands," he breathed.

"Really? At least I'm only sitting on your hands."

Jake leaned closer and playfully kissed his teacher's stocking covered thigh. That was all the encouragement Emma needed, and she lifted her leg over his shoulder and bent her knee to draw him closer. She parted her legs, her arousal wafting tantalisingly, her body trembling in anticipation of Jake's touch.

"You make me wet," she mouthed.

Jake shuffled on the small chair as he tried to untangle his erection. When that didn't work, he leaned closer and tried to free his hands by lifting the curves of his voluptuous teacher.

"You were cute in the smother box," Emma breathed, her hands running through his short dark hair.

"You know I'm with Natalie."

"Oh yeah. The girl who left you in the cage?"

"Just Nat having fun," Jake replied.

"The girl who left you chained between your English teacher's legs," Emma repeated as provocatively as she could in her wobbly breathy voice, "Anyway, I have your key... so if you ever want to remove that chain you will do as I say."

Jake pressed his face against Miss Fallon's thighs and kissed her again.

"It will take more than that," she mouthed.

Jake almost hoped it would. "I remember when you wore those white jeans which showed your panty line," he whispered, unintentionally airing his thoughts.

Emma had a salacious smile on her lips as she remembered that wardrobe fail. She knew the boys had noticed.

"Yes, I can still see that panty line imprinted on your face." Her fingertips touched his lips.

Jake smiled with a shake his head. Miss Fallon's scent was becoming a dangerous aphrodisiac and he tried again to free his hands. Emma returned the gesture with a shake her head; she wasn't finished with her tease.

"Back then I dated a guy who wore a chastity cage," she smiled impishly, "I held his key."

Jake looked up open mouthed at her beguiling blue eyes.

"Maybe I'm not as innocent as you thought," she smiled coquettishly, "You saw my panty line, but did you see the key?"

Emma glowed; for once she had this sexy man on the ropes. Maybe she could pervert the man with the magic lips. She reached for her keyring.

"That's the key," she mouthed with slow and sensual red lips.

"You're still together?" Jake stuttered.

"Me and him? No," Emma shook her head decisively, that she knew for sure. "Him and his cage? Maybe."

"Fuck. What happened?" Jake mouthed, his hands tender and his erection raging.

"He was also a teacher... he wanted to break up," Emma crossed her legs defensively, concentrating her weight on the back of Jake's hands, "I agreed not to reveal his secret... provided I kept the key."

"He must have been mad."

"No, we became close."

Emma dreamily touched her nipples as she reminisced. It had been a strange but lovely couple of months during which time they had become increasingly close. He would even spend the night with her, playfully kissing and cuddling until the swelling in his cage became too much and he would have to pace the bedroom as Emma watched, cherub-like, from her bed.

Emma had felt increasingly attracted to him. Her feisty libido had desperately needed to be satisfied, but Emma wasn't going to back down from her earlier ultimatum.

One day they broke up for good, and her ex-partner left without even asking for the key. She felt certain that by now he would have escaped by cutting or drilling the chastity cage, but she still tingled every time she imagined that there could still be a cock out there under her lock and key.

"Did he work at this school?" Jake asked.

"Yes," Emma smiled teasingly, "He may have taught you." She placed her other leg on Jake's shoulder, catching him in the crook of her knee and flexing her leg to draw him as close as her skirt would allow. She could feel his strong hands beneath her as she gently thrust.

"Please, one more time at the bar," she mouthed, "Then I promise I'll give you your key."

*

The curvy woman led Natalie, Jake, and Emma into the back room of the Facesitting Bar. Her black, dominatrix-like leather trousers moulded around her curves, amplifying her authority as she strutted on her four inch heels. She was in no way hiding her excitement as her tight red top and black heels paced back and forth.

"I love your trousers," Emma murmured, trying to win favour with her jailer.

"Thank you, sweetie," she replied. The woman's customary ring of keys jangled from her hand, partly to intimidate her guests but mainly to please the growing arousal inside her clingy satin lingerie. She had locked Natalie and Jake in the '69' position before, but the thought of implementing Jake's three-way plan intrigued her.

"Who to who?" the curvy woman smouldered beneath her freshly styled blonde waves, "Now, think carefully... it may be permanent."

"I want Jake down here," Emma mouthed, touching herself between her legs.

The curvy woman looked at Emma inquisitively. Emma's short black cocktail dress with plunging neckline and her red, panting lips did little to disguise her fantasies.

"Okay Emma." The curvy woman paused, intrigued by each story in this sexual ménage à trois, "That means I lock your head to young Natalie's bottom."

Emma glanced coldly at Natalie. The jealous, bratty, twenty-one year old brunette in her pink crop top and tight white denim shorts looked barely looked old enough to be in the bar.

"I see Jake finally let you out of your handcuffs," Emma smiled a little condescendingly, stretching out her arms to demonstrate her freedom while also extenuating her breasts.

Natalie's big brown eyes looked accusingly at Jake. What else had he told his ex-teacher? With Jake suitably punished by her glare, she looked back at Emma, "Yes, he let me out," she replied, "You'd better hope I show you the same mercy."

Emma paused; this was the snag to Jake's otherwise perfect plan. She are well aware of what this bratty girl could do to her once her head was strapped between Natalie's legs. "Natalie has to keep her lingerie on," Emma checked, looking warily at the curvy woman.

"Fine, they're already wet," Natalie whispered demurely, pressing her hands against her crotch in the hope of provoking the older woman. Emma gave her an uncertain half smile, in the hope of winning some favour before being strapped to the immature girl's butt.

Natalie stuck out her tongue in reply, rocking her hips and giving Emma a teasing twirl to show her how the tight denim shorts pulled deep between her cheeks. It took more wriggling for Natalie to finally unzip and release her slim body. She then pulled her tiny floral underwear up between her cheeks in a sign of defiance. Natalie knew she couldn't decline the game after leaving Jake in his cage, but she didn't have to make things easy on the prudish interloper.

*

The curvy woman produced three pairs of facesitting shorts, each made from shiny, cut-proof black fabric. Natalie grabbed the smallest pair, kicked off her heels and hurried stepped bare foot into the garment. She whooshed the shorts up her toned legs and pulled them into place around her slim hips. She zipped herself up and tightened the thick belt around her slim waist.

Unlike other shorts, the facesitting shorts had an extra piece of shiny fabric attached to the crotch, designed to engulf and trap the sub's head.

The curvy woman turned and ran her hands over her tight leather-clad butt, "I know you like my trousers, Emma," she purred, "This will feel like being inside them."

"Yeah, your head goes in there," Natalie explained helpfully, with a wriggle of her hips, "...and they lock."

"How, there's no room in there." Emma trembled.

"There is," the curvy woman replied, "If you snuggle up close."

Natalie bounced down on to the bed and lay on her side. Emma's shaking hands tied back her freshly washed, and soon to be freshly crumpled, blonde hair. She hesitantly lay next to Natalie, head to toe, as she eased her head between Natalie's thighs and into the waiting hood-shaped fabric that protruded from Natalie's crotch. She coughed as she breathed Natalie's profuse perfume, her nose twitching as she sunk deeper between Natalie's legs.

The shorts were indeed a snug fit for the two woman and Emma's nose had brushed against Natalie's warm, panty-clad crotch before she was even halfway in. Emma was hovering halfway in, struggling to keep her lips away from the fidgety girl's crotch, until the curvy woman's libido got the better of her and she forced Emma's head all the way inside.

"Too tight," Emma cried.

"Welcome to your new home, sweetie," the curvy woman called as she tightened the hood around Emma's neck and secured the shorts with Segufix locks. Emma was now in complete darkness, smothered and totally overwhelmed by Natalie's body and scent.

"Wow!" the curvy woman mouthed, her breath quickening, "Try and get out of that girls."

"I'm not sure whose are tighter," Jake said, his eyes flicking between Natalie's facesitting shorts and the curvy woman's leather clad butt.

"Mine are more likely to come off," the curvy woman smiled flirtily.

Back inside Natalie's shorts, Emma explored the mere inches of movement. She pulled her head back, but that only placed her lips against Natalie's vagina that was peeping out from her tiny lingerie. Realising what her tongue was touching, Emma pushed her head forward, back through Natalie's thighs where the taut black shorts plunged her face deep between Natalie's cheek.

"Wow, totally sealed," the curvy woman mouthed again as she touched the shiny fabric that pulled taut across Natalie's butt.

Both women were speechless and trembling. Natalie's cruel smile had morphed into arousal as Emma's trembling lips explored her body. Emma was mumbling incoherently, her hands kneading Natalie's hips as her lips panted hot air against the young woman's tiny flirty lingerie.

Natalie was becoming delirious, her big brown eyes effervescent as she stretched out in delight across the bed, "You know, I had Miss Fallon for English too," Natalie panted, "She once gave me detention 'cos I'd shortened my skirt."

"Oh fuck... poor Emma," Jake whispered, "Why didn't you say?"

"Why do you think?" Natalie mouthed, "She's in my detention now and she's not coming out."

Emma was moaning incoherently. The predicament was evidently more intimate and intense than she had expected, and Jake could feel her trembling body as her breathless gasps floated out of the small steel reinforced airholes. Emma was slipping deeper in more ways than one, her attempts to prise herself away from Natalie's warm flesh only softening and opening Natalie's cheeks further.

However, unbeknownst to the onlookers, Emma primary concern was to mask her own arousal. Emma had always enjoyed tie up games and was secretly bi-curious, having once gone down on a girlfriend for a sexual dare. Her cries now alternated between, "please," and "fuck," as her excitement built with a feeling that became more intense as she tried and failed to escape from the younger woman's shorts.

At least Natalie seemed oblivious to Emma's stimulation, preoccupied instead with gloating, stretching, and tensing her body to torment her former teacher. Natalie was having fun tensing her butt, her soft glutes moulding, and then clapping down, on her teacher's face, trapping her in an inescapable bearhug.

Emma was telling herself to relax. She knew she couldn't fight against Natalie's body and with her oxygen rationed, she slowed her breathing to a gentle whimper. Fuck, she was now dangerously close, her hands pulling pitifully at the Segufix locks.

This was an irresistible position for a covertly kinky woman. Emma had always been fascinated by locks; even locking her bike could trigger a twitch of excitement. However, she had always held the key in her hand. This was the first time she had been under someone else's lock.

"Sorry Em, I've thrown away the key..." the curvy woman laughed.

Emma gasped; it was as if the woman had read her mind.

"... and anyway, I won't unlock you until Natalie says," the curvy woman continued in her playful lilt.

"Welcome to your new life Miss Fallon, you're never coming out," Natalie panted, rhythmically, her words adding to her arousal as she ground her hips against Emma's face, "from now on you just follow me around on your knees. Bet you wish I was wearing that short skirt now!"

"Oh fuck," Emma mouthed silently as she felt someone's fingers dance across her inner thigh.

The fingers were quickly replaced by lips. Jake's, she hoped, but she didn't know. The lips were trying to get closer, and Emma eagerly rolled over and spread her legs. Yes, it was Jake, she could feel his chiselled features as his tongue lapped her vagina.

Emma was now shaking uncontrollably as she felt a vibrator touch the outside of Natalie's shorts. Natalie herself was already close and was thrusting madly, her nubile body alive, her thighs and butt perspiring as they buffeted and pummelled Emma's face helplessly trapped in the tight and inescapable confines of Natalie's shorts.

Emma couldn't resist any longer and had no choice but to let Natalie's orgasmic cries take her over the edge. The women climaxed together. Natalie's cries clear and breathy, Emma's moans a muffle mess as the women lay panting on the bed.

*

The only sounds were Natalie's moans and Emma's panting, until Natalie blurted in a surprised, hoarse whisper, "She's still kissing my butt!"

The words didn't even register to Emma, her body uncontrollably aglow. The women had been locked together for less than twenty minutes, but Natalie's body already felt gorgeously sensual. Emma loved the sensation of helplessness and the way Natalie's body hugged made her feel safe as the room whirled.

"Please can I stay here?" Emma panted.

Natalie raised her eyebrows. She had planned to humiliate her bitch of an ex-teacher and what better way to do that than to force Emma to beg for her freedom. Natalie sighed. That plan wasn't going to work. Plus, even Natalie had to admit that Emma's lips felt nice.

The curvy woman glowed. She loved it when others shared her passion for sensual touch, and she had a permanent grin on her red lips as she stripped the headless teacher of her black cocktail dress and underwear.

AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,530 Followers
12