The Facesitting Bar Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma felt the cool air on her crotch and then the feel of her feet being placed into the leg holes of her pair of facesitting shorts. She eagerly tried to pull the shorts up her legs only to realise that Jake's head was already attached, and her ex-student was sliding with the shorts as they climbed her legs.

"Jake!" she cried. This was fun and with the shorts at knee level, she crossed her ankles to ensure that Jake's only option was to continue to climb her thighs.

The constricting facesitting shorts were so much tighter that Emma's floaty dress and fuck me panties and Emma was soon tugging with both hands to get her dream man buried inside her hedonistic underworld.

All the time, Emma muffled giggles floated out of the small airholes of her own prison cell as Jake playfully kissed her thighs as they blossomed out into her hips. The headless sex-crazed woman forced the shorts snuggly into place, gasping a little as the curvy woman clinched the belt tight and locked her shorts with Emma's hips and Jake's head inside.

*

With her senses taken and her body overwhelmed, Emma was unaware that the curvy woman had locked the final pair of shorts around Jake's waist and Natalie's head, thereby closing her loop of permanent anal stimulation.

Emma found herself trapped inside a new gorgeously twisted reality. "Just there," she moaned as the tip of James's tongue brushed against her labia, while at the same time Emma's own lips were doting on the intimate curves of Natalie's body. "Oh Jake, I want you!" Emma cried, her hot breath steamy against the damp crumbled silk of Natalie's lingerie.

Natalie's fingers pawed desperately at her shorts, longing to guide Emma's lips against her vagina. Emma just grinned. Just as her head was locked inside Natalie's shorts, Natalie's fingers were locked outside. She had full control over Natalie's genitals, and she purred like a lioness as she toyed with her prize.

*

The curvy woman looked on in delight. She had just orgasmed and coyly switched off her vibrator and straighten her wet panties. It had been wonderful to orgasm while her three tangled lovebirds' cries heightened her climax. With everyone else blindfolded, she didn't even need to slip back inside her skintight leather trousers.

Her sexually captives had exhausted themselves and were now panting air through their small airholes. The curvy woman placed four manicured fingers over the four holes in Emma's shorts and watched as the black fabric tightened, sucking in around Jake's head like a vacuum bed.

"Wow, these really are airtight," she mouthed, then giggled as Emma broke wind.

Emma didn't even seem to notice. Jake had just brought her to an amazing orgasm, and she was smiling deliriously as steamy perspiration glued her face to Natalie's butt.

"Jake, do you need some air?" Emma called, slightly embarrassed by how wet she had become inside her sealed shorts.

"No rush... its nice," Jake croaked.

Emma gushed at the compliment and discretely eased his head further between her hot thighs and crossed and clamped her legs together around his neck to enjoy some more anal.

"I wonder who will unlock their human lingerie first," The curvy woman called, her tangled blonde hair falling forward around her shoulders as she watched the heaving chest of her dazed lovers.

"Human lingerie?" Came Emma's muffled reply.

"Aha," the curvy woman giggled, "I wouldn't be surprised if Natalie drops you in her laundry basket tonight."

"I'm more than that," Emma tried to argue, but arousal was swamping her again.

"No sweetie, without my keys, you are no more than Natalie's panties..."

Jake listened to the pointless conversation with a smile. His underwear had his cock in her mouth and was gently sucking as she dozed.

The curvy woman climbed on to the bed and curled up in the centre, in the circle created by her three cojoined lovers. It felt like being in a cat basket surrounded by constantly aroused and panting flesh.

"What would you say if I told you I'm not unlocking you," she whispered.

There was stunned silence before Emma started thrusting again, her erotic cries setting off a domino effect around the bed. The curvy woman closed her eyes and enjoyed their contented muffled moans.

"If you want out, the key's is in my bra," she mouthed silently. She shrugged. With no response from her blindfolded friends, she closed her eyes to dream.

12