The Facility - Pt. 02

Story Info
The first day of training sees disobedience punished.
5.1k words
4.56
37.5k
41

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 05/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: Hi everyone, hope you all are enjoying the read! This one features imprisonment, humiliation, mind control, and forced orgasm, so if that's not your bag, might want to give it a miss. Thanks! -Abi

CHAPTER 5

Still dressed in our ridiculous Dorothy outfits, we were escorted by Lady Grey and her guards through endless white corridors.

We were silent. A few minutes earlier, Ben and someone I knew only by his new name, "Missy," had tried to escape. An application of pain to the whole group, a wrenching and horrific agony that was the worse I'd felt in my life, quickly quelled that rebellion. Ben and Missy had been made to apologise through gritted teeth. Now, there was no talking, only the sound of swishing fabric and hard heels hitting the floor. Ahead, I saw Leah and Roberta, shuffling forward, their pink ballgown dresses gently swaying, their hands still joined. I looked behind and caught a glimpse of Ben and Missy: rage was tugging at both of their features.

Lady Grey stopped outside a plastic wall, indistinguishable from all the others. Then, a hidden mechanism moved and a partition slid up. A doorway revealed itself. Lady Grey spoke: "Don't keep Mistress Aubrey waiting."

We shuffled into a white classroom, a dozen chairs neatly laid out in two rows, and a mound of brightly coloured pillows and beanbags to one side. At the head of the class, a severe woman in glasses and that Victorian governess garb. The guards followed us, but Lady Grey stayed by the door, walking away after we shuffled in.

We stood, waiting for instruction. I was deeply scared: trapped somewhere underground who knows where, in a room with no windows or natural light, and threatened with terrible pain if I didn't follow my captors' orders. For a moment, the walls felt like they were closing in. I tried to breathe calmly. There must be a way out of this.

The mistress took position at the front of the class.

"I am Mistress Aubrey and I will train you in comportment. You walked in here like graceless clods. When you're done, you shall be delicate gazelles."

She pointed directly at me.

"You! What's your name?"

"Lizzie," I replied, my heartbeat beginning to race.

"Take a seat."

I walked over to one of the seats, aware that the eyes of the rest of the class were on me. I turned to sit down, the heavy skirts rubbing against the chair.

"NO!"

I stopped suddenly, clenching my body in preparation for a wave of pain... but Mistress Aubrey just approached me and spoke sweetly.

"You must pull your skirts forward, then sit gently on the chair."

I pulled my skirts forward and slowly lowered myself onto the chair. I felt the silicone of the leotard pushing against my groin, the tightness of the dress as it settled into a new shape.

"Better. Now, place your hands together below your waist."

I did as I was told, looking at her for approval. She strode up to me, took out a riding crop, and struck me across the stomach. I winced over.

"WHY WERE YOU LOOKING AT ME?"

"I don't know!"

"A girl must be demure. A girl must cast her eyes down to the floor. You are beneath your betters, you are scared of your betters, and you will be sweet, proper, and submissive"

I looked down at a body I hardly recognised, trying to look demure. I saw the puff sleeves, my soft arms stretching out of them and resting on the blue apron of my dress. I saw the curve of my breasts, slight but definitely there.

"Better. Now, the rest of you must try."

Over the next three hours, all of us did our best to sit and walk in an appropriately lady-like manner with small, shy steps. Mistress Aubrey was harsh. Not only was her crop employed liberally, but she also administered that fiery pain with just a few presses on a computer tablet she kept by her side at all times. The over-arching lesson was clear: she would only be happy with complete and constantly terrified obedience. I didn't have to act. I was beginning to feel genuinely terrified of her.

Most of us were trying to comply, but Ben and Missy were sullen and angry as Aubrey constantly got them to do extra exercises in front of the whole class, using her pad to apply corrective pain whenever she saw something she didn't like. Although Ben and Missy eventually forced smiles, all of us could feel the anger building.

A few hours into the lesson, my feet were protesting at shoes they'd never had to wear before. My tired muscles could barely keep me standing and I was covered in a layer of sweat. I could feel my skin, slippery against the silicone I'd been forced into, and looking around I knew I wasn't the only one. I was trying to stay standing when suddenly- commotion.

Aubrey had just used her crop to whip Ben's arse for the tenth time, and Ben had had enough.

He spun around, grabbed the tablet out of Mistress Aubrey's hands, and broke it over his knee. "Fuck you!" He looked at the open door, then turned to Missy. "Come on!" On Missy, a moment of indecision, then both pelted for the door. A few seconds later, we heard screaming, followed by bodies hitting the floor.

Mistress Aubrey didn't even seem bothered. Instead, she sighed and spoke to the guards. "Recover them and take them to the Pink Room." As one of the guards left, she turned to the rest of us. "There's always some naughtiness in the first couple of days. But they'll serve as excellent examples. Anyone else want to run? Now is the time."

Not one of us moved. There was an unspoken question in the air: what was the Pink Room? Mistress Aubrey smiled.

"Very good. We've almost finished for today. But before we go, a little game, a photo shoot of this year's intake on their first day. We'll need three of you. Leah and Roberta in their darling pink dresses have already volunteered. But we need another sweet girl to join them.

"The girl who's learned the least will make up for it by volunteering. But I won't decide who it is. You will. Now, form a line, walk and sit down as I taught you."

Leah and Roberta, looking miserable, stood to one side as the rest of us formed a queue, with me at the end. It was a nasty little idea: we were to be made complicit in turning on our own group.

The first few men walked as well as they could. They were shaky, their muscles clearly on the brink of giving up, but they managed to land it. Next it was Adam, the man who'd first been dressed by Cordelia on stage. The poor man slipped, lost his balance, and half fell onto the chair. Aubrey tutted and to my shame, I felt a surge of relief. Whatever this photo shoot was, Adam was going to have to face it.

Soon, it was my turn. I got halfway across the floor, but I felt my legs began to spasm. Panicking, I began to rush, and tripped over the long skirts of my dress. I fell hard and flat on my face, the bow on my hair spilling off. Mistress Aubrey chuckled and turned to the group.

"Who votes for Lizzie?"

I turned around to the rest of the group, my eyes pleading for a mercy I knew wouldn't come. They all looked away and I saw Adam put his hand up, followed by the others.

"Excellent. The rest of you may take a seat."

As everyone sat down, Aubrey and the guard marched us over to the pile of cushions and bean bags. The guard took out a camera and pulled off the lens cap.

"We'll start off with something so simple even airheads like you can do it. All three of you, hold hands and curtsey. Lizzie, you're in the middle."

I held hands with Leah and Roberta. As I got closer to them and their poofy pink dresses, I was struck by a wave of perfume. They'd clearly been doused liberally. All three of us tried to curtsey as low as we could. As I was shaking, my legs could barely hold me steady. Mistress Aubrey walked around us, the guard snapped photos, and I suddenly felt a red hot pain across my bum. The shock dropped me to the floor. It was Mistress Aubrey, her crop in hand.

"Pathetic. You weren't even smiling-"

Through the shock of pain, I couldn't stop an indignant tone enter my voice.

"I'm tired! I can't even stand-"

I looked up at her and realised I'd made a huge mistake. She pressed a button on her tablet and a jolt of pain coursed through my body. I screamed- but as soon as it had come, the pain subsided.

"I'm sorry Mistress! Please, I'll try again," I said as I forced a smile and tried to get up.

Aubrey leant in, radiating pure sweet, threat. "You want a more relaxed shoot?"

"Whatever you want mistress."

She pushed another button on her tablet. I felt a click at the top of my dress.

"I have released the lock. Remove your dress and knickers."

Scared, I pulled off the dress as gently as I could and let the knickers fall to the floor. I was standing in this room in nothing but my leotard and stockings.

"We're going to have a more intimate, more laid back session. You'll even get to lie down," she said with a smirk.

Aubrey walked away and Leah leaned in close.

"Just do what she says. We don't want the punishment."

When Aubrey returned, she was carrying a pair of larger silicone breast forms. Without fanfare, she reached into my leotard, removed the small ones I had, and worked in this larger pair.

"You are now a generous c-cup today and every day. Turn to the rest of the girls and show off your new curves. Give them a smile."

I did my best.

"Feel them. Knead them against your body. Show us how much you enjoy them."

As I pushed the breast forms against my chest, closing my eyes in what I hoped looked like pleasure, I heard the click of the camera shutter going off, again and again.

"Now, lie down on the pillows."

I went over to the beanbag and cushion pile and lay back. Despite the stress, it was a huge relief to feel the weight off my legs. I looked down to see that ridiculous camel toe, moulded against my groin, and shuddered.

"Leah and Roberta: join her."

There was a moment of fear, of hesitation from both of them, then both did as they were bid. Carefully sitting down in their long pink dresses, they arranged themselves so that they looked as relaxed as they could, but we touched each other as little as possible. I felt Roberta's elbow briefly touch mine, then hurriedly withdraw. All three of us were doing our best to smile.

"Why so shy girls? You want to help each other, to support each other don't you? Why don't you snuggle in tight against Lizzie. Lizzie, put your arm around them both."

There was a shuffling of fabric as Leah and Roberta both moved closer to me. I felt their dresses push up against my leotard as I gingerly put my arms around them.

"Smile. Lay your hands on her. Feel what she's wearing."

I felt the warm of Leah and Roberta's hands as they put them lightly across my stomach. More clicks of that infernal camera.

"Very nice. Let's get a last few casual ones. Leah, Roberta. Strip off your dresses. Leave them on the floor."

Aubrey disarmed the locks on their dresses and both slowly peeled them off, followed by their frilly underwear. All three of us were back in our silicone undergarments.

"Get in close. You need to look sweet... or else."

I heard the squeaking, felt the friction as all three of our ridiculous uniforms started rubbing up against each other as we clambered to obey. After a look from Mistress Aubrey, our legs were entangled with each other's, the sleek fabric of our stockings rubbing smoothly as we shifted. I felt their flesh, soft, perfumed and smelling slightly of sweat as all of us tried to force smiles. More clicking.

"Grand finale. Hug Lizzie tight and give her a big kiss on the cheek."

Leah and Roberta knew what they had to do. Their arms encircling my waist, they gripped me and both pushed their lips onto to my cheeks and gave me a long, lip only kiss. Another few snaps and Aubrey motioned for the guard to put the camera away.

"You looked surprised there Lizzie. It really brought some life to the photo. Now it's time for dinner. You must be famished."

CHAPTER 6

Leah, Roberta and I helped each other dress again. I could feel the eyes of the rest of the class on me. Was it pity? Then, we left in our two lines, lead by Leah and Roberta, following green lights through more endless white corridors. We eventually emerged into a bigger room: there were long benches, tables, and a counter in front of a large kitchen. We'd arrived at a canteen. Lady Grey and the Mistresses were already tucking into a grand three course room at a plush high table.

A guard motioned for us to sit. We each chose our benches and I found myself sitting next to Adam and a few others I didn't know. Seconds later, women - men? - came out dressed in the most ridiculous French maid uniforms. In bright yellow dresses with short skirts, stylish blond updos, and dainty maid caps, they began to set out jugs of water and plates of food. It looked bland: boiled vegetables and a small cube of grey meat. The two maids looked different to us and it wasn't just their clothes: their breasts had been more substantially enhanced, their make-up was more adult, sexier, and every move they made spoke of ridiculous feminine over-exaggeration, drilled deep into them. That wasn't the most alarming thing though. That was the expressions they had- smiling, blank and stupid.

"Meet Carol and Petal."

Lady Grey strode out onto the floor.

"They graduated last year, but their clients have asked them to be returned for some further education. They were beginning to delude themselves that they could one day be men again. We should have broken you both in the first place, shouldn't we?"

Both Carol and Petal executed a perfect curtsey. "Yes, Lady Grey." Their voices were high pitched and completely feminine.

"The things we do for our clients." Lady Grey turned to the guard. "I hope you're looking forward to a long session in the Pink Room next week."

Petal bounced up and down with feminine glee. "Ooh, the pink room! I can't wait." On Carol, I saw a momentary stab of fear, before it was replaced by that smile again. "Thank you Lady Grey."

"You can eat, girls."

Lady Grey returned to the high table and we began to cautiously taste the food. The day had left us wary, but although the food seemed bland, it didn't seem poisonous. Soon, all of us were tucking in. As we ate, Adam spoke in a whisper to Leah, still resplendent in her pink ballgown.

"What did they do to you? When they took you away-"

Leah turned a shade of red. "I don't want to talk about it."

I had to ask: "Was it the pink room?"

Leah shook her head. "I don't think so."

Adam spoke in a hushed whisper. "What do you think they want?" Another one of us spoke, I only knew her as Hannah. "I think we're being streamed over the internet for some sickos to watch." Adam looked around at us all. "Were you all contacted by Aria? The tech job?" We all nodded. "Yeah, just out of uni," I whispered. More conversation: we all realised that we were in our early twenties, single, and all of us were living alone. "What do you think it means?" Adam asked. Leah replied: "I think they chose people that not a lot of people would realise were missing."

We reflected on that. Perhaps no-one was coming to help. Adam couldn't sit with that. "I'm going to break out of here. They moment one of the mistresses isn't looking, I'll knock her fucking flat. We can take her hostage." A little bit of bravado returned to the table. Maybe we weren't beaten yet.

Just then, Lady Grey returned to the table. We all fell silent.

"It's time for washing and bed. You've got such a busy day tomorrow."

Another set of green lights lit up on the floor. We knew what to do.

CHAPTER 7

In our two rows, we followed the green lights until we found a door leading to a room with porcelain floors and rows of large shower cubicles. Cordelia was there waiting for us, as well as a couple of the Academy's guards. She greeted us in that bubbly voice of hers.

"After such a busy day, I know you're all looking forward to feeling lovely and clean! Take off your shoes, hairbows, knickers, and dresses and place them in the bins."

She pushed a button on her tablet and we felt the locks on our dresses disengage. I started reaching for the zip at my back and Cordelia chastised me. "Get one of your sisters to help, dummy!" After a minute or so, we'd helped each other strip off the dresses and knickers and placed them into a large white clothing bin.

Adam turned to Cordelia, a note of hope in his voice. "Mistress, shall we take off our wigs and - swimsuits as well?"

Cordelia responded with mock indigation. "Swimsuits?! No, those are very special little outfits we have especially for you. And why would you want to part ways with your lovely wigs? Until you grow the real thing, they're going to be so important."

She gave Adam a slightly predatory smile. "You shouldn't speak until spoken to. But that's Ok, you're going to help show me you all how to clean. Gather around girls."

We formed a circle around poor Adam who was trying his best not to look terrified. Cordelia unhooked a small metal nozzle from the wall and walked over to him, hose in hand.

"This is what you'll use first. A beautiful perfumed gel, it'll clean out every pore, give you all the special nutrients you need, and keep your undergarments clean."

Cordelia held out the nozzle for Adam to sniff. "Lovely, isn't it?" "Yes, mistress."

She grabbed Adam by the shoulder and turned him around. We saw his leotard, stretched tight around his bum.

"Every one of your undergarments has a small port here."

She pushed the nozzle into a small dimple just above Adam's hip.

"Just push the nozzle in and it'll latch on. The rest takes care of itself."

She turned Adam around. His look of apprehension turned to shock and we saw his leotard ripple as fluid from the nozzle began to fill it. A few seconds later, a white gel-like substance began to flow down his legs. A few seconds after that, it was coming out of his top as well.

"Time for the rinse cycle!"

A high pressure flow of water came through the nozzle, washing away this substance.

"Now, we just unclip the hose, and wash the rest, as well as any excess."

Cordelia did exactly that, spraying Adam from top to bottom. "Don't worry about the wigs, they're designed to last." She shut off the hose. "Are you going to thank me for cleaning you?" Adam, slightly shell-shocked, responded: "Thank you mistress." "Good. Now head over to one of the drying cubicles."

She turned to the rest of us. "Two girls per shower cubicle. Help each other to get nice and clean. Then, I'm going to show you something very special."

Leah and I paired up for the shower. Even though I'd just seen what Adam had gone through, I wasn't ready for the feeling of liquid, swirling around the leotard, swishing around my chest, stomach and arse, before being purged by a strong stream of warm water. From the little yelp that Leah gave, I knew that he wasn't ready for it either. After more rinsing and a quick visit to the dryers in the drying room, we were all clean, though the perfumed scent the gel left was strong. I sniffed my arm and got a heady dose of it- it was like the scent had sunk into the skin and spread through our bodies. There was the smell itself, an almost honeyed smell, but there was something beneath it. Something that made me feel relaxed, warm... and a little horny. I dreaded to think what was in that stuff.

Cordelia greeted us with her mock upbeatness. "Well done everyone! Now, last but not least, I'm going to show you how to use the toilet. It's been a long day and I bet you really need to go. There are three toilet cubicles. Line up now. Leah, Roberta, Adam, why don't you lead the way?"

We did as we were told and Cordelia was right. I could feel a tightness in my bladder.

"It's so simple! All you have to do is to sit down. The rest will be obvious."

12