The Facility - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With slight apprehension, the first three stepped into their respective cubicles. The doors slid shut behind them and locked. After a few seconds, we heard the muffled clunk of metal clicking into place. What was going on? More silence, then we heard three muffled, high-pitched screams. There was a thrum of machinery, a vaguely watery sound, and more shocked gasps from the other side of the door. After a couple of minutes, the doors popped open. Leah, Roberta, and Adam walked out. All were looking down at their feet, haunted. "What happened?," I tried to whisper, but Cordelia overheard me.

"So curious! Why don't you go next? Unless you want to be punished?"

With no option, me and two others stepped into the cubicles. I heard the door lock shut behind me.

The porcelain tiled room I was in looked like no bathroom I'd ever seen. All in white, with a six foot white slab jutting out of one wall. At an incline, there was a shape molded into it, the silhouette of a person. I could sit in it, although I'd be leant back at an almost 45 degree angle. Not wanting to hop onto it, I hesitated, until I heard my uniform begin to whine again and felt the prick of pain. I quickly settled into the grooves that were built for my body.

As soon as I lay back, metal bands slid out across my ankles, wrist, belly, and neck. I was, again, immobilised. A large plastic cover slide over me from below, covering my body from the neck down. I felt hard pillows on the inside of the covering, keeping me immobilised. I was strapped to this pod, lying back, and I was completely helpless.

Then, the sound of machinery whirring. I felt a warmth just around my outfit - was heat the only thing that could remove this silicone uniform? - and for the first time in hours, I felt my arse and genitals spring free from this restrictive material. I felt something clunk around my groin. A metal set of underwear? What the fuck? I couldn't see it, I could only feel it, and I didn't like it. I tried to move- and then this machine suddenly started pumping me full of liquid. Shocked, I screamed, and heard the screaming from my poor sisters next door as their enforced enemas started. My stomach swelled and swelled, I was beginning to cramp. I thrashed around, feeling my fake breasts pushing against the cover, then, finally, the machine allowed me to release my load. The cycle restarted and even through the cover, I could smell the cloyingly sweet gel they were washing me with. I think I pissed myself. I was too busy screaming to even tell. By the third and final cycle, there were tears in my eyes. Then, thank god, the machinery stopped. The metal underwear retracted. I felt the kiss of heat again as the uniform was sealed back around my groin. The pod lifted up and the restraints retracted. Looking down, I could see my silicone uniform was completely clean.

I shuffled out to sit down on the bench with those who'd been. As we listened to the screams of the last of our class getting their first taste of the machine, I felt broken and deeply alone.

Mistress Cordelia came out: "I know this has been a difficult day for you girls. You may even be contemplating misbehaviour... but before you do anything rash, you should see the consequences of disobedience."

A set of green lights showed a new path we were to walk. All of us, in our undergarments, marched in two lines, following Mistress Cordelia. The lights eventually led us to a doorway that shone with pink light.

It was time to experience the Pink Room.

CHAPTER 8

It took a second for our eyes to adjust. Everything in this room was hot pink, from its smooth plastic walls to the floors and ceilings. It was empty apart from several large upright slabs, each with an indent of a person, and each on a reclining axle that meant that they could be tilted.

Lady Grey greeted us with a smile and spoke: "This is is one of our most magical rooms, employed for the most recalcicrant girls."

As if on cue, we heard the sound of marching feet. Guards brought in a struggling Missy and Ben. Both were gagged and both were decked out in the most elaborate dresses I'd seen yet. Made out of some kind of PVC material, they looked like 1950s housewife dresses: sky blue, with polka dots, and ridiculous puff sleeves. Both Missy and Ben's breastforms had clearly been swapped in for larger ones. The dresses tightly curled around their breasts. In fact, everything from the waist up looked tight, almost vacuum sealed. Below the waist, their dresses poofed out. Both of them had been made up specially for the occasion as well: both were toting freckles, pink blush and lipstick, as well as their usual pigtail wigs.

Lady Grey walked up to the struggling Missy and pulled at the edge of her dress.

"This room will teach you to love the girl in yourself. You'll have no option."

The, she turned round to us.

"The most disrespectful of you will spend time in this machine. It will break you, then it will remake you. Whether we send you here is up to you."

Missy and Ben didn't like the sound of that. They screamed through their gags and made another futile struggle. Rolling her eyes, Lady Grey nodded to the guards.

Both were placed onto seperate slabs. As soon as they were in place, meshed metal bands shot around their wrists, ankles, waist and neck. Both were completely immobilized. For a second there was quiet, only the crinkling of PVC as Ben and Missy struggled, and the muted sounds of their gagged shouts.

Lady Grey turned to us.

"If I had my way, we'd strap you all in here. But most of our clients prefer girls who haven't been quite as... processed as these two will be." Then, she approached them both and pulled out their gags. "I want you all to hear what's coming next."

Missy shouted first: "I'm not some fucking DOLL- LET ME GO." Ben, overlapping, "When I get out, I'm going to-"

A sudden movement cut them both short. Their slabs had started to incline slightly and hatches on the ceiling opened up above them. Two large plastic hoods descended, looking almost like the dryer hoods you'd see in a salon. Both Missy and Ben were desperately wheeling their heads around, trying to wriggle free, but the guards had no difficulty lowering the hoods and strapping them on. Both were still shouting, but they were stopped by a sudden movement from within the hood. Two earmuffs had popped out, covering both of their ears. A deep thrumming from both of the machines started.

At first, there was silence. Then, from Ben, a moan, not of defeat or pain, but of pleasure. He was joined by Missy. "Their brains are being saturated with messages. Messages like: 'I love being a girl.' 'I love doing my makeup.' 'I must obey my mistress.' 'I'm only happy when I'm being told what to do.' Meanwhile, thanks to the miracle of induction, their undergarments are... stimulating them."

Missy, in between gasps, begged. "Please. Mistress. I'll be a good girl. Just let me- Ahhh!" Her body was wracked by a sudden spasm of pleasure. Lady Grey walked up to Missy, stroking her PVC uniform. "I know you will."

We were made to continue watching them. Eventually, their protests began to stop. Their struggles became less pronounced, although we could still see their bodies writhing- although their movements now spoke to pleasure, not escape. It was terrifying. After ten or so minutes, Ben spoke: "Oh no. I think I'm going to-"

"Finish? Yes. You'll taste a bit of the pleasure we've got in store for you. But this machine will make you hungry for more."

Both Ben and Missy were moaning now. Try as they might, they couldn't fight it. Ben was first, gasping, his pelvis thrusting back and forth as much as his restraints allowed. Then, Missy came- and she panted, half choking in girlish pleasure, her eyes rolling to the back of her head as she bucked against her straps. Both of their bodies sagged against their slabs.

"Good, wasn't it girls? And yet, not quite satisfying. You're still excited, aren't you? Still ready for more?"

With that, the machine started to thrum again. Missy shouted: "Please, no!" Lady Grey replied like she was reading them the weather.

"I'd save your voice. You've got a whole night of this ahead. Most girls black out after the first hour or so, but don't worry. That's when the machine really goes to work."

She turned to the rest of us. "Come on. It's time for bed girls. You've seen the cost of disobedience. When we get to your dorm, I shall tell you about the brighter future you can choose to accept."

We left the two of them, both struggling futilely against the bonds. We could hear the tempo of the machine begin to pick up again- and both were beginning to moan in unison.

12