The Facility Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finishing up with my makeup, she turns me to the mirror and looks to my reflection. First look, it doesn't appear as if much was done but I appear different somehow. Her work has brought attention to my eyes and my lips appear fuller. The small imperfections in my skin are now hidden. Her smile returns and she kisses my temple then helps me up. She shows patience as it takes a second to stand with my legs still shaky and weak. Once standing, she grabs a bottle of lotion and generously begins applying it to my body. Her touch is soothing and the smell of the lotion has hints of citrus.

She stands in front of me while she finishes coating me with the lotion. As she finishes she softly kisses my lips. A quick smile and she leads me to the closet where she selects a silk purple robe. She turns my back to her and helps me dress. The sleeves come a few inches above my elbow but I can see in the mirror that its length is very short, just barely covering my hips. I start to raise my concerns but before I speak she interrupts, "It's perfect. You look beautiful. Now, show me how you will sit while I get myself ready."

She has me practice my sitting and makes a few corrections, using the mirror to watch. She has me go over the expectations, I please her on the first attempt. She doesn't take nearly as long to get ready but her hair is also much shorter and easier to work with.

Realizing that she must go back to her room to grab a robe, she excuses herself. I sit patiently and she returns promptly. The door was left cracked so she could let herself back in without the wait. As she walks through the door and get to see her fully for the first time I am breath taken. She looks so beautiful, her robe a white silk, outlines her breast. Her makeup highlights her feminine features for the first time.

She beckons me with a wave of her arm. As I approach, she hooks my arm with hers. "It's time."

I am led out the second door in my room, into the main facility. I am greeted with a glassed-in courtyard where two women are openly having sex under a tree. She softly tugs on my arm pulling my attention away from the very public display. "There will be plenty of time for you to be nosy later, we're running a bit late."

She opens the door and ushers me into the room. The guest are dressed in a variety of colors. All are in robes and it is quickly clear who are the dominant who are submissive. My eyes grow wide when I see her sitting at the head of the table and drop to the floor. "Miss Yates, Sabrina, nice of you to join us." The table has little placards with our room numbers. Sabrina shows me to my reserved spot and then joins the others in long sleeves in a small group off to the side.

The seat of the chair is in deed very shallow, I would estimate about six inches. There is enough to hold one up but does require some pressure on my already weak thighs. A little more than half of my butt fits comfortably. I sit quietly, imitating my peers at the table by looking down in front of me.

The woman at the end of the table stands and moves to the other group where they talk amongst themselves quietly. They occasionally glance back at the table, then continue toconfer amongst the group. We wait nervously. I can see a few at the table fidgeting nervously with their hands but I stay calmly seated as was instructed. Their huddle goes on for what feels like ten minutes there is no way to tell. When they break, they move to the table and take their respective seats. Sabrina is at the opposite end of the table from me. I am overcome with a nauseas feeling, seperated from my only comfort.

The hostess is the psychiatrist from earlier. She remains standing behind her chair using a loud authorative voice, "We will start with formalities; the handlers will lead in the introductions followed by those in their charge. Afterwards I will go over my expectations and we will begin the dinner. I am Janice and I specialize in sexual health. I hold a PsyD in women's psychology and sexual health. I will be referred to as ma'am or Dr. Phillips." The introductions continue and last a few minutes and are followed by her rules. These match those that Sabrina had went over with me while we were getting ready.

Dr. Phillips pulls her chair from the table placing it off to the side and I swear she smiles at me for just an instant. "Miss Yates, would you please join me up here?" My eyes grow wide and I instantly look to Sabrina who simply nods. Everybody looks at me as I slowly push back from the table. My legs are sore as I stand and then nervously walk around the table passing behind Sabrina to where I was beckoned.

As I approach, Dr. Phillips steps back behind me and positions me where she was standing. "We have come to the conclusion that Miss Yates here will be the entertainment tonight." My eyes grow to double their normal size, I can feel my entire body turn red. Visibly shaking, I see a few of the long sleeved guest enjoy my panic. She doesn't waste any time, her lips next to my ear and I can feel her breath as she whispers, "Let the robe drop to the floor."

I look to Sabrina for help, for anything, but she just looks back at me and nods. I begin to cry as I push my shoulders back, the robe falling down my arms and momentum and gravity take over. I stand naked before fourteen dinner guest and our hostess. The room is intentionally cold and shows on all the women. "Turn slowly and show off your body to our guest." Her hand moves to my shoulder assisting me. As I turn, she whispers to where only I can hear, "You truly have an amazing figure and are very beautiful. It's such a shame your so fucking prude. We'll change that." She has me turn twice, then leaves me facing the table.

She nods to the servers and they bring out drinks and the first course. My hands gravitate to cover myself, but each time she firmly pulls them back to my sides. "Be good," she hisses. Everything is served and I see them holding my order looking questioning. "Keeps hers warm, she'll dine later."

Dr. Phillips grips my left wrist, holding it behind my back. I think better of struggling against her grasp leaving my right hand in place by my side. My fingers nervously press into my flesh. Her free hand brushes across my breast and she squeezes softly. Her hand cupping me, acting as a makeshift bra while gently massaging the fatty tissue. "Your audience is enjoying this, look at their smiles. Now let's excite them a little...touch yourself. Explore yourself and tease them."

I hesitate long enough to upset her. She releases my breast and moves behind me. She still has a grip on my arm but with her now free hand she slaps my ass hard. Some of the audience smiles grow, others jump slightly at the loud pop. Again, her open hand comes down where it just struck seconds ago and the smacking noise is louder this time. This motivates me to do as told and my fingers move to the warm puffy lips concealing my most intimate body part.

My middle finger slides through my slit, not enough to break the bond, but just enough to feel where the flesh meets. The smoothness of my labia still takes getting used to and as I touch I am only aware it is myself because of the pleasant feelings it brings to the area. Our host now seems pleased as her hand massages my ass. Thoughts of earlier events begin to creep into my conscious and I start to ignore the people eating their dinner. Losing myself in my own touch, I feel my arousal slowly and cautiously build. I let my head fall back and focus on a random spot on the ceiling and take deep breaths, my chest rising and falling. My index and ring fingers pull the lips apart and find the warm humid flesh with my middle finger. I can faintly hear her voice from my own little world, "That's a good girl. Get her nice and wet. We have big plans for her yet."

She releases her grip on my wrist and steps away from me. I maintain the pose, not daring to move my arm from behind me. My middle finger continues to play, spending more time on my slowly swelling clitoris than other areas but still explore the warm soft flesh. It takes Dr. Phillips a few minutes to return, leaving me front and center all by myself. Mind and body still fight internally for control, but my body has done well dominating my attention.

Dr. Phillip's voice returns behind me, "Sabrina, would you be a doll and find our most...gifted...male guest and have him join us up here?" She pulls back from the table and moves between the male guest having them scoot back from the table. While she performs her task, my arm is pulled away from my vagina where it has been busy providing the attention it was instructed. There is a little disappointment in her voice, "I see she still refuses to lubricate properly. We'll keep working on it." My hands are pulled behind my back with a soft rope she binds them at the wrist. Instinctively I begin to struggle which is responded to with a quick slap, "Be a good little slut!", she hisses and tightens the tethers. Satisfied with the restraint, she stands at my back and pulls me close to her. My hands are clasped together in a single fist and fit between her legs. Her silk covered breast press against my shoulder blades and she trails a finger down my sternum before taking both my breast in a tight fist. "Such perfect tits and so rarely enjoyed..." Her voice trails as she releases her grasps.

The cold leather of a collar places around my neck startles me. From the center, a chain hangs loosely between my breast. She tightens the buckles firmly but not so tight that it cuts off blood or breath. Moving quickly, she squats down, her face level with what is surely the bright red flesh on my ass. I feel as she straps something to my left ankle then in a calm tone, "Slowly walk your right leg out until I tell you to stop." I do as I'm told and she has my leg spread to her approval before telling me to stop. She then attaches a strap to the right ankle. As she rises, I desperately try to close my legs but am met with resistance. The ankle straps digging in as I try with all my might.

Sabrina has returned with the selected male standing nervously at my side.

"Sabrina, fetch me that canister and face mask please. Her kitty is still choosing to be difficult..."

Sabrina struggles to move the heavy tank where directed and the doctor takes the gentleman's hand, placing it where I had mine just moments before. "Don't be afraid, it doesn't bite," she speaks teasingly. My eyes move to his partner at the table who is watching with a stern expression. Her robe is pink, the sleeves long. He too is nervous and it shows in his touch. Large fingers poking and prodding, pulling my flesh in various ways. The experience isn't enjoyable but it also isn't painful until he tries to awkwardly push a finger inside me. He notices my grimace and stops quickly, much to my relief. Our hostess too seems impatient and brings the mask to my face, holding it over my lips and mouth. The smell of flowers and then a warmth washing over me. My eyes close and I take deep breaths. She pulls the elastic band over my head keeping the mask in place. I am then pulled down from the chain connected to the collar around my neck. Bent over at the waist, I watch as she attaches a clasp to a loop drilled into the table.

Slightly disorientated but now full of a new sexual lust, I find myself relieved when his other hand finds my pussy from behind. This time, his large, thick finger pushes inside me with ease. My body rocks back on my heels until the chain around my neck jerks me back. The mask over my face fogs up as I exhale accompanied by muffled moans. Slap! The pleasure he gives is joined by the stinging pain of her hand coming down on my ass. Sabrina's fingers hook my chin pulling my gaze up to our audience. I am now the true center of attention. Slowly he begins to fuck me with his finger, feeling more confident as I grow wetter.

Our hostess pulls her chair to my side, opposite Sabrina. The guest who was volunteered is now behind me. Dr. Phillips leans in close whispering, "Tell the table you're a slut and learning to accept it. Offer yourself up -- plead with the the table to be their fuck toy tonight." She pulls the mask up so I can speak and adjust the controls turning off the gas. "Keep eye contact with his wife while speaking."

I struggle to speak the words. This strange mans finger providing me a preview of what is to come while his wife scowls at me. The words feel true as I speak them, something I do in fact wish for. 'It has to be the gas' I think to myself before realizing the mask is no longer covering my face. The gas may have made me ready but I still need to be fucked.

"Sabrina, I know it's not your preferred genitalia but you aren't allergic to a penis are you? You can assist in getting his cock inside her?"

"Of course, it would be my pleasure" I could hear the smile in her voice. She whispers in my ear, "Maintain that eye contact with his wife" and then she moves a little to my rear.

Sabrina's hand brushes against my rear and I can feel her knuckles against me as she grasp his cock. His finger retreats from inside me, I feel the cool thickness of a string of my arousal land on my leg. "Taste her, clean her from your finger," I hear Sabrina tease. "Wow, you are so much bigger in the hand. you're going to be a snug fit..." Her voice trails off as she rubs the head of his penis over my swollen lips.

His voice is nervous, "She is so tight, will it hurt her?"

There is no response. Dr. Phillips firmly grips my breast in a tight fist. "Repeat your role here tonight for our guest."

"I am a fuck toy," my voice shakes through the pain in my breast. The voice is mine but the words are so alien to me. Her grip loosens slightly.

"And as a fuck toy, what would one reasonably expect to happen?"

Taking too long to answer, her strong grip motivates the response. The pain delays my response for a moment longer, "To be used for others sexual pleasure, Ma'am."

"So you will welcome his cock filling you however we please, correct?" A pause before she continues "Beg him to push inside." During the discussion, Sabrina teases me guiding his member up and down through my slit.

"Please...please fuck me, let me feel you inside me." As the words leave my lips he excitedly pushes forward missing his goal. Again and again, he thrust like a dog acting on instinct until he finds where he needs to be. Sabrina assists and I suddenly wish he didn't. As he pushes in, guided by my bodies lubrication, my vagina painfully stretches to accommodate his size. His concern was valid and tears from. I let out a throaty grunt when he hits my cervix, his wife smiles for the first time. He grabs my hips and slowly begins to move in and out. His motions are considerate to his size and he avoids my cervix but the feeling of being ripped open is still very present.

"Oh fuck she's tight, I won't last long," I can hear him say to anyone who will listen. The psychiatrist lets me feel him naturally for a few minutes before reapplying the mask and feeding me the gas. It only takes seconds before I feel relief. Sabrina has returned to my side, her left hand plays with and teases my ass while her left fondles my breast. "She may not show it, but she is pleased," Sabrina whispers in my ear. Small fingers massaging and kneading my right breast, his strong grasp on my hips as he begins to find a rhythm. With each thrust in I let out small grunts and my fingers play with the ropes restraining them.

It doesn't take long for him to begin to throb inside me, making him feel that much larger. He slows down and digs his fingers into my sides firmly as he tries to slow his approaching orgasm. His pulsing cock moving slowly rocking me with each thrust, his wife stands and slowly walks towards us not taking her eyes off him. She pushes past our hostess without speaking, forcing her to the side. Her hand aggressively slides between our bodies and grips his cock, "You do not have my permission to come." Her voice is stern and he acknowledges her demand. She holds the grip for a few moments before retrieving her hand. Wiping her hand on me of my secretions, her hand slides up my ass and over my spine before settling on a fistful of hair.

In a swift motion displaying her flexibility, she swings a leg over my head and sits on the edge of the table while maintaining her grip on my hair. Her robe falls open at her crotch and I am greeted with a thick patch of hair that looks much like mine had earlier. Her voice has calmed and she speaks naturally, "My husbands cock is filling you without my consent. The rules of this dinner override my wishes and I have to accept that. Being that I personally won't get to enjoy his beautiful cock, it is now your job to please me." Her fingers pull the mask down. "You'll be a good girl, yes?"

I nod.

"Good. Because he'll be inside you without the gas."

Warm flesh humid with arousal and soft hairs press into my lips and nose. She pulls me forward by her grip of my hair. Her scent is strong but not offensive. At first it reminds me of an ocean, not fishy but all the combined smells of the beach. There are hints of a flowery lotion.

Two days prior, if you would have told me I would find myself enjoying the scent of another womans vagina I'd have said you were crazy. Here I am now, finding that to be true. Her hand has moved from my hair to the back of my head and she pulls me deeper into her. Her robe drops from her shoulders, cradling her hips. My body bounces slightly as her husband continues to fuck me and my nose presses into the flesh of her mound. The lips of her flower, mold themselves around my my lips and chin, part as she guides me where she wishes.

His cock is throbbing inside me, only moving in and out in short and slow strokes. My groan is muffled by fleshy lips as he pulls out quickly. Thwack, thwack, thwack. The sounds echo loudly off the dining room walls and are followed by a a cry of pain. Again, thwack...thwack...thwack. He shaky deep voice pleads with our hostess, "I'm sorry ma'am, I'm going to come. She's too tight." Thwack, thwack, thwack. Again he cries out, the deepness of his voice muffled by the thighs pressing against my ears. He quickly struggles, successfully putting his thickness back inside me on the first try. My eyes roll back and I let grunt into this woman, brought on by both pain and pleasure. My vaginal walls instinctively contract around him and his fingers painfully dig deep into my hips. He stays motionless for a few moments; his deep breathes are audible as he puts forth his full effort to stave off the inevitable.

A sudden pain travels through my scalp as she pulls a fistful of my hair, "Use your tongue bitch, eat my pussy like a good girl should." My tongue pushes into her and eventually her grip loosens. She is naturally wet with a thick texture and slight buttery taste. With the limited space between our two bodies, I begin to explore her. I quickly find the firmness of her clit peaking out from its protective cover and as I apply pressure she begins to squirm and moan softly.

"That's a good little bitch, right there," she praises and rewards me by removing her hand from my hair. Wife and husband find synchronization as she starts to gyrate her hips and he begins to move more inside me. My body is pushed forward and backwards between the two. She continues to talk dirty as I nervously maintain my attention to her sensitive pearl. I am thankful my face is hidden, feeling myself blush at the things she says. My tongue continues to make little circles and the soft flesh moves around her nub. Out of fear, I continue to push through the fatigue my jaw feels.

"Come with me bitch, I want to hear you cry out into my wet cunt as he fills you with his seed." With both hands she grips my hair holding me to into her. Fingers begins to touch me in the same spot where I direct my oral focus on the dominant woman forcing me to perform cunnilingus on her.