The Facility - Pt. 05

Story Info
Sissy training gets more extreme as we try to escape.
5k words
4.72
31.1k
30

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 05/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: Hi everyone, hope you all are enjoying the read! This is a darker instalment. Like the previous chapters, it features imprisonment, humiliation, mind control, and forced orgasm, so if that's not your bag, might want to give it a miss. Thanks! -Abi x

CHAPTER 17

Over the next five weeks, Adam and I remained distant from each other. The memory of what we'd done when we'd been tied into the bonnets still burned bright. We rarely spoke and only fleetingly made eye contact. I couldn't bring myself to talk to Petal either. In the cafeteria, she'd occasionally put a hand on my shoulder and ask me how I was, but I'd just mumble something and look away. I didn't want to think about the evening we'd had together. After a couple of weeks of awkwardness, Petal told me she understood and with a squeeze of my hand, said that she wouldn't bother me for now. Every time I saw her carefully keeping herself to herself I felt relief, along with a stab of guilt.

Training for the talent show continued in earnest. Every morning, we'd change into our Dorothy costumes and continue comportment training with Mistress Lacey. With the spectre of punishment constantly hanging over us, walking and moving like prissy girls became second nature. It wasn't just the way we moved either. We talked in soft, high pitched voices, and acted every bit the air-headed girls they wanted us to be. Every afternoon, I was sealed into the Bo Peep costume, and every afternoon I worked on the steps until my body could barely move. I was to dance and glide across the stage, approach the microphone and with a huge dumb smile, and announce "My name is LIZZIE and I LOVE frilly DRESSES." All of us were beginning to improve. Ivan finally mastered the splitz, running his hands along the high thigh high PVC boots. Adam was beginning to move his body like a ballet dancer's, his steps no longer plodding, but light, elegant, and screamingly feminine as he pranced across the stage in his pink tutu.

Perhaps most disturbing were the changes our bodies were going through. The differences were subtle at first, but there was no denying it: our skin was becoming softer, now practically glowing with that feminine scent that they pumped into us each night. After a few weeks, our hair had grown at incredible speed. We didn't need the wigs any more. Our bodies seemed to be getting curvier, and I could swear that we were getting shorter too. That wasn't all. All of us- even though we never talked about it- were getting hornier. The idea of being girlish, of being feminine, carried a forbidden and constant arousal that, thanks to the thick silicone leotards we were sealed into, went unfulfilled.

I was constantly looking for any chance for escape. I had to be careful though. Punishments were meted out daily and they were getting harsher. Every night finished with most of us getting strapped to the sawhorse and paddled until we cried, given new breastforms, or tied into the bonnet and forced into acts of public humiliation. That wasn't the worst of it though. The scariest day of the week was Friday- today.

Right now, all of us were waiting for Lady Grey in our dorm. We knew that soon she would enter, praise appropriate behaviour... and single out the "naughtiest" one of us for a trip to the pink room. We waited on our beds. Silent, scared, and praying that we wouldn't be the one who was chosen.

The white plastic door slid open. Lady Grey came in flanked by guards. After a moment, she was followed by the "pinks" as she called them, those of us who'd been subjected to brainwashing in the pink room. Led by Breanna and Missy, they filed in in pairs holding hands, each wearing the blue puff sleeve PVC dresses we'd come to dread. They all had big, dumb, empty smiles. We avoided them as much as we could - none of them could remember life before the facility any more and all they wanted to do was talk about dresses, makeup and boys. Now, in a ceremony that Lady Grey staged each week, they were here to add another to their ranks.

Lady Grey addressed the room. "Izzie. I hear congratulations are in order. Mistress tells me that you've mastered the splitz."

Terrified but trying to hide it, Izzie shot to her feet. "Yes Lady Grey! Thank you Lady Grey!"

Lady Grey turned to another one of us. "Stacey... you haven't been putting in the effort this week. Your trainers think you're still harbouring thoughts of defiance."

I could see the fear on Stacey's face. "No mistress, I just want to be a good girl!"

Lady Grey gestured to a guard. She unzipped a dress bag and pulled out a blue PVC dress.

"It's enough to see you consigned to the pink room."

Stacey was frozen, perhaps contemplating making a break for it, for all the good that would do.

"Luckily for you, there is a girl who has done even worse. Tanya!"

Tanya leapt to his feet: "NO"

"We saw you trying to access a forbidden door. Trying to escape, were we? Very naughty."

Tanya tried to run, but the guards were blocking the exit and the six pinks moved in on him. He screamed as they grabbed his arms and legs. The pinks spoke to Tanya as they held him tight. "We're SO glad to have you join us Tanya- don't worry, it'll all be over soon- you'll be so much happier with us!" Pearl, the most recent of us who had been subjected to the pink room, approached Lady Grey and curtsied. "Lady Grey. I don't have a girlfriend yet. Can I take Tanya?"

Lady Grey smiled "Of course, Pearl."

Pearl squealed with delight and planted a kiss on Tanya's face as he struggled. "I'm going to cuddle you all night and dress you up in all of my favourite clothes!" Tanya yelled in resistance but it was no good. Within seconds, the six pinks had unlocked Tanya's dress. Then, they pulled the pink room dress around him, forcing his arms into the sleeves. Tanya screamed as they zipped him in and locked the fastening. He was on her way to being indistinguishable from the rest of them.

"Well done. Take her to makeup and preparation. Report to the Pink Room in three hours."

Tanya was dragged out, yelling in fury and fear. He knew that the next time we saw him, he'd have the vacant, happy smile of the rest of the pinks.

The door slid shut behind them, Tanya's screaming slowly fading into the distance. There was a long moment as we all looked at each other, relieved that we weren't the one taken. We all settled onto our beds, lost in our thoughts. However, one of us began to move. Stacey got out of bed and approached the locked door. There were hisses: "Don't, you'll get in us trouble!". Stacey didn't listen. I saw him take out something that was secreted in his dress. He started tapping it against the door as I approached him.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"It's only a matter of time before we're all taken. I'm not waiting any longer."

"But there's no way out."

"The doors have no moving parts that. Means it's probably a magnetic lock".

He continued to tap a small metal button against the door.

"I might be able to unlock an internal shackle by sliding the right spot with something magnetic." Stacey saw my surprised expression. "I used to be an engineering grad before all... this."

Again, Stacey slid the button against the frame of the door.

"Where did you get that from?"

"In that.. stripper uniform they're forcing me to wear for the talent show. The dress has magnetic poppers on it."

A few more minutes of tapping. Adam and Izzie joined us. "Do you have a way out?"

"Maybe."

Stacey continued to tap, finally feeling a pull on the magnet. After a few careful slides against the door, something clicked in the mechanism... and the door slid open. None of us could quite believe it. We stood there for a moment, expecting an alarm to sound, guards to come running. But there was nothing.

Stacey turned to the class.

"Who's coming?"

"They'll punish us all!" yelled a voice, but a few of the class came through and joined us. After a minute of hurried urging from Stacey and me, nine of us, about a quarter of the class, was by the door and ready to run. Adam give me a look and and spoke to me for the first time in weeks. "Let's get the fuck out of here." I nodded.

Stacey lead us out. Someone from the class threatened to call for the mistresses, but the moment the last of us was through the door, it slid shut again. "We probably don't have long," I said. Adam spoke next: "If we follow a wall, maybe we get to an exit." We helped each took off our hated high heels. Padding on stockinged feet, we began to creep through the white corridors of the facility. It was eerily quiet.

We turned a corner - and suddenly a white partition slammed shut behind us. Stacey screamed: "RUN!" but another white wall slammed shut in front of us. We were trapped. A familiar voice came over an unseen intercom: Lady Grey. "Very spirited girls. We've had a great giggle watching you. But now, I'm afraid, there will be consequences."

A thick gas was began to fill our chamber. I barely had a moment to register it before I hit the ground.

CHAPTER 18

Slowly, blearily, I came to in another of the facility's interchangeable white rooms. I was strapped to a padded armchair, restraints pushing me deep into the cushions. In front of me was the rest of the class, all those that had decided not to run. Dressed in their Dorothy outfits, they looked at me with expressions of fear. I looked to my left and right: my fellow escapees were tied to similar chairs, although Stacey was nowhere to be seen. With a shock, I realised that for the first time in weeks, our leotards had been removed. There was a tight PVC pair of panties locked to my groin with hard plastic rings, but all of us were naked from the waist up.

A voice echoed over the room. "Good morning girls. You've been very naughty indeed."

Lady Grey walked into view in front of us. "We're not assigning you to the pink room, if that's what you're thinking. Nothing so simple."

She leaned down, casually stroking my hair. "The girls who come out of the pink room... they're like fast food. Passable, but all the same. Some of our clients want something more distinguished. We'll take that little spark of defiance you have and use it to create something... exceptional. Over the next five weeks, you will be assigned to special wing. The mistresses there will turn you into works of art."

She smiled and began pacing again. "The first step of your journey starts now. TANYA! PEARL! Come in."

The door slid open and Pearl and Tanya walked in. Pearl was wearing the standard Dorothy outfit, but Tanya had been dressed in a shimmering yellow satin ballgown and had a small tiara nestled into her hair, elaborately arranged in bangs. She looked dazed as Tanya lead her in by the hand.

"Hello Tanya. How are you feeling?"

There was a moment of confusion on Tanya's face. "Good mistress." Pearl gave her a squeeze of the hand and a kiss on the cheek before giggling.

"Excellent. Now it's time for your to help your girlfriends like we talked about."

Pearl and Tanya walked up to the chairs we were immobilised in. I tried my best to struggle as she removed a device from a compartment in the chair. It looked like a bra, molded out of metal. She started fastening it onto me. I looked at Tanya's eyes, looking for any signs of the person I knew, but there was nothing but an empty, happy smile. After a few minutes, these strange devices were on me and each of my fellow escapees.

Next, Tanya and Pearl were each given an elaborate black case filled with makeup. One by one, we were all given heavy foundation, bright blue blush, rosed cheeks, and red lips. Lady Grey spoke: "It's such a special day - and we all want you looking your best."

When they were done, she spoke again.

"Soon, all of you will be enhanced with delightful, firm, sensitive breasts."

Pearl jumped up and down in delight as Lady Grey handed her a small remote. "How big do you want them to be, Pearl?" "BIG Mistress!" Lady Grey nodded at her and Pearl twisted a dial on the remote.

There was movement from the bra I was wearing: I felt sticky pads push against my chest. They pushed and pushed- and suddenly what felt like a thousand needles pushed into my skin. I cried out in pain and I wasn't the only one. I looked around - all of us were feeling it.

"They'll look like implants. Not quite as good as the real thing- but they've got a female style all of their own, wouldn't you say? Don't worry. Once the pain is over, they'll be quite the source of pleasure."

The machine started to hum. I could feel my chest, pulsing with pleasure, as I felt something growing within my chest. Despite myself, I began to groan, as did the rest of the girls. I moved my head as much as I could, looking down. I could see the beginnings of a cleft beginning to form - another pulse of pressure and I involuntarily pulled at the restraints. I swore I could see my breasts growing larger and larger as the machine did its work.

Over the next few minutes, the metal bra grew tighter and tighter around my chest as the machine hummed and we writhed in our seats. We were all gasping, moaning the most appalling feminine moans as our heavily madeup faces twisted in a pleasure we couldn't control. I felt a stream of sweat flowing between my new breasts as, with a kiss of heat and a final flush of pressure that made me scream, the humming from the machine stopped. I looked down. I had breasts, now barely contained by the metal bra.

Lady Grey clapped her hands. "You looked delightful, girls. They'll be a reminder that the effects of your time here will be quite, quite permanent."

"Before we bring you to your new quarters, let's see how your brave leader is getting on."

Just as she finished talking, a door hissed open and the guards wheeled in a large metal frame. At its centre, suspended in a harness, was Stacey. She was dressed as a ragdoll, complete with bright red circles on her face. There were short puff sleeves, a white apron, lines of bows and frills, and on top of her struggling head, a white mop cap. Her arms had been thrust into big mittens, mittens that were tied to the frame from which she hung. She look at us, and we saw that her face was wet with tears. She tried to say something- perhaps we would have understood her, were it not for the huge gag that had been strapped to her face.

Lady Grey circled her like a predator. "Sometimes a girl is so naughty, we've no choice but to break her completely. That's where Mistress Opal comes in."

A mistress stepped forward from behind the frame, clad in the facility's trademark Victorian garb. She was large, in her mid forties, her hair in a severe bun, and she was playing lazily with a stiff leather crop. A chill ran down my spine: she radiated pure malice. Lady Grey turned to her. "How has Stacey been behaving?"

"Defiant for the first few hours. But she's beginning to realise the cost of disobedience. Aren't you Stacey?" Mistress Opal took Stacey's tear stained face in her hands.

Lady Grey turned to Mistress Opal. "Care to fit her new underwear, Mistress Opal?"

Mistress Opal smiled and nodded to the guards. They went up to the helpless Stacey and pulled up her dress, tying it to the frame she was suspended in. Her leotard had been removed, leaving her penis to hang freely. Stacey tried to move, to cover her shame, but she was tied in tight. More tears slid down her face.

A guard handed Mistress Opal what looked like a thong made of fleshy silicone that matched Stacey's skin colour exactly. In the front, indistinguishable from the real thing, the lips of a vagina. She held it up to Stacey's struggling face.

"We're going to mold this to your body. Permanently. Your male anatomy will be tucked away in a small pocket here. The whole cover will take heat from your body and to the outside world, it'll feel and look just like the real thing. You'll even have to use the toilet just like a woman."

"Don't worry. You'll still receive stimulation from it. Every time you put on one of our dresses, you'll feel arousal. Should you have a female client, its clitoris will respond to stimulation. A male client? Insertion of an erect penis will bring you paroxyms of pleasure. When it detects semen- well. You'll have no choice but to squeal like the girl you were meant to be."

Stacey's muffled screamed echoed around the room as a guard carefully placed the silicone into what looked like a thick metal piece of underwear. Stacey was helpless, unable to move, as they locked the metal underwear around her groin. Mistress Opal pushed a button on the side of the metal contraption.

"Welcome to your future."

Stacey screamed as the contraption came to life and went to work. Her groin bucked back and forth, but there was nothing she could do. After a few minutes, her struggling ceased, and she slumped in defeated agony. The lights on the metal contraption clicked off and Mistress Opal unlocked the device. We gasped as we saw Stacey's female genitalia. It was indistinguishable from the real thing: a shaved vagina with a suggestion of stubble. Mistress Opal nodded to the guards who untied the straps on Stacey's harness, letting her fall to the floor.

Mistress Opal took out a thick set of pink satin knickers. "An important moment, Stacey. Your first taste of lingerie."

The guards picked up the dazed Stacey, feeding the pink knickers up her legs. Mistress Opal spoke again.

"Take her to my workshop. Our day's only just starting."

As the guards lifted Stacey out, Lady Grey clapped her hands to get our attention. "Any resistance will see you girls assigned to Mistress Opal. Do you understand?"

We answered in chorus. There was no choice. "Yes Mistress."

"Then, it's time to go to your new home for the next four weeks. Special wing."

CHAPTER 19

In nothing but our underwear, our new breasts exposed to the world, the eight of us were frogmarched by a guards through the facility. One of the guards had a crop and, at the slightest real or imagined provocation, would slam it into our arses.

Our escape attempt had gone nowhere. What they had done - were doing - to Stacey was horrifying. For now, we were beaten. Lady Grey led the way. Finally, she opened a door introducing us to our new sleeping quarters. None of us were prepared for what we saw.

There were four large beds in the room. Each held a tableau that was screamingly feminine, but utterly different. One bed was surrounded with neon pink highlights, a stripper pole, and a PC with a webcamera. Next to it, a bed that was like a college room: university flags, posters of pop idols, and a clothes rack with cheerleading outfits. Next to it was a boudoir in pink lace and finally what looked like a dungeon, a bed with shiny black sheets, and restraints built into the mattress.

Lady Grey stepped forward. "Training will be carried out in pairs. IZZIE! PETUNIA!"

Izzie and someone I only knew as Petunia stepped forward nervously. Lady Grey pointed towards the dungeon. "You will be trained in kink." Izzie and Petunia gingerly stepped towards their new quarters. "This is your new room. You will clip yourself into the shackles every night. In the drawers are... toys. We'll guide you in their use over the coming weeks." Utterly defeated, Petunia and Izzie curtsied. "Thank you mistress." "Change into the clothes we've laid out in your wardrobe. You will do this every morning."

"Melanie! Lara!" Lady Grey pointed to the room with the stripper pole in it. "You've been assigned the showroom. Every night, you'll be expected to perform a striptease on camera." Next up was Leah and Roberta. They were given the cheerleader's room. Only Adam and I remained. "Lizzie! Amy! You've been paired up and will be trained as fairy tale brides! Your new husbands will be so lucky." We stole a nervous look at each other - husbands?!- and headed over to the last remaining room, the boudoir in pink lace.

12