The Facility - Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our room was an explosion of pink- the walls, the wardrobe, everything. Sheets of gauze hung over a bed with pink satin sheets. We walked in and nervously pulled open the wardrobe. Hanging in it were our outfits for the day: there seemed to be endless folds of starched, clean cloth. As Adam watched me, I carefully unfolded what I'd been given: white lingerie and stockings, a corset and bra, a milkmaid costume with a blue apron complete with two heavy looking old fashioned petticoats and a small cloth cap. Adam had a set exactly the same set as mine. I saw that there were tears in Adam's eyes. He looked around to see if Lady Grey was watching - she was busy directing the guard to use her crop to punish the cheerleaders- and he leant in close.

"She wants us - she wants me - to be married, to men- I'm not- I can't - I can't do it!" With that, Adam broke down in tears. I was nervous: Lady Grey would surely spot us.

She did.

With a cruel smile, she came over and came to inspect us. "What's the matter dearie?" In between blubbing, Adam forced a smile. "I'm just so happy Mistress." Lady Grey nodded to the guard who slammed her crop into Adam's arse. He yelped in pain.

"Don't lie to me. That's very naughty."

"Yes mistress."

"Now, you two, help each other get dressed in front of the class."

The class crowded around our little cubicle. Lady Grey gave us a nod and Adam and I both started putting on our corsets.

"Tie each other in tight girls."

I turned my back to Adam and he pulled the laces on my corset. I looked down at my new breasts. As he pulled the laces tighter, they were pushed up and compressed. I stifled a moan of pleasure- Lady Grey was right, they were sensitive. I turned round to the rest of the class and realised that none of them were looking at my face. They were looking at my breasts, uplifted and outrageously displayed by the tight corset. With a sigh, Adam turned around and I did the same for him.

Next, it was time for the dresses. We put on the white shirts, starched to stiffness, followed by the dirndl dresses and caps. With our hair still in blonde pigtails, we looked every inch the submissive, fairy tale girlfriends. We curtsied to the class.

Mistress Arianna clapped her hands.

"Very good girls. The rest of you must get changed too. We've laid out makeup and wigs where appropriate. You have one hour."

CHAPTER 20

After changing, we were led by Lady Grey and the guards to the "special education" wing. Ahead of us were Izzie and Petunia. Both wore short black PVC dresses, black wigs with severe fringe cuts, dark lipstick, cat like mascara - and red ball gags that they we could see flecks of drool around. Next were Leah and Roberta, both in their cheerleader outfits and carrying red pompoms. Melanie and Lara were last. Both were wearing red minidresses and heavy sluttish makeup.

"First stop! Izzie and Petunia"

A door slid open in the corridor. We peered inside to see a room all in black. Inside were cages, collars suspended from the ceiling, and racks with restraints. A mistress in a black leather corset was lazily playing with a whip. "Have fun the two of you!" Lady Grey smirked as Izzie and Petunia nervously walked into the room, the door slamming shut behind them. Next it was Leah and Roberta: they were shown to a dance studio with wooden floors and exercise equipment. Finally, it was Leah and Roberta. Their training room had been made up to look like a seedy strip club, complete with a stage.

Finally, it was our room. Inside, another of the Facility's stern Mistresses flanked by two guards. The room was empty apart from a sofa. Lady Grey spoke. "This is Mistress Beatrice. If I get anything but the most glowing report, you will face the same punishment as Stacey. Is that clear?"

We curtsied. "Yes Mistress."

Mistress Beatrice nodded us in as the door slid shut behind Lady Grey. We entered the room and both curtsied Mistress Beatrice. Despite our plastered on grins, both of us were trying to keep our fear under control. "Welcome girls. Today, the two of you will engage in practice for your first date."

I heard Adam take in an involuntary, panicked intake of breath. Instantly, the guards grabbed him and bent him over. Mistress Beatrice took out her riding crop and whipped it into Adam's backside with enough force to shake his whole body. She yelled at him. "ZERO TOLERANCE! UNDERSTAND?"

In between heavy sobs, Adam cried out: "Yes mistress."

"I want the two of you to sit on the sofa together."

We did as we were told. "Sit closely." We edged up so that we our legs were touching. Suddenly, Mistress Beatrice was all smiles. "Don't look so scared girls! Today's going to be so much fun."

"Now, I want you to hold hands. Amy, pay Lizzie a compliment." I felt Adam's clammy hand grab onto mine. He looked me in the eye, forced a smile and spoke in his most girlish voice. "I really like your hair today Lizzie." "Lizzie. Respond appropriately." For a moment, I panicked, but the training of the last few weeks kicked in. I giggled, flicked my hair, and looked down.

"Not bad"

Over the next few hours, Adam and I were trained to flirt with each other. We held hands, giggled at each other's jokes, stroked each other's hair, and generally acted as airheaded and as flirty as we could. After what felt like endless humiliation, Mistress Beatrice gave us a direction that terrified both of us.

"Strip to your corsets girls. It's time for your first lesson in intimacy. It'll be a bit awkward, but what first time sexual experimentation isn't?"

A minute later, the two of us were stood up, stripped down to our corsets, underwear, and stockings. I gave Adam a nervous look, just as Mistress Beatrice ran her crop gently across the back of my corset.

"No second thoughts, girls?"

We both instantly forced smiles. "No mistress!"

"Then turn and face each other. Hold each other tight."

I circled my arms around Adam and held him tight, smelling his sweet perfume. As he pulled me close, our boobs mashed together. I looked into his eyes and I knew he was feeling the same shameful arousal I was. Mistress Beatrice gestured the guards who took out an elastic belt. They loop it around both of our waists and then, without warning, pulled it tight. Our crotches were pulled into direct contact and I could feel the outline of his hardness against my own, separated only by the fabric of the PVC underwear were were wearing. Both of us gasped.

"You should be grateful girls. We're allowing you a moment of release after the last few weeks. Kiss each other."

I hesitated for just a moment and Mistress Beatrice slammed her crop into my arse. Out of desperation, I opened my mouth and pulled Adam close. Our tongues explored each other hungrily. As he continued to kiss me, I felt him rubbing his hardness against my own. I was more turned on then I'd felt in my entire life and I had nothing left in me to fight it. I responded, pulling him close and tight, feeling the ecstacy of his boobs pushing against mine almost painfully, his sweat and perfume filling me up as I breathed him in, and our erections rubbing slowly and delightfully against each other.

Mistress Beatrice was taking photos with a small camera. We didn't care any longer. We continued to rub against each other and we could only hold on for a few minutes. I felt Adam's pace quicken and my own pace sped to meet it. He stopped kissing me for a moment, pulled me in close, and whispered into my ear. "I can't fight it- I'm going to cum-" I could barely respond. "Me too-."

We held each other in a tight clinch as for the first time in weeks, both of us came in dainty, quiet, shocked gasps.

As we startled grappling with the enormity of what had just happened, Mistress Beatrice approached, putting a hand on both of our shoulders.

"Excellent girls. You'd better get dressed. It's almost time for your group therapy session."

12