All Comments on 'The Facility Pt. 07'

by Abigail_Cake

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
LtShiharamLtShiharam3 months ago

i've been following the story and loved the twists and turns and have been eagerly waiting for this part and in my personal opinion... it started off strong but it started to go down hill. now i understand you spent a lot of time doing this and that time is very much appreciated

Oleanna1104Oleanna11043 months ago

I was worried there wouldn't be a conclusion. Great story, loved the gratuitous femininity :p

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Boring! Nothing new and no real story. No counterpoint, just the human traffickers winning all the time.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I gotta stop reading these dumb stories, lol!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I want to find out what happens with Lizzie and Brad.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is a very long story of hopelessness. The machines don't break, the MC doesn't find a way to hold onto his mind, no one is searching for them, no one escapes, It's just non-stop bombardment of traffickers winning. There's not one paragraph of hope in this mess. It's just kidnapping, brainwashing, ruining people against their will and selling them as slaves. What an awful story!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is a sick and sad fucking story. It's in the wrong category, it should be in non consent. Mutilation is not my thing and certainly has nothing g to do with being trans. The writer never gave these robots a chance.

Blueyes2022Blueyes20223 months ago

Wrong category. Should be sci Fi or non consent. It's a horrible story about abduction, reprogramming and human trafficking. A one sided story where the bad guys win.

ArtickArtick3 months ago

Excited to see the last part, but also kinda sad. Enjoying it Abi!

REGIS777REGIS7772 months ago

Pay no mind to the haters. This story is wonderful. Please keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

After reading the comments of the others, I thought the story tags were appropriate. The only one I would have probably added was not consensual. The story kept me intrigued and of course read it straight through. For the story tags that were listed I thought it was a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 hours ago

I would love to read about the next class coming in. I loved the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous