The Factory

Story Info
Rose, shy and filled wih sex-shame visits The Factory.
3.5k words
4.68
15.6k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 12/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amaverena
Amaverena
26 Followers

The factory has always been an extremely taboo place.

The first time the name had reached Rose's ears, and she dismissed it with a casual shake of the head. An establishment like that, she thought, must be teeming with questionable characters and oddballs who struggle to find a "connection" elsewhere.

Yet, as she approaches the building, her perception shifts. The exterior appears clean and pristine, a stark contrast to the grim picture her imagination had painted. With tentative steps, she enters through the doors, her legs betraying a nervous anticipation. Contrary to her expectations, the interior is bathed in natural light streaming through bright windows, dispelling the dark and dingy atmosphere she had braced herself for. Smartly dressed individuals adorned in expensive perfumes move about, challenging the stereotype she had initially conjured.

Rose with her striking beauty, possesses a cascade of blonde hair that frames her face like a golden halo. Her brown eyes, deep and contemplative, carry a hint of mystery. With a curvy figure that accentuates her feminine allure, Rose has an air of posh elegance about her, a demeanor that speaks of refinement and grace. If she's one hundred percent honest with herself, she doesn't feel out of place here.

Three days earlier...

"Rose, Hun, you've got to at least try it!" Her roommate sighs with a hint of leftover sex in her voice after returning from her latest session.

Frowning, Rose feels self-conscious at the openness with which her friend speaks of getting sexual pleasure from what she can only describe as an orgasm shop. "Babe, really," she continues, "you've got to get some help with all of...that," She gestures vaguely to her like she has a huge sex problem, which admittedly, she probably does.

Rose had never been spoken to about sex in a way that made her feel like it was normal. She had figured it out by herself, simply discovering that it felt nice to touch herself. She would spend hours humping her pillow, bewildered by such a wondrous feeling. She never asked anyone about it, and since no one spoke of such things to her, she assumed it wasn't normal, making her feel strange, and she kept it her little secret.

As she grew a bit older, the concept of sex did occur to her, but it still felt like something to be ashamed of. Only boys were allowed to be so crass and talk about it unabashedly. A girl as proper as her would simply never. The societal norms had woven a tapestry around her that made the exploration of her own body and desires seem like an unspeakable taboo.

She's had boyfriends over the years but it's just never felt right. She just can't let herself go. The thought of being sexual and ridding her inhibitions seems like nothing less than a dream. A wonderful dream where she can imagine herself naked and not feeling ashamed, where she can spread her legs and be proud of what's between them.

"I got you this," her roommate says with a reassuring smile, handing her a gift card, "consider it a little push towards self-discovery. They have experts who can help you. You deserve it."

And here she is, in the bright lobby of The Factory.

"Miss Rose?"

The lady at the counter yanks her out of her daydream. She clears her throat, feeling awkward as fuck.

"Lovely to meet you," the lady says, "I have you scheduled for 3 pm, correct?"

Rose nods, surely blushing, "yes," her voice answering in a tone that simply shrieks insecurity.

The receptionist smiles at her, "No need to feel self-conscious, dear." She gently touches her arm, "We are all here, no one is different from you."

It's funny; a simple phrase from a complete stranger means more to Rose than anything anyone has ever said to her about sex. It's true. Everyone here wants sex. Everyone in the building wants pleasure. She is no different from anyone else. A smirk tugs at her lips as she thanks the kind lady.

"Now," the receptionist continues, "come with me, I'll get you settled in."

The hall blends into a dimly lit corridor, candles flicker along the sides as she walks, and her insides begin to squirm. Rose looks at the doors lining the corridor on either side and wonders if there are people inside doing what she's about to do. Whatever that is.

Her roommate never really explained exactly what it is they do there. She said that they just know. Rose almost wonders if there's some kind of black magic going on, but her imagination does run away with her sometimes so she knows better than to listen to her every thought.

She still feels nervous, butterflies lick the inside of her stomach as they flutter their wings. A mixture of "Oh fuck, I can't do this" and "Oh fuck, I so need this."

She's felt horny for so long. Yeah, she can give herself an orgasm, but it's not enough. She needs to cum. She wants someone else to make her cum. She wants someone to break down these walls and to feel free. She wants to scream and writhe in ecstasy.

"Here you are, dear." The lady pops her little bubble once more as they come to a stop outside a door. "You can freshen up before going up to the factory. Here," she offers her a bag, "Put these on. Helen will be with you in just a few moments," the sweet receptionist says softly while turning to leave.

Rose's heart begins to race. Shit! She's really doing this. Fuck. This is not good. She's gonna have a heart attack.

She puts her bag by the sink and immediately takes advantage of the bidet. She splashes cold water over herself and as her fingers run over her pussy lips she shivers. It's almost embarrassing how turned on she is. Such an odd experience to be terrified and turned on at the same time.

A soft grunt escapes her mouth as she washes her slimy slit, she then reaches down further and washes her freshly waxed asshole. She's nothing if not thorough.

Inside the small white bag that was given to her, she finds crotchless panties and a long gown. It's dark blue wrap-around style that ties around her middle. She puts it on and takes a look in the mirror. She actually looks fucking hot! Her nude heels match perfectly and her hair hangs down over her breasts.

Time passes, and she gets more worked up wondering about her "partner". What if she doesn't like him? What if he's just not her type?

Right at that moment, a new girl calls to her, "Miss Rose?"

She looks out to find a gorgeous brunette, and for a moment, she hopes that she is her partner.

"We're ready for you," the girl smiles sweetly, gesturing for her to follow.

Rose nods and grabs her bag before leaving the room. They enter the elevator, and the girl hits the top floor. As they ride up, Rose gets more and more nervous. Her heart is banging against her ribcage at a furious rate. Her insides are squirming, and she's not sure she's going to be able to do this.

The elevator pings, and the doors open. She's now faced with a waiting room. About fifteen people are sitting, waiting while looking at some kind of brochure. Just like the dentist's office. It's almost comical given that they are all wearing the same style of gowns and assumingly crotchless panties underneath.

"Take a seat, and we'll call you in just a moment," the pretty girl says.

Rose sits in the closest seat and looks around. The room is filled with mostly women. They are all looking at the pamphlet that Rose also has under her seat. She picks it up and opens the first page.

"Why having your clitoral hood wanked is a must" the title reads. Rose almost chokes on her saliva. She turns to the second page... "Experience your next orgasm while riding one of our new-generation cocks that cums inside of you just at the right moment"

It's an actual sex leaflet. And all the women are just reading it here in the open. As if no one even cares.

To be fair, no one does seem to care.

Even the guys, they're also reading the explicit content in the booklet yet none of them seems seedy or weird. She wonders if any of them are hard under their robes. If they are, they are good at hiding it.

Rose squashes down her embarrassment and turns the pages.

Why your clit loves the soft warm touch of a tongue

The tongue's all-muscle-no-bone architecture gives it unique flexibility, which can make it particularly good for massaging and stimulating your sensitive clit.

Finally, she hears her name, "Rose?" the voice calls. He stands before her, a vision of charm. Taller than the norm, his skin, a shade of rich milk chocolate, serves as a canvas to a dazzling smile, one that could break hearts effortlessly. Adorned in a crisp white shirt, it perfectly contours the muscles sculpting his torso.

Her legs move on autopilot as she walks beside him to a room with the number twenty-nine.

"Alright, Rose, here we are," he declares, opening the door courteously, like an usher guiding her into a theater rather than an enigmatic encounter.

Stepping inside, a surreal scene unfolds. Is it a machine, a chair, or perhaps a bed? The room brims with an array of buttons and levers.

"Miss Rose, welcome to our beginners' chamber," he announces.

Rose only just manages not to snort in his face, she navigates her surprise with practiced composure.

"Here, we can explore your preferences," he continues, a subtle sense of intrigue in his tone.

"We?" The word escapes her lips before she can censor it.

His smile, that soul-captivating curve, returns. "Yes, I'm your partner," he replies, his voice a velvety cadence. "I'm Aaron."

Her gaze briefly drops to his hand, again bigger than average, and feels like someone has just given her wings and then pushed her off the side of a cliff. She lays her hand in his outstretched palm. It's warm, soft, and completely envelops hers.

"Shall we take a seat?" Aaron suggests, indicating a sofa bathed in dim light on the room's right side. It's not romantic, yet the subdued glow gives it a warm atmosphere. "Can I offer you a glass of water?"

"Oh no, I'm fine, thank you," Rose responds.

Another smile and Rose feels as if she's melting.

"May I?" he inquires with politeness, taking a seat beside her on the sofa. "Let's get past the awkwardness, shall we?"

Rose feels her cheeks igniting, scrunching up her face in a spontaneous burst of what can only be described as a half-giggle, half-squeal.

Aaron lets out an amused chuckle, "You're here to get sexual pleasure in a way that you can't elsewhere," he says matter of factly, "I'm here to give you exactly what you want," he gently places a hand on her knee. "This is supposed to be a highly pleasurable experience for you, so if you change your mind at any point, never hesitate to tell me." his eyes are so kind, like a big kind giant. "Feeling nervous is completely normal, so for now sit back and close your eyes. Just answer my questions"

Rose, the goody two shoes that she's always been, does exactly as she's told. Her head rests on the back of the sofa and she feels Aaron's hand gently rub her knee as he moves slightly closer.

"Tell me a few things," his tone almost a whisper, closer to her ear than a moment ago, "Do you like to cum?"

Fuck. Her insides clench in the most delicious way. "Mhmm" she nods shyly.

"Do you usually cum during sex?"

Rose shakes her head, eyes still shut tight

"Do you enjoy sex?"

Rose frowns, knowing that she'll have to actually speak, "Not really"

"So, you cum from masturbation?"

Ugh! There it is again that swoop in her lower tummy. "Mhmm"

"Do you use toys?"

"No"

"Hmmm" he hums, pensieve, "Your clit must be very sensitive"

Rose opens an eye, "What?"

"I was just thinking that sex is maybe a bit too much and all you need is a soft touch," he says like he's talking about the weather and admittedly that's quite fucking hot. "Lots of teasing, perhaps merely gentle kitten licks on your clit over and over could make you cum."

Rose thinks she might be able to cum just from listening to him say the word "cum".

"Have you ever been fingered?" he asks, his large hand sliding ever so slightly further up her thigh.

Rose thinks about it for a second. The only guy who ever fingered her had rough hands and did it too fast. "Yes, It--it didn't feel good though" she stammers, shutting her eyes again.

"Would it be okay if I try?" he asks, sounding almost shy himself.

Rose's eyes are still shut, she clenches them once before nodding.

"Miss Rose, you must give me verbal consent" Aaron answers, his fingers inching towards her inner thigh.

"Oh, right, sorry. Yes."

"Yes, what?" he teases

Rose lets out a little laugh and it's the first time she feels like she's even breathed since they sat down.

"Yes, you can..." Fuck! She hates that she can't just be fucking normal. "You can..." she tries again, instinctively wiggling her fingers by her sides.

She feels a soft fingertip tuck her hair behind her ear, "It's ok to say it, I really want to hear you say the words" Aaron whispers.

She answers in the same whispered tone, "You can finger me,"

The man sitting beside her inhales deeply, his fingers squeezing softly at her leg, "Good girl"

Rose's tummy flips and coils. She loves the sound of that. If her eyes were open, they would've rolled up into her head. Good girl? She is a good girl! She's always been a good girl.

Her heart is racing as his fingers glide up, slowly making their way to her practically bare pussy. She feels the gown part down the middle and the cool air hit her skin. Her legs open just enough for him to see her. She hopes that her smoothness looks inviting to the beautiful man whose professionalism would make him act as so regardless of how he really feels. This thought is almost as disconcerting as it is a relief.

"I need you to tell me something, Rose, Okay?" he asks while letting his fingertips dance over her.

"Okay," she answers

He inhales deeply again, "Do you want me to touch your pretty pussy?"

She shudders in anticipation, "Yes,"

"Yes, what?"

"I want you to touch me"

She almost hears his smile, "Okay, Miss Rose"

Rose feels the lightest of touches graze over her plump pussy lips and lets out the breath she didn't know she was holding. After a few seconds, he does it again and hums pensievely, like testing a theory. Rose has never been so turned on in her whole life.

He continues to caress her outer labia with the back of his fingers and says, "I'm thinking that you're sensitive all over, I can feel you tense up just from this gentle touch."

Rose wants to die. Preferably fucking herself to death, but still.

"Let's see if you're as wet as I think you are," he says, while his finger travels down, avoiding her clit, and ever so gently prods the tip of his middle finger between her lips. The slide is embarrassing. His breath hitches next to her ear. "Such a good girl,"

This time Rose can't help the whimper that leaves her lips.

"You like it when I call you a good girl, don't you?"

"Yes," she replies with a silent gasp as he slides his long finger up inside her.

"See, this is how you need to be fingered." he says, again like he's talking about something trivial, "Nice and slow, you need to feel every little movement" he accentuates by moving his finger in just the right way.

The fact that she's sitting in a room, with a man who can only be described as god-like, getting her pussy finger-fucked is the most surreal thing that's ever happened. Rose almost wants to open her eyes to check that she's not dreaming.

"Does it feel good, Rose?"

Rose would laugh at the absurdity of it, if she wasn't concentrating on not making embarrassing noises. "Mhmm," she answers banally.

Aaron chuckles, "It's okay, by the time you leave, you'll have screamed the place down" he says while simultaneously making a come here motion with his finger which causes Rose to gasp and arch her back. He chuckles again, a breathy sound so close to her ear it sounds like one of those ASMR audios. "See? It feels so good that you can't help yourself," he teases while continuing to finger her relentlessly.

Rose's mind is blank. Her body has practically abandoned her at this point. She has no control and she fucking loves it.

"So, like I said," he begins, his finger continues to drill her, "now that we've got past the awkward stage, I'll tell you about this room. The machine in here has a wide variety of functions and settings. It can work all on it's own or it can be used to compliment our own doing. For example, if you were to lay facing up, it could hold you legs up and spank your clit while I lick your asshole, that's a good one." he says dreamily, "Or perhaps you'd like to have your clit suckled on while watching me masturbate."

"You do that?" Rose blinks her eyes open as wide as they can while still frowning from the pleasure of being fingered so expertly.

Aaron cocks his head just a fraction and smiles, "Anything you want, Miss Rose"

Rose feels overwhelmed. She doesn't even know where to start. What is it that she would like? She asks herself. She's always liked the idea of a machine fucking her. She used to worry that it might've been weird, but where she is now, it most certainly isn't weird at all.

"Maybe I can try the machine?" she asks, voice still smaller than she'd like.

Aaron slows his finger, "That's it," he says, proudly, "Good sweetheart, tell me what you want"

Ugh! Fuck he's unreal.

"I don't know," she begins, "I just like the idea,"

"I know just the right thing" he breathes onto her neck, "I'm going to take my finger out now, okay?" he asks and Rose realises she's been humping down onto his hand. She stills her hips and nods.

"Can we take this off?" he asks, tugging gently at the ties on her gown. Rose unties it herself and lets it open to show her curvy body. Her breasts are big and round and her figure is soft and feminine. Aaron looks at her body and gives her a sweet smile, one that doesn't seem quite right for this particular circumstance. But what about this situation seems right?

He guides her to her feet and faces her. Thanks to her heels she's not that much shorter than him. He puts his big warm hands on her shoulders and slides the fabric off letting the pretty blue gown fall to the floor. Somehow wearing heels with just her underwear makes her feel more naked than if she really was naked.

"Tell me how you feel right now," Aarons looks into her eyes

Rose can feel the blush on her cheeks, "I feel good," she responds,

"What about your pussy?"

Swoop go her insides again.

"Is your pussy hot? Does is feel wet?"

"Yes,"

He arches and eyebrow.

"Yes" she answers again, "Yes, it's hot and wet."

He gives her that proud smile again, "Good, how about your clit and your hole?"

Rose must look like a gaping fish, 'cause Aaron giggles before continuing.

"I mean I was touching your hole and that felt nice, right?"

Rose nods

"Now, do you like the idea of opening your legs nice and wide so I can lick your pussy hole and ass? Or would you like your clit teased?"

Rose blinks up at him, speechless.

"Both?" he chuckles

She giggles and covers her face, "I can't choose" she mumbles into her palms.

"Aww, sweetheart," he nudges her chin up gently, "We'll do both, don't worry." he walks toward the machine and begins pushing buttons and entering codes. "Here, this is perfect for you," he says offering his hand to guide her up onto the step so she can take her place. "This function is a clit suction. It's basically a cross between a snail and an octopus arm. It produces a slime-like lube and quivers with over ten thousand pin-prick sized vibrations. It has ten different sensors that all work independently to recognize how aroused you become." he turns to Rose, "The best part is it doesn't move, you have to fuck it yourself."

To be continued...

Amaverena
Amaverena
26 Followers