The Factory Pt. 04 - Aaron

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leads her down the steps to the beach, stopping to remove his shoes on the last step. He holds his hand out for her to hold as she also goes to remove her sandals. She struggles to untie the pretty bow that ties around her ankle, so he bends down and gently lifts her delicate foot. He looks up at her and wonders if she has the same déjà vu sensation that he does. The memory echoes from the last time they were in this position, and he had devoured her sweet pussy.

Fancy canopy sunbeds dot the beach; their elegance gives off a sense of opulence and exclusivity. They naturally gravitate towards the four-post bed closest to the shore.

"Won't we get in trouble?" Rose asks, sweet as ever.

Aaron shrugs, giving her his best lopsided smile, as he unties the white drapes that surround the soft mattress. "No one here but us."

The beach is, in fact, empty. They've walked far enough away from the club that the only sound is the waves crashing into the coast. Aaron lays down on the bed facing the stars, and Rose takes her place next to him. Despite the idyllic scenery, a sense of reserve seems to settle in.

"How did you get into working at 'The Factory'?" Rose asks, turning herself to face him. God, she looks beautiful lying next to him.

Aaron takes a deep breath. "I know the CEO, as he is a good friend of my college roommate. We spoke often about this project of his, and I was intrigued. Admittedly because I was a horny twenty-year-old guy, but also by the way that he spoke of sex being something that everybody has the right to enjoy. How people struggle to ask for what they want. How certain kinks are considered shameful. His passion wasn't fueled by sexual desire or lust, but by the desire for others to heal and be free to let go of any stigma. No judgement. Just pleasure." He chuckles to himself. "It's been a long time since I've told that story. It's nice to remember why I started."

Rose smiles; she looks gorgeous under the moonlight. "Do you think you'll work there your whole life?"

"Good question," he answers, turning back to look up at the night sky once more. He takes a moment before answering. "Part of me can't imagine doing anything else. Another part of me resents the fact that I've forgotten how to be with someone just for the pleasure of being with them." He pauses, then turns to her and says, "Until you."

Rose meets his stare, her eyelids fluttering slowly. The moonlight shines over her, contouring her curves as she lies sideways, gazing at him.

He shifts to his side, aligning his body with hers. "You see, I've always liked my job," he exclaims with confidence. "I love making people feel good and helping them to melt away the exterior walls they've built and to simply let themselves go."

Rose continues to listen, and though her exterior remains unfazed, Aaron can't shake the feeling that their first encounter might be playing in her mind.

"Like with you, for example," he continues, deciding to go for it. "The first time we met, I fingered you while we were talking."

Rose's eyes widen in surprise at his boldness.

"I liked having a somewhat 'normal' conversation while reaching down between your legs and touching the most intimate part of your body. You had your eyes closed and could hardly speak," he says, "but slowly you let me in."

Rose's blush gets deeper as he continues.

"Do you remember how it felt?" he asks, his tone softening, something quiet, as if he were coaxing her to tell him a secret.

The stunning woman laying next to him closes her eyes and inhales through her nose before answering softly. "I remember."

"Did you like it, too?" he asks, vulnerability again finding its way into his voice.

"Yes," Rose whispers, her voice barely audible.

Aaron reaches out to brush a stray curl away from her face, then conveniently lets his hand rest on her hip. With her eyes still closed, she smiles happily. A silent understanding passes between them.

"Can I touch you now?" he whispers his question in turn.

"Yes."

Aaron runs his hand up her side and traces delicately over her shoulder. His fingers dance over her collarbone before caressing her soft cleavage with the backs of his fingers. Her full breasts are heavy and beautifully squished together in the most natural way, reminding Aaron of how much he loves the authenticity of her femininity and gentle curves.

"Mmm," he hums, drawing slightly closer. "I love how womanly your body is."

Rose clenches her eyes tighter but offers a smile nonetheless. "You mean chubby," she responds sarcastically.

He chuckles quietly, acknowledging the snarkiness of her remark, and answers, "If you prefer chubby, then I love that you're chubby."

He really does, too. She's soft and supple. He just wants to bury his face in her curves.

His hand trails a feather-light caress down her stomach. He gently guides her leg so it's resting on his side and rests his heavy hand on her hip. She's docile-malleable in her gentleness. They're closer now. He feels the subtle rise and fall of her chest as her breathing synchronises with his own. Once again, he must fight the tantalising desire to lean in and kiss her lips.

He wonders: If she were to kiss him, would he be able to keep his promise to himself? 'Pff' his mind provides a humorous scoff at the thought.

She's wearing a short summer dress, which is pretty perfect, if he's honest. It rides up as she lifts her leg, giving Aaron the freedom to reach down and touch her.

"So," he begins, "Tell me something about you. Something private."

Rose giggles, "Uhm, I haven't had sex in over a year." She blurts it out, sounding more like a question.

Aaron freezes. "A year?" he asks, hoping not to come across judgmental. Honestly, he's astounded. "Why?" he questions.

Rose looks up at him, her eyes heavy. "Just never felt right," she concludes. "Before you, I hadn't been touched in so long," she whispers, her voice tinged with a tender sadness.

Aaron's heart melts. He pulls her closer completely out of instinct. Their noses touch, and she whispers, "No one has ever touched me like you do."

"You deserve to be worshipped," he responds, while ever so gently running his fingers over her panty-covered pussy. "Is this nice?" he asks softly, after a moment.

Rose answers with an embarrassed giggle. "Yes."

"This is what I want, Rose," Aaron says. "I want to make you feel good. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. It feels good when I touch you, right?"

She nestles in closer to him with a wriggle of the hips and sighs contentedly when she says, "Yes," for what feels like the hundredth time.

He teases her by catching his fingertip on the seam of her panties without actually slipping inside. He wants her nice and desperate.

"I'll tell you a secret," he begins. "I've cum so many times while remembering our time together."

She bites her lip to stop herself from smiling.

His fingers continue to stroke, teasing her pussy. "Have you thought about us?" The word 'us' hangs heavy in the air. It fills his chest with a longing so deep that it aches in his bones.

Rose presses her face into his neck, her breath warm against his skin, and answers, "I've touched myself while thinking about us too."

The way 'us' sounds from her mouth is utterly heartbreaking.

"Tell me, baby." The pet name spills out of his mouth without permission. "How do you touch yourself?"

She inhales deeply against his skin: "I put my hand in my panties and..." She halts, hesitation flickering in her voice. "'S'not as good as when you do it."

Aaron can feel his cockhead tingle as it weeps pathetically. "I could teach you."

Rose moans ever so sweetly, "That would be nice."

She sounds peaceful. Like when a sub finds their space and allows themselves to free fall, knowing they're safe. Aaron realises then and there that he doesn't want this to end. If he could, he would immortalise this moment with Rose pressed against him, her warmth seeping into his soul.

"You need to go slow, sweetheart," he whispers. "Explore how your pretty pussy feels. You want to take your time and savour every sensation." His fingers are still torturously teasing her. "Like this," he says, stroking her mound, then opening his index and middle fingers to glide down her pussylips, avoiding her slit.

Rose's breath hitches.

"I know, sweetheart," he says, "you want me to touch you in the middle; your body is telling you that it needs pressure on your clit, but you want this to last, right?" He asks, "If I touch your clit straight away, you'll have no choice but to cum."

A moan escapes her chest. He chuckles seductively.

"Yeah? You'd like that?" he asks, a hint of mockery in his tone. Rose sighs, trying to rub herself against his hand with no avail. "We can do that one day, baby," he says, rubbing his fingers delicately over the seams of her panties. "If that's something you'd like to try, maybe one day I could surprise you from behind and simply slide my hand down under your clothes and force an orgasm out of you there and then. Does that sound good?"

She whimpers sweetly against his neck and says, "Yes."

"Ok, angel."

Then, without warning, he hooks his middle finger under the crotch of her panties. Rose gasps out loud, and Aaron almost growls when he feels the slick, sweet moisture that seeps out of her. He avoids her clit while spreading the silkiness all over her swollen pussy lips.

He slowly lets his knuckle slide over her sticky slit. If they were at The Factory right now, he would bring his finger to his mouth to taste her scent. Here, however, out in the wild, it feels more intimate, somehow.

She fists at his shirt as her hips roll, desperate to meet his touch.

"Talk to me, baby," Aaron says.

"It feels so good," she answers in that familiar, breathy voice that Aaron has been dreaming of.

"Yeah?" he questions in return. "Tell me more."

Rose moans again. "I like that you make me feel so desperate," she admits.

Aaron can't stop the moan that slips out of his mouth. His dick is begging for attention, and for the first time, he allows himself to imagine what it would be like to slowly push into the heat of her pussy. The one he's fondling right now.

The knee-jerk reaction to this particular image is to thrust himself against her thigh. Rose responds by clutching him harder and grazing her teeth over his throat. Fuck.

Her pussy gets wetter and wetter, making the allure of being inside of her so much more tempting. He settles for slipping a finger inside, just to test the waters--pun very much intended.

The sounds that leave Rose's mouth make him shudder. Every whine, whimper, and utterance of his name is unbearable. A delicious torment he would gladly drown in.

"Please," she moans.

Aaron slows the motion of his finger. "Please, what, baby?" He asks. "You wanna cum, now?"

She shakes her head.

He uses his other hand to stroke her hair and whispers, "What is it, angel?" in the softest voice he can manage. "Anything, tell me."

Rose takes a moment. Aaron doesn't rush her. He knows that she needs time to verbalise her needs.

Her voice trembles when she says, "I want you."

The intent of this simple phrase is crystal clear, and Aaron finds himself at a crossroads. When he began his career, he wondered if one day it would come to this. He can continue this delicious game and pleasure her in the most generous, glorious way he knows how. Or he can surrender to every primal desire and cross the forbidden line he once vowed not to.

"I want to feel you," she adds, placing the softest of kisses on his jaw.

His heart thunders against his ribcage. As if it were trying to escape and fly away alongside the fluttering of butterflies that swirl in his stomach. The atmosphere lays heavy around them, an air of possibility and want weighing down on them, tangled together in the fragile bubble of their own creation. And as for his cock, well, the poor thing is oozing precum profusely. The head is sticky, staining his briefs.

For the first time in forever, he actually wants--not just to be a good lover, but for himself. He craves his own pleasure as much as hers. He wants to sink into her and take his time intertwining their bodies until becoming one. He longs to lose himself inside of her--all around her. To inhale her intoxicating perfume while it mingles with his. If he's honest, there's not much hesitation in his decision. There can't possibly be.

"Not here." He answers while carefully and reluctantly removing his hand from her panties.

They get to their feet and begin to pad through the sand. The intensity of the moment seems to dissipate almost immediately. Aaron doesn't want the mood to change, so he pulls Rose close to him and wraps an arm around her waist. And when they reach the steps, he guides her to sit and crouches in front of her to assist in re-lacing her sandals. While he's down there, he lets his hands run up her inner thighs and kisses the inside of her knees. He then leans in closer, presses his nose to the dampness on her panty-covered pussy, and inhales her scent. She gasps as her nails scratch his scalp in a desperate attempt to grind herself into his mouth.

"Not here, baby," he repeats, looking up at her while he leaves an unfairly sweet kiss on her pussy.

Rose half grimaces and half giggles.

"Would you like to come to my home?" Though relatively simple, the request is full of unspoken depth and significance. He hopes that the way he emphasised the word 'home' conveys how personal it is for him.

Rose bites her bottom lip while stroking his face. "I'd love to."

They power-walk towards Aaron's apartment complex, their fingers intertwined and occasional glances at one another, igniting laughter--carefree and wonderful.

They come across a couple of street performers, and Aaron can't stop himself from twirling Rose under his arm and pulling her close to his chest while dancing to the rhythm as they wander by. Rose blushes, and Aaron thinks her smile could light up the darkest of nights.

They reach his building in record time. Aaron opens the large door and gestures for Rose to enter first. He rests a hand on the small of her back as they step into the lift, and as soon as they're inside and ascending up to the seventh floor, he presses himself against her back and wraps his arms around her middle. She lets her head fall back onto his shoulder and closes her eyes, inviting him to bury his face in her neck. He explores her body with wide hands and presses his nose to her throat, breathing in her perfume. His dick thickens up almost pathetically quickly.

"You are so beautiful," he groans in her ear.

Rose places her hands on the mirror and pushes back into his body, arching her body to mould against his, making them closer than ever before. Aaron wraps an arm around her waist tightly, while his other hand roams over her breasts, massaging and squeezing. Suddenly, he realises that his lips are pressed onto her bare shoulder, and for the first time in years, he kisses. He kisses his way up her neck, and god, has he missed this level of intimacy. An indescribable sensation courses through his veins, making him feel blissfully lost in the moment.

The doors ping behind him, announcing their arrival and briefly yanking him back into reality. He continues to hold her close to him as they step out onto his floor and make their way down the hallway. He fidgets with his keys and realises that he's nervous. The exhilarating fluttering in his stomach is glorious.

He opens the door to his home, and with a happy heart, he welcomes Rose inside. She eyes his cosy abode with subtle curiosity. It's not big, but it has a beautiful open space where the kitchen merges with the living room. His tracksuit slung over a stool, and his French coffee press still in the middle of the island with a half-full cup of the morning coffee he'd forgotten to drink next to it.

Rose turns to him and says, "Your home is lovely."

Her presence in his hallway makes his heart skip a beat. "Thank you," he answers. He takes a step closer and instinctively tucks a strand of hair behind her ear. "Would you like something to drink?"

"Water would be great, thank you."

Aaron goes to the fridge and fills a glass for both of them. They sip the chilled drink, and the tension is intense. Who's gonna make the first move?The irony isn't lost on Aaron. It's ridiculous when he thinks about it. He literally does this for a living. He is nothing more than a very generous sex worker.

It's always been different with her, though.

"Can I use your bathroom?" she interrupts his train of thought.

"Of course, second door on the left," he gestures.

Luckily, his little apartment has a second bathroom, so he also goes to freshen up. He washes his dick thoroughly, along with the rest of his nether region. If there's one thing he hates, it's not feeling squeaky clean down there when being intimate.

He returns to the kitchen to find Rose waiting for him, and he loves the idea of her in his house. Her presence is a warm addition, seeming to belong there as a part of his life he never realised was missing.

They smile at each other. Aaron takes the necessary steps to close the distance between them and admits, "I haven't done this for a long while, too, you know?"

Rose tangles her fingers with his and says, "We can go slow."

This is it. This is the moment that Aaron has simultaneously feared and dreamed of for months. They are face-to-face, so close that if they were to talk, their lips would touch. Aaron's eyes lingers on her pretty mouth. The same mouth that he used to make himself cum the very first time they met.

With one last breath, he closes the gap between them and pushes his lips against hers. It's just a kiss. There are no fireworks---merely a silence that holds the intensity of their connection. The simplicity in pressing their lips together is something Aaron personally thinks is undervalued. Rose's lips are soft and pillowy and so incredibly easy to kiss. Their mouths slot together seamlessly. Banally, Aaron pictures them as two puzzle pieces finally being placed together and the picture of something special being completed.

He doesn't deepen the kiss immediately. He takes his time to enjoy something he hasn't experienced in years. His hands find their way to her face and cup her jaw. She sighs into his lips, igniting a heat in his chest like wildfire.

He pulls away just for a second, then kisses the corner of her lips. He continues to kiss his way along her top lip with deliberate intention not wanting to leave any part unkissed. Rose stays still, patiently allowing him to explore. Her hands curled up into fists, resting lightly on his chest.

He pecks tenderly until he reaches her lower lip and sucks it into his mouth with another moan. His hands have also wandered down and are roaming freely over her body.

Aaron reluctantly takes a step back, his lips tingling as he says, "Come with me." Rose takes his hand, and he guides her to the end of the hall to his bedroom.

"No one has been in here," he confesses, leading her past the threshold into his most private and sacred space.

She remains silent, showing her understanding with a gentle squeeze of his hand.

Aaron sits on the side of his bed and gently pulls her to stand in between his legs. He buries his face in her tummy. There's something about the way she caresses him. The way her fingers comb through his hair. How her nails scratch in the most delicious way over his skin.

He kisses her body over the fabric of her clothes. Unable to stop himself now. The floodgates have opened, and he wants to kick himself for not kissing her before.

"Aaron," she whispers. He looks up at her and feels small. Just for a moment, he's the one needing assurance and guidance. "I think you are so lovely," she says softly, smiling down at him and running her fingers down the side of his face. She looks almost motherly.