The Factory Pt. 04 - Aaron

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He takes her hand and lifts it to his lips to plant kisses on every fingertip, the middle of her palm, her wrist, and the soft skin of her elbow-crease. Finally he reaches up to hook his finger under the delicate strap of her dress. "May I?" he asks, gazing up into her eyes.

"Yeah," Rose replies.

He lets it slip, one side then the other, and her dress falls to the floor, leaving her in nothing but mismatched bra and panties. He loves how authentically natural she is.

Her panties are smudged. He leans in and presses his nose to the dampness.

Her blush is the cutest.

"Awe, sweetheart. They're all wet."

She nods, subby and gorgeous.

He cooes at her, teasing just a little. "Is your pretty pussy still nice and sensitive?"

She moans again and nods.

"Let's have a little look," he says, sliding the crotch to one side. His dick twinges painfully. "Oh," he gasps, "Look at you, my beautiful girl."

Rose whimpers, sounding on the right path to desperation.

Aaron gets to his feet, littering her body with kisses. His hands pan over her back, fingers wide, trying to feel as much of her as possible. His fingers find her bra clasp and he looks at her, asking for permission with his eyes. Rose nods and he delicately unclips the bra, letting it slide down her arms and fall to the ground.

Her breasts are magnificent. They're big and soft, and simply perfect.

Rose lifts her hands to his shoulders and lets her fingers dance over the collar of his shirt. He smiles at her and kisses her lips once more while covering her breasts with his big hands.

She plays with the top button on his shirt. "Take it off, baby," he says, wanting to encourage her.

Button by button she undoes his shirt leaving it to drape open to show his upper body. She looks down at his body and places her hands on his chest. He loves the sight of her pale hands on his dark skin.

She slides her hands up over his shoulders, causing his shirt to fall. Aaron runs his hands up her sides, his thumbs over her ribcage. He pulls her into him, caging her naked body against his.

Rose lets out a quiet sigh and wraps her arms around him. They continue to kiss. Sweet yet messy kisses. Aaron gently licks the seam of her mouth, asking for permission to enter. Rose lets him in, causing their kisses to become heavier.

Their tongues slow-dance and rub against one another. Aaron occasionally sucks on her bottom lip and thinks back to when he had her pussy in his mouth.

At that thought, he kisses his way down her neck, massaging her breasts. He takes his seat back on the side of the bed and looks up at her again.

"May I?" He asks, gently tugging on her panties.

Rose's eyes are hooded and beautiful when she says, "Yes."

He pulls down the fabric and finally, finally, she's naked. Aaron sits back for just a second to take her in. She's stunning.

"I'm going to kiss you now, ok?" He asks. Rose nods, hips moving in anticipation. "I don't want you to cum though, ok? I just need a taste." Rose whimpers.

He holds her hips still while littering her pussy lips with barely-there kisses. She gasps and makes sweet noises of desperation.

"Turn around for me," he says.

Her ass is round and perfect.

"Can you bend over, sweetheart? Let me kiss your pretty hole?"

Rose's fingers reach her toes easily, giving Aaron access to palm her cheeks and take a peak at her hole. She gasps. She's sensitive there. He blows softly onto her puckered hole and watches it flutter.

He leans in and lays his tongue nice and flat over her quivering asshole. She moans out loud and Aaron answers in kind. He laps at her sensitive hole slowly, knowing that the roughness of his tongue will drive her insane.

Her pussy is so wet. Her cunt is creamy and looks so delicious he can't help it. On a particularly long lick of her asshole he continues down and teases her pussy with the tip of his tongue.

Rose chokes out a stuttered moan.

"Sorry baby, I couldn't help it. You're dripping."

Aaron's cock is furious, still locked away inside his pants, his balls are on the verge of painful, and he just knows that he needs to be careful when the moment comes or he'll cum too soon.

He unbuttons his trousers and groans as he discreetly palms over his swollen cockhead still hidden under the soaked briefs.

Unbeknownst to Aaron, Rose is looking back at him and when he looks up and realises he's been caught, he feels his own blush. It's nice.

Rose turns toward him and puts her hands on his shoulders. Instinctively, he lays back and Rose's hands slide down his body. She looks up at him when she reaches his trousers and he smiles, "Go ahead."

She hooks her fingers under the waistband of his trousers and briefs and with one swift pull, she pulls them down. Aaron lifts his hips to help free his dick, hissing through his teeth when it slaps against his stomach, wet and desperate.

Any normal guy would probably want her mouth on him, but Aaron is impatient and wants to be inside of her. So, he sits up and pulls her onto his lap, knees either side of him, her perfect round bottom perched on his thighs.

"I uhm.." Rose mumbles.

"What is it, sweetheart?"

She hesitates for a second. "I haven't been with anyone for a really long time...and I got a check up before coming to The Factory, so..."

Aaron knows he's clean too. The Factory has extremely frequent health check ups for the staff and for all customers. He groans out loud. Having sex with her is already an overwhelming thought, but being able to do it raw is mind-bending.

"What about contraceptives?"

"Yes,"

Aaron whimpers this time, he rests his head on her shoulder and says, "I'm definitely gonna cum too soon," with a slightly embarrassed chuckle.

Rose hums in his ear, "I'm afraid it might be the same for me." She strokes his face and adds quietly, "I want to feel you, though."

A growl crawls up Aarons throat. He slides his hand between her legs and carefully slides his four fingers along her slit while kissing her almost aggressively. She bucks her hips and whines when he accidentally rubs her clit. He gathers her creaminess and rubs it on his dick to make the slide easier. Then he manoeuvres her so she can slide down onto him.

"Are you ready?" he asks.

Rose breathes heavily and answers, "Yes."

Aaron places his hands under her ass, his fingers dipping into her bikini line so he can hold her pussy open slowly pushes her down until the tip of his cockhead presses into the silkiness of her pussy. They both gasp and Aaron stops for just a second before breaching the warmth of her tight hole.

He feels Rose relax in his arms and continues to guide her down, finally, finally, impaling her on his dick.

Aaron had one-hundred-percent forgotten what sex felt like.

His cock is burrowed snugly inside the heat and silky smoothness of Rose's cunt. He can feel her holding her breath as she clenches around him, making it impossibly tight. It would be so easy to fuck up to her and cum within seconds. Her nails leave dents in his shoulder blades, and he loves the idea that he'll have marks of her on his body to remind himself of this moment.

"Are you okay?" he whispers in her ear. If she hasn't had sex for over a year, he wants to be sure that she's okay.

She whimpers and slurs, "t's so good."

Aaron's heart is happy. "Yeah, baby?" He moves slowly, merely teasing with a shallow thrust. "Does it feel nice inside?"

She sighs out loud, seemingly free of precedent inhibitions. "So so nice," she says, sounding fucked out already, and Aaron loves it. It's his dick that's making her feel so good, and every time he moves, she whines in ecstasy.

The position they're in creates something intimate, moulding their bodies into one. In fact, they're so close that there isn't much room for movement, but this is fine for the moment. Aaron wants to savour the feeling. The constant pressure while sliding himself up into her.

"Is it good for you?" she asks.

Aaron kisses just behind her ear and answers, "You're perfect. The most perfect pussy. My beautiful Rose. I love being inside of you," she murmurs while planting kisses over her chest and slowly moving inside of her. "You're so tight. Makes my cock feel so good, sweetheart."

They continue to moan as they rock together. Aaron pushes his dick deeper and deeper inside her. It's heaven. He covers her chest with kisses. He's overwhelmed by the moment. She continues to moan and grind her hips down to meet him and force him deeper.

"It's never been like this," she whimpers as her movements become more erratic.

Aaron wraps her up tight and kisses every part of her skin he can reach. He wants to cherish her. Make her feel cherished. He also wants to fuck her till she screams and pinch her clit when she orgasms around him, then fill her with his hot cum.

"Wait, wait, wait," Rose pants. "I'm gonna..."

Aaron stills, "Aww, is it too good?" His hips thrust up just for the fun of hearing her

whine. "Is my baby gonna cum already?"

"Not yet," she sighs, "please."

Aaron kisses her jaw. "Sweetheart, if you let me, I'll make you cum so many times."

Her body relaxes slightly.

"We have time, and I want to map out your body and learn all your shortcuts and secrets." His fingers tease, slipping down to trace her asshole.

Rose frowns. "But I don't want it to end yet."

Aaron's heart aches. "Neither do I, sweet Rose." He lets himself fall back on the bed and pulls her with him, scooting up so they're comfortably on the bed, Rose straddling him. "There's my good girl," he says, his persona leaking in purely out of habit. "Let me just have a look."

He leans on his elbow to peer down at where they're joined together. Her clit looks delicious--exposed from its protective hood, stretched around his girth, swollen, and begging for attention. "Oh angel, you've already soaked me. Look at you." He murmurs, shamelessly parting her labia to get a better look.

Rose waits while he inspects her, continuing to gently rock on his dick.

"There, baby. Take your time; move how it feels good. I'll just watch." He says, laying back and rubbing his hands up and down her pretty thighs.

Rose has never looked more beautiful than now. Her naked body is impossibly soft in her curves, resembling a Greek goddess.

Her movements are hesitant at first. Her grind slow and deliberate. She keeps her eyes closed while her hands fidget on her knees.

He closes his eyes and lets himself be consumed by the sensations. His cock is drenched in the heat of her cunt. She's impossibly tight around him, making the feeling so intense.

"Fuck!" Aaron grunts after a particularly deep grind.

Rose gasps in return.

"You like to hear me moan, don't you?" He asks.

Rose bites her lip, attempting to hide her smirk.

"Yeah, you like it when I tell you how good you are."

A moan escapes her pretty lips.

Aaron hums, "Mmm, I thought so." He places his hand on her lower tummy. Girls like that. Her breath hitches, proving him right. "Likes being praised, my pretty girl."

He teases her by pointing his thumb in the direction of her slimy slit as she fucks down, creaming around his cock. Her movements become less controlled, and Aaron knows she's trying to get friction on her swollen clit.

"Such a good girl," he says softly. "I know how good you can be," he adds. "I've watched you cum; I've heard you scream; I know you."

With that, Rose moans out loud, her nails dig into his chest, and she lets herself gradually fall forward until she's plastered to his body. She kisses his shoulder and neck while her hips continue to move, humping mindlessly down on his dick. The new angle makes Aaron gasp and hiss with every stroke. He takes her hips in his hands and guides her movements. She clenches down on him deliciously as he rocks her.

"Rose," he slurs, his lips grazing her ear as he speaks. "Do you like having me inside of you?"

It's such a banal question, and, of course, he already knows the answer, but he wants to hear her say it in her own words. He aches for anything she'll give him.

She nuzzles her face into his neck and clenches around him as she rubs. Her voice produces the most beautiful of sounds--a cry of relief. "I love it. I want it all the time," she whines, her tone almost obnoxious, a helpless plea of yearning. "I want you all the time."

Her spoken thoughts fuel his need, and they moan in unison as he flips them over and pushes in deeper. His hands find their way to her hair, and his fingers comb through her thick mane while fucking deep into her pussy with intent. Aaron has always loved the way he can fuck. His hips roll at an unforgiving pace. Not fast, but constant. He pulls out nearly all the way, his cockhead so close to popping out, but fucks back in relentlessly, making sure she feels him in his entirety.

"A- Aaron," Rose stutters, sounding close to tears. He doesn't even flinch. "It's so good," she whines before moaning harder and covering her face with her hands. "Can I cum now?"

Aaron groans at her request. "Ugh, my beautiful girl wants to cum already?"

All she can manage is to answer with an enthusiastic nod.

Aaron chuckles and kisses her jaw. His movements never faltering, he asks, "My sweet Rose, if you cum around my dick, I won't be able to control myself."

Rose gasps while manoeuvring her head to get more kisses over her neck. Of course, Aaron obliges, peppering her throat with raindrop kisses. "Do you want to cum inside me?" She asks, catching him completely off guard.

"Fuck!" Aaron rasps, his hips breaking the unwavering tempo for the first time since being in this position. Rose sighs, seemingly content with his reaction. "Is that what you want?" He pants, trying so hard not to cum right this second.

Rose hums, again sounding so unbearably happy at the thought of him fucking his orgasm into her cunt, that it makes Aaron almost forget how close he is to losing his mind. "Yes," she answers with a barely-there whisper.

"But..." Aaron slows his hips. "But I still want to..." He feels vulnerable and maybe a little too needy. "I still want so much."

Honestly, he doesn't want it to end yet. He hasn't done a fraction of the things he's been dreaming of. He wanted to eat her from behind, fuck her ass with his tongue, and pinch her clit while she's cumming in his mouth.

Rose smiles up from beneath him, looking fucked out and more beautiful than he's ever seen her. Her soft hands slide up his arms and over his shoulders before cupping his face. "You can have me," she whispers, "again and again and again."

Something in his body trembles. An electric current shoots through his veins all the way down to the tip of his cock.

"Ok, angel," he says, pressing his lips to her throat once more. "You can cum."

The way Rose growls, loud and untamed, makes him whimper into her neck. Fuck, sex with Rose feels so nice, he thinks.

He pulls her arms up above her head and positions her legs as far apart as possible, so he has her completely at his mercy. Her open pussy perfectly stretched around his large cock, pretty clit twitching and simply begging to be teased.

"Don't move," he orders.

Rose looks like she's going to cry.

Steady and consistent, Aaron unmercifully fucks into her. In and out. In and out. Her body arches as she purrs blissfully on the bed before him, a death grip on his royal blue sheets, and her eyes glazed over in ecstasy.

He can feel the buildup of his own orgasm bubbling, threatening to boil over. A soft ache at the base of his dick and in the tightness of his balls builds with each thrust, begging him to go deeper and faster.

For the first time in what seems like forever, he indulges in the bliss of pleasure and surrenders all self-control. He fucks into her molten hot pussy with reckless abandon. The room is saturated with the scent of sweat and the sound of their bodies writhing together. It's intoxicating.

With a feather-light touch, he places two fingers on either side of her engorged clit and starts to slowly wank in time with the thrusting of his cock. Rose cries out loud, and he can feel her pussy pulsate around him, clenching down on his dick.

"Is it nice, baby?" He asks.

"Yes!" she all but screams, and a tear rolls down her face. "I'm so close."

"Good, sweetheart, that's it," he says, comforting her. "I'm gonna cum too," he confesses quietly in her ear, rubbing his nose against her cheek and leaving open-mouthed kisses over her face. The moment is agonisingly intimate.

Suddenly, she trembles beneath him as an explosive eruption rips through her body; her mouth falls open in a silent scream; and Aaron feels the unmistakable spasms of her orgasm around his dick.

It doesn't take more than a few seconds for him to feel the heat of his own cum shooting up his shaft and emptying himself inside of her.

They moan together, loud and guttural, as waves of pure bliss wash over them. Aaron continues to fuck them through their exquisite climaxes, loving the idea of forcing his cum deep inside of her.

Their sweat-soaked bodies remain tangled together seamlessly. In the air, warmth mixed with something wonderful. Aaron stays inside of her, feeling their mixed orgasms engulf his cock and already hating that it's over.

Rose slowly calms down. Her stuttered breathing gradually evens out. The room becomes quiet except for the soft rhythm of their bodies slowly riding out the moment. And finally, they come to a halt. Aaron turns to find her smiling with her eyes still closed. She then turns to him, and something beautiful is shared between them. A kind of secret--something special, something just for them.

"Kiss me," she breathes, her mouth brushing against his, letting her eyes fall shut once more.

Their lips, a new home for one another, move together in a slow dance meant solely for lovers.

"Rose stirs as consciousness gradually awakens her. She finds herself wrapped around Aaron's waist, cocooned in his arms. Her face is nestled into the soft fabric of his t-shirt, with a hand snaked up under to rest on his bare skin. The room is bathed in a soft, golden hue, casting a glorious burnt orange glow.

She feels Aaron's fingers gently threading through her hair, and memories of the night before resurface in her mind.

Tentatively, she tilts her head up to gaze at him. His handsome features are softened by the morning calm, and a pair of reading glasses sit on his nose as he reads something on his phone. His messy hair only adds to his charm.

He looks down at her and smiles, 'Hi.'

Rose mumbles something similar to 'good morning' and nuzzles her face into his chest.

Aaron chuckles, the sound reverberating beneath her head. 'I would ask if you're not a morning person, but as it's 6 p.m., maybe we can say you're just not a wake-up person?'"

"Six p.m.??" She gasps. Her roommate is gonna freak.

"Did you have to be somewhere?" he asks, looking concerned that maybe he should've woken her.

Rose blinks a few times and says, "I...uh...no, I'm just surprised."

Aaron smiles sideways at her and tucks a lock of tangled hair behind her ear.

"Didn't you have to work?" Rose asks, the dread of being reminded of what his job entails weighing on her mind.

Aaron takes a moment before answering, then says, "I called in sick."

She catches a glimpse of vulnerability in his eyes. There's a depth to his gaze--a silent plea for understanding that his words alone don't convey.

For once, she allows herself to hope.

I do hope you enjoyed this slightly longer chapter. Your comments make my day so don't be shy!,-)