The Fae and the Tentacles

Story Info
A virgin elf is attacked by a tentacle monster in a grotto.
1.8k words
3.84
20.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A young, nubile woman was walking through the forest, intent on going to her favorite spot. The Hidden Grotto. Very few woodland dwellers knew of the sacred spot, where the fae liked to gather in groups to rest, relax, bathe and have fun. Or in Melan's case, go there alone, to get away and rest, rejuvenate herself.

She had made this trip countless times, she could walk the path with her eyes closed without so much as a misstep. Today, her mind was drifting elsewhere as she made her way, to thoughts of her betrothed. Their bonding day was approaching and Melan was excited and nervous, for it meant not only the end of her childhood, but the end of her maidenhood as well. The very anticipation sent a tremble up and down her spine.

She was considered quite the catch, for her beauty was unmatched, with her milky white skin, soft emerald eyes, and luxurious black hair. Her beloved was the envy of many males that he had managed to be the one to catch her eye and entrap her, to be the one to take her virginity and claim her as his own. Melan giggled at the thought of it, her loins already starting to heat up with a wanting need.

"Fear not, my dear, I will take care of you at the Grotto." She said to herself as she reached down to lightly rub at her crotch over the loin cloth she wore. She let out a soft moan as it felt good, that itch only growing more intense as even her nipples began to harden, rubbing against the rough leather of her bodice. Her breasts felt like they were bigger, straining to be let out of their confines and bounce free. But she had to wait, for even she must put on an air of propriety!

Her steps quickened as she made the last leg of the short journey to the Hidden Grotto, breaking through the tall bushes that concealed it from prying eyes. To her relief, she found it empty, meaning she could enjoy her time alone even more. Quickly untying her bodice, she slipped it off over her head, sighing as her large breasts jiggled happily in their freedom. Her loincloth fell to the ground, pooling at her feet, as she stepped out of it, and stretched, savoring the warm rays of the sun that fell upon her nakedness, the soft breeze that caressed her skin with the gentleness of a lover.

It all made her shiver with delight as she stepped into the water, sinking down into its depths and letting it embrace her until all that showed was from the top of her round, full breasts and up. Ohh, how good this felt, and it seemed that the lapping water only ignited the fire in her more for she felt it pooling in her belly as it had so many times before. Virgin she may be, but Melan was no stranger to satisfying herself as she let her fingers slowly rub her clit, while she laid back against the edge of the pool and simply enjoyed the sensations.

Time went by and Melan got lost in her arousal, working her body and mind into a fever as her fingers played with her clit and slowly delved in and out of her pussy, rubbing at her inner walls in all the places that she knew would make her feel good. She imagined that it was her own lover, Pera, that was inside her, with his long, thick, throbbing cock, slowly bringing her to the brink of orgasm.

Unbeknownst to the fair elf maiden though, she was not as alone as she thought. Something else spied on her, the scent of her arousal having drawn him to this spot, where he watched as she masturbated, enjoying it himself. But the longer he watched her, the more he could not deny that he wanted to taste her for himself. He had to have her! There was no denying it any longer as his cock was rigid, throbbing and aching to be in that little whore's cunt.

Remaining where he was, he sent part of him slithering through the water silently in the direction of Melan, his eyes large and feral now as he let out a deep growl. This was the only warning that the fae had but it was far too late as her eyes snapped open and a large black tentacle rose from the water and wrapped itself around her waist. This one was followed by several more that wrapped around Melan's chest, ankles and wrists, holding her up as the creature approached.

Melan tried to scream but it was cut off as one of the tentacles slid down her mouth. Her eyes went wide as it did, and she gagged as it moved in and out. She looked at the creature before her, most definitely male as she saw his engorged cock, but not human or even fae. Never before had she seen one like him, and it frightened her as she tried to kick and pull out of the tendrils, which only caused them to wrap tighter around her as they pulled her closer to the male monster.

Guttural grunts came from him as the tendrils caressed her breasts, fastening to her tight, hard nipples like tiny suction cups. As they began to suck, Melan writhed, feeling the pleasure building up in her again. She hadn't brought herself to orgasm before, but this was bringing it all back as she stood on that precipice of desire.

But when she felt the tentacle rubbing between her legs, she shook her head, trying to keep them closed. *"NO! I can't let him do that. What would Pera think of me!?"* She thought, letting out a whimper as her legs were forced apart by the tentacles despite her struggles. The creature didn't speak any words, only grunted or growled, as he stepped forward, letting his own hand cup her mound and caress her, slipping his middle finger into her cunt as another tentacle began to squirt a warm liquid on her backside as she was put into a bent over position.

"What? No...not there...please. Don't..." She managed to cry out before the tentacle in her mouth took its place once more, which only caused the creature to give her a feral, dark grin as he fucked her cunt with his finger, moaning at how wet she was. He brought his finger up to his nose, inhaling her sweet scent before he slowly licked her juices from them, savoring her taste.

"More...Mine..." He grunted out in a deep voice, and then plunged the thick cock like tentacle deep into her wet pussy, stopping as he felt the wall that told him she was a virgin. This made his own cock tremble at the thought of taking her first before anyone else, and his eyes took on this rather malevolent gaze as he stared into her own frightened eyes. And then the tendril pulled back, before slamming into her, breaking past her hymen, and going right for her cervix and womb.

Melan's eyes teared up as they widened, the pain of losing her virginity unbearable for a few seconds, but then came wave after wave of unspeakable pleasure as the tendril at her rear pushed its way into her ass as well. Then all of them began to move like pistons, in and out of all her holes, fucking her mouth, ass and pussy with wild abandon. She even felt a sting in each nipple as a small needle pierced them, and a warm liquid was injected into her.

"Mine...Breed..." The monster said as he stood there before her, in all his naked glory, his cock dripping pre-cum as his tendrils raped her and prepared her for what was to come. Breed her? No! No! Melan's entire body shook with pleasure as her mind tried to deny what was happening. This couldn't be happening. How could something this awful, feel this good? Her mind was in a fog as her body climaxed, sending such pleasure through her that ever nerve was on fire, her juices gushing out of her when the tendil pulled out before ramming back into her again.

She didn't know how much time went by before she felt the tendrils in her mouth and ass tensing up, then releasing a torrent of sticky cum down her throat and in her ass before they pulled out slowly, satisfied. Coughing up the white fluid as it spilled out her backside, she looked at the creature again, pure fear emanating from her, along with the scent of lust her body continued to give off in betrayal. "Please..no more..let me go...please. I don't want this..." Melan whimpered, crying as she felt the tendril slowly slither out of her pussy, which built up a small sliver of hope that he might listen to her.

But her hope was dashed as the tendrils moved her, spread eagling her body and holding her aloft as the man stepped between her legs, letting his own hard cock rub up and down her slit. Her breathing became heavier as she watched, shaking her head and whimpering as he grabbed her thighs and slowly pushed his manhood inside her. He was gentler this time, but still he hurt. He was much bigger than the tendrils, and she felt like he was going to break her in half.

The creature let out a growl that came from deep in his chest as he moved to grip her by the waist and began to thrust into her hard, making her cry out in pain as she felt him moving inside her. She had wanted to know what it felt like to be fucked by a cock but this wasn't how she imagined it happening! Tears ran down her cheeks as Melan cried, embarrassed, hurt, yet feeling so much pleasure. She didn't like this, yet at the same time she did. It was all so confusing!

But the male monster didn't care about how Melan felt, intent only on his own satisfaction as he rammed his cock into her harder, groaning at how tight she felt, digging his nails into her flesh and making her bleed lightly as he continued to fuck her wildly. After a short time, his pace picked up and she felt him gripping her around the hips even harder, and she tensed up, sensing what was to come and having no way to stop it. Like a bolt of lightning, it hit her then as he let out a deep growl and she felt his white, hot cum filling her, making her cry out and whimper as she came with him again, her juices mingling with his own as he pumped load after load into her.

It seemed to go on forever before he was finished, and as he pulled out, the tentacles dropped Melan back into the water, where he stood over her, looking down at his conquest with a feral grin. He had done well today, and his tendrils retracted back into his body as he let out a deep satisfied sigh, before turning and leaving the well-fucked fae alone once more.