The Fair Princess

Story Info
How the fair Princess discovers true love and much more.
3.8k words
3.65
4.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DawnR
DawnR
290 Followers

THE FAIR PRINCESS AND THE HOODED MYSTIC

By Dawn R

Author's Note: In my twenties, I read and enjoyed The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty by Anne Rice, writing as A.N. Roquelaure. As I started to write this fairy tale, I realized that with my tongue firmly in my cheek I was mining from the same vein of gold. Enjoy!

Once upon a time in a land far, far away there lived a fair princess called Philomena Victoriana Gloriana Mud. Like many royal families, they had in a time even longer ago run a remarkably successful protection racket, which resulted in their owning all the land therefore earning the right to call themselves royalty. But throughout the embittered population their name was Mud.

Her elder brother took to calling her Philly and made a neighing sound whenever he was around her. The then three-year-old princess struggled with the pronunciation of her name and eventually decided she'd rather just be called Philme (as in filmy), which sounded rather cute. Her father, the king, had died a year ago, and now the kingdom was ruled by her mother, Intoxica.

Her mother ruled with an iron fist and established a new moral code as an absolute law. No sex before marriage and no completed coitus after two children had been born to a family. Married couples might still continue to enjoy a little heavy petting, but heaven forefend they should get carried away. You might believe this would be hard to monitor, but as all the people lived in houses made of the clearest glass, the police, known colloquially, as the Peepers had little trouble enforcing it. Oh, and the penalties for offenders were unspeakable and indescribable; so, we shall neither speak of them nor try to describe them. Oh, and one more rule, you may only enter by the front door, and everyone knew exactly what that meant.

Although the royal apartments were not made of glass (rank brings some privileges), the princess was closely chaperoned by her governess, an aged lady in waiting, who did not believe in the benefits of the young getting sex education. Indeed, it is highly probable she had never had any, either theoretical or practical, herself.

As it happened fourteen days after Philme's eighteenth birthday (note she is now over eighteen), the poor governess died. Being of a practical disposition the princess cut her up and fed her to her cats. Well, not all at once, little bits at a time, while she kept the rest in the icebox.

As Intoxica, who had her own wing of the castle and took no interest in her child trusted everything to the governess, the princess now found herself with a great deal of freedom. "What about her elder brother, the heir to the throne?" you ask. Well, unfortunately he had died of a surfeit of lampreys, when he was only fifteen. This was a not uncommon malady among the royalty in those days. So, our princess is actually the heir to the throne, which she will inherit when her ever-caring mama dies.

Having exercised her new-found freedom to binge-watch everything of interest to an eighteen-year-old on TV, the princess at last left her room to wander the hallways of her wing of the castle. Opening a door, she had not opened before, she found herself looking into a broom closet. What was more interesting was the fact that there were two people inside, a comely youth not much older than herself and a serving-wench possibly five years or so older on her knees sucking on his...thingummy.

"What are you doing?" she demanded.

The startled youth was speechless, but the wench rose to her feet and said, "His penis is very swollen, your Highness, and I was trying to ease his discomfort."

"No need to be so ceremonial, just say, milady, when you address me." said the down-to-earth princess.

Now the princess was not totally familiar with the word penis, but it did seem his thingum was indeed very swollen and it was sticking upright from his hose. "Perhaps if you could help me, milady, it would soon be cured. Now, although the princess was spoiled rotten, she had a generous heart and was always willing to learn new skills in a good cause. "Show me how." She commanded.

The wench helped her to kneel and place her hands around the young man's thingum. It was indeed very hot to her touch and she sincerely hoped it was not infectious, but braving all, she took it in her mouth and began at the wench's urging to suck on it vigorously. The sensation on her lips was quite pleasant and the youth began thrusting eagerly towards her with moans of obvious discomfort. All too quickly her mouth was filled with a stream of creamy liquid, which she quickly spat on the floor.

"Well done, milady. I think you have brought him much relief. No need to spit so hard, his emission will not hurt you."

"Thank you, thankyou!" breathed the young man.

"See the swelling is going down as we speak. You have done well, milady."

The princess felt quite proud of herself, as she rolled the interesting flavour around in her mouth.

"What is your name?" She asked the serving-wench.

"Destiny" lied the wench, using a name she used in her occasional evening employment.

"What a lovely name!" said the princess. "I am in need of a chief lady-in-waiting and I would be pleased if you would accept the position." She continued politely.

"It would be my honour and pleasure, milady."

The princess wondered meanwhile, if anyone would ever hear of her good deed and was suddenly ashamed at such a selfish thought.

Apparently, good news of good deeds travels fast for when she emerged from her room on the following day, there were five young men pleading for her help. "You'd best come inside" she said and ushered them into her chambers. "Drop your hose and let me see who is worst." They did as she commanded and she saw three of them were in sore need of help, the other two slightly less so.

With a sigh she dropped to her knees and began providing the necessary succour. Each in turn was successfully relieved and she was beginning to hope this stuff they emitted was not fattening. As she finished the third, she was shocked to see how much the state of the remaining two had worsened for both of them were already leaking a clear liquid from the tip of their respective thingums. Truth to tell she was beginning to tire, but remembering she was not called fair for nothing, she moved over to them and wiped the tip of the next one and before she could take it in her mouth his peeny...thingum shot a load of the creamy liquid on to her throat and the front of her blouse. "Now I shall have to change." She said angrily as the poor young man began to weep.

The last man's thingy was rather longer and bigger or perhaps just much more swollen, and she felt her mouth stretch as she sought to accommodate it. She sucked and swirled her tongue around it as her mouth adjusted to the size and he gently moved it back and forth. It took a while but finally she was rewarded with such a torrent that she knew he had been in need indeed.

Her good deeds gave her a great sense of satisfaction, but she was appalled when she opened her door the following morning to find was a long line up of men of all ages at her door. "This thing is spreading fast" she thought "maybe I should call the World Health Organization".

How to cope? She rang her bell and asked the maids who appeared if any were willing to help her in her task. All seemed surprised, but there were a half dozen or so, who went willingly to work. When she looked up it seemed they each had a short line in front of them of the most young and attractive of the men, while she had a slightly longer line of older and in some cases quite elderly men. Indeed, she sent more than half away to wash themselves before she would minister to them. It took time, but all were finally cured.

The next morning there were even more and what was disturbing was she recognized that a number of them must have gotten re-infected, because she had cured them before. Her jaw hurt and she realized she was overwhelmed and told them sadly they must seek remedy elsewhere. Because she was a fair princess, she asked Destiny to do her best to see they were helped, but also instructed her that they must come to her door no more.

The following morning, she woke up in bed with a strange not unpleasurable feeling between her thighs and almost in the pit of her stomach. She knew she had begun to feel it while ministering to the sick and discounted it as contentment from the good work she was doing. But now it was stronger and could not be ignored. She found her hand wandering to the area that the good governess had told her was forbidden until she was much older.

But now she reasoned she was much older, and she felt the moisture coming from that secret cave. She took her hand mirror as she had sometimes done before and looked at the little hooded mystic who guarded her cave. She stroked his hood and face and it felt wonderful. As her excitement grew, she let her fingers explore inside the cave until she found a treasure more pleasurable than the mystic. She was helpless to stop as she began to pant, and moan and the good feelings grew. Her muscles spasmed as she reached an unimagined climax.

She lay back again questioning whether this was in any way normal or had she contracted the disease that the young men had been suffering.

Reluctantly she confessed her fears to her newly appointed lady-in-waiting. "Milady, it is not serious but now you have experienced it once, you may well experience this feeling quite regularly."

"Is there a cure, sweet goodie?"

"There is no cure, but there is a remedy, if you choose to try it. It may seem strange, but it is also another way to help the men."

"Then I must try it for my sake and for theirs." She said bravely.

"Let me know when you believe it is necessary."

"Strangely, I already feel the need right now."

"Well, get undressed and lie down on your bed while I fetch someone, but above all resist the urge to help yourself."

The princess did as she was told and kept a firm grip on her coverlet to resist the temptation to touch herself. Thankfully, Destiny returned quickly with a young man who was also asked to shed his clothes. He did so, willingly, and Philme could see he was clearly in urgent need of the remedy, for Destiny explained she had misspoken when she previously spoke of a cure.

She reluctantly released her grip on the coverlet as Destiny pulled back the sheets and urged the young man on to the bed. To Philme's complete amazement he sank his head between her thighs and started licking, and sucking, on the hooded mystic between her legs. She could feel her affliction getting worse not better and then suddenly she had the most intense experience ever.

"That's good! We call that an orgasm. You'll feel much better now. It's Rupert 's turn now, relax and enjoy it." Rupert moved up the bed and lying between her legs slid his much afflicted peeny thing into her cave. She was so wet that it seemed to slide in quite easily with just a moment of sharp pain, which was surprising because it really was quite large. Indeed, as he moved back and forward thrusting it deeper it seemed to be getting bigger not smaller and she worried the remedy might not be working for him.

And then she found it seemed to be working for her even though she had not realized she needed it again so soon. His peeny thingum was rubbing actively against the treasure her fingers had discovered earlier inside her cave. Oh, this was too much. He speeded up and suddenly she felt the release of his creamy stuff within her and she could hold back no longer.

"Orgasm" she enunciated silently, a magical word to conjure with.

Rupert was withdrawing and she had a momentary sense of loss but was pleased to see that the remedy had clearly started working for him. He was wiping his thing with a tissue and now he was putting his clothes back on. He bowed low and backed out of the royal presence as protocol dictated.

"Well, that went well" thought the princess and started to dress herself. The trouble was she was barely dressed before the affliction came back and Destiny was nowhere to be found. She left her room and wandered the corridoes until she found an aged flunkey. With a blushing face she explained she needed to quickly find a man afflicted with the virus. It took the flunkey a second to catch on, but then to her surprise he undid his hose and pulled out his large peeny thingum. She had really been looking for someone younger but her need for the remedy was growing urgent, as it appeared was his. The flunky who was expecting her to drop to her knees was surprised when she started stripping and encouraging him to do the same.

Naked she lay down on the hallway carpet and spread her legs. She was disappointed when the flunky simply moved between them and introduced his thingy with a single deep thrust. She missed the bit with the tongue. Perhaps that was why although his vigorous thrusts were pleasant the magical orgasm eluded her. He on the other hand came hooting and hollering and released a flood of liquid inside her. While she had the satisfaction of seeing how well the remedy had worked for him, it had really done nothing for her.

She found five more afflicted souls during the remainder on the day and each time the remedy seemed to work well for them, even though one stayed hard until he had released a second flow of his juices. But the best she got was a rather disappointing orgasm if it could even be called one. She stopped because her inner thighs and the hooded mystic were becoming quite sore.

Over the coming weeks she gained occasional relief, including two really rather special Orgasms, but she realized her condition was chronic and began to limit herself to helping no more than five of her suffering subjects a day.

The beautiful but ever so strict Queen Intoxica woke up one morning remembering she had a daughter. The last time she had thought of her was when a carrier pigeon had alighted on her windowsill, carrying an artfully drawn selfie of her on her eighteenth birthday with the trusted governess.

She went to her writing desk and riffled through it until she found the pile of the governess's monthly reports. A month was missing, and the current month was overdue. She really must find out what was going on. More importantly it was time to find her daughter an appropriate suitor as soon as possible to avoid her getting romantic notions about any of the local peasants, comely, muscular, and obliging as the queen knew them to be.

The Princess was therefore surprised two days later to be summoned into her mother's private chambers and was admiring the rad new décor, when she realized a young man was standing at her mother's side, a young man wearing quite the largest codpiece she had ever seen. (Of course, only the royalty and nobility wore codpieces, so it was quite some time since she had seen any.)

"My dear," said her mother "this is Prince Pindik, who comes from a kingdom even further away."

The princess moved forward to shake his hand, but the foulness of his breath nearly stopped her in her tracks. Not noticing, Intoxica continued "The joining of our two crowns would signal to the world the beginning of a very strong tariff-free economic union. I will leave you to spend some time getting to know each other. I rely on you to observe all proprieties" she said looking at the prince. "Remember my daughter knows little of the world and may be very impressionable."

The prince understood he was honour bound to not take advantage of the situation. However, once the queen had left the room and closed the door it was his sense of entitlement and not his sense of honour that came to the fore.

"Hey, you, suck on this!" he said pushing his very large cod piece aside and releasing his penis from captivity.

"Oh, what a tiny peeny thingum!" the princess exclaimed, and then was very embarrassed and ashamed when she realized that despite its remarkably small size, the prince too was afflicted, and it was in sore need of a remedy. Glad to get out of range of his noisome breath, she dropped to her knees and began to suck on it with all the dedication she could muster. To her joy it grew quite a bit larger but there was no sign the prince was near reaching relief.

"Strip!" she said in an authoritative voice, and now the prince was surprised as he watched her rapidly getting undressed. In moments they were down on the floor together with her riding vigorously on top of him. Although truth to tell she could feel very little.

"Hold on!" he said holding her at the top of her upstroke and he positioned his thingum against her tender rosebud.

"Hold on, yourself!" cried the princess, because even she knew entry by the backdoor was illegal. But it was too late, as he brought her down, he plunged his still small but growing cock into her anus.

"Actually" she thought "it doesn't feel too bad". Then she became aware of the incredible transformation that was taking place as the prince morphed into a stooped but well-muscled hobgoblin. As he changed, she felt a change in his thingum that was far from subtle. It felt positively gargantuan as it touched erogenous zones in her anus, she was not aware she had.

A moment later as the soft pads on the tips of his long boney fingers roused her nipples to never before known levels of excitement, she became aware of what very much felt like a second peeny thing pushing into her cave. As both penises moved back and forth within her two openings it felt as though the membrane between them was barely there and the effect upon her was unbelievable. Ironically, she could not stop crying "Fill me. Fill me" (which sounds just like filmy when you think about it) as she hovered on the peak of a series of Orgasms deeper and more long-lasting than she could conceive of.

As she collapsed weeping upon his hobgoblin chest, his two penises slowly wilting and withdrawing, she lent close to his lips and most miraculous of all, the breath that came from them smelt sweeter than roses.

"Who are you?" she asked. "For you are surely not a Pindik. Art thou truly a prince?"

"I am truly a prince, fair Princess Philme. My true name is Doubledick Skin, son of the infamous Rumplestilt Skin and Queen Charlotte who was once miller's daughter."

"I know the story, but I thought she promised him her first born in return for spinning gold."

"That is the story that is told, but my father wanted a more immediate payment and my mother gave herself willingly on each of the nights that gold was spun. Nine months later I was born and the King who married her thought me his own and named me Pindik.

With Intoxica's blessing the two were soon married, but they found Intoxica taking far too much interest in their daily and nightly activities.

"I wish she were gone" murmured Philme one day and Doubledick drew a wand from the 'velcro'ed suede leather loincloth, he now wore around the royal apartments for convenience sake. He said a few words that she did not recognize as he pointed the wand at Intoxica. Moments later the queen was seen to throw herself off the battlements crying

"Wheeee! I can fly", but alas she couldn't.

To everyone but Philme, her consort, Prince Pindik, appeared as a moderately attractive but very stand-offish young man with an awful case of halitosis. Only she saw him as the ever-ready hobgoblin gifted with two gargantuan penises and a remarkable tongue. The things he could do to her with that tongue were unspeakable and indescribable; so, we shall neither speak of them nor try to describe them.

Now that she could get wonderful satisfying relief three or four times a day, Philme learned to worry less about her subjects and in time she turned as cold and heartless as her mother. In fact, the fair princess turned into a quite unfair Queen. And although the courtiers were still quite regularly afflicted, they had to resort to their traditional forms of remedy.

DawnR
DawnR
290 Followers
12