The Fair Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the union of the two kingdoms firmly established it was time for the consultants, who were experts, because they came from a land even further away, to eliminate all the duplications in the courtly functions and to look for every possible efficiency. As a result many courtiers found they were now part of a vanishing middle-class and most had to take on a second job to make ends meet.

Even the resourceful Destiny was forced to reinvent her erstwhile stripper routine and supplement it by offering various forms of 'remedy' to the 'one percent' in the private basement (no glass, no Peepers) for a mutually acceptable fee.

Nothing much changed for the peasants who had recognized early on that so long as you did not go in by the back door, everything in the old queen's regulations concerned your marital arrangements. No sex before marriage they could respect that, but once you were married there was nothing about not getting it on with your friends and neighbours, something they had been doing since time immemorial.

Suffice it to say Queen Philme and Prince Pindik lived happily ever after. Every year to her surprise (for she never did get any formal sex education) she gave birth to one or two cute little goblins. And when the Prince had to travel on business she found solace attending to the hooded mystic and the treasure in the cave.

The population that once had great affection and high hopes for the fair princess were now sorely disappointed even though the stock markets continuously reached record highs.

THE END

Copyright: © Dawn Ramble 2020


12