All Comments on 'The Fairy Princess and the Dinosaur'

by A_Bierce

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
RiverMayaRiverMayaalmost 3 years ago

Your story is why we need fairy-tales and true love does happen everyday, somewhere in this world. Thank you for choosing to write.

texquilltexquillalmost 3 years ago

What a great story! So feel-good and innocent - a tremendous five-star change of pace. Thank you for sharing this with us.

lukeshortlukeshortalmost 3 years ago
Great Story

This story proves that a great romantic story can be written without explicit sex scenes. This one has suspense, tragedy, romance, fantasy, love, and a happy ending. Thank you for this refreshing story. I will be reading more of your stories.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfirealmost 3 years ago

Very sweet and lovely tale. Well done. 5*

Lector77Lector77almost 3 years ago

Keep writing such charming stories, please.

‘brigado,

L77

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved the story, but sorry to say what you (author) mentioned on page 1. The ending felt a bit rushed - would have preferred another 5 or 6 paragraphs, where Annie increasingly figured out the story was about her Grandma and Hal. That is - I would have appreciated seeing and hearing (as Annie is quite the interrupter) her reaction, followed by (several) squeals of joy. Nevertheless, still liked it very much. Ironically, after the first few paras, was wondering if Birdie and Hal were the lovebirds, until I realized Birdie was probably too old, and frankly not interested in a relationship with Hal. As the others have stated, 5 stars from me too!

luv2read2

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 3 years ago

Nice... very nice. Thanks

green117green117over 2 years ago
when you steal,

do use the best. Princess bride is up there.

Catherine, of course, is your secret.

Green-something

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice, romantic. I enjoyed this, thanks.

LeFrog

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNo11 months ago

A fairy tale indeed, and nothing wrong with that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous