The Faithful Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this point, her tears were already stopping, as she was more and more nervous, but they subsided a little when she heard that. She nodded anyway, and I guided her:

- I'll sit on the edge of the bed, and I want you to get on your knees in front of me. Yes, like that... Now, open your mouth and put the tip of my cock inside. Ohhh, fuck... Lick the tip with your tongue... Now, start going up and down... Careful with your teeth, open wider and use your lips only. Yes, like this, my little cocksucker... Suck your man, suck my cock bitch...

She was going up and down slowly, but as I neared my orgasm I put both hands behind her head and started to accelerate, fucking her mouth while pushing my cock deeper and deeper each time. She started to gag and tried to escape from my grip and I said:

- No, stop, or I'll took the two thousand from your payment!

After that, she did her best to stay calm and let me fuck her mouth. Seconds later, though, her ordeal was nearing the end.

- Now, Jackeline, do as I said... Open your mouth and... stay... still... Fuuuuuuckkkkkkk!!

I think I have never cummed so hard and so much as that time. Mu cum started flying everywhere, into her mouth, her eyes, her hair, her nose, her cheeks, and she stayed there, bravely resisting the urge to move, until I stopped. Before collapsing on the bed, I said:

- Stay... Stay there... A little more... Don't move...

I laid down a little to regain my strength and, after a few seconds, got my phone from the table to take some pictures. At that point, her tears were already mixing with my cum, as she was crying softly, still at the floor. I started to take pictures, the sound of the camera turned off on the settings so she would not hear it, and after a few pics of her face with cum everywhere, I started filming.

- Can I move? I... I want to spit and to wash my face... I think I'm gonna throw up... - She said, her voice breaking.

- OK, I'll guide you to the bathroom.

I continued filming with the phone in one hand while I guided her, with her eyes closed, to the bathroom and opened the sink. She immediately spat and started to wash her face as well as she could, until she finally could open her eyes again. But as soon as she saw me, her eyes widened with fear and she blurted:

- What are you doing? Stop it!

- No, I'll not stop. Don't worry, I'll never show this to anyone, but I want a memento from today.

- No, please... Please, you're already doing what you want, please don't!

- "Everything I want", remember? I will film, and you will let me to.

Again she looked defeated and, after a few seconds, looked back to the mirror, trying to clear her hair from my sperm the best she could. At this point, she was not trying to cover her body anymore, and I was filming her from all angles.

***

We took a bath together, and I ordered some lunch - nothing heavy, so it would not hinder the fucking afterwards. I took the food I ordered to the big balcony, from where we could see the sea, and insisted that we stayed naked there. She complied after complaining for some time and then ate voraciously, probably as an effect of all the stress of the day, and took two more glasses of champagne.

She was clearly light-headed at that point... I looked at the clock, and it was noon - I still had four hours left, so I let her rest for a few minutes, and then told her:

- Let's get back inside.

I guided her by her hand and asked her to lie down on the bed, on her back, and open her legs. Her face went red immediately, but she slowly complied, and I could see her pussy for the first time. It was deliciously brown, with her clit clearly visible and her lips almost out of view. I was more and more impressed by her teenage-looking body after two kids.

I put my phone to film the scene from a table near the bed and got onto the bed too, going to work, licking and sucking her pussy and her clit with the best techniques I know. She tried to resist, but the champagne and the novelty of the situation for her, as she was never, ever licked before, took the best of her, and after a few minutes she was moaning softly and moving her hips from side to side. I increased my efforts on her clits, her liquids flowing from her pussy, and soon she was almost screaming, until she started to tremble and pressed her legs against my head, trying not to scream and cumming profusely and for almost a minute. I only stopped when she relaxed completely on the bed.

I waited for a few seconds while her breathing slowed down a little, and said:

- I knew you would like it, my horny bitch... And I have everything on film, a beautiful orgasm to remember this day.

She looked at me with her eyes filled with tears and completely ashamed, but didn't say anything back. She then put her hands on her face and started crying hard.

- Oh, come on... What's the problem? Maybe if your husband were a little more capable, you wouldn't be so horny. But now it's my turn again... Look at my cock.

She didn't move, but I repeated, that time as an order:

- Look at it!

She slowly took her hands from her face and looked to my shaft, and I said:

- Now, it's time to fuck your ass, as I want to save the pussy to the end.

- No... No, please don't! I never did it! It's wrong, and it will hurt! - she almost screamed

- Oh, not again, please... Look, as I said before, you can leave if you want. Take off the rest of my cum from your hair, get dressed and go. But I'll not give you a dime if you do.

- We can do other things... I can... I can suck you again... - she pleaded

- I know you can, but I want you ass. Now, are you going or staying?

She didn't say anything and collapsed back into the bed.

- Well, as I thought. Let me get some "toys"...

I started to rummage into my bag, and after some time she sat on the bed, curious and worried, waiting, at the same time I returned to the bed with a gag, some rope, two handcuffs and a bottle of gel.

- What... What are those things for? - she asked, scared.

- I told you I could do anything I wanted, remember?

- Yes, but...

- No buts. Well, there's a butt, your butt, but that's it. - I said, jokingly, adding: - Now get on your feet.

She hesitated, but did as I said.

- Go to that table and stand with your pussy touching it. Yes, like this. Now, bend over and let your stomach and tits touch the table. Put your feet apart and your arms to the sides of the table, and stay still.

She did exactly as I told her to, and I started my work. First, I tied each ankle to one of the table's legs, then I used the two handcuffs to do the same with her arms, and when she tried to say something I snapped the ball gag into her mouth and attached the belt. She tried to talk, but all I could hear was mmmf, mmmf...

I admired my handwork from some distance and took some photos, then I put the phone pointed to her face and started to splash the gel into my cock and, after that, into her rectum using my fingers. She moved from side to side, the invasion of her ass being terribly uncomfortable, but I continued to prepare her, first with one finger, then with two. She was really, really tight, however, and when I tried to insert the third finger she tried to scream through the gag.

- Oh, you don't want another finger? Ok, then.

I positioned myself behind her tied body and, spreading her buttocks, put the tip of my cock in her asshole. Now she was frantically trying to move and scream... I said:

- Look, I will fuck your ass, that's a fact. If you keep moving like that, you will hurt your ankles and wrists for nothing, and if you don't relax your asshole it will hurt more than it's necessary. So, I suggest you just relax and enjoy.

Seeing it was inevitable, she finally stopped, but as I started to press my cock into her hole she moved and tried to scream again. I was not stopping, though, and after some force the tip of my cock finally got inside her, with she immediately screaming through the ball gag. I then started to push harder and harder, and she frantically tried to relax, following my advice, what made the work easier.

With each thrust, I took my cock almost completely out of her ass and pushed again, going deeper and deeper into her channel. The tightness was incredible, and when I finally was able to put everything inside and feel my balls touch her pussy, I was ready to cum.

- Get ready, bitch. I'll fill your ass with my cummmm...

AgaiOnce again I shot lots of cum, pushing and pushing as if I wanted to enter her with my entire body, my sperm going deeply into her bowels. It took me a while to stop, and then I just stood there, feeling my cock deflating slowly until it finally left her ass.

I left she tied as I took my phone and stopped the film. Then, I played it back in a position that she could see with me. Her eyes were filled with water both on the screen and by my side while we watched her despair trying to relax and then her head going near the phone with each thrust of my cock into her ass. I was surprised to hear the sound of me cumming, as I didn't know I had screamed so loud, and then her face relaxed at least a little when she saw it was over.

I took the gag out, and she immediately said, her voice enraged:

- I hate you!

- Well, I love you. Or at least I loved to fuck your ass. Now, let's take a bath, as it's still 2PM and I still want to fuck your pussy.

I untied her, and the first thing she did was to sit down on the floor, clearly too weak to walk. She was not crying anymore, her tears dried from her shame, tiredness and sadness, and after some time she slowly got up and walked to the bathroom, where the bathtub was ready, and entered.

I took my phone and, again, started to take pictures of her on the bathtub. She didn't try to protest of hide, her tits in clear view while I took the pictures. She was finally broken, and now I knew she was mine.

I took a bath in the shower while she was in the bathtub, and then said:

- Let's go. I'm tired, but we only have one hour left and my cock wants to taste your pussy.

She slowly got up, starting to dry her body. When she got to her ass, she took the towel and looked at it, where a small blood stain was visible.

- Don't worry, it will be ok. It's normal on the first time.

She put the towel back on the holder and walked to the bed, and I followed.

- How do you want it? - she asked me flatly.

- I want you on top. I want to film you riding me and see your tits while I fuck you.

She waited until I got onto the bed and, directed by me, started to suck my flacid cock until it was rigid and ready, and then put some gel inside her pussy and on the cock, mounting me after that. I got everything on film, as well as I got her being fucked, going up and down my shaft with her tits bouncing.

Took me some time to cum, as I was already tired, but the sight of her delicious body moving over me, and the look of complete defeat on her face, was enough to get me to my third orgasm on that day after ten minutes.

- I'll cum soon. Don't worry, I'm vasectomized, you will not get pregnant, but I want to cum inside you so you will have my cum in all your holes.

She just continued to work and soon I was cumming and filling her up once again. She only stopped when I said so, and then, as I asked, laid by my side, where I started to massage her tits.

We still had thirty minutes left, but I was completely spent. There was no way I could cum again, so I just took my time directing her to do poses and taking pictures, and she complied without complaining.

After that, she took a shower, dressed and got ready to leave, but first she said as coldly as she could:

- You will get me my money tomorrow, right?

- Yes, I will. You earned it.

The next day, I gave her an envelope with twelve thousand, a little bonus for performance.

***

After that day, she didn't speak to me again for months. One day, however, when I was arriving to work and passed by her table, she said shyly:

- Mr Jones...

Surprised and amused after all that time, I turned and replied, my voice as pleasant as possible:

- Yes, Jackeline?

- I... I need some money. - she replied, her eyes lowered to the floor.

12