The Fake DeepFakes Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is fun, isn't it? But that wasn't enough?"

"Nowhere near," Suzanne affirmed. "So yes, when I had that lady on the show, about the Deepfakes, it really did set my mind racing. And I'm not proud at all of what happened next. I know it makes me a massive hypocrite. But I just couldn't help it. It turned me on so much."

"Again, just to be clear, you are talking about your period as a figurehead for the SRPV group?"

"The Society for Revenge Porn Victims, yes. And I want to say one more time, anything I might be doing, or might have done, should not diminish those who have been exposed against their will - it's a pretty shitty thing to do to someone, and the perpetrators should be punished in law, obviously."

There was a polite ripple of applause.

"Indeed, and we echo those thoughts. Consent is everything. But you very much consented to those producing fake porn featuring your famous face?"

"Oh, I did. I really did. It was all a bit wrong; I know. But because I was at the forefront of the revenge porn campaign, I became a massive target for the people who produce the Deep Fake stuff."

"So at that time, this was all still fake material flooding the internet?"

"It was, yes. But I loved it. We'd..." she glanced in my direction hesitantly.

"Go on..."

"Sorry. It's force of habit - I've never sworn on TV before. Well, other than just now when I just said 'shitty'... We'd... fuck, looking through all the latest additions on those websites. And there were hundreds every week at first."

The audience had emitted a collective intake of breath at these words from my wife. Despite everything, hearing it coming from those famous lips was still a shock.

"At first. So this died off over time?"

"It did. The whole SRPV thing simmered down. So, I wasn't on the TV and in the papers as a target anymore. So, nobody was doing the fakes anymore. To be honest, there were so many out there by now, fakes of me doing any sex act you can imagine, the novelty would have worn off anyway."

"I'm just going to say at this point," Sarah interjected, "and I speak from experience - there's definitely a rocky road which, once you start going down, leads to you doing dirtier and dirtier stuff - it's never enough, once you start."

"I know, right? It's such a buzz, but then it's like 'OK, what's next?'" Sarah nodded knowingly.

"So what was next, for you?"

"Well... This was all my doing. I was sitting there, looking at all of this fake porn, featuring my own face. I loved it, of course, but nobody else was to know it at the time. Some of the fakes are so real, it was a struggle even for me to acknowledge I wasn't doing that stuff.

I felt, and I know this sounds weird, I felt jealous of my fake self, getting to do all this stuff that I dreamed about. And then it just hit me. If, somehow, some real material, some porn actually featuring me, was to be posted up on these sites, would anybody even notice?"

"I see. Sort of 'Can't see the woods for the trees?"

"Exactly. So that's what I did."

"That is pretty hot, Suzanne." Again, there was a pause to allow the audience to show their appreciation with a long ripple of applause. Suzanne smiled around the room, her perfect smile and glistening eyes shining out through the cameras to the watching world.

"And all of this time you were continuing to read the news?"

"I actually got that job around this time. And my Sunday morning politics show too. I was really busy, but I'm pretty good and compartmentalising. So I'd do my job, then get all dirty as soon as I got home. It worked well, for a while."

"For a while?"

"Yes. It's just like you said. The buzz would be so huge, you'd think you'd never need anything more. It was so hot. Rich would do these amazing 'Before Afters' he called them. Pictures. One side would be me reading the news or whatever. Then the other side..."

"We've got some examples of these, I think. If it's OK with you?"

"Oh, please do," Suzie smiled. They both turned to the huge screen behind them as the lights dimmed, and a slideshow of pictures began. I knew them all very well, having created them myself. But having them displayed on live TV like this was overwhelming. After about thirty seconds of my heart trying to escape my ribcage, I realised I hadn't breathed for a while. I also noticed my cock was bursting to escape my tight jeans.

Each picture had a similar theme. On the left, a famous picture of my wife, a screengrab from one of her shows,or one of her famous shampoo adverts. The theme being very much clothed. Mainstream and glamorous.

On the right, the 'real' Suzanne Sharp as the world was beginning to know her. Clothed in some slutty, outlandish outfit or other, or sometimes totally naked, she went through a repertoire of poses and sex acts.

Because this material was originally intended as a clandestine secret that only we two would know about, having our duplicitous ways displayed for such a huge audience was overwhelming.

The audience gazed up at the big screen in appreciation. I knew that in millions of living rooms these pictures would be filling the screen. At this point I felt as if I was watching a film or TV show, I felt totally detached from reality. This situation was just so unlikely, it couldn't be real.

Half the country was watching pictures of Suzie stripping off, sucking cock and getting fucked on national TV, just half an hour after her replacement on the Nine-O-Clock news, Nita Patel, ended her show for the evening. Each picture brought further murmurs, cheers and applause.

"That really is pretty hot. On the one hand there you are on the TV, butter wouldn't melt. And the whole time you and your hubby are filling up the internet with filth, and everyone just assumes it's all fake. It's actually genius."

The crowd evidently thought so too. It might have been for Suzie's clever way of secretly revealing herself to the world, or, more likely, the array of filth starring my wife which continued to appear on the big screen, but the audience broke into spontaneous applause whatever the reason.

Suzanne was outwardly blushing, but I recognised it as a flush of arousal. She was crossing her legs every minute or so, and I knew she'd be dripping wet at this exposure in the most public way possible. She, and her outrageous sexual desires, were being dissected in front of the country, and she was loving it.

The slideshow was over, and the lights went up, having dimmed slightly to allow for the best view of Suzanne Sharp's homemade porn.

"Phew! Well that was very sexy. I'm drawing a lot of parallels between your experience and what I got up to, when I was a teacher. We used to post dirty stuff on reddit, anonymously, on forums. And it got a bit dull after a while too. So I started posting my face. Dan told me not to, but it was so fucking hot, standing up in the classroom knowing that any day now I'd be found out.

"And that day I was outed, wow. The shame. It was so hot walking down the corridors knowing that every eye was on me, and everyone had seen me naked, or at least on the cover of that magazine, knowing what I'd be doing inside."

"Oh you're so right," Suzie agreed. "That's the biggest thrill, knowing that, one day, everyone is going to know, everyone is going to find out. And I must say, I'm so jealous. That one's on my bucket list, being on the cover of one of those magazines, up on the top shelf."

"Well don't forget I own Aphrodite magazine," Sarah reminded Suzanne. "So that is definitely something that can be arranged."

"Oh really? I'd forgotten that, I'd love it, yes please." Another cheer. "But being found out like that, so publicly, so blatantly. I read that your students were buying the magazine and bringing it into the college while you were still working there."

"Don't forget I'm interviewing you, Mrs Sharp," Sarah smiled, looking mock-sternly over her famous glasses. "My story is already out there. But yes, of course you can do a set for Aphrodite - in fact I think a special edition just for you is in order, what do you think?"

She turned to the audience who again roared their approval. Everyone agreed that a Suzanne Sharp special edition of Aphrodite magazine was a superb idea.

My mind drifted a little at this point, I remembered that the magazine was, since Sarah had bought the publisher, now a very hardcore publication, which generally featured one lucky girl being attended to by groups of men. My cock was throbbing uncontrollably.

"I think everyone would love that too. But we digress - we'll talk about that later. So, Richard your husband was posting those beautiful pictures, but you were saying you wanted more?"

"I did. It was hot, sure. But by this point there were so many fakes out there, it just wasn't the same. I was so horny, and every day it got worse. Poor Rich, he did his best, but I was just so wet and desperate for cock all of the time."

Suzie was feeling more relaxed, and I knew that she was in her element now, realising that her talking so blatantly dirty was a real novelty for the watching audience.

"So next was the real turning point for me - when I realised that this new life was worth much more to me now than my working, celebrity life. It was Rich who suggested it. He's heard about this adult cinema in town where there was a gloryhole. I knew straight away I'd be there the next chance I got. It was perfect. I could stay anonymous, and still get what I was needing."

"And what was that?" Sarah knew, as did all of the audience. She just wanted to hear the words from those famous lips again.

"Cock," Suzie smiled, simply. "I know you understand, and I'm sure a lot of the girls here tonight do too. I've always had a big appetite. But in the past year it's just spiralled out of control. The gloryhole was great - you just push a button wait a minute, then out pops a nice hard cock."

"How many did you get?"

"The first time I think it was seven or eight. But each week a few more turned up - soon I had three on the go the whole night, and never ran out."

"So how did you.. I mean do you just keep one in your mouth and one in each hand the whole time?"

"Oh, no - the holes were just the right distance apart so I could fuck one, and get one in my mouth."

There was still an audible murmur whenever Suzie uttered something filthy like this. The novelty would take some time to wear off.

"Oh, right, I thought you could only suck cock at the gloryhole - believe it or not I've never been to one!"

"No way! I've done something even the super-slut Sarah Clarke hasn't? I feel honoured. Yes, so for the few hours on a Saturday, I was fucked solidly the whole time I was there. As soon as one finishes, you just press the button and out pops another!"

"That does sound pretty hot!"

"Oh it was amazing. The only downside was, for obvious reasons, I had to cover all those beautiful cocks up with condoms - I was craving loads of cum inside me by then, I really was."

"And it looked like you got it, from those two young lads we saw in the papers the other week?

"Oh yes!" Suzanne visibly became more animated at the mention of the two virgins she'd enjoyed so much. "I don't think they knew what hit them! By this point I think I was just willing for the world to find out - it was just a matter of time before I was unmasked as the whore that I am. So that night after the gloryhole, someone had pinched my coat, and I was dressed up like a total whore, cum all over me, tits out, no knickers.

"I'm not even sure I knew it myself, but now I can recognise that I was hoping I would be spotted. And to bump into those two, Keith and Dave... I had them in the back lane with their cocks in my mouth in no time. And I made out that I agreed to fuck them to buy their silence, but I wanted it just as much as they did. And they were just perfect."

Even Sarah Clarke seemed slightly taken aback at this extremely explicit description of events.

"And you let them cum inside you?"

Suzanne nodded enthusiastically.

"I did, yes. I wasn't going to, but then they let on that both of them were virgins, bless them. So I just thought why not?"

"Why not indeed," Sarah agreed. "What a way to get your first fuck, with the most famous and beautiful ace on TV! And it looked like they managed more than once as well?"

"Oh they did, they were great," Suzie enthused. "I lost count how many times, but each of them came inside me at least twice. It was so fucking hot!"

Suzanne continued to describe how she'd changed outfit twice to keep the boys entertained, and how she'd pulled the stocking over her face so that they could take as many pictures and videos as they liked and show their friends, with her identity just hidden.

"This is all so weirdly familiar," Sarah laughed. "You were a bit more cautious than me, but I fucked so many of those young lads on my holidays, when I was still a teacher. And that was the biggest turn-on - seeing them all taking pictures, recording me in action, knowing they'd be showing their friends and wanking over it for years to come. So hot!"

There was now about twenty minutes left to go in the show. Everyone was surprised when Suzanne left the stage before the cut to a break. But Suzanne had a big surprise in store on her return. It had been Sarah's suggestion, she'd taken inspiration from a Japanese series she'd watched recently.

The Japanese had some crazy ideas when it came to porn. Suzanne Sharp was about to re-enact one of their craziest. Sarah hadn't hinted that tonight's show would be anything other than an interview, so the watching audience on TV must have been surprised when the Sarah Clarke's Secrets special episode returned from the break to find Suzanne Sharp sitting in a very familiar position.

"Good evening," came the very familiar voice of my wife. She was sitting in an identical position to that she had adopted for so many episodes of the famous Nine O' Clock news show on the other channel.

She'd somehow managed to get hold of a genuine news script. I later found out that it had been carefully curated to weed out anything that might be considered disrespectful or controversial during the following events. Talking of people dying or natural disasters wouldn't really mix with what was about to happen.

Suzanne began to read her script, which in the same way as had happened every night on the real show, ran across the camera she was looking into so confidently and expertly.

The first story was about a state visit to the country by the prime minister of the United Arab Emirates. About thirty seconds in, it became apparent what was happening. This was no ordinary news bulletin. As Suzanne continued to read, eyes still fixed on the camera, a thick load of cum shot from the cock of a man who had suddenly appeared alongside my wife, hitting her squarely on the cheek.

She'd been prepared for this, and continued to read as the second and third huge rope of semen splashed across her nose and shoulder.

"...and will be followed by the visit of the crown prince next year, in a further bid to cement relations between the two countries." Another man had appeared at Suzanne's left side, and he proceeded to add his own contribution to the famous newsreader, as she continued to read from her script, ignoring the two loads of cum which she now wore so beautifully.

The suggestion had been Sarah's, that of Suzanne Sharp re-enacting the slightly weird Japanese fetish of 'bukkake'ing a good looking news anchor as she tries to continue doing her job. Suzie and I had actually watched some of these back and we both found them both amusing and also surprisingly arousing. There was something strangely erotic about the newsreader continuing about her business of reading her script, whilst becoming gradually saturated with load after load which was dumped on her.

Suzanne's career history had seemed just too good to be true, there was no way she'd have turned this down, and it felt like a perfect way to unveil the true extent of Suzanne's new public persona. For her part, she was delighted to accept Sarah's proposal.

The audience was silent, in part because Sarah had ordered them to keep quiet, to try to keep the element of authenticity. But also, most of the male members of the audience were forming an orderly queue. As well as being party to Suzanne Sharp's on-air confession, each man who was lucky enough to receive a ticket to attend was also entitled to masturbate into my wife's beautiful and famous face.

The audience was, as was usually the case with Sarah's shows, mostly made up of couples. Very few wives or girlfriends appeared to have objected to their partner joining the queue to donate their sperm to the famous and beautiful newsreader. Indeed, many of them had joined Sarah and her regular girls, Juliet, Holly and Holly's mother Annette, as physical encouragement for all of the men who were eagerly awaiting their turn to contribute to this special occasion with my wife at the centre.

Sarah always offered up her holes to her audience at the end of a show. And tonight was no exception, as men surrounded her for a chance to slide into her famous cunt, or between those willing red lips. But tonight, rather than filling up or covering her stunningly sexy body, as soon as a man was reaching the point of no return, he was pushed in my wife's direction. Every drop of cum tonight was reserved for Suzanne Sharp.

As well as Sarah's regular girls, At least twenty women from the audience were following suit. Sarah had thoughtfully provided several leather massage tables, which allowed the girls to easily position themselves so they could contribute a very willing mouth and pussy for the eager guys.

And so a very steady stream of primed cocks made their way to Suzanne's side, where a small platform elevated them so that their cocks were just the right height to empty their loads easily onto my wife.

It was like a military operation. I've since wondered if there's ever been so many men brought to orgasm in one place so quickly. Sarah, inevitably, was the most popular fluffer, but I loved to see the unknown women who had so quickly and willingly offered themselves up for all of these cocks, enjoying the huge number of men on offer to them.

If the audience of five hundred was split fifty-fifty between men and women, that meant around two hundred and fifty men would be cumming over my lovely wife. Only five minutes in, Suzanne was already an absolute mess. I guessed by this point she'd already taken the sperm of at least fifty or sixty men. And she still continued to gamely read today's news.

After ten minutes, there was a very brief pause. She was unable to see the script on the teleprompter, as thick white cum had completely covered each eye. But she deftly scooped a handful from her forehead and eyes, before resuming.

"There are fears that inflation is spiralling out of control," she told the world, as two more cocks completely drained their balls over her gorgeous hair. At this point she was actually still contracted to one of the world's most prestigious hair-care companies. The product that was currently adorning her glossy brown hair wasn't the same as the one she held so alluringly and professionally on the billboard ads, some of which still lined the route to the studio when we'd driven here tonight.

And so it continued. My cock was ready to blow without any attention from the girls, much as I'd have liked to pay them a visit. Even though I'd cum into and over the beautiful Suzanne Sharp a thousand times before, she was the only destination for my cum tonight.

It is a strange feeling queuing up for your turn to ejaculate on a woman. But queuing up with a bunch of strangers, waiting for your chance to ejaculate on your own wife is amongst the strangest. I was about four back in the line waiting on Suzanne's left, with another line on her other side.