The Fake DeepFakes Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Occasionally someone jumped the queue and desperately made a dash so that they could ensure Suzanne received their sperm, unable to hold back. This was completely understandable, nobody wanted to see any cum end up anywhere but covering my whore wife.

Everyone in the queue had their eyes fixed on Suzanne, the locket I'd bought for our anniversary only just visible from beneath the gallons of semen she'd received. Her black dress was completely drenched. Sperm flowed down her neck and through her cleavage into her underwear. Her hair was sodden and bedraggled, every strand saturated with cum. Her eyes were completely bloodshot.

"Fuck me, I just can't believe this is Suzanne Sharp, that she'd really do this," one guy behind me was say, to nobody in particular. "So... fucking....dirty" He was pulling his cock hard. "Fucking cum loving whore, look at the fucking state of her!"

At this he rushed past me and pushed one guy who was still wiping his cock with Suzie's hair out of the way, and wildly shot several huge loads onto the top and side of her head.

Now it was my turn. Suzie was still, bless her, doing her best to read the news.

"And now, sport. Newcastle United today qualified for the European Champions League for the first time in twenty years." I began to fire my own contribution right into Suzanne's face and bloodshot eyes, causing her to lose her place for a moment. I had no time to appreciate my handiwork as I was pushed away by the owner of her next cock, coming up urgently from behind and only just making it, most of his first shot landing on Suzie's arm.

There were only five minutes left until the end of the show, and there were still around forty guys who hadn't had their turn. Sarah and the girls encouraged everyone to gather around. The news reading was forgotten - there was no chance that Suzie could see her script as she was suddenly surrounded.

A camera directly above her recorded the ensuring onslaught as four or five cocks were constantly unloading. They came at her from every angle. The back of her head and a small patch of hair which had somehow remained dry between her shoulder blades now received several loads to even out her coating.

With around a minute to go, Sarah, naked but for a red basque which she'd revealed just as she started her fluffing duties, appeared as the last cock squeezed its last drop, falling tamely into my wife's lap and joining a huge amount which had pooled there.

"We're out of time, but I know you'll have enjoyed that just as much as we all did. I think Suzanne Sharp's appearance tonight should put to rest any rumours, any misunderstandings. Look at her. If that isn't a one hundred percent slut, then I don't know what is. I'm sure we'll be seeing much more of her, not least an appearance in Aphrodite as promised."

Suzie was still sitting in her office-style chair, looking like she'd just been pulled out of a bath full of slimy cream. She smiled sweetly from beneath her covering and waved to the cameras, her experience still telling her exactly which camera would get the best shot. Cum hung from her cheekbones, chin, ears, anywhere it could gather. As she waved, large amounts of the audience member's sperm flew off her, sliding down her forearms and hanging from her elbows.

Sarah ran her index finger between Suzie's breast and under her chin, withdrawing with quite a handful of semen on her hand, which she drew up to her mouth and slurped up greedily.

"Mmmm, that's nice. I'm sure Suzanne doesn't begrudge me just a little taste of her prize tonight. Don't forget to tune in next Friday. I can't guarantee you a repeat of tonight, but there will be some amazing sex, as ever. Thanks for watching and see you next time!"

The audience, most naked or at least partially clothed, applauded as the camera moved away from the entrancing sight of the country's most famous newsreader, totally violated and assaulted with the cum of hundreds of strangers. And her smile told the story. She loved it.

Suzie was sitting, eyes slightly glazed over, as I approached. She jumped a bit as she realised who I was. She'd been the object of the whole studio's desires for the last twenty minutes or so. She'd been absolutely and completely revealed to the nation, to the world, as a total and utter whore, a slut who was very willing to have hundreds of men deposit their cum all over her once untouchable body. Now that body was clearly anyone's.

This was what she had been craving. Not just in the past few months, or since our marriage. Suzanne Sharp had, deep down, needed this for her whole life. She looked at me, hair stuck across her face in thick, cum-covered clumps. She looked more beautiful than I could ever remember.

She was breathing very deeply and very deliberately. Her red, bloodshot eyes contained a mixture of complete satisfaction, and yet intense longing.

"Dan," she breathed. "Oh, fucking hell, I've done it. Look at me! I've fucking done it!"

Sarah was alongside me now.

"Wow, Suzanne! I've done a lot of fucking filthy things on this show. But you? Wow! Even the biggest slut of a pornstar couldn't wear two hundred and fifty loads of cum as well as you do it. Congratulations!"

"Thanks," Suzie smiled, licking her lips clean of the sperm which continued to make its way down her body.

"You might not know this, but after every show, on a Friday at least, we've never done one on a Saturday, we usually have a bit of after-show fun. It's mostly for those poor guys," she gestured to the camera crew, and the sound guys with their microphones on long booms.

"They have to watch all this super horny stuff going on every week, so me and the girls usually give them a treat, once the cameras have finished rolling," she continued. "Sooo, I was wondering, how would you feel about..."

"Oh, thank god!" Suzie interrupted. "I've just lived out literally the most exciting, horny hour ever, that I've been waiting for my whole life. I've never been anything like as horny as I am right now. I was thinking poor Rich was going to have to try to cope with me on his own!"

"We're on boys! I do believe Suzanne Sharp is inviting you to fuck her - is that right Suzanne?"

Suzanne stood up.

"I can't think of anything I'd like more, but don't you think I should have a shower? Look at the state of me!"

It seemed that the crew on Sarah's show were experienced in dealing with a woman who was soaked in stranger's cum, and none seemed to care that to touch my wife was to touch the sperm of so many other men.

She was pushed roughly over one of the leather massage tables, and her cum-sodden black dress raised up unceremoniously, as one of the camera crew shoved his cock inside her from behind. Within a few seconds her mouth was full, as one of the sound guys dropped his mic and pushed himself urgently to the back of my wife's throat, causing her to gag for a second before she composed herself, allowing the cock right to the back of her throat, this stranger's balls squashing against her chin.

Soon Suzie's dress, which must have tripled in weight due to the sperm it had absorbed, was discarded. She stood, skin shiny and glistening with moisture and naked apart from some black, hold-up stockings, and invited anyone who wanted to fuck her over.

"Please, don't hold back. I am so fucking horny; I just need cock inside me. Fuck me, all of you!"

I sat back on the couch where my wife had been interviewed, where she'd stated just how much of a slut she was to the world. And now she was proving it, inviting anyone with a cock to fuck her cunt and her mouth, however they wanted her.

There are a surprising number of staff required to make a show like this work. From the crew, to the director, producer, assistants and even a warm-up man for the audience. And then there are the door staff, chaperones to check tickets, even cleaners. Sarah's husband Dan and Juliet's boyfriend, everyone with a cock made sure they did not miss out on this opportunity. It's not every day you get to fuck the most famous face on TV.

Suzanne was having her first orgasm even as the first cock took her by surprise. And it continued, constant mini-climaxes getting more and more powerful.

Anal sex was not something my wife did very often, but on an occasion such as this her asshole was as hungry as any other orifice. She was picked up, turned around, pushed onto her front, her side, even lifted up and turned upside down as cocks continued to be pushed into whichever hole became vacant next. There were constantly three cocks fucking her holes frantically.

All of the audience had ejaculated over Suzie, but the crew preferred to fill her up from the inside. She'd always enjoyed eating up cum, and she greedily accepted load after load as one or other of the crew reached their own climax, most lasting no more than a few minutes, so talented and sexy was my wife.

And whilst she was greedily drinking down the sperm from any cock which made its way between her lips, so her pussy and anus eagerly accepted load after load of cum as the men who had worked so hard to reveal Suzanne to the nation as a whore got the reward they deserved.

It was past 2am when the last of the crew fired his contribution to the many loads Suzanne had received inside her, the director, who looked like he should have retired years ago, he must have been nearly seventy, groaning loudly as he added a fifth or sixth load deep inside my wife's ass.

Looking back, this was the first time I saw real satisfaction in Suzanne's eyes since I could remember. It had taken two hundred and fifty strangers cumming all over her, followed by the entire audio and video crew, as well as all the building staff, but between them, they'd managed it.

At least until the next day. In the morning Suzanne was arranging, as invited by Sarah Clarke, a visit to the London studios of Aphrodite. This was very quickly set up, and practically every male porn star in the business accepted their invite, fucking my wife through a beautiful selection of outfits and locations over one hundred and twenty pages.

The day the magazine appeared on the top shelf was, in some ways, even better than the incredible fucking sessions which was portrayed on the pages within. Seeing herself on display there, with alluring descriptions of what she'd be getting up to on the pages inside, was something she'd dreamed and fantasised about since she could remember.

Only a few short months ago, this was destined to always remain a dream. But the whore within could not be suppressed, and she had won the battle. There was no going back now. The only question was, what next?