The Fall

Story Info
What is up with the staff at The Fall, a local pub?
2.8k words
4.24
3.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her long legs and her short skirt were doing wonders to his already somewhat tepid heart. He could feel the heat creeping up the sides of his neck and a stirring in his pants.

"Are you going to keep walking? Or are you coming inside? There's only two hours until the night crowd comes in."

He turned around and saw a pretty blond girl standing by the pub doors. His eyes darted across her figure and landed on the sign above her head. The sign read 'The Fall'. Jeremy realized he was staring at her cleavage again.

"Ah, yeah...I'm just...going to, um..." Jeremy turned aside and entered the pub. It wasn't his original destination, but it was a pub, and he couldn't resist the lure of the pretty barker who invited him inside. He didn't really think he had a chance with her. Not really. But he lived most of his life in Walter-Mitty-like fantasies anyhow.

"Hello, welcome to The Fall. What would you like to drink today?"

It took all of three seconds for Jeremy to come to a decision. "What have I got myself into?"

A warm smile spread across the bartender's beautiful lips. She was a beautiful brunette, long and lithe, her modest bosom was amplified with a pushup brassiere and was almost spilling out of her low-cut shirt. "Well, we have Guinness, whiskey, beer, cider, and wine. If those aren't your thing, we have a couple of different options for those. We also offer a variety of soft drinks, and a few more types of cocktails." But this girl was hot. And cute. So Jeremy figured she was worth the risk of getting shutdown. Maybe he'd get lucky and find himself falling head over heels for her, he thought, knowing that that process had already begun.

The bartender handed him a frosty beer and a slip of paper with her phone number on it. "My name is Sarah, by the way. Don't forget to give me a call later tonight. My shift ends at nine."

Jeremy was nonplussed, and the surprise was evident on his face. His emotions alway announced themselves on his face no matter how hard he tried to stop them. He was a horrible poker player for just that reason.

Sarah smiled, a genuine smile that made the sun look dull beside her. "I mean it. I'll be expecting your call. I promise you won't be disappointed." She winked.

"Uh, yeah. Thanks." Jeremy grabbed the paper slip and tucked it into his wallet for safe keeping. He sipped his beer and wondered if he had wandered into the fabled Twilight Zone. He smiled to himself as he heard the voice of Rod Serling in his head saying, "You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Twilight Zone."

His thoughts continued on as he watched Sarah walk away to wait on other customers. His brain kept repeating that Twilight Zone image over and over. His mind conjured up images of a gorgeous young woman in a tight red shirt, her chestnut hair blowing gently in the wind and her pale skin glowing. He imagined running his hands through her hair. He imagined kissing her. And he felt so many other things too. All of them naughty. He sighed deeply, downed the rest of his beer, and went home. As he walked away from The Fall, he knew he didn't have the courage to dial that number Sarah had given him.

*

Later that night, when he arrived home, Jeremy found his mother sitting in the living room drinking a glass of red wine.

"Some young woman named Sarah left a message for you to call her. She said not to worry about waking her, but to call as soon as you got home.""Jeremy, I am a little disappointed that I had to remind you to call. I thought you and I had a connection," Sarah said without sounding too much like she was scolding him. She actually sounded a little hurt.

"Sorry. I, uh. I've been having a rough week."

There was a small silence on the other end of the line before he heard Sarah sigh.

"That happens every Friday, doesn't it? Your weekend's always terrible."

"Yeah," Jeremy said sheepishly. "It's why I rarely go to parties anymore." He chuckled, trying to lighten up the mood.

"But tonight is the night that finally changes!" Sarah said encouragingly. "If you want, I can come by and spend the night with you. We can snuggle, or... whatever you want. I am yours for the asking. Just say the word."

"You would do that?" Jeremy asked hesitantly. Why was she being so nice? And did she just offer to have sex with him? She didn't even know him! There was only that very brief encounter at the pub. What the hell is going on?

"I would love to do that," she purred. "I'm actually a bit lonely and could use the human contact, if you know what I mean."

There it was again, he thought. A thinly veiled offer for sex. He didn't know what Sarah's game was, but he decided that it was worth playing. He wasn't a virgin, but it had been a long time since his last less-than-satisfying sexual encounter. And Sarah was beautiful. Even if all he got to do was hold her it would be worth it. And if things went further, so much the better. Jeremy gave her directions to his flat. And went downstairs to wait for her arrival.

"I'm expecting a guest," he told his mum who was just finishing her wine.

"That girl is coming over?" his mum surmised.

"Yes. I met her tonight at the pub," he explained.

"She seemed so nice on the phone," his mum replied. "I'm off to bed, however," she said and got up and headed to her room.

As the clock struck ten, Sarah knocked on the door and Jeremy pulled the handle open. He was slightly taken aback to see her dressed exactly as she'd appeared that night. In fact, he could barely believe his eyes.

"You look lovely," he blurted out awkwardly.

"Why thank you, Jeremy. May I come in?"

Jeremy felt like an idiot, but stood aside and waved her in. He noticed her shapely bottom and long legs. The leggings she wore left little to his imagination. He gestured towards the sofa, which stood opposite to the fireplace in the main room.

"Would you like some wine?" he asked nervously, his eyes falling upon her bosom still prominent in her low-cut shirt.

"That would be lovely," Sarah answered taking a seat on the sofa.

Jeremy poured some wine into their glasses and sat down next to her, placing his glass onto the table. He leaned forward and took a sip of his wine; he wasn't quite sure what to say, but he didn't think it was proper to just stand there silently staring.

"Your mum seemed very nice" Sarah offered.

"She was excited that I got a phone call from a girl. She blurted it out first thing when I got home."

"You were afraid to call me, weren't you?" Sarah asked. She looked right into my eyes, assessing my response. She knew exactly that that was the case. "You needn't have been. I'm here now. No trick. No guile."

"How did you get my mum's phone number?" Jeremy asked. The question had been gnawing at him.

"You paid with a credit card tied to that number," Sarah answered simply. "I was actually expecting to get your voicemail."

Suddenly, Jeremy felt like an ass.

"You're not a bad looking fellow," Sarah went on. "I don't understand why you're so shy."

"You don't understand because you're beautiful," Jeremy answered. "Dating is easy for someone like you. Who wouldn't want to date you?"

"You, apparently," she answered. "You wouldn't have called if I hadn't left that message, would you have?" Sarah searched his eyes.

"No." Jeremy felt like an ass again. "I wouldn't have." He felt... stupid and weak.

"Don't beat yourself up, Jeremy Griffin. That's why I'm here."

"I never told you my last name," Jeremy accused. He was still certain there's some angle being played here, even though he desperatly hoped that there wasn't.

"Credit Card," they both said at the same time, and Jeremy felt like an ass all over again.

Sarah giggled, and that broke the tension. Jeremy loved the sound of it and couldn't help laughing along.

"I'm so sorry," he apologized. "I just kept thinking that there must be some kind of an angle you're working to be interested in an ordinary guy like me. Girls as beautiful as you don't go for guys like me who still live with their mother's."

"I appreciate the compliment," Sarah said, smiling. She had the sense that Jeremy was ready for the truth and she thought that if she kept it from him and he found out later it would be detrimental. "And though I can't speak for other girls who can't recognize a good thing when they see it, I do have an agenda."

"I knew it!" Jeremy said slamming his fist down on the armrest of the sofa and almost spilling his wine.

"My agenda is to have your baby."

"Wait. What?" Jeremy said, stunned. "It sounded like you said you wanted to have my baby."

"That's right," she said, not shifting her gaze at all. "I could tell as soon as we met that you liked my appearance. Your pupils dialated, your pulse quickened, and, um... you began to get aroused. I knew that you were lonely. I could tell that you had a good heart. I decided then and there that you were the man for me."

"But you don't know anything about me! I still live at home with my fucking mum, because my job sucks! I can't provide for a family."

"Lower your voice!" Sarah admonished. "You'll wake your mum."

"Sorry," Jeremy said. "Don't get me wrong, I'd love nothing more than to at least attempt to make a baby with you, but I don't think I'm up for the responsibility of starting a family."

"So you do find me attractive?"

"Bloody right I do! You're the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on in three dimensions." He had seen some strikingly beautiful girls on the Internet, of course, but that could not be compared with the flesh and blood beauty that was sitting right next to him.

"Then can we agree on the fact that you would love it if I carried your child, responsibilities notwithstanding?"

"Um, sure," Jeremy agreed, not being exactly sure what she meant, but was good with the knocking her up part.

"I want to carry your child, Jeremy. I need to carry your child." She said it with a sense of urgency that sparked Jeremy's curiousity.

"Why?"

"Because where I come from, the women are fertile, but all of the males are sterile. Our species is doomed. When our scientists discovered that your species' DNA was compatible with ours, we launched a mission to come here and mate with you."

"Are you pulling my wanker?" Jeremy asked, even though he was pretty sure that Sarah was telling the truth.

"No. Not yet. Do you want me to?" Sarah asked, obviously confused.

"Never mind. It's just an expression we use to express incredulity," he explained.

"Oh." she said. "You can't tell anyone else about this. Not even your mum."

"If I told anyone this story, they'd lock me in the looney bin for sure," he said.

"This can go one of two ways," Sarah explained. "This can be a one-night stand. I'll get pregnant, but you'll never know and you'll never see me again--you'll have a great memory, though. Or, you can come with me and help raise our child on my world."

Jeremy looked at his half-empy glass of wine. "No wonder my mum drinks this stuff. It's powerful as hell! Why it sounds as if you're inviting me to fly away with you in you're flyin' saucer to have a happy family on another planet."

Sarah looked at him solemnly. "That's exactly what I'm doing," she said. "Only, without the flying saucer. We use dimensional transference."

Jeremy gulped down the rest of his wine. "All right. Fine. I've got nothing here. I would love to go with you anywhere to raise a family, but I need to take care of my mum."

"If you want, we can just transfer some cash into a retirement account in her name. She'll be well taken care of after you're gone."

"You can do that?"

Sarah looked at him as if to say, "Really? You doubt me? Dimensional Transference!"

"You should also know that I'm an empath," she said.

"Like Counselor Troi on Star Trek: The Next Generation?"

"I don't know who that is," Sarah admitted, "I can't read your mind, but I can sense your emotions. I know, for example, that you really do need to know that I want you for you, and not just your sperm. I can assure you, Jeremy, that I wouldn't have invited you back to my planet if I didn't want you to be my life partner. I really do want to have a child with you and be a family."

"Is this the part where we have sex?" Jeremy asked. "Cause I'm really nervous."

Sarah leaned over and kissed him. His mind flooded with love and affection for the woman who had chosen him to be her man. His penis flooded too.

He led Sarah upstairs to his room and kissed her, this time of his volition. She unzipped his pants which fell around his ankles, then pulled down his underwear. She pushed him back so that he fell in a sitting position on the edge. She performed fellatio on him before stripping off her leggings and straddling him and riding on his penis. She pushed him back and stripped off her top and bra to give him a good look at her breasts. Jeremy watched her breasts bounce gently as she rode his rigid cock. Sarah was breathtakingly beautiful as far as he was concerned, and watching her ride him this way, naked and free, turned him on beyond measure. Just as he was about to explode in orgasm, Sarah convulsed in an orgasm of her own that served as the catalyst for pushing him over the edge. Jeremy shot several loads of semen deep into Sarah's pussy.

"That was wonderful, Jeremy," Sarah sighed. "I knew you were the man for me." She bent down and kissed him. "You need to be sure that you want to come with me," Sarah cautioned. "There's no going back. When we leave here, it's for good."

"As long as my mum is cared for, I have no reason to stay."

"Sarah to base," Sarah spoke into her watch.

"Base here," a voice replied.

"I need a two million dollar annuity placed in the account of Doris F. Griffin at Foursquare Bank and Trust. The payout should begin immediately."

"Affirmative, Sarah," the voice said. "It is as you say."

"Your mother is taken care of, Jeremy. You're free to go." Sarah looked at him with concern. She could tell that he still had misgivings. "I know this is like a party you have to go to and you won't know anyone there, but I'll be there. You know me and I love you. We love you. I'm pregnant with your child."

"You know this is way outside my comfort zone, don't you?" Jeremy said.

"I know, baby. I know." She kissed him again.

That girl could kiss, Jeremy thought. He knew that his chances of ever finding a woman more compatible or more beautiful were not good. His job sucked. He really didn't have much of a future to look forward to here on Earth.

"What do I need to do?" he asked.

"You can take any keepsakes you want as long as they'll fit in my purse," Sarah told him, standing up and getting dressed. "You won't need money or clothing or anything. Just bring whatever has sentimental value to you."

Jeremy dug into his dresser drawer and pulled out a pocket watch that had belonged to his grandfather--the guy who had basically raised him. It didn't work, but that wasn't the point. He handed it to Sarah, who already knew it was special. She put it in her bag. She wrote an account number on a piece of paper and instructed Jeremy to inform his mum that he had run off with a rich girl to a foreign land, but that she would be taken care of by means of the listed annuity. He signed it, "Love, Jeremy," and slipped it under her bedroom door.

"Sarah to base," she said, holding Jeremy close to her. "Two to beam up." She kissed him as they faded away.