Brittany Buckles

Story Info
White Roses, A Family Pawn, Sunday Funday. (Second Edition)
  • November 2022 monthly contest
34.8k words
4.92
60.8k
250
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emotional
Emotional
743 Followers

This is the 2nd edition of Brittany Buckles. It's approx

six thousand words longer than the original.

Enjoy it for what it is, a romantic fiction.

Chapter 1

Jack

"Come on Betsy, you can do it."

Betsy was fighting a slow agonizing death, but I had faith she could still get me home. Once I make it back, I will have to make a tough decision. She wasn't going to get any better, so I really didn't have much of a choice.

I hit the steering wheel in frustration, but it only hurt my hand instead of making me feel better. What should have been a three hour trip had taken me over five hours. She just couldn't maintain any type of speed going up and down the hills.

I made it home early in the afternoon and backed the trailer up to the shop. Once I had it unloaded and unhooked, I made the tough decision. I patted her hood and said softly, "Sorry girl, it's time."

I really shouldn't be surprised, Betsy had almost three hundred thousand miles on the odometer. She had been trusty, hauling me all over the country for several years now. Today though, in the hot July heat the engine was running hot and the transmission was slipping.

I drove the fifteen minutes back into town and pulled into Buckles Ford. I needed a new truck with enough power to easily pull my trailer. Buckles had a beautiful F250 Limited I had been eyeing for awhile now. I knew Betsy wouldn't be alive forever and I looked at what they had on the lot every time I drove by.

I pulled up to the front of the dealership and started checking out the F250 that had caught my eye from the road. It was big, beautiful, and the prettiest color of blue you have ever seen.

She was also fully loaded with every bell and whistle you could imagine. It even had heated seats with a massage function I knew would come in handy on those long cold winter road trips.

When I bought something, I bought it to last, not just trade again in a year or two. This truck would have to hold up for years to come, so I wanted something dependable.

I rolled my eyes when a good ole boy salesman came strutting up to me. I am sure he thought he was wasting his time on a twenty something kid with long hair wearing an old Brooks n Dunn t-shirt.

I was used to it though, I had been judged by my looks my entire life. I had never been part of the in-crowd. I didn't fit in with the jocks, the nerds, or anyone else for that matter.

"Whatcha looking for today?"

"I need a new truck with plenty of towing capacity."

"How much do you think you can afford?"

"Enough, can you tell me what size engine this one has?"

"Not sure, but it's a big one."

"I see. What's the towing capacity?"

"At least ten thousand pounds I think."

I immediately had the impression the salesman didn't take me seriously. After vaguely answering several more of my questions about the truck I was interested in, I started getting pissed.

He pushed me over the edge when he made his final insult.

"Why don't we walk over to the used row and look at something more in your price range."

I was done with this old judgmental douche bag.

I put my hand in his face and gave him the middle finger. "Fuck You!" I yelled at him.

I already had enough truck shopping for the day. I stormed back to Betsy just wanting to get out of there. Some well dressed young trophy wife stepped forward and tried to stop me.

"Sir, is everything ok, can I help you?"

I was pissed and just wanted to get out of there.

"Nope, the Buckles family thinks my money isn't good enough for them so they can all fuck off."

Before she had a chance to respond, I slammed Betsy's door closed and tore out of the lot heading towards home.

It had been a really long shitty day. I was hot, hungry and exhausted. All I wanted was a long hot shower and a good dinner. When I got home, I jumped into the shower and relaxed as the water cascaded over my head. I heard the driveway alarm go off, but ignored it since I knew it was the time of day the UPS man usually showed up.

A few minutes later the doorbell rang. I assumed it must have been a substitute driver as all the regulars knew to leave deliveries inside the front door of the shop. Hell, there was even a sign on my front door to serve as a reminder. I ignored the chime and tried to let my stress wash down the drain.

A few moments later the doorbell sounded a couple more times. Jesus Fucking Christ, could this day get any worse?

I turned off the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist and stormed to the front door, swearing all the way. Yanking it open none too gently, I just glared at my intruder.

"What?"

Before me stood the trophy wife from the dealership. She stuck her hand out to me.

"Mr. Costello, I'm Brittany Buckles. I came to show you the truck you're interested in and apologize for the way you were treated today."

I was totally caught off guard and forgot I was pissed at the intrusion. I switched the grip on my towel to my left hand, then reached out and shook her hand.

"Hello, I don't remember giving anyone my name or address, how did you find me?"

"If I am honest with you, will you at least give me a chance?"

"I'm pretty big on honesty, so yeah I will."

"I took down your license plate number as you were leaving and called in a favor to a friend who works at the DOT."

"That's slightly illegal, isn't it?"

"Yes it is, and I hope you can forgive me, but I couldn't let you have a bad impression of Buckles because of one rude salesman."

"Well, come in and make yourself at home while I go get dressed."

I showed her to the living room and went to dry off and get dressed in my bedroom. I couldn't help but be impressed. Not only did she find out who I was and track me down, but she also brought the truck I was interested in and apologized.

When I pressed her on how she found me, she told me the truth when she could have told me a plausible lie. I'm sure there was someone working there who recognized me, but she put herself out there and admitted to breaking the law.

Dressed and feeling much better, I found my guest sitting in the living room where I had left her. She looked kind of nervous, but I wrote it off as a beautiful young woman sitting in a stranger's home.

"Shall we go give it a spin?"

The truck was everything I wanted and more, but I wasn't going to let her off easy. I knew what I was willing to pay, and after the way I had been treated, I wasn't going to be an easy sale.

"It's a nice truck. I already have financing arranged through my bank if we can come to an agreement. What's the bottom line after trading in my old one?"

"I'm not going to feed you a line of bull and beat around the bush. The absolute best I can do is seventy five thousand, on the road after all incentives, tax, title, and license fees.

I tried not to let my shock and enthusiasm show. The Limited had a window sticker of almost ninety thousand, so she was indeed cutting out all the bullshit.

"I believe we have a deal. When can I pick it up?"

"If you are willing to give me a ride into town, you can drive it home tonight."

"What about my old truck?"

"Just let me know when you have it cleaned out and I will send a tow truck for it."

I extended my hand out to her.

"Ms Buckles, not many people in this world surprise me, but you have. Thank you."

"You're welcome. The only issue today is since it's getting late, your bank won't have enough time to process the paperwork. You will have to come back tomorrow to sign all the paperwork."

"Why don't I save you a tow fee? I'll clean out my old truck tonight. Just let me know what time to come pick it up tomorrow. I'll swing by my bank and pick up a certified check on the way."

"Sounds good. What's your cell phone number? I will text you with questions in the morning."

Brittany

Business looked good today, with plenty of customers on the lot. I stood on the sidewalk in front of the dealership watching the salesmen do their magic.

All was good until it wasn't. I heard a voice yell "FUCK YOU".

I look over to see an obviously pissed off guy storming across the parking lot. Even worse, every potential customer also heard him and now the seeds of doubt were planted into their minds. I stepped forward to try and salvage the situation.

"Sir, is everything ok? Can I help you?"

He barely slowed down, but he gave me an angry look, his brown eyes boring into me.

"Nope, the Buckles family thinks my money isn't good enough for them, so they can all fuck off."

He hopped into an old F250 and tore out of the lot. Thankfully I was able to memorize his license plate number before he got out of sight.

One of our old salesmen was slowly trailing behind with a shit eating grin on his face. I always hated his too good for everyone attitude and the grin really pissed me off.

"Earl, what the fuck is he mad about?"

"He didn't like it when I suggested we look at something more in his price range."

I understood immediately why the guy was pissed, nor could I blame him.

"What's his credit score?"

"I don't know."

"What's his monthly disposable income?"

"I don't know."

"How much cash does he have to put down?"

"I don't know."

"Then how the fuck do you know what's in his price range?"

"Did you not see him? He's just some punk kid wanting to get his rocks off test driving a ninety thousand dollar truck."

"Earl, you have been a salesman long enough to know you don't prejudge anyone, no matter what. So help me, if I hear about another episode like this it'll be your last day at Buckles."

The asshole just laughed at me.

"Princess, I've been here for over twenty years. I worked for your dad, and now I work for your brother, not you. I'll still be here long after you are married off and popping out the next generation of Buckles babies."

Now I was seething, knowing what he said was partly true, but I also knew I had the power to fire him if I felt justified.

"Earl, you are right about one thing. You have indeed been here twenty years, but today is your last day. Clean out your desk, you're done."

"You can't fire me, princess, I work for your brother."

"As the assistant general manager, I can and I am. Now are you going to leave on your own, or do I need to have you escorted out?"

"I'll go, but I can guarantee you as soon as your brother gets back next week, I'll be back at my desk."

I took a deep breath and let it out slowly, relieved he left without causing a huge scene. Now I had to do something even harder. I called my friend at the drivers license office.

"Hey Judy."

"Hey Brittany, what's up?"

"I need a really big favor."

"Sure, what is it?"

"I have a license plate number. I need to know the name and address of the owner."

I heard her hesitate on the other end of the line.

"Wow Brittany, I thought you were going to ask to borrow some shoes or need a ride, or something. This is a big one."

"I know it is, but it's really important to me."

"I will do this just one time, and I will deny having any knowledge of it."

"Don't worry, even if I would get into trouble, I will never tell anyone I got it from you."

She read off the information while I jotted it down.

"Thanks, Judy, I owe you big time."

I let the sales manager know I was going to be gone for a while. I hopped in and fired up the F250 and headed out of town towards the customer's house.

I found the address and pulled into a very nice acreage. The large yard looked like it belonged in a city park instead of around someone's house out in the country. There were large hardwood shade trees, with well kept flower beds full of roses everywhere. The lawn itself was well manicured and looked like a golf course fairway.

There was a sign indicating all deliveries were to be left at the shop door, signature not required. The house was a good sized ranch with an attached three stall garage. Across the driveway was a large workshop, the small sign on the side said Costello Medical Equipment. Everything was clean, up to date, and tasteful. I thought to myself his wife must love yard work and roses to look this amazing.

I parked in front of the garage and walked up to the front door, my heart pounding in my chest. Today I came out of my shell and was decisive and assertive. I could hear loud country music inside and rang the doorbell. When no one answered, I rang it again twice more.

A few minutes later, I saw movement behind the frosted door glass. When it was thrown open, I was shocked. The same customer was standing in front of me holding a small towel around his waist. Water was still dripping from him, his long brown hair partially covering those intense brown eyes.

I felt my nipples harden when I saw his body. He was muscular, but they were natural muscles, not gym muscles. What caught my attention right away is he didn't have an ounce of fat anywhere. His deeply tanned body was shredded, his muscles, while not huge, were very pronounced.

"Mr. Costello, I'm Brittany Buckles. I came to show you the truck you're interested in and apologize for the way you were treated today."

I think the shock of seeing me standing there was the main reason he didn't slam the door in my face. He showed me into his living room and then walked down the hall to get dressed. I looked around the room appreciating how nicely decorated it was.

When he came back, we took the truck for a drive and I was even able to make the sale. Driving back to the dealership, I decided I agreed with Jack, "Fuck you, Earl."

I steeled myself and was determined there is no way in hell I am going to let my brother overrule me about him, even if it was his name on the side of the building.

I rubbed my phone in my hand, thinking I had his number stored. Would it be improper for me to text him personally?

When I was back at the dealership, I sent the F250 into the detail shop to be prepared for delivery. I decided, screw it, I had been daring all day, why stop now?

Me: 'Hey Mr Costello, this is Brittany, I really appreciate you giving me a chance today.'

I sat at my desk, wondering if I would hear from him again. Thankfully I didn't have to wait long.

Jack: 'Please, Mr Costello is my dad, just call me Jack. And I appreciate your persistence. Now I am getting a pretty new truck tomorrow.'

Me: 'Yes you are! When you have time, send me a photo of your driver's license and I can have most of the paperwork ready for you.'

Jack: 'Not a problem, just let me know what time to be there.'

Me: 'Where is your bank and who is your banker? They will need the VIN# to process your loan.'

My heart almost leaped when he provided his bank information. It was a bank we did a ton of business with and a banker I knew very well.

I picked up the phone and decided what the hell. I was on a roll, what would one more indiscretion be?

"First Interstate Bank, how may I direct your call?"

"Allison Brooks, please."

"One moment please."

I waited nervously as the receptionist put me through. Should I push my own limitations?

"Allison Brooks speaking, how may I help you?"

"Hey Allison, it's Brittany."

"Hi Brittany, what can I do for you today?"

"One of your customers is buying a truck from us and said he has secured financing through you, a Jack Costello."

"Yes, that's correct."

"OK, I am calling with the VIN number for you."

"Ok, I am ready when you are."

I could tell by her voice she knew something was up. This was a mundane call the finance department secretary would make, not the assistant general manager.

"Allison, how well do you know Jack?"

"Well enough, I suppose. Why do you ask?"

"He had a run in with one of our salesmen today. I was able to diffuse the situation and salvage the sale. I just wondered what kind of guy he is."

She went into professional mode. I could tell I wasn't going to get anything juicy from her.

"He's a very private person who's also incredibly smart. If you were able to change his mind, kudos to you as I can tell you once someone crosses him, he usually doesn't forgive or forget."

"I was just up front and honest with him. I must have gotten lucky and struck a chord. I am going to get the rest of the paperwork finished up so he can pick it up right away tomorrow."

"Thanks, Brittany."

I was slightly disappointed. I had hoped she would give me the low down on Jack, but she was very professional instead. At least I knew I could count on her in the future if the tables were ever reversed.

I decided to call it a night and head home. Well to my apartment anyway. It definitely didn't feel like a home, more just a place I was staying. I nuked a frozen dinner and opened a bottle of wine and thought about my day.

It had been a very long time since a man had caught my attention, and even longer since one made my nipples hard. He definitely wasn't the type of guy my mother was always introducing me to. The Buckles' standard was clean cut and well dressed, college educated, professional career, from a respected family.

I didn't know much about him yet. He was definitely not clean cut or well dressed, but he was definitely damn fine looking. He reminded me of a guitar player in a band with the long sexy hair and concert t-shirt.

Once I went to bed, I just tossed and turned, unable to get the vision of Jack standing in the doorway with water dripping off him. Unable to take it any longer, I slid one hand down the front of my panties, finding a very wet pussy. My other hand I slid under my nightshirt finding a rigid nipple.

I started off slowly, but the thought of Jack made me quickly pick up the pace. It didn't take long for me to find relief in a very hard and surprising orgasm. I haven't had many sexual partners in my life, and the sex with those few always seemed to be very one sided. So why was I so enthralled and hot for a man I had met only briefly?

After my release, sleep quickly overcame me. I awoke before my alarm went off, feeling refreshed and excited for once. I spent my usual hour in the apartment gym before work. Every repetition on the machines, every step on the tread climber I pictured his wet naked body. After showering, I spent some extra time on my appearance, knowing Jack would be in to pick up his new truck.

When I texted Jack everything was ready to go, he said he would be in late afternoon to pick up his truck. It was a slow day, and waiting for him made the day crawl along at a snail's pace. I made sure I kept an eye on the lot all day, watching for his old truck to pull in.

When I saw it pull into the lot, I surprised myself by becoming nervous. WTF is wrong with me? I had men asking me out everyday, yet this guy hadn't even shown any interest in me and I was still a nervous wreck.

I hurried out and was standing on the front sidewalk when Jack pulled into a parking spot beside his new F250. I made sure it was shining and perfect for delivery. When he got out of the truck, I gave him the best smile I could without showing him how nervous I am.

"Hey Jack."

"Hi Brittany, how are you today?"

"I'm pretty great actually, it's a wonderful day."

"Really, what makes it so wonderful?"

Shit, I can't say because I get to see you again after masturbating to the thought of you last night.

"Well, I snatched victory from the jaws of defeat today by selling you this truck. Do you need anything out of your old one besides the plates?"

"Nope, all cleaned out and ready to go."

"Then let's sign the paperwork and get you on the road."

I instructed the lot attendant to swap the plates over and to put his old truck in the trade-in lot while we were signing paperwork.

Emotional
Emotional
743 Followers