The Fall Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want her juices...no...I need them. After removing my fingers, I clamp my lips around her pussy. Then, I slide my tongue inside to coax her warm, slippery nectar from within. When she relaxes, I crawl on her and kiss her gently. Our lips can't get enough of each other, and within moments our actions become fervent. My cock is snuggled between her labia, and the warm, wet, slippery surface entices me. I'm about to enter her when I remember that I'm not wearing a condom. SHIT!

Quickly rolling off Christina, I catch my breath. "Shit! Shit! Shit!"

"What? What's wrong?"

"I'm not wearing protection, Christina!"

"Protection?"

"Yeah, you know...a condom?"

"OH! Yeah! Uhmmm...we don't need one."

"What? What do you mean?"

"I'm on birth control pills."

"You are?"

"Uh-huh. Now...would you mind continuing? Please?"

"Mind? Woman, I'm giving you the fucking of your life."

Christina giggles as I roll over and hoist myself above her. Still hard, I slip my shaft between her legs. She grunts and moans when I push into her. Sitting back on my haunches, I place her calves on my shoulders and slowly pump. When I lean forward, her ass comes off the bed, providing the perfect angle. I go faster. Taking a deep breath, I pace myself. It doesn't take long before my balls tighten.

"I'm going to come."

"Pull out and come on my stomach," Christina requests.

Doing as she asks, I quickly remove myself and jack my cock a few times before spraying her. I didn't intend it to happen, but some of my cum hits her chin. Some lands on her breasts, and the rest dribbles onto her stomach. She's covered in my warm, gooey, fluid.

Christina breaks out into laughter as she scoops gobs of my cream and then licks it from her fingers. That has to be the hottest thing I've ever seen. Leaning forward, I lean down and kiss her. Our lips part, her tongue pushes into my mouth, and we duel. I taste my cum but don't care. I'm with the woman I worship, and we have reconsecrated our love for each other.

We breathe heavily as we pull away from each other. Our bodies are covered in sweat. But there is a calmness that I've never experienced before. Rolling onto my side, I face Christina and place my leg over her. When she turns her head to look at me, she smiles. I kiss her. Softly, deeply, intimately, I kiss the woman who means more to me than life itself. It's crazy. I've only known her for a couple of months, but now I can't imagine my life without her.

"Ready to take a shower and get back home?" she asks.

"If we have to. I'd rather spend the night than go home."

"Me too, but the cat will get out of the bag if we do that."

"Oh...yeah."

We stroll into the bathroom hand-in-hand. After the water gets warm, we step in. Together.

"Turn around. I'll wash your back," Christina instructs.

Placing my hands against the wall, I lean against the cool tile and let her have her way with me. She begins by massaging my shoulders and then my back. Next, her hands go lower, and when she reaches my ass, she slips her hand under me and grabs my balls. After a few minutes, she continues downward to wash my thighs and calves.

"Turn around."

I do as she asks, and she runs her hands back up my legs until she reaches my semi-hard penis. Pumping it a few times stiffens it, and then she continues up my abs, to my chest, and under my arms. Finally, she ends her ministrations by wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me deeply. But, her breasts smashing against my chest and my cock sandwiched between our stomachs isn't enough. So, I cup her ass and pull her tight against me. I don't want a molecule of air separating us.

We eventually break our kiss, and it's my turn to wash her. I repeat her actions by starting with her shoulders and moving down. When I reach her ass, I slide my hand under her and wash her vulva. One of my fingers slips in, and she moans and arches her back. Christina parts her legs and sticks her ass out further, so I get the hint and pay homage to her pussy. I thought the soap was making her slippery, but it wasn't. She is wet, soaked with her own juices. Sliding my thumb inside her, I press on her spongy area, and she moans again. Knowing that I'm turning her on, I get hard, so I stand and slip my cock into her waiting pussy. The angle is a little off, but I don't care. Grabbing her hips, I use them as leverage as I jackhammer my cock into her. She comes again, and then so do I.

"OH! FUCK!"

"What?" I ask.

"You came inside me!"

"Wait? Isn't that okay?"

"OH...uhhh...yeah. No, it's fine. It's just that when you came, your cock got bigger and pulsed. It was amazing!"

"Oh...you scared me. I thought I did something wrong."

Turning around, she places her arms around my neck and lifts her legs to wrap them around my waist. She then says, "Sweety, you did nothing wrong...in fact, everything you did was perfectly right...and I mean perfect!"

After we finish, we dry off and get dressed. Christina puts her arm around my waist and tucks her hand into my back pocket when we walk outside. I reciprocate by putting my arm around her waist. After the first couple of steps down the staircase, it becomes awkward, so we decide to hold hands instead. Having her next to me is the most heavenly feeling in the world. When we get near my car, a giant guy approaches us. He must be at least six-eight, if not taller. He looks familiar, but I can't place him. Then he speaks.

"Hey, Christina! How you doin'?"

Startled, Christina turns to look at him and responds, "Oh, hey, Jeff. Fine, how are you?"

"I'm great! Did you hear the news?"

"Yeah, I heard. Congrats!"

"Who's shorty here?"

Shorty? Really? "I'm Joe," I say matter-of-factly.

"Jeff, this is my boyfriend, Joe."

"Boyfriend, huh? Well, be careful with this one. She'll get you hooked and then leave you high and dry."

"Jeff!" Christina reprimands.

"What? I'm just giving the guy a heads up."

"Hey, you're the one that cheated on me, asshole."

"Asshole? You've started swearing now? Little Christina has grown up."

"Fuck off, jerk. Can we go, Joe?"

"Of course," I reply as I open the car door.

Jeff turns his back and walks away, but as he's leaving, I hear him say, "Go...Joe...heh, that rhymes. Bitch!"

After getting in the car, I ask, "Who was that?"

"Jeff Bearran. The basketball player I used to date. Now you know why I broke up with him."

"Jeff Bearran...Bearran...wasn't he just drafted by the Lakers?"

"Yep. He's so full of himself."

Christina's face is red, and she is breathing heavily. I can tell that she's upset, so I try and calm her down.

"Hey, Sweetheart, you don't have to worry about him. Just forget him."

"I will. I should have known we would run into him, though."

"Why?"

"His brother owns the building."

"His brother is your dad's associate?"

"Yes."

"Wait...isn't his brother the billionaire Josh Bearran?"

"One and the same. It's hard to believe those two have the same parents. Josh is literally the nicest man you will ever meet. On the other hand, his brother is the worst man you will ever meet. Polar opposites."

"Wow! I didn't realize I'd stepped into the world of high society."

Christina flips her head to look at me. "Can we just not?"

"Of course. Sorry."

Our drive back to Christina's is quiet. Our evening was perfect until we ran into Jeff. When we pull up in front of the house, just about every light is on. Christina and I walk to the door, and I kiss her. When I go to leave, she grabs my hand.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Home?"

"You don't want to come in?"

"Uh...sure. I guess. I hadn't thought about it."

There is nobody around when we step inside. However, we hear some noise toward the back of the house, so we walk in that direction. Mr. and Mrs. Griffin are in the backyard with Christina's brothers. They are sitting in some lounge chairs, chuckling. Christina takes my hand, and we go out to join them.

"Hey! Christina...Joe! You're back. How's the place look?" Christina's dad asks.

"It's perfect, Dad. Would you mind if I moved in next week?"

"Of course not, sweety. That's what it's there for."

Christina's mom interrupts, "We're just sitting here telling stories about Grandpa."

"Dad! Tell Joe about the first time you met Grandpa. That's a good one," one of her brothers says.

"Naw...he doesn't want to hear about that."

"Yeah...you can skip that story, Dad," Christina says.

"Now I'm intrigued," I say.

"Well, grab some chairs. I met Dad...uhm...Grandpa the night I went to pick up their Aunt Christina for our first date."

Listening to Christina's family tell stories about her grandfather is fun. Before long, I'm joining in with their laughter. Finally, at around midnight, I announce I have to leave. Everyone objects, but I really need to get to bed.

Christina walks me to the door, and we kiss deeply.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" she asks.

"Of course. How about around one?"

"That will be perfect. Maybe we can go to my...uhh...our apartment?"

"I'd like that!"

After another kiss, I pull away and go home. I'm so tired that I fall asleep instantly.

***************

I can't keep my eyes open during church. It's partly because I'm bored and partly because I am wiped out. I've been burning the candle at both ends lately, and it has to stop. When the service ends, I stay in my seat and hunker down. I figure it'll be easier to get out of the parking lot if I wait until most people leave. My minister sees me and sits next to me.

"How's it going, Joe?"

"Fine, sir. I'm just really tired this morning."

"Yeah? I could tell. I saw your eyelids drooping during my sermon."

"Uh...yeah, sorry about that."

"I'm just glad I wasn't boring everyone. So, tell me...how are you and Christina doing?"

"Uhm...fine, I guess. We're still dating, and I think I've fallen in love with her."

"You think?"

"Okay...I have."

"What about her? Does she feel the same way?"

"She says she does. We've been spending a lot of time together lately."

"You have? Well, that's good. Is there anything we need to discuss?"

"Uhmmm...not here," I say, looking around to see if anyone is listening.

"We can go to my office if you'll feel more comfortable."

I look around again. About everyone has left, and the few people still around are far away and wrapped up in their own worlds.

"No, it's okay. It's nothing new, still the same old struggles. I keep trying to distract myself with other things, but my mind keeps coming around to Christina. I don't think there's any new advice you can give me. I just need to do better."

"Have you been praying?"

"Uhhh, no. I forgot about that. I'll add that to see if it helps."

"It will, Joe. It will."

"Thank you, sir."

As the minister leaves, my soul is racked with guilt. I just lied through my teeth to a man of God. I have a make a decision. Either clean up my act or stop acting like I want to be in church.

I'm due to pick up Christina in a bit, so I leave the church and drive to her house.

Christina and I decide to follow her dad's advice and go to the Redondo pier. During our long drive, I tell her what happened after church and how I feel.

"What does that mean for us?" Christina asks.

"Christina, I love you. Plain and simple. And I love having sex with you, so I can't see us stopping that. So the only option I see is to stop going to church."

"I've been thinking along those lines too. I can't wait for us to move in together. I don't know about you, but I don't really need a church in my life."

"I used to think it was important, but maybe it was just a social thing for me."

"I get that. Hey...after we go to the pier...are we going back to our apartment?"

"I was hoping to."

"Awesome!"

The pier is incredible. There are lots of shops, and the cool breeze feels good. I love spending time with Christina. Having her next to me both calms and excites me. It's hard to explain, but the closest I can come is to say that everything seems right when we are together.

***************

Christina slips the key into the slot when we get to her apartment, but the door is already unlocked. She looks at me, bewildered, and all I can do is shrug.

"Let me go in first to make sure everything is okay," I whisper.

"Okay."

Christina steps back as I turn the knob. The door is silent as I slowly open it and look inside. The television is on, so I look in that direction. Aimee is on the couch watching it. I slowly close the door and put my finger across my lips to let Christina know to be quiet.

"It's Aimee. She's on the couch watching television," I whisper.

"Oh. Right. I forgot I gave her a key. She wanted to room with me until...uhmm...well."

"Well, what? What happened?"

"I told her you will be here too. She changed her mind after that but didn't return my key. So let me go in first to see what's she's doing here."

I step out of the way, and Christina goes inside and closes the door. Within a few minutes, she opens the door and tells me to come inside, so I do.

I feel sheepish standing there, knowing how Aimee thinks about me. So, I just wave and don't say anything. Finally, Aimee turns off the TV and stands.

"Joe, I'm sorry for how I've been acting lately," Aimee says.

"You don't need to apologize, Aimee. It should be me that apologizes to you."

"No. You didn't do anything wrong...well...I mean, what we did was wrong, but it wasn't your fault. I wanted it just as much as any of us did."

"Still...I'm sorry."

"Don't be. I've been struggling with myself since that night. I have finally come to terms with everything and admitted that I enjoyed being with Christina and you. It's a bit hard to swallow after all the years of being told that it's wrong and bad. Honestly, though, if it's that bad, how can it feel that good."

"I understand completely, Aimee. That's how I feel, too," I answer.

"Me too," Christina chimes in.

"So, I guess that's it then? The three of us have fallen from grace? We've become sinners and heathens now?"

"I don't know about you," Christina says, "but I've always been a sinner."

"You have?" Aimee asks.

"Look, we're being honest and open here, right? I mean, the three of us have fucked, for God's sake. So I don't think there is anything else to hide between us. Is there?" Christina asks.

"No...I guess not. I'm in the same boat as you when you put it that way. I've not only masturbated for years, but I love it. I've wanted to have sex for a long time, and the two of you made that fantasy come true. So, I guess I should really be thanking you," Aimee adds.

"While we're being honest," Christina adds, "there's something else you should know, Aimee."

"Yeah?"

"Well...I...uhm...shit! Aimee, I loved it when we kissed and had oral sex."

"Really? Thank God! I've had dreams about you, Christina. I've wanted to do it again but was afraid to say anything."

With that confession out in the open, Christina and Aimee fly into each other's arms. They gaze into each other's eyes and then gently kiss. There are tears in their eyes as they hold each other. Feeling weak in the knees, I sit in one of the dining room chairs and just watch. These two women are the best of friends, and now they are sharing their most intimate feelings with each other. I feel left out, but on the other hand, it is a beautiful thing to see.

"Joe, come here," Christina says.

Standing, I walk to them and join in on a group hug.

"Aimee, Joe and I came here to have sex. Do you want to join us?" The shock on my face must be evident because right after Christina says that, she adds, "It's okay with you, isn't it, Joe?"

"Of course!" I answer a bit too enthusiastically.

Christina takes our hands and leads us to the bedroom. Christina and I begin to undress while Aimee just stands there.

"Aimee?" Christina asks.

"Oh...yeah...right. It's weird, I really want this, but I'm scared."

Christina is now topless and walks to Aimee, wraps her arms around her neck, and kisses her deeply. Aimee stumbles backward until she is against the wall. She doesn't seem to know what to do with her hands, but Christina solves that problem by pinning them against the wall. Christina continues to assault her best friend as Aimee moans and throws her head back, giving Christina access to her neck. Releasing one of Aimee's hands, Christina slowly caresses her hair and the side of her face, occasionally dipping her hand toward Aimee's breast.

I'm completely naked now and hard as a rock. Watching the two of them make out has to be one of the sexiest things in the world.

I kneel behind Christina, reach around, undo her pants, and pull them to the floor. She steps out of them without breaking stride on Aimee's lips. I then slip Christina's thong down, and she steps out of that too. Standing behind Christina, I wedge my hand between their bodies and grope Christina's tits. Aimee's breasts are right there too, but the angle to get to them is awkward, so I focus on Christina. Then, Christina pulls away from Aimee and releases her other hand. Aimee stands against the wall in shock, so we each take a hand and lead her to the bed.

Christina gets on the bed and coaxes Aimee to join her. Christina lies on her back and spreads her legs as she caresses her flowering pussy. Getting on my knees, I lean down and kiss Christina's inner thighs until I reach my prize. Christina pulls Aimee down for a kiss as I spread her labia and flatten my tongue against her flower. I know she likes it best when I begin at her clit, so that is where I head. Her hips gyrate as I suck on her clit and finger-fuck her.

Christina's body quivers, and her legs clamp around my head as she comes. I don't let a drop of her nectar go to waste. My face is a sloppy mess, but I am in heaven as I come up for air. I slide a couple of fingers into Christina to get them nice and wet and then offer them to Christina and Aimee. They break their kiss and look at my fingers before their tongues consume every drop. There is wild lust in Aimee's eyes, and I know what she wants, so I get out of the way. Aimee takes my place between Christina's legs and continues to please Christina where I left off.

While Aimee pleasures Christina, I slowly undress her. First her shoes and socks, then her pants. Her gusset is soaked through. Lowering her panties reveals her puffy lips pushing between her thighs. The first thing that comes to my mind is to plunge my cock between her legs, but I restrain myself and gently caress her labia with my tongue. Then, she widens her stance and opens herself to me, so I take that invitation and kneel behind her.

Setting my head at her entrance, I push in slowly. Aimee arches her back as I delve deeper inside her. Once I'm buried inside, I pull out slowly.

Aimee pushes herself away from Christina and says, "Your boyfriend is fucking me."

Christina's only response is to grab the hem of Aimee's shirt, pull it over her head, and then reach around and unclasp her bra. Aimee's tits hang in front of Christina, so she latches onto one of her nipples and sucks on it while I fuck her.

Aimee grunts and moans before letting go. With a loud cry, she comes. Her pussy clamps down around me, and white foam bathes my cock. My balls clench, so I pull out of her and come all over her back. When Christina realizes we have both come, she crawls out from under Aimee, who immediately drops her chest onto the bed while leaving her ass in the air. Christina kneels over Aimee and licks my cum from her back until she reaches my cock, which is still resting between Aimee's cheeks. She engulfs me in her mouth. Christina can't get enough of our combined juices; she switches between my cock, and scooping the remnants of my white goo from Aimee's back with her tongue.