The Fall Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I move out of the way so Christina can get to Aimee's dripping cunt. Now it's Christina's turn to have her ass in the air. Aimee flips onto her back as Christina licks her pussy. I move behind Christina and slide my cock between her warm velvet walls. She is so wet that there is no resistance whatsoever.

The three of us fuck for the next two hours. As we lie on the bed, one thing is evident: Christina and Aimee are closer now than ever. Christina asks Aimee when she will move in, and Aimee says she won't be because she is transferring to another school.

"Wait? What?" Christina asks. "When did this happen?"

"I got offered a scholarship."

"To where?"

"The University of Lisbon."

"What? Wait! The university of what? Where?"

"Lisbon. It's in Portugal...remember?"

"Yeah...I know where Lisbon is. What the hell, Aimee?"

"I thought you were going to live here with us."

"Christina, while you were gone and I was upset with myself, I began to look at other schools. This is one of the world's best engineering universities, and when I reached out to them, they offered me a scholarship."

"What about your family? What do they say?"

"Yeah...they were shocked, of course, but they think it's a great opportunity to see the world and go to a great university at the same time."

"But what about today...you know...the three of us?"

"I know. It puts a wrinkle in everything now. I have to think about it. About what I'm going to do." Aimee looks at the clock and jumps up. "Shit! I'm late. I need to be home in an hour, and with traffic, I'm not going to make it."

"Wait! Aimee!" Christina exclaims. "You can't leave after dropping that bomb."

"Yeah...sorry. We'll talk about it later, but right now, I have to go."

Aimee rushes into the bathroom and showers. Christina and I go in to clean up when she comes out, and by the time we're done, Aimee is gone.

Christina is depressed all the way home. She thought the three of us would be living together, but now it appears Aimee is transferring schools and leaving the country.

***************

It's Friday night, and Christina and I are at a dance. The music is loud, and we are having a good time. When the band decides to take a break, we head out to the courtyard to cool down and get some fresh air. We just get some punch when Kendall and Denise approach us.

"Where's Aimee?" Kendall asks.

"Portugal," Christina answers dryly.

"Portugal? What's she doing there?" Denise asks.

"She's checking out a university to see if she wants to go there," Christina answers.

"I thought she was going to UCLA?" Denise asks.

"She is. But she is thinking about transferring starting this fall."

Denise looks at Kendall with a worried look on her face. She is biting the corner of her lip, and her brows are furrowed.

"Did Aimee say anything to you guys about us?" Kendall asks.

"No. Why?" I ask.

Kendall glances at Denise, who still looks worried.

"Well...remember the Jacuzzi party when you said the three of you couldn't make it because you were going to hang out instead?"

"Yeah."

"Well...the following week, we threw another party but decided to keep it smaller, so we only invited about five people."

"So?"

"Uhm...well...nobody showed up. So it was just Denise and me and...uhm...well...we sort of got carried away."

"Oh! Why are you telling us? Isn't that something that you talk with your minister about?"

"Yeah...but Aimee showed up while we were...well...uhm...busy."

"OH! I bet she was shocked," I say.

"Not so much shocked as angry."

"Angry?" I ask.

"Yeah. She blew up and yelled, 'why are all my friends having sex but me?' and then stormed off."

"Oh?" I say this as more of a comment than a question. I'm getting a feeling of where this is going, and I'm not sure I like it.

"Yeah...well...Denise and I got to wondering who she was talking about. Then we remembered how Aimee avoided you at the dance. So, we pieced everything together and figured she was talking about you and Christina."

"You pieced it together?" I ask.

"Well...yeah. We've been watching you guys, and it became obvious who she was talking about."

Christina and I look at each other. She's pale. My heart is racing, knowing that our secret has been discovered.

"Look, Kendall...this is something Christina and I are working through. We don't want anyone to know what's going on with us."

"I understand," he says. "Denise and I don't either, but we figure it would be safe to talk with you guys since it appears we are pretty much in the same boat."

"Okay, but I don't think this is the best place," I suggest.

"Me either," Kendall says. "How about we go to my house and hang out in the Jacuzzi and talk?" Kendall glances at Denise, who looks more worried now than before.

Christina's face turns grey like she's going to pass out.

"We don't have our bathing suits," I say.

Kendall looks at Denise, who just nods.

"Well...uhm...you don't need them, I mean, if you don't want to."

"Are you saying what I think you're saying?" I ask.

Christina and Denise exchange glances and both of them seem unsure.

"Yeah. Look, Joe...I'm taking a huge risk here. I'm putting us out there pretty far. It's embarrassing, but I know you pretty well, and well...I know you won't tell anyone about this."

"You're right, Kendall. We won't say anything." I look at Christina and ask, "What do you think?"

Christina shrugs and looks at Denise and then back at me. Then, taking a deep breath, she answers, "I guess we can give it a shot...see what happens."

Denise's worried look fades, and Kendall exhales heavily.

"Why approach us with this at all?" I ask Kendall.

"Well, we weren't sure if Aimee said anything, and we figured if she did, that it would be better for us to talk about it instead of letting the rumor mill take off."

"She didn't say anything to us, and I'm sure she would have if she'd told anyone else."

"Are you sure? You don't think she would tell anyone else?" Kendall asks.

"No. So, when do you want to do this?" I ask.

Kendall looks at Denise and says, "Now?" Denise nods.

I look at Christina, who nods also. "Okay," I say. "We'll meet at your place in a few."

Once Christina and I are in my car, I ask her, "What do you think about this? Do you think this is a good idea?"

"A good idea? No. But, I am intrigued. I mean...they invited us to go skinny dipping in the Jacuzzi with them. That's pretty ballsy."

"I know. I'm pretty shocked but curious too. I'm not sure about getting naked in front of Denise, but if you're game, I am too."

"I'm not worried about Denise. I'm worried about Kendall."

"I get that. So, how do you want to play this then?"

"Let's start slow and let them take the lead. We'll see what they do first."

"Sounds good to me."

We pull up to Kendall's and walk to the backyard where the Jacuzzi is. They are already in it. I try to see if they are wearing suits, but it's difficult to tell with the jets going. They have a stack of towels on the table. In addition, they have some fruit and bottles of water on the ground next to the spa.

"Grab a couple of towels and go inside to undress," Kendall says.

"Sure," I answer.

We have the towels wrapped around us when we go back outside. As we approach the Jacuzzi, our hosts are making out. Denise is straddling Kendall's lap, and her tits are out of the water. That answers that question. Denise is bobbing like she's fucking Kendall. That answers that question too. I take Christina's hand, and we approach slowly, so we don't startle them. Before I get in the water, I drop my towel. I'm not close to being hard because of how nervous I am. Once I'm in the water, I look back at Christina. She is holding her towel closed, watching Kendall and Denise.

"Christina?" I ask.

"Oh, right." She slowly removes her towel and submerges herself in the water.

Watching Christina get in the water completely nude takes care of my soft penis. That and the moaning and groaning coming from Denise. I'm not sure they even notice us getting in the water. Christina sits in front of me, between my legs, and we watch our hosts. My hands caress her stomach and make their way to her tits. I give them a squeeze, and Christina melts into me.

My cock is an iron rod now.

Realizing the state that I'm in, Christina turns around, and we kiss. We start slow but quickly become intimate. Christina raises herself above my cock and settles down on it. She is so wet that I slide right into her. Pulling back, she gives me a lurid smile and bobs. I stick my tongue out so that it swipes across her nipple on her upstrokes. I can't believe how much it turns me on to have sex in front of Kendall and Denise. They apparently have no problem fucking in front of us, either. Christina slams down on my cock, and her legs tremble...I know what that means. Her eyes are closed, and her mouth gapes. I wait for her breathing to slow before I plant my lips on hers and kiss her deeply.

"I want to eat your pussy," I tell her softly.

She gets a huge grin and gets off my lap. I help her lay on the side of the spa, spread her legs, and kiss my way toward her prize. When I reach her labia, I lift her legs and put them together. This squeezes her plump pussy between her thighs, with her swollen labia waiting to be sucked on. So I do. My tongue licks north and south, searching between her slit for cum that seeps out from inside her. My tongue dips too low on one of my trips and swipes across her asshole. She jumps. I take note to ask her about that.

Christina moans loudly and lets out a loud grunt. She pulls her legs from my grasp, plants her feet on the deck, and lifts her ass off the ground. My lips are clamped around her clit as I slide two fingers inside her and push against her g-spot. That's all she can take. She comes hard, flooding my fingers with her sweet nectar. I lap up every drop of juice I can catch.

When she comes down from her orgasm, she sits up. When I look at her, she is smiling and looking at Kendall and Denise, so I look behind me to see what is so interesting. They are staring at us with blank faces.

"You need to learn how to do that," Denise says to Kendall.

"Do what?"

"Make me come like that with your mouth. That looked like it felt really good."

"It feels awesome," Christina says.

"Really?" Denise asks.

"I can show you if you want," Christina offers.

"Show me?"

"Yeah. Here lean back with your ass on the edge of the spa."

Christina drops down into the water and wades over to her as Denise does this. She spreads Denise's legs apart and nestles between them. Kendall moves out the way and sits by me.

"Kendall," I say, "go over and put Denise's leg on your shoulder and get close so you can see what Christina does."

"But...I'll be right next to Christina...I mean--"

"It's okay. Don't worry about it."

Kendall wades over, lifts Denise's leg from Christina's hand, and sets it on his shoulder. Because of his position, I know his cock is brushing against Christina's side. She looks at him, smiles, and then slowly kisses the inside of Denise's thighs. Next, she slowly licks and kisses her way toward Denise's pussy. The closer she gets, the louder Denise's moans are. Finally, when she gets to her groin, Christina swipes her tongue along Denise's labia. Her ass clenches, and she raises it off the ground.

"OH! OH! OH!" Denise moans.

Christina takes Kendall's hand and brings a finger to Denise's pussy. She slides it inside while she clamps her mouth around Denise's clit.

"OH, MY G....OH SH..."

"It's okay, Denise. Let it out. Say those words that are going through your mind. It helps."

Denise lets out a string of vulgar words while at the same time taking the Lord's name in vain as she comes. White cream seeps from her lips, so Christina dips down and licks Kendall's soaked finger. And then I think about Kendall's hard cock pressing against Christina and wonder what she will do about it.

"Kendall, get in there and lick her cum. Get it all," Christina instructs.

Moving out of the way, she gives Kendall room to plant his face between Denise's legs and drink her juices.

"What's that like?" Denise asks as she sits up a little.

"Here, let me show you," Christina says as she stands on the spa seat, leans over Denise, and kisses her.

At first, Denise pulls back. But after she tastes herself on Christina's lips, she dives in, and tongues fly about. Kendall gets out of the water to join them, so Christina pulls back and wades over to me.

"Nice job," I tell her.

"Thank you," she says.

"What did she taste like?" I ask. "Was it like Aimee?"

"Sort of, but a little different. Here, let me show you."

Christina kisses me deeply, and I taste Denise on her lips and tongue. It's delightful, and my lust rises. I want to taste Denise firsthand, but I know that would be out of place, so I dial my desires back.

"You know that Kendall's cock was pressed against me," Christina says.

"I figured it was."

"I almost reached over to touch it. I didn't want you to get mad, though."

"I wouldn't have gotten mad."

"No? You wouldn't mind me touching another guy's cock?"

"Well, under the circumstances, I don't know how I could."

"What if I went over there and gave him a blow job right now?"

"Is that what you want to do?"

"Kind of. Yes. But I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable and ruin what going on here."

"That's okay. When I tasted Denise on your lips, I wanted to eat her pussy. So, I guess we're kind of even." Christina's face turns red. I don't know if she is upset or if she is blushing. "Why don't we save that for another time."

"Another time?"

"Look at them. If we play our cards right, this may become a regular thing for us."

"Huh...maybe," Christina sighs.

Over the next hour, we share how we began having sex and the different things we've tried. We leave out the part about Aimee joining us because we don't know how she would feel about them knowing. I suggest to Kendall that he throw another Jacuzzi party, and then after everyone leaves, we have our own fun. He and Denise agree that that sounds like fun. We also share with them that we are moving in together and that I will quit my job and become a full-time student. We tell them about our apartment, and their eyes get wide, so we suggest they come over and we can party. They like that idea too.

It feels good to talk with someone about our wicked endeavors, to share the different things we have tried and want to try. Denise lets it slip that she enjoyed kissing Christina and asks if they can do it again. Christina leaves my side and wades over to Denise. She is sitting between Kendall's legs, so Christina straddles his lap, leans down, and presses her lips to Denise's. Kendall has his arms around Denise, so I know Christina's tits are pressing against his arms. I'd be rock hard and groping her tits if it was me. Heck, he just might be, and I can't tell. They kiss for a few minutes before coming up for air.

"Maybe you'll eat my pussy next time," Christina suggests.

Denise turns red, but the smile on her face reveals her true thoughts. Christina leans back down, and their kissing turns frantic. Christina's left arm is pumping back and forth. I don't know if she is finger fucking Denise or if she is reaching around her and jacking Kendall off. Either way, I am incredibly turned on. I get out of the water and pump my cock as I sit on the edge. Finally, I can't take anymore and let out a loud grunt as I lean back. Cum shoots out of my shaft and onto my chest and stomach. This gets Christina's attention. She gets off Kendall's lap, grabs Denise's hand, and pulls her over to me.

"You want to taste something good?" Christina asks. "Try this."

Christina scoops some cum from my abs and slurps it into her mouth. Then, she leans into Denise and kisses her deeply, sharing my cum. Finally, Christina pulls away and drags Denise's tongue out of her mouth as she sucks on it.

"Fuck, Christina. That's his semen. You eat that?"

"Every time I get the chance," she answers.

Christina scoops some more from my chest and slides her finger into Denise's mouth. Denise's lips are clamped around her finger as she pulls it out. Christina then leans in, and they kiss again, this time longer, with their tongues dueling for territory. They are interrupted by a grunt and moan from across the spa. This time it's Kendall who's come.

"There, now you have your own load...go get 'em, Denise."

Denise wades over to Kendall, stands on the spa seat, and leans over, licking his cum from his stomach.

Christina leans over me and whispers, "Fuck me, babe. I need a hard fucking right now."

I get up, and we trade places, except that Christina is bent over the edge of the spa with her ass sticking out toward me. I spread her legs, slide my cock between her sopping lips, and press in. Her walls clamp around my shaft as I bury myself into her. Then I pump and jackhammer her until I come. Pushing my cock into her as deep as possible, I let go...pumping my hot sperm into her womb. She responds by raising her ass in the air as she lets out some grunts. After we catch our breaths, she turns over and sits on the edge, and we make out. At that moment, I am one with her. My soul reaches out to her, and I can feel her warmth and love. I don't want to let her go. I want to be like this with her forever. Knowing it isn't possible, I pull away, submerge myself in the water, and pull her onto my lap. We sit there enjoying each other's company while watching Kendall and Denise fuck once more.

It's around one in the morning before we decide that the party must end. Christina and I go inside and get dressed while Kendall and Denise clean up the Jacuzzi area. Before we leave, the four of us decide to skip the dance next week and have a party in our apartment.

That should be fun. Aimee should be back by then, and maybe she'll join us.

Note: I would like to thank neuroparenthetical for a final proofreading pass.