All Comments on 'The Fall Ch. 04'

by ausfet

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kover 6 years ago
Good chapter

There seems to be hope by the end. I look forward to the next chapter

LinneaLundinLinneaLundinover 6 years ago
She is so broken......

...but now Dylan knows why! I can't wait to see where this story takes them. Thank you for this fine story.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 6 years ago
Hmmmm...

Still wonderful writing but Cyril who has spent three chapters looking frail, smoking pot and preparing for death going the thump on two different guys after a drive to Brisbane seemed a bit off.

Lydia, is she too broken? Is Dylan one of those guys who jumps from one disasterous relationship to another? I guess I'll have to keep reading to find out. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So was the abortion on a Monday?

Seems to be her worst drinking day, with Saturday and Sunday as ramping up. Really puzzling why she went through with it, but if we accept that she did, then what follows makes sense.

So why do I wonder if there is more, and the abortion is not the worst of it? Looks like there are many chapters to follow, so I anticipate there is quite a bit more.

So far well done. Thank you.

chytownchytownabout 1 year ago

***** This is a very entertaining read thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userausfet@ausfet
Don't get too excited, I'm not dead. Thanks to everyone who has emailed, voted and commented. Thanks also to the lovely folk who have edited my stories and provided advice. About me: 38, married, two kids, two dogs, live in Brisbane. To answer some of the most commonly...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Fall Ch. 03 Previous Part
The Fall Series Info

SIMILAR Stories