The Fall of Alexa Bliss Ch. 02

Story Info
Becky gets what she wants.
4.6k words
4.85
4.8k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All the people in this story are above 18. I don't now own any of the characters in the story, it is all fiction.

"Well, well, well......." Becky said as she walked into the room and locked the door behind her. "I was doubting yah but you actually made this little slut submit!!!. And here I thought you were just bluffin Char!!" Becky laughs as she stares at a naked Alexa, admiring the petite slut handcuffed and trembling.

Alexa was freaking out, she was still on her knees next to Charlotte who just smiled and giggled at Becky.

"Well, Becks... You sure took your time getting here. Did you get it?" Charlotte asks Becky as she smirks. Anyways.. a deal is a deal. She's all yours for the next hour." Charlotte smirked as she sat up she spanked Alexa's tight ass.

Alexa's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets, she was shocked to hear those words, knowing Charlotte and Becky had some sort of sick and twisted deal made her tremble. Alexa kept eyeing the open door, she wanted to bolt out of there while Becky and Charlotte were distracted.

Just as Alexa tried to move forward, Charlotte's hand grabbed her and pushed her head down into the bed.

"The fun is just beginning Lexi!!" Charlotte sternly said as she held Alexa's hair. She then flipped Alexa on her back and pined her by grabbing her throat.

Alexa lay on the bed on her back, Charlotte's hand was now on her throat holding her in place. "What's wrong Lexi? Why don't you show Becky how much of a slut you really are." Charlotte mocked her.

Becky walked over to the bed, she was in her Red Gear, and she was eager to finally tap that rumored tight body and give Alexa a good spanking after the humiliating defeat she faced. This was her moment to take out her frustration on the biggest potential bottom in the locker room.

Becky jumped onto the bed and smiled at Charlotte and then slowly crawled over to Alexa. She gazed at Alexa's body, getting a much better view up close.

"Becky wait!!!!" Alexa shouted as Becky came closer to her. "Charlotte, this isn't part of the deal!! This is out of hand. I thought this was just us" Alexa screamed out as she watched in horror as Becky approached her. Alexa kept her knees together as she wanted to hide her pussy.

Charlotte let go of Alexa, and Becky grabbed Alexa's knees and spread them apart with force. "You're dripping you little slut. Do you like it when I touch yah like this?" Becky playfully mocked her.

Becky pushed her clothed self onto Alexa and smiled. She gently felt Alexa's body and dragged her hand all over Alexa's breast.

A shiver ran down Alexa's spine, she knew how horny she was but this was getting too intense for her. Becky's cold hands made Alexa tingle, her nipples were hard as glass. "Becky!!!!" Alexa wailed.

"Shhhushh!!!" Becky replied as she pressed a finger against Alexa's lips. "Shhhh!!, I'll make sure you enjoy it. And then I'll let you go." Becky smirked.

Alexa still fidgeted, she tried to slide off the bed, she didn't want to go through with all of this again.

Charlotte grabbed Alexa's jaw, "What's wrong Lexi? Do you want me to Fuck you instead?" Charlotte offered.

"Ohh fook off!! This bitch is mine" Becky shouted as she pushed two fingers inside Alexa.

"Uhhh!!! Wait!!!!! Ahh!!!! Becky!!!!" Alexa moaned and bit her lip.

"I can't believe how wet she already is. This is going to be fun" Becky smirked as she pushed her fingers deeper inside Alexa.

Becky was a little surprised, she'd been waiting for this day for a long time now. There were so many bets placed in the locker room on who would fuck Alexa first. Although Becky now lost that bet, she was happy it was Charlotte who won, her closest friend after all. And getting second place wasn't too bad either.

Becky slowly pulled her fingers out of Alexa's pussy and licked them. "Oh, I'll make you remember this night for the rest of your life, "Becky said as she licked her lips.

Alexa felt a slight bit of relief, she held her moans in. She knew the kind of person Becky was and if you showed her you were enjoying it. She would take it up a few levels.

"I could tell you what makes this slut moan Becks.." Charlotte offered as she patiently sat on the bed watching Becky.

"Ohhh!! That's all right, I'll think I'll find out soon enough" Becky replied as she cracked her knuckles.

"Becky!!" Charlotte says in a stern voice as she pulls Becky to the side and whispers something in her ear.

Alexa began to sweat, she felt nervous as she noticed the smile on Becky's face.

Becky quickly grabs Alexa by the waist and flips her over. "Well.... Hello, biscuit butt" Becky laughs as she admires Alexa's cute perky ass.

As Becky smirks, she remembers what Charlotte whispered to her seconds ago and scans the room until she notices the camera. Her face lights up as she realizes she could now remember this moment and watch it again and again.

"Well now Lexi, I heard you have been a bad bad girl" Becky laughs as she mocks the petite goddess. Becky proceeds to grab Alexa's ass cheek and rubs it.

*spank!!* *spank!!* *spank!!* *spank!!*

Alexa screamed out with each spank, a red hand print covered her petite ass cheek. "Becky!!!" Alexa moaned out as her ass was burning, she tried to wiggle out but couldn't move out of Becky's lap.

"What's wrong Lexi!! I know you like it rough!! And The Man is going to Fuck that little tight ass of yours by the end of the night." Becky continues to verbally humiliate Alexa.

Charlotte just laughs as she watches the action unfold before her eyes, "if you want, we could tag team the slut?" Charlotte offers.

"Ohh no!! I want to enjoy her for a while" Becky responds as she pushes Alexa and throws her on the bed. Becky stands up on the floor and begins to strip, it was time to see what Alexa Bliss was capable of. Becky was eager and within a minute, she was already standing naked infant of Alexa who just looked at her in horror.

Charlotte smiles as she stares at Becky, this was maybe the 3rd or 4th time that she's seen her naked and she was still super hot. Her hands slowly squeezed her own breast as she watched Becky climb back onto the bed.

As Becky got on the bed she pushed Alexa onto her back and positioned herself just onto Alexa's mouth. "Now show me what Charlotte's been talking about!! Eat this pussy and I promise I'll reward you later on" Becky smirked as she sat on Alexa's face.

Alexa was now at a point where she wanted pleasure. She had already eaten Charlotte out and actually enjoyed it a little, getting approval from Becky Lynch was just the icing on the cake. And with that, Alexa stuck out her tongue and licked Becky's pussy. Her tongue was already covered in saliva from anticipation, slowly her tongue massaged Becky's pussy and moved to her clit.

"Fuckk!!! She's a natural, even better than the previous bimbo" Becky moaned as she smiled at Charlotte. Becky rolled over on her back as she grabbed Alexa's hair and pulled her. "Continue love!!"

Charlotte watched as Alexa went down on her bestie, admittedly she felt a little jealous and wanted some action as well. She still had the strapon around her waist which she stroked like a cock as she imagined fucking that tight pussy once more.

Alexa's tongue penetrated Becky's pussy as she sucked on her juices, her goal was simple. Make Becky cum as fast as possible and get out of this crazy insane situation. But Alexa couldn't help but enjoy the small moments. She wondered if she was doing this because she had no other option or because she actually enjoyed being toyed around like some slut.

Becky began to wrap her legs around Alexa's head as she pulled her toward her even closer. She exchanged a glance with Charlotte who was getting restless. She reached out and pulled Charlotte closer as she groped one of her massive breasts. Each of the Four Horsewoman had one unique feature about them and Charlottes's was her breasts. They were enormous and perfect to grab and play with. Granted Alexa did have bigger breasts than anyone imagined due to her petite size, she was still smaller than the Queen.

With one hand playing with Charlotte's breasts and the other resting on Alexa's head, Becky could feel the orgasms approaching her as she moaned with pleasure.

"Ohh Bliss!!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!!!!! Yessss!! Make me cum!!!!!!" Becky moaned as she grabbed and pulled Alexa's hair. She felt Alexa's tongue inside her and she started to orgasm all over the petite blonde's face.

"Fuck Char!! I might just want to keep her" Becky whispered with her legs still wrapped around Alexa's head.

Becky let go of Alexa as she grabbed her throat and pulled her onto the bed. "You have a gift Lexi!! Wanna be my personal toy?" Becky mocked as she flipped Alexa onto her back.

Alexa looked terrified at those words, she wanted to get out of the room as soon as possible but she was exhausted and part of her enjoyed being used. She always felt like the girl who could be toyed around by bullies and now she was experiencing it to a crazy degree.

Becky leaned over the bottom of the bed and pulled out a toy from her bag. "As promised Lexi, here's your reward." And with that, Becky jumped back on Alexa and pressed a vibrator towards the lips of the so-called goddess of WWE.

Alexa's lips and face already had Becky's juices splattered on them, and her lips eventually parted to let the vibrator in.

"That's right!! Cover it with my juices. It's going to be in you eventually." Becky said as she wiggled it in Alexa's mouth and then pulled it out and pushed it inside the petite pussy.

"Grab my phone Char. Becky shouted as she held Alexa by the throat and pinned her down. She unlocked it and opened an app to control the speed of the toy inside Alexa. "Ready slut?" Becky laughed as she turned it on to the halfway point making Alexa squirm.

"Gosh, this body!!!" Becky moaned as she tossed the phone to Charlotte and groped Alexa's breast. "You are so tight!! And this waist!! I bet she can take it all in. Becky spoke as she gave Charlotte a look.

Becky's hands continued to caress Alexa's body as Charlotte slowly turned up the speed of the toy.

Alexa squirmed as she tried to resist the urges she felt, "Becky!!!!" Alexa moaned out as she felt a hand touch every inch of her body.

"I need to check on something," Charlotte said as she got off the bed and walked towards the hidden camera placed on the table. As she walked over to it, she made sure to hold her rubber cock and jerk it off, knowing exactly how the night was about to end. She checked that the camera was still recording and turned back to see Alexa begin to break down and let out a moan.

"Uhhhhh!!!!!" Alexa tossed her head left and right as she fought the sexual urges, the whore in her wanted to moan, but she didn't want Becky to see it and she tried desperately to hide it.

Becky's hands didn't stop, they continued to massage and rub Alexa's nipples as Charlotte sat on a single-seater sofa across the bed with the perfect view of Alexa. "Time to turn it up?" Charlotte smirked as she took it to the next setting.

Becky turned to see Charlotte enjoying the show and got up to walk over to her. She whispered something into her ear before grabbing the phone and sitting down on the other sofa beside her friend.

The two Horsewomen just sat naked. Charlotte still had her 9-inch strapon just waiting for another round with that piece of meat. "Hey Becks, wanna know what Alexa tastes like?" Charlotte said as she gestured towards her strapon.

"Oh please!! I'm the Alpha here!!. How about we make a bet to see who makes her cum the hardest?" Becky replied as she held out her hand.

"Deal," Charlotte said as she turned back to set her gaze on the petite who was moaning with pleasure.

"Hey Char, that's the same strapon, right? The one we all got together?" Becky asks as she reaches and grabs the strapon and gives it a few strokes.

Charlotte just smiled and nodded as she laughed, "You know if you want, you can sit on my lap and enjoy the show even better!!"

"Oh, believe me, the show is about to get taken up a few notches in a few minutes." Becky smiled back as she turned the vibrator to its max setting.

"SHITTT!!! AHHHHHHHHH UUUUHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!" Alexa's petite body wiggled on the bed as she felt her insides vibrating. The pleasure became so intense she knew she was about to cum.

"Here we go!!" Becky smiled as she watched Alexa on the verge of an orgasm. And then she switched the vibrator off.

"WAITTT!!!!! WHYYYY!!!! I WAS SOOOO CLOSEEE!!!!!!" Alexa moaned out as she was denied an orgasm.

"If you want to finish, I want to hear you beg for us to make you cum!! BEG Lexi!! BEG!!" Becky laughed as she and Charlotte looked on.

Alexa was fighting with herself, she just wanted to feel some pleasure, and she was being denied it. She began picturing it in her head, Becky and Charlotte both playing with her as she cums. She desperately wanted it.

"Come on Lexi!! I know you really want it. Just say the words and we'll help you." Charlotte teased as she stared down at Alexa.

Alexa knew it was inevitable, and she let out a plea. "Please make me cum! Please!! Make me feel good!! I just want to cummmmm!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!" Alexa begged.

Both Charlotte and Becky had huge grins as they heard the cries of the petite self-proclaimed goddess begging like slut she is.

Becky was the first to jump up in excitement and nod to Charlotte to come to help her out. They both walked up to the bed on either side and slowly got on the bed. With Alexa on her back, still handcuffed and at their mercy, they both molested Alexa's body as soft moans escaped her lips.

Charlotte brought her lips towards Alexa's right breast and gently sucked on her nipple as her hand went down to Alexa's waist and near her soaking pussy. A second later Becky followed and took the other breast in her mouth, gently biting Alexa's nipple as her hand accompanied Charlottes and they both rubbed Alexa's pussy.

Alexa now had not one but two horsewomen pleasuring her at the same time, her nipples grew rock hard and her moans grew louder as she felt immense pleasure. Her hands behind her back dug into the sheets as she felt the excitement of having two women pleasure her. "Uhhhhhh!!!! Yessssssss!!! Yessssssssssss!! Don't stoppppp!!!" Alexa moaned out

Both Charlotte and Becky continued to suck on Alexa's nipples as their fingers made their way inside Alexa's wet pussy. Swirling around inside Alexa as they played with her. The two horsewomen made eye contact for a brief second and smiled at each other knowing things were going as planned.

After several minutes of finger fucking the goddess moaned out, "Yesssssssssss!!!!, uuuuuuuhhhhhhhh!!!!!! ooooohhhhhhhh Fuckkkkkkkkkk!!!!, mnmmnmmmm, fuck me!!!! Yesssssss!!!!!" And with that, she started to cum profusely. Her petite body shook for a few seconds as she finally got the pleasure of cumming hard.

"Damnn!! Lexi, you sure did enjoy that" Charlotte says as she grabs Alexa's face and kisses her gently on the lips. "I wouldn't be surprised if the people next door heard those precious moans. But how about we show Becky what else that mouth of yours can do" Charlotte says with a smirk as she grabs Alexa by the hair and kneels on the bed. She pulls Alexa's head towards her strapon and slaps the rubber cock on Alexa's face.

Becky quietly hops off the bed and runs to her bag while Charlotte rubs her strapon on Alexa's lips. "I know how much you love to suck cock so show Becky, would yah?" Charlotte says with a kind and sick tone as she pushes her tip inside Alexa's mouth.

Alexa was forced to her knees as she sucked the strapon in front of her, her willingness to deepthroat was shown as even Becky raised her eyebrows in shock.

Becky quickly walked over to Charlotte's side, crept up behind her, and pressed her identical strapon against Charlotte's ass cheek.

Charlotte was quick to respond and moved a little to her right and gave Becky a death stare. "Remember who invited you here!!" She said firmly as she pulled her strapon out of Alexa's mouth.

Alexa's eyes popped out as she looked at Becky's waist, it was the exact same size and color. Black and nine inches, this was turning out to scare the tiny blonde superstar as she tried to move away. But Becky was quick to grab a handful of hair and pull her back. "Come on Lexi!! This can't be the first time you've had two cocks in front of you." Becky teased as she stroked her cock and gazed at those pretty lips.

"I swear I've never done this....." Alexa tried to explain but her mouth was stuffed with Becky's strapon. Becky was rougher than Charlotte as she used both hands to face Fuck the petite blonde.

The two women continued to take turns with Alexa's mouth as the poor girl struggled to keep up. Charlotte then got a bit carried away and grabbed Alexa by the waist and lifted her up.

The tall and dominant blonde could easily overpower Alexa in a fair fight but with Alexa being handcuffed and helpless she didn't say much. It was likely that she knew what was coming and secretly wanted it. Charlotte slammed Alexa on her face and positioned her ass right in front of her strapon. She smiled and rammed the strapon inside Alexa making her squirm once more.

"Popped that anal cherry yet?" Becky curiously asked as she couldn't stop staring at the perfectly cute and tight ass in front of her.

"Unfortunately to get this bitch to calm down agreed to not touch that hole. That's right I agreed" Charlotte said with emphasis on the word "I".

"I owe you big time for this," Becky says as she leans in and gives Charlotte a deep and sensual kiss grabbing her huge breast in the process. She bent her head down and sucked on The Queen's voluptuous breast.

Charlotte smiled as Becky sucked on her breast and started to hammer Alexa even harder, ramming about 7 inches into the blonde.

Becky was getting horny and grabbed Charlotte's ass, "Perhaps after we break this slut, I can show The Queen what The Man can do" Becky whispers as she gives Charlotte a good spank.

"Oh please Becks, we both know who the Alpha is," Charlotte argued back

"Oh really? care to wager it?" Becky replied as she pushed Charlotte onto the bed and positioned herself behind Alexa. She grabbed the goddess by the hair and yanked it backward giving herself a good grip. She then proceeded to ram her strapon inside Alexa's pussy, causing Alexa to scream.

Becky was way rougher than Charlotte, and she wanted to prove it. She kept pulling Alexa's head back as she rammed eight inches inside her wet pussy.

"Shittttttttt!!! uggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!! ahhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhh!!!!" Alexa moaned as she had no idea what just happen. Even Charlotte was shocked at how rough Becky was and tried to fight back.

Charlotte crawled up to Alexa's face and grabbed her hair from Becky's grip as she took over. She held her rubber cock and shoved it inside Alexa's throat. Charlotte exchanged a look with Becky, saying, "you're on."

Becky and Charlotte both take it up a level to outperform the other and fuck Alexa's tight body. This was Alexa's first time having two cocks inside her at the same time and she was enjoying it. She didn't have to do much work, just obey them and let them use her for their fun.

After what felt like an eternity of fucking, Alexa's body began to orgasm. Her pussy was eating most of Becky's rubber cock and responding well to the hardcore fucking. As she came again, her body went limp and her knees gave way. As Charlotte and Becky, both pulled out and admired their work for a minute., they watched Alexa struggle to even move. "Fucking..... hell... you guys...... I'm..... done...." Alexa said in exhaustion as she couldn't even breathe properly.

"But we're not," Charlotte said as she lifted Alexa up like a small toy. Charlotte was easily one of the strongest women on the roster and to her, Alexa was a small toy. She held Alexa up like a baby as she lay on the bed and without any warning or caution, slammed Alexa back down right on the strapon.

12