The Fall of Alexa Bliss Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!! YOUUU BITCHHHHHHHH!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHH UHHHHHHHHHHH CHARLOTTE!!!!!!!" Alexa moaned out. She was once again pushed to new limits as the entire length of Charlotte's strapon was pushed into her. She could feel the tip slam into her walls every time.

As much as Alexa enjoyed having multiple orgasms in one night, her body could not keep up. Her hips slowly moved but she was beyond exhausted and falling on top of Charlotte.

Alexa's small petite body with those perfect perky breasts bounced as Charlotte's hands did most of the work. For a tiny slut, she had rather big breasts, nothing like Charlotte but big enough for anyone to notice and go crazy about.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSS AHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!" Alexa's moans echoed in the room as she rode The Queen.

And then came a knock on the door which only Becky heard. She panicked and jumped on top of Charlotte and covered Alexa's mouth. "Gosh, you and those moans!! You are really enjoying this aren't you?" Becky laughed.

But Becky was aware of their situation, if anyone walked in, this would look very different to anyone. She made her way out of bed and went to retrieve something from her bag and then she got back in position and used her ball gag to cover Alexa's mouth.

Alexa didn't really protest and just let Becky strap the ball gag around her face. Her moans could still be heard but they were greatly reduced and she could no longer speak or refuse anything.

Becky positioned herself behind Alexa once again and this time she just admired the view in front of her. "Gosh, She really is a piece of work and this body!!!! Gosh!!" Becky's hand grabs a bunch of Alexa's hair as she plays with her for a second. Her hand then trails down Alexa's back as it comes to a stop when she reaches the infamous biscuit butt.

*spank!! spank!!! spank!!* Becky slaps Alexa's cute little ass as she gently spreads her cheeks and admires it. She lays one kiss on either cheek while she massages Alexa's ass.

Meanwhile, Charlotte was hammering Alexa and with the ball gag, the moans were subtle. Alexa's eyes and facial expression did most of the work now and it was good enough for Charlotte who was grinning as she tried to get rougher.

Becky now had a huge grin on her face as her thumb pressed against Alexa's ass which caused the petite goddess to react, she tried to turn around to see what Becky had planned but Charlotte grabbed her by her throat and squeezed gently.

Charlotte pulled Alexa downwards using her throat so that they were eye to eye and thrust her hips harder making Alexa's eyes start to roll back.

It was a subtle sign from Charlotte to Becky but it was enough for Alexa to fear the worst, her body trembled as she was unaware of what was about to take place and that's when she felt something press against her private hole. The tightest hole on her body, a hole that she never thought would actually open up.

Becky felt the thrill of being the first, the first person to pop Little Miss Bliss's cherry. It was cause for celebration but she knew how much fun it was going to be and there was plenty of time to celebrate and rub it in other people's faces. She pressed her strapon against Alexa's hole.

Alexa began shaking her head left and right, her eyes wide open as she looked at Charlotte in horror.

But Becky did not stop, she kept pressing her strapon against the virgin hole in front of her, and then Alexa felt a pop sound as Becky penetrated her tight ass.

Alexa's facial expression changed completely as she felt violated and curious at the same time, her eyes were shut as she shook and tried to push Becky off, but that only made things worse as Becky slid deeper and deeper inside the petite blonde.

"FOOKIN HELL!!!!!!! THIS BITCHHH!!!! She may be tight but she's taking it!! She's taking it all Char!!!!" Becky beamed as she was gleaming with excitement. She pushed inch after inch and she began to ass Fuck the most fuckable ass in the roster.

Although Charlotte was jealous, she tried to imagine how tight Alexa's ass was and got a little excited and got rougher with the goddess. The two horsewomen began double penetrating Alexa Bliss as they were competing to see who was a better Dom.

But Becky heard something interesting, she expected to hear grunts and a slight plea from Alexa but instead, she found herself smiling at the sounds coming out of Alexa's gagged mouth.

Charlotte too began to notice when she looked at Alexa's expression, her eyes had rolled back and she was riding the both of them on her own. "I told you!!!" Charlotte said as she chuckled at Becky.

Becky knew the risks but she just had to hear them for herself, she reached forward and unclasped the gag and it fell to the bed.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! OMGGGGGGG!!!! AHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!" Alexa moaned out to both the horsewoman's delight. Alexa was enjoying the thrill of being fucked by two cocks at the same time. It unlocked a new sensation in the goddess as she moaned louder and louder.

Becky began to push 6 inches inside Alexa's ass before she signed Charlotte. The both of them thrust at the same pace, It was easy as Alexa was also riding them both, her hips slowly moving back and forth as she moaned out loud.

Alexa raised her chest up as she let out several moans making Becky grab a hold of her breast and throat. Alexa knew she was about to orgasm, the feeling was unmistakable as her body jolted three times as she moaned, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! UHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!"

And with that Alexa's body started to collapse on top of Charlotte who stopped the fucking. she could feel Alexa's pussy vibrating as it squirted juices with her strapon still inside Alexa.

Becky too stopped the fucking and pulled out. She watched as Charlotte lifted Alexa and tossed her on her back. Becky admired their work as a tag team and hoped there would be a part 2.

— END —

12