The Fall of Amanda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David pushed Sylvia onto the sectional couch and after briefly kissing, he made his way down her body and opened her legs. He began eating out his naked mom in my living room. The wetness of her bald pussy had it glistening and reflecting the dim light. I watched her as my son put his attention on my breasts, kneading them and taking turns sucking on my nipples. We still stood in the front of the room.

I let out a very loud moan and Sylvia opened her eyes. We made eye contact and her face was screwed up with pleasure as her son's tongue savored every inch of her openly aroused genitalia. I let out another loud moan and looked at her. I wanted to give her permission to let go and make noise.

We were inside. We were safe. No one could see us. No one could judge us. She closed her eyes and threw her head back and let out a long groan.

We were here now, two moms naked with our sons. We had given in. I led Robbie to the other corner of the sectional couch and had him sit down. To give him head, I got on all fours on the cushions, my ass and pussy pointed right at Sylvia. She moaned again. Gravity pulled down my small, soft, motherly breasts and my son played with them as I brought his young cock into my mouth for the first time. I closed my eyes and simply reveled in having my son's thick, warm manhood filling my mouth.

This is what I was made for, I thought triumphantly. Why had I resisted? But another voice within me answered. Because its incest. Because he is your son. I reached back with one hand and began rubbing my throbbing, slippery clit. It was ready to be rubbed. More ready than it had ever been before. It radiated sex and pleasure through my whole torso and down my arms and legs. My pussy was wetter than I've ever felt it. She wanted her baby back inside of her. My pussy needed her boy.

Sylvia was moaning and exhaling heavily. She was breathlessly whispering to her son, "Oh, David. What are you doing to your mom? What are you doing to mommy? You're gonna make mom cum.."

I put everything I had into blowing my son, I must have looked possessed. His precum tasted wonderful as I licked and sucked on my boy's cock head. I jutted my ass out and humped the air. I deepthroated him, pushing the head against the back of my throat until I gagged, drooling onto his lap. My eyes were watering.

"Mom," Robbie said, lifting my head up off his cock with one hand as the other still played across my tits. He brought my head up and we made eye contact. He had a look on his face that was almost fear, but he didn't turn away and neither did I.

Its one thing to do sexual acts in the dark or with your eyes closed, its another thing completely to look your own son naked in the eyes, as you helplessly succumb to the pull of incest. You never thought you'd be here, but you are, and you're doing it. As we looked at each other's face, mother to son, so many emotions came flooding into me.

I felt a sense of deep shame for our sexuality and lust, but looking at my son's face I felt something underneath that was even stronger. Love and understanding. I knew he was going through the same feelings I was. It was bittersweet. The pure irrational lust that brought us to this precipice had all suddenly burned away in the bright intensity of this moment. I moved my older motherly body to straddle my young son, my fingers still holding my sex, his hand holding his cock.

"We don't have to, Mom. Are you going to be okay?" Robbie asked as our warm genitals kissed. The underside of his strong cock rubbed against my slippery cunt. I put my arms around his head.

"I don't know.." I said as I sunk down on his shaft. "You're my son.." I was drowning in a sea of emotions as I looked down into my boys eyes, lost for words. "Baby, I love you more than anyone or anything." Heat and pleasure was radiating almost too intensely from our sex as I slowly brought myself up and down and tried to adjust to the feeling and get a rhythm. The moaning of Sylvia behind me was building into a crescendo.

"Ohhhh, Ffffuuuuck!" She screamed with a deep guttural scream. It was the primal sound of a woman in soul rending ecstasy. I turned back to look at her. Her body glistened with a thin layer of sweat, her hair was wet around her face, mouth open in a grimace of sexual need. Sylvia lay on her back one hand placed on her son's abdomen as he plowed into her. The sounds of my best friend and her son's bodies slapping each other filled the room. The sounds of heavy panting and moaning from all of us. The smells of sweat and sex mingled and hung heavy in the air. I picked up my pace.

"Mom.. ohhh," Robbie grunted as he bucked under me. He looked up at me, wide-eyed, in disbelief. He reached around me and placed a single finger against my anus, just holding it there. He pulled my upper body against his. "I've got you, Mom." Our sweat soaked bodies felt hot and slippery together.

I pressed my head against his and nodded exaggeratedly as I rode up and down on my son's cock. Then I was panting heavily into his neck, giving in fully to incestuous intercourse.

After some time, I looked back and saw Sylvia and David switching positions. He sat down and she got on top of him in a reverse cowgirl position. I followed suit and got on all fours facing them, so my friend and I could see each other and watch each other fuck. I raised my ass and looked back at my son. He wasted no time getting in position to fuck me. I watched Sylvia. The look on her face was vacant, resigned. It reconnected me to my shame. We were committing incest. We were sluts. I was so ashamed for her and for myself. It felt so good.

My face contorted as shots of pleasure ripped through my body. I saw Sylvia begin to grimace as she let out another guttural moan. I rubbed my clit and fought my son for control of the rhythm. He pushed my head down and raised my ass up and took charge of fucking me. He took my hand away from my clit and replaced it with his. He started rubbing furiously, with no mercy. He wanted cum. He wanted his mom to cum all over his dick. Sylvia was wailing like a banshee and my son's groans were growing in volume. I knew he was going to cum soon. So was I.

"Baby.." I pushed him and rolled over onto my back under him and spread my legs wide. I held his dick and put it back in me. "I need to cum. Cum for me." He started fucking me hard, building up pressure.

"I'm gonna cum.. Mommm. I'm gonna cum," Robbie panted.

"Yes, baby.. yes.. yess.. oooohhhhhh.."

I could hear Sylvia screaming incoherently. I think she and David were cumming.

I could feel Robbie's balls tightening in my hand as his cock felt like it was growing inside me. Then it erupted with an intensity I've never felt in my whole life. My son's whole body shuddered violently and I felt gobs of hot thick cum spurting into my womb, setting off my own all-consuming orgasm.

"I'm cumming, Mom..." Robbie could barely speak, "I'm cumming inside you.."

I wailed and my body shook and my cunt muscles milked my son's cock. I was seeing stars, my spasming pussy was completely filling with hot cum. I held his sweaty body tight against mine as waves of intense pleasure rippled through my body. He collapsed on top of me and I felt like I had melted onto the couch as my orgasm subsided, our sex organs a tangled swamp of flesh and cum.

As I came back down to earth, I craned my head to look at Sylvia and David. She was lying on her back limp on top of him, sparkling with a coat of drying sweat. I saw his softening cock fall out of her, followed by leaking white cum, which dripped out of her on onto my couch. I wanted to see my own pussy leak my son's juice so I pushed him over to the side gently and he extracted himself. I sat up and looked down at my crotch, where I saw and felt a puddle of his cum oozing out of me. I reached down and touched myself. I made my son cum a lot.. This couch was gonna need some cleaning, I thought and smiled to myself. Robbie was looking at it too.

"Was that safe?" he asked in a whisper.

No. Not at all, I thought. Not even close to safe. I just shook my head and looked into his eyes.

"I love you, Mom," he said and pulled me tight in his arms.

I cuddled back up with Robbie and we made out lazily. We lay together softly caressing for a long while. I played gently with my dripping cum puddle of a cunt. Sylvia and David had re-positioned themselves to where Sylvia was lying back against the couch and her son was lying on his side against her, his head nuzzling her breasts.

As we all laid there in silence, I couldn't bring myself to feel ashamed or guilty in that moment. I knew it was beyond inappropriate, but I felt closer to my son than I ever felt to anyone. We had a secret, an understanding beyond words. I had shared this experience with Sylvia and her son, so I knew I wasn't alone. After a while, I started to feel cold and I got up and fetched a couple blankets. I handed one to Sylvia and David and one to Robbie. I went into my bathroom to grab a robe.

I went outside in the back and picked up all the clothing that had fallen there. My mind replayed the events of that evening. I gathered up Sylvia's bikini and David's shorts. In the kitchen, Sylvia had left her outer clothes and her purse. I folded everything and put it together and brought it into the living room. I set it on the table.

"You guys are welcome to stay the night," I said to my friend. She looked up at me, and thanked me with her eyes. She looked lost in thought, as we all were, simply enjoying the moment of post-sex closeness with her son.

"Robbie," I called sweetly, "Will you come up with me to my room?" He got up, still naked, and left the blanket. His cock was half hard, thick and heavy. It was bobbing up and down, filling out again, as he walked to me and I led the way up to the bedroom. I took the robe off and pulled the covers up. As my son approached me, hugged me, and ground his now hard again cock into my belly, I looked at the scene on the large mirrors that covered my sliding closet doors.

The most apparent thing at that moment to me, seeing it all in the mirror, was my age and his youth. I knew I looked good for my age, but I was still 44. I looked at the lines around my eyes and my small, pear shaped breasts. I looked at my son's youthful and athletic backside, his firm legs and muscles. I felt a deep sense of gratitude, not for the sex and pleasure his young body could give me, but for the fact that he wanted me, his mom. That he would allow me to pleasure him and get to know him as a man. I took his cock in my hand and led him to the bed, under the covers. We laid side by side and gently masturbated each other.

"Are we still going to the therapist in the morning?" he asked me. I smiled.

"You definitely need it," I teased, "Were you just going to fuck me out by the pool whether I wanted to or not? What if Mrs. Rosen wasn't a slut? Would you just have raped your mom in front of our friends?" I was smiling so he knew I wasn't really mad or accusing him.

"You have to take risks sometimes," he joked as he moved his fingers on my clit. "I knew that behind the walls you put up, there's a very sexual woman. I loved seeing you like that." His tone became more serious. "I just hoped you could love me like that."

"Of course I can." I pushed the covers down to expose our genitals to the cool air. "You're my son." I was slowly stroking his hard cock. "You're my only child." I scooted down and kissed around his pubic region. "But its really hard for a mother to go there.." I said as I looked him in the eye. "I gave birth to you and raised you. I watched you grow up." I continued stroking him and kissing him and nuzzling my face against his balls. "Now you're a man.. And you're hard for me. You're taking off my clothes and cumming in me, and making me cum.." I kissed the tip of his cock and licked the drop of precum forming at the slit. "Its beautiful, baby.. But its shameful.."

"I know it is..." he said as he pushed my hair behind my ears. His hands held the back of my head and my mouth opened and engulfed him. I gazed into his eyes as I took his penis into my mouth. I really felt like a slut.

This is real, I thought. This is really happening. I've surrendered sexually to my own son. I closed my eyes. He tasted strongly of sex. He began pushing and pulling my body, trying to get me in a sixty-nine position.

"No, baby.." I protested. "I'm dirty.." I resisted sticking my pussy and ass in his face. I was embarrassed.

"I know. I want to see." He pulled me forcefully into place and I resigned myself to it. I focused on his dick and my nose in his balls. The smell of sweat and sex and cum was distinct but I loved it. I felt his face and hands touch all between my sticky legs and ass. His nose was in my ass as his tongue probed my pussy. I tried to pull away but he grabbed my hips and held me there. I just had to let go and I concentrated on making him cum, as he dove into his mother's most shameful, exposed holes with his face.

This was my new reality. I didn't know what the future would bring, but I would be his mother and his whore for as long as he would have me.

When we woke up the next day, Sylvia and David had gone home. We didn't need to talk about it, I knew she was exploring her sexuality with her son as I was with mine at home. We had our boys, and that was all we needed. We had started it together. I wasn't sure we'd all get together again, but I would have loved to.

We went to the therapists office the next day out of respect that she had agreed to come in on her day off to help me. I spent around fifteen minutes asking her about doctor patient confidentiality and telling her I wasn't sure we wanted to move forward with it. She explained that she would have to do something if rape or abuse was occurring but that anything that happened consensually between adults she was ethically and legally required to keep private and confidential. I was still hesitant even though I'm sure I gave it away just with my questions, but the therapist then began telling me of patients she had previously.

She described a mother and son who came in with a deteriorating relationship. They were basically at war. They had got to the point of no communication and the little that there was, was filled with fighting and anger. After many months of talking, and working with them together and separately, it had come out that they were both repressing a deep sexual desire for each other and a massive amount of shame.

The therapist said she thought for a long time about what to do. She didn't encourage them to have sex, but she didn't discourage it either. She said it was her job to provide them a safe place to explore their feelings and learn how to heal. She allowed them to express their feelings to each other without judgement. In the end, she said the mother and son asked her if she would agree to guide them through their first sexual encounter. She had them come in on a Friday, when the office was usually closed. She said she placed a thick quilt over the same couch I was now sitting in, and she talked them through a beautiful sexual experience that allowed them to heal their relationship. She said that it wasn't a mainstream thing or talked openly about, but there was a lot of studies going on and a lot of therapists were quietly noticing things were changing.

I looked at Robbie and he looked back at me and nodded softly. I began explaining what had occurred the previous night, how my friend and I had both had unprotected sex with our sons.

She wrote down a name and number and handed it to me. It was a doctor she recommended in case my son got me pregnant. She said he was discreet and would help ensure the baby was healthy, if I wanted to go down that road.

I felt some anxiety and shame just talking about this. But I couldn't deny a part of me wanted it. I explained how I wanted my son to have a wife and children of his own and my son said that he intended to, but explained to the therapist and I that he would also always give to his mother the love that she deserved and needed and a child if she wanted it. He then asked her if she could talk us through a healing sexual encounter.

She asked me if I wanted to and I said yes. She retrieved a large quilted blanket from another room and we got up and helped spread it over the couch.

She slowly guided us to take our clothes off and explore each other bodies. She also asked us to talk to each other and verbalize how we felt emotionally. She kept reinforcing me to recognize that I was interacting sexually with my son, and to not turn away from the shame of committing incest but to embrace it fully with opened eyes and humility. She kept telling him to appreciate and honor his mother. She wanted him to recognize the inherent strength and love of a mother who allows herself to be vulnerable and surrenders her body sexually to her son. I felt adored and I felt safe and I orgasmed many times in the full light of day in that office. She had us look into each other's eyes and affirm that we were mother and son as we orgasmed together again. My son shot his seed inside me, with no fear or doubt.

As we got cleaned up and left, we rode back home in silence, holding hands. We were unsure of what the future would bring, but we knew we'd be able to handle it together.

"I'm glad we didn't cancel that appointment," I said. "I'm glad you're my son, and we can experience this together."