The Fall of Laura Pt. 02

Story Info
In which Laura embraces her new career.
5.5k words
4.57
6.6k
7

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 03/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Writer61
Writer61
45 Followers

This tale began as a sub-plot in another story. I thought it deserved more space and could stand alone. This is part 2, there is at least one more to follow.

Please let me know what you think of it.

Prologue

I studied English at a redbrick university, got a good degree, and landed a job with a small but prestigious literary publishing house in London. Things did not go as I had wanted. The job sucked and I ended up changing direction.

I think of it as 'my fall from grace', which sounds as if I regret what happened. I don't. I enjoyed the journey and the people I met along the way.

Fallout

As we left the party, I asked Anna if she wanted to meet for a meal or drink over the coming weekend. She did, so we arranged to meet at a trendy café for a late lunch.

At work the next day I struggled to stay awake although none of my colleagues seemed to notice. I wondered what their reaction would be if I told them that I had fucked three strange men, for money, the night before.

I felt better when I met Anna the next afternoon, but she was exhausted after hosting another party on the night before. It had gone on particularly late, and she had not got to bed until 3am. I shuddered at the thought of consecutive nights in high heels.

"I've got to give up the day job" she mumbled.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean give up the publishing job, just work for Stella."

"Is that an option?"

"Yes, some of the others do it and she asked me if I was interested."

"Can you earn enough?"

"I think so, she has more work available if you want it. I'm going to speak to her."

Over the following weeks I did two more parties both on Thursday nights, both with extras. Unsurprisingly the next days were tough, but the cash was starting to mount up and I began to think Anna might be doing the smart thing.

A Job Opportunity

Stella asked to meet me at her apartment. It was a Saturday, so work was not a problem. I was dressed casually in a white blouse, jeans, and cowboy boots. She looked as elegant usual. We sat side by side on a couch in the lounge.

"Laura, you have made a great start and I wanted to know how you are feeling.

"Particularly, do you want to go on working for me."

I nodded, "Yes, I want to carry on, including, um, the extras."

She clapped her hands, "that is great to hear. Is it just the money?"

"No," I shook my head. "That is the main reason, but I like being on display."

"What about the sex?" she asked.

"That's not been anything special. So far at least."

"I know" she grimaced. "It tends to be a bit rushed. That is one of the things that I wanted to talk to you about.

"Would you like to get more involved in the business?" she enquired.

I paused for a moment. "That depends on what is involved. I might be able to do more parties, but they make work the next day difficult."

"I understand, but if you are serious about doing more work for me then there's a way around that."

I looked at her with curiosity.

"If you are willing to get more involved, I will give you a job with the company. That is what Anna is going to do. Officially you will be an assistant organiser, and there might be a bit of that." She winked.

"There is a basic salary, enough to satisfy the tax man, and you can share a flat at a reasonable rate. Anna is moving into one next week. You could join her."

It was an attractive prospect. "But what would I have to do? It sounds good so there must be a catch, right?"

She nodded. "There are a couple of things, although I don't see them as catches. There would be more parties, mostly mid-week of course. Some of them are women-only."

She paused to study my reaction to that, then put a hand on my knee. I didn't react.

"Also, there would be private meetings with some clients. You would be on your own, or maybe with another host, for those. Those meetings are usually a couple of hours, sometimes overnight, and occasionally a few days."

She paused again.

"What do you think?"

"Well," I gathered my thoughts "I have never been with a woman, but I think I could do it. The private meetings too."

"Excellent! I think you'll find the meetings more satisfying than the parties because they are less rushed. And being with a woman, well, personally I prefer that."

I nodded.

"But I need to be sure you can do that. You don't have to be into women, but you have to be convincing."

Slowly Stella leaned over and kissed me gently on the lips. Her hand was now caressing my cheek. My nose was full of her scent. She was so soft. Now her tongue was pushing against my mouth, I parted my lips to allow her in. Now one hand was on my thigh, the other started to unbutton my blouse then snaked inside to massage my breast through my bra. I half-turned towards her, and tentatively I began to explore her body with my hands.

After a couple of minutes, we stood. Stella pushed my blouse, now full unbuttoned, off my shoulders and dipped to kiss the top of my breasts then, after releasing my bra she took one of my nipples in her mouth. I groaned. Of course, it wasn't the first time somebody had sucked my breasts, but this was different.

Over her shoulder I noticed Sunny watching us. I had not even known she was in the flat. She smiled at me and left the room. Did she work for Stella? Were they lovers? I didn't know.

Stella turned her back to me. "Unzip me, please."

I did as she asked, then pushed her dress down. I could see that she was wearing a lacy bra, panties, and - somewhat to my surprise - stockings and a suspender belt. Stella leaned back against me. I wrapped my arms around her, one hand feeling for her breasts and the other her crotch.

She moaned, "Inside me, please."

I pushed her panties aside and touched another woman's pussy for the first time, then slipped a finger inside her. She was so wet. Was this how I felt to others?

After a while Stella turned back to me, hands searching for my belt. She undid it then gave me a gentle push so that I sat back on the couch. After removing my boots, she pulled down my jeans, then my panties, then pushed my knees apart, revealing my pussy. She moaned and leaned in.

At the first touch of her tongue, I moaned loudly.

She lapped enthusiastically and began to touch me with her fingers. It felt divine. I had never imagined that it would feel so different from when a man went down on me. It wasn't long before I orgasmed, clamping my legs around Stella's head.

I collapsed back against the couch and was still for a few minutes. Stella remained on her knees between my legs, gazing at my pussy.

"Very nice" she said finally. "Would you eat me?"

I groaned my assent, "give me a moment".

She sat beside me, "no problem, take your time".

When I felt ready, I slid off the couch and positioned myself between Stella's legs. She still had panties on, but they were soaked with her juices, and completely transparent. I pulled them off and bent down so that I could lick her. She shuddered at the first touch, and I did too.

Licking a woman was so strange, so different, so enjoyable. Why had I taken so long to try it? I kept going until Stella orgasmed, fiercely. Then I climbed back onto the couch, my arms around her.

"OK," she gasped, "I believed that."

She took a moment to composed herself then added "there are a couple of other conditions.

"Most importantly, we must channel your unofficial earnings through Adam. He charges 5%, which is a lot less than the taxman would.

"Secondly, there will be regular STI-tests.

"Thirdly, do your best to avoid drugs. Guests can be insistent, so I do not expect you to be completely clean. But don't develop a habit.

"Finally, there's some training to do. You'll enjoy that bit.

"There is a contract over there," she waved at a nearby table. "Read it and let me know."

I signed it then and there.

Two days later I handed in my notice at Moreton & Weiss. Because of accumulated holiday I had less than three weeks left to work.

The exit interview was fun. I told the HR manager how awful the job had been, implied that the two bosses - universally known behind their backs as Eric and Ernie - had both come on to me and that my virtue was only saved because they couldn't get their tiny dicks hard.

~

Adam the accountant called to arrange a meeting.

When we met, he explained how he would help me avoid tax on most of what I earned. I didn't understand a lot of it, but Stella obviously trusted him.

"We'll pay your basic salary directly to your normal account, that will be taxed. You will get a payslip every month and I will help you with tax returns.

"Stella will give you the rest of your money in cash at the end of each party. Keep as much as you want for spending and pay the rest into another account. I'll give you the details of that in a minute.

"I will set up an offshore trust fund with you as beneficiary. You can draw money from there via a bank account, also in your name. You'll get a card for that.

"My fee is 5%. Are you in?"

"Do I have a choice?" I asked.

"Not if you want to keep working for Stella. People with too much unexplained income can attract the police or the taxman. She knows I can keep things hidden."

"OK" I said.

He produced a couple of documents which I signed and a slip of paper with details of a bank account.

"On the deposit slip use the name Liz Smith and the reference LS and the date of the event; that way I will know it is yours."

Not my name but it was my initials. Easy enough to remember.

"If you are paying in cash from two events, make two deposits. In no circumstances put any money you want me to look after in your own account first. We don't want a paper trail that leads to you."

I nodded.

~

First, prostitution. Now, tax evasion and money-laundering.

This wasn't how I had envisaged my life developing.

Next weekend I moved in with Anna.

Massage Training

The training Stella had mentioned turned out to be learning how to do sensual massage. She wanted me to meet a couple called Mel & Sue. She gave me their number and I made an appointment.

So, a few days later, a taxi dropped me outside a typical suburban semi-detached house at the end of a crescent in north London. The door was answered by a woman, probably mid-60s, with a tanned face and long grey hair, dressed in a loose, floral dress.

"You must be Laura" she smiled warmly. "I'm Sue. Come in, come in."

She took my coat, asked me to take off my shoes, which I did, then led me through to the dining room where a man of similar age introduced himself as Mel. He had tanned skin and grey hair too. However, his only clothing was a piece of material, that I soon learned was called a 'sarong', wrapped around his waist leaving his chest bare, which revealed a lean torso.

Mel motioned for me to sit at the table, then poured glasses of water for us all from a carafe that was on a tray in the middle.

Sue excused herself "for a moment".

Mel explained that he and Sue were tantrikas, that is people who practise tantra. I had heard of tantra, which I vaguely understood to be some sort of Asian sexual practice. He laughed when I told him.

"That is basically correct. It has a strong spiritual foundation, but Stella wants you to be familiar with some of the practice rather than the underlying reason. Inevitably we'll touch on the latter, but you don't need to know it.

"For the first session you will mostly be working with Sue. Later we'll both be involved. Stella's team are normally comfortable with nudity, is it a problem for you?"

I shook my head.

By now Sue had returned, wearing a sarong wrapped around her body then tied behind her neck. She could have been a holidaymaker wishing for a more modest appearance when stepping away from a pool, except that her large breasts and prominent nipples were somehow made more obvious.

"Let's go upstairs," she said.

They showed me to a large bathroom on the first floor. It was obvious that the wall between the rear bedroom and the original bathroom had been knocked through creating space for a large walk-in shower and a bath that could fit two people.

"Please undress, have a shower and put on that sarong" she gestured to a brightly coloured piece of material draped over the back of a chair.

"Take as long as you want. We'll be waiting in the front room."

I followed her instructions then went to find them. As I walked in, sarong wrapped around me, they put their hands together, as if praying, gave a little bow and said something that sounded like 'Nam Ash Tay'. I did my best to do the same.

Mel instructed me to sit, cross-legged, on one of two large cushions on the floor; Sue sat opposite me. He told us to place our left hand between the other's breast, gaze into their left eye, and breathe deeply, matching each other. It was strange at first, but I soon realised that it was very, very relaxing.

After a while he asked us to stand facing each other, and for me to close my eyes. I was conscious of Sue slowly moving around me, her fingers gently touching the crown of my head at first, then lower and lower. When material slid down the back of my legs, I realised that she had removed her sarong, then released mine too. She stood behind me, breasts pressing against my back, arms around me, and her hands on my boobs.

We stood like that until she led me to the mattress positioned on the floor in the centre of the room. I lay face down as Sue spread a sarong across me. After a pause she began to pull it slowly down my body, the tassels on the edge of the material tickling as it went. When they slid, oh so slowly, across my pussy, I squirmed with pleasure.

Sue knelt next to me, a hand on my neck and the other at the base of my spine for a while before laying on top of me, her breasts against my back once more. Then she moved again. Presumably standing at my feet she left each of my legs in turn, giving them a gentle shake as if to loosen my hips.

What came next is what I had expected from the start: warm oil dribbled onto my body then spread by gentle fingers. She started with my left leg, working upwards from calf to thigh, before swapping sides. I half expected her to touch me intimately, I wanted her to, but she always moved aside at what seemed like the last moment. My arousal was building, and I began to realise how powerful her technique was.

Next Sue massaged my bum, left cheek then right. I was desperate for her to explore between them, but she did not, merely teasing me.

My back was next, then my arms. All with exquisite care and slowness. Finally, as part of long strokes from neck to ankle, she delivered the intimate contact that I wanted so badly. Her fingers slid into my crack, touching my anus, then further down until they touched my lower edge of my pussy. I came on the third stroke.

Sue's hands were still for a moment, then she resumed long strokes from neck to ankle and back again. I was in heaven.

Finally, with a hand at top and bottom of my spine, she paused once more. I lay there, breathing heavily, knowing that there must be a wet patch on the sheet beneath me.

First woman client

Two weeks' later I had the chance to practice my newly acquired skills on a paying guest.

Stella had warned us that the guests would be a mixed group, and that some might be interested in a same-sex encounter. Therefore Anna, Rod, and I all had bracelets on both wrists. Jessica was working too but signalled she was only interested in guys. Just wait until Stella gets her hands on you, I thought.

Sure enough, one of the female guests asked for private time with me. She was a busty blonde who did not waste time stripping off before going down on me. I came quickly then turned my attention to her dripping cunt. She tasted so good! Her labia were large and prominent, quite different to my own and Stella's. I was fascinated.

Two of the male guests asked for extras too. Both reminded me that I was not ready to give up cock.

House party

Our next gig was a bit different. Stella had been asked to provide the entertainment for a house-party at a country estate a little way from London. We met outside her place at lunchtime where a minibus was waiting for us. Stella and Sunny were already at the venue, so Gerald was in charge for this part of the trip. Mostly it was the usual gang: me, Anna, Jessica, Dick, and Rod. Kate and Liz were away so we had Lucy, another new recruit with us.

Eventually Gerald turned through a magnificent gateway, and along a tree-lined driveway. The house was built of red brick, with mullioned windows and dozens of chimneys; it was spectacular. He parked in a courtyard at the side of the house, where Stella was waiting for us. We got out and she led us through a large kitchen and up a staircase to a large bedroom.

"This is your changing room. The bathroom is across hall."

She glanced at her watch, "I will be back to brief you in 45 minutes. Please be ready."

We got to it.

When Stella returned, she explained that the guests were the house owner, his wife, and two other couples who were all old friends. The owner, Lord Something-or-other, was named Rupert and his wife, Ivana. The others were Alan, a journalist, his lawyer wife Marianna, Nigel, a university lecturer, and his wife Judy, an MP. Apart from Ivana, they had at all been at Oxford together. Ivana was Rupert's second wife and somewhat younger than the others.

Stella had been organising parties here for several years and that it worked a bit differently to the normal parties. Everything was bit more fluid, which combined with the layout of the house, it was not easy for her to keep track of who was giving extras from whom. So, she wanted us to keep her informed as best we could during the evening.

The event kicked off with drinks on the terrace. The weather was nice, I loved feeling the sun and a gentle breeze on my body.

Things progressed more slowly than I was used to. There were lots of glances but fewer comments and hardly any touches. The guests were obviously very comfortable with each other with lots of teasing comments and laughter. I took the opportunity to study the guests. Rupert was tall and good looking. I estimated him to be in his mid-40s. Ivana looked to be of similar height and much closer in age to me. Alan was running to fat with an unkempt mop of blonde hair. Marianna was short, with a slightly gaunt face; I thought she must have been quite a looker when younger. Nigel looked very average, the sort of person you might walk past without noticing him. Judy was an imposing woman with a large chest, what you might call 'big-boned' rather than fat.

At 6pm Sunny appeared with a hand bell that she rang to indicate dinner was ready. We followed her into the dining room where the table was beautifully set.

During the briefing Stella had given us a crash course in how to serve a meal like this. Now she and Sunny marshalled us to deliver plates and pour wine. There was a starter, a main course, and a dessert. The portions were quite small, the glasses were large; the guests were very relaxed.

I noticed that the owner had beckoned Stella over to him, he whispered in her ear and gestured to Rod and me. She stepped away from him and motioned for us join her. She explained that he wanted the two of us to fuck in front of everybody.

"Normal rates, £500 each. He usually asks for a couple to do this, and it is possible that some of the guests might join in. I'll pay extra if they do.

"Any objection?"

Rod and I looked at each other and shrugged.

"Great. He asked that you" she indicated me, "are face down at the end of the table and Rod takes you from behind. OK?"

Writer61
Writer61
45 Followers
12