The Fall of Laura Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head, Rod said "Nope".

I did my best sexy walk across to the table. The guests were sat at the other end so there was nothing in the way. I bent over, pressing my boobs against the table. Rod stood behind me rubbing his rapidly stiffening dick against me. He checked that I was wet - no problem there, I had never been fucked in front of others before and my body liked the idea - so, without further delay he shoved himself inside me. The angle was right, and my state of arousal made it easy for him. He went all the way in on the first stroke. I don't think I have ever taken such a large dick, let alone so easily.

Rod began to fuck me, striking up a steady rhythm, pulling almost all the way out then back in again; it was glorious. I looked up. Several of the guests had moved closer to get a better view; I loved them watching me. Then I realised that somebody had crawled between my legs, our legs, and was now licking me and, presumably Rod too. It was another first for me and it felt divine. I came. Somehow, he didn't and continued thrusting before releasing deep inside of me.

He withdrew but the other person was still licking me. She - it had to be a woman - had changed her position and was now sucking Rod's cum and my juices from my pussy. It was an incredible feeling. Soooo sexy.

I looked up to see that much had changed. Immediately to my right Anna was lying back on the table with one of the guests, it looked like Judy, feasting on her pussy. I caught Anna's eye and we both grinned. Beyond her Marina was going down on Jessica. To my left Dick was sat on the table where the owner was sucking him, while Alan, the floppy-haired journalist, fucked him in the arse. But the most surprising sight was Nigel, the third male guest, also sat on the table, while Stella, sans dress, was blowing him.

Lucy and Rod were nowhere to be seen. That meant the woman at my pussy was probably Ivana.

I had never seen anything like it. We had gone from zero to full-scale orgy within minutes.

Everybody was focussed on pleasure. Jessica and Anna switched position, now attending to Judy and Marianna. It couldn't last with such intensity. Eventually everyone slowed down and then stopped, their cries and groans subsiding. I noticed that the guests were largely still dressed.

It was Stella who recovered first. She sent Anna and I to collect fresh drinks. When we came back, I noticed that Lucy and Rod had returned. It looked like Lucy had been crying, Stella had her arm around her shoulders, talking softly in her ear.

The guests were collecting themselves.

Rupert took Rod's hand and led him from the room. Ivana followed with Dick. Then Alan asked Jessica to join him, and they left too.

Judy turned to me, "would you like to join Marianna and I in the hot tub?"

I smiled "of course."

Judy led us down a corridor that opened onto a large conservatory, richly populated with exotic plants. We stepped through an exterior door onto another terrace. At one end there was a small pool, wisps of steam rose into the cool air.

The two guests started to undress. Judy turned her back to me and asked me to unzip her dress. I did so and then took the initiative, unclasping her substantial bra, and reaching around to grasp her boobs. They were as big as I thought, perhaps bigger.

Marianna was already lowering herself into the water.

Judy had lost her panties in the dining room so now we were all naked. I kicked off my shoes - a blessed relief - and climbed in with the two women. They positioned themselves on either side of me. The water felt good.

Marianna had been wise enough to bring a bottle and glasses. Now she uncorked the champagne and poured a glass for each of us.

"To good friends, old and new" she proposed. We clinked our glasses and took a sip.

Remembering my role as a host I knew that I should ask questions to get the conversation going.

"Where did you meet?"

"The boys were at Eton and then went up to Oxford together. Judy and I met them there. Rupert met Ivana a few years ago at a club." Marianna explained.

"I think she was a stripper" Judy added. Marianna chided her friend.

"Did you know that Alan and Rupert are gay?"

I realised that the question was a bit forward, but it was too late.

Judy cackled, "they aren't gay, they're bi really. Nigel too, but he won't admit it. His favourite thing with me is DP, I think it's because he can feel the other guy."

'Fuck' I thought, this woman is an MP, and she is sharing the most intimate things.

"I blame boarding school. A thousand or more teenage boys sleeping in dorms together and hardly a woman in sight. Just imagine all the hormones!" Marianna explained.

"Girls' schools aren't any better. We've just been eating out a couple of women." Judy said.

"Good point."

Beneath the water I felt a hand seeking my pussy, no, two hands, one from each side.

I spread my legs a bit and reached down to left and right. Judy's pussy was like the rest of her, full and fleshy. Marianna 's, narrow and skinny, matched her too. I kissed each woman in turn. Both enthusiastically returned my attention.

Eventually Judy scooted up onto the edge of the pool and pulled my head towards her genitals. I stood, which allowed Marianna to access me from behind. Sure enough, soon there were fingers and a tongue playing with my most private parts.

After a while Judy came. We reversed positions so that my face was now between Marianna's thighs, with Judy behind me. Finally, both Marianna and I came.

All three of us settled back into the water. Marianna refilled our glasses, and we drank deeply.

I wondered what has happening in the house. With a lot of sexually active adults, many of whom were bisexual, the permutations were endless. No wonder Stella was worried about keeping track of the extras.

After a while, Judy suggested that it was time for bed.

Stella and Lucy were waiting patiently in the dining room. They smiled. Both were dressed as before, that is to say Lucy was naked, and Stella was in bra and stockings. It was a bizarre sight.

"We're going to bed," said Judy, "join us if you like."

"Thank you" said Stella sweetly, "but I need to keep an eye on things down here. Sleep well."

The three of us went up the main staircase and entered a bedroom on the first floor. There was a large four-poster bed in the centre of the room.

"Jump in, girls" Judy instructed, "I need to find my dick".

She rummaged in an open suitcase and gave a small cry of success when she found an impressive strap-on dildo. After a liberal application of lube she penetrated Marianna, who squealed with pleasure. I was fascinated. I knew of such things but had never seen one in action.

With a loud groan Marianna came.

Judy grinned, "my turn!"

I wasn't sure what she meant until she stepped out of the harness and passed it me. Now it made sense. Quickly I put it on, adjusted the straps, and turned to Judy, who was now lying next to Marianna. The harness was warm and wet against my genitals. Traces of Judy.

It felt dirty. It felt good.

I was cautious at first. The movement was new to me, and I did not want to hurt Judy. Whether by luck or judgement it was fine. Judy shouted encouragement so I pushed in and out, harder and faster.

Finally, the older woman came. I was relieved, I was tired. After removing the strap-on I threw a cover across the two guests and went off to find the changing room, which turned out to be a few doors down the hallway.

Lucy was asleep in the bed. I cleaned my teeth then climbed in next to her. The girl stirred but did not wake.

When I awoke it was morning and there was sunshine streaming through a window. Nobody had closed the curtains the night before.

Beside me Lucy opened her eyes.

"Morning" she offered.

"Hi," I replied, "how are you feeling?"

"Embarrassed by my melt-down yesterday."

"What happened?"

"That guest, Nigel I think he's called, wanted a blowjob. I'm not ready for that yet."

She waved her bracelet-free wrist.

"He was insistent, then Stella stepped in. She already had her dress off. Somehow that made it worse. I ran.

"Stella sent Rod after me. He found me in one of the toilets. Talked me out. He was so sweet."

"Don't worry," I said. "Stella has always stressed that we don't do anything we are not up for. She's very protective. I don't think that there'll be a problem with her. Nobody else matters."

"Yeah, she said much the same later when you guys were all off with the guests.

"Still, I feel like a numpty. I want to do what you do, but last night I just couldn't."

"If it is meant to be, you'll get there. It took me a few parties to be ready and this one is the most full-on I have been to. The guests were ready for anything right from the start. If it had been my first, I would probably have run too."

Lucy smiled, "thanks, that means a lot. What happens next?"

"Dunno. Remember, it's the first I have done party like this."

I thought for a moment.

"Let's head for the kitchen. Sunny is bound to be there, and she usually knows what is happening."

Sure enough, Sunny was there and knew the score. Gerald was sat in a corner with a large mug of tea.

"Go and get dressed. Bring your bags back here and I will get you some breakfast."

Lucy and I took turns to shower. Back in the room we found Dick and Jessica. We passed on Sunny's instructions and went downstairs.

Stella was there, fully dressed. As we wolfed down a cooked breakfast, she quizzed me about who had received extra services, and for how long. Dick and Jessica got the same treatment when they appeared.

After a while Stella set off to find Anna and Rod. Both looked exhausted when they finally appeared. She interrogated them too.

"Gerald, bus in 20 minutes!" she commanded.

On the way back to London we exchanged stories. It sounded as if Lucy and I had an easy time. Dick and Rod both complained about sore arses, Anna and Jessica complained about their vaginas and their arses. All four of them said that Al had fucked them. We had fallen amongst sex-fiends.

All of us were dozing when we reached London. Gerald took pity and dropped each of us outside our homes. Dick and Rod had a flat in the same building as Anna and me, so it meant only a couple of extra stops.

Once inside, we headed for our beds and collapsed.

To be continued

12