The Fall of the Faithful Ch. 04

Story Info
Secrets revealed and a daughters love for cock begins.
5.1k words
4.49
11.9k
17
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/04/2024
Created 07/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in sexual situations are 18 years or older. Any similarities to any persons, places, or events is purely coincidental.

Beth Clark lay in bed deep in sleep, the dream she found herself in was one she normally would of woken up from immediately had she not drank two glasses of wine and taken sleeping pills. She had caused this and now would have to live through the dream no matter it's contents which was especially tough since she hated these dreams. She had stopped giving her husband sex when their daughter was born and was glad for it. It was a disgusting deed in her mind. How some people considered themselves christians and still had sex was beyond her. The body was a fallen filthy animal whose urges should be denied, just like her mother taught her. Some called her frigid and repressed, but she was holy, and she believed that no matter what God was on her side. He just had to be. Right?

Yet here she was having a dream not only about sex, but in the most vile of ways. She was laying on her stomach completely naked straddling a leather bench completely exposed. Her ankles strapped into restraints and her head and wrists locked in stocks. She was somehow forced into this filthy doggy style position with no way out. The worst part was she could feel the arousal in her taut nipples and the wet heat between her naked legs. If this was real she would have been screaming, yelling, and demanding release. Yet her pussy was so wet it was seeping down her pussy and pooling on the black leather bench she was straddling. She kept trying to scream at herself to do something, be angry, yell, make demands, but her mouth refused to heed her. Instead her body continued to enjoy being restrained like a filthy whore.

Then she heard it. The sound of careful practiced footsteps making light gentle contact with the concrete floor. She didn't have long to wonder who it could be as an older gentleman in a grey suit came to stand in the doorway and smiled at her. The smile sent a shiver down her spine and made her nipples ache more than she thought possible. It never reached his cold, hard, eyes. She knew. She knew exactly who he was, she didn't know how she knew, but she knew and it terrified her mind, even if it did excite her body.

"Beth, Beth, Beth, I can tell by the look behind your eyes that you have figured out already who I am. Well you're mind grasps who you're religion claims me to be anyway, though even that is a lie of men who desire control. Don't worry though, I won't hurt you. No, I'm here to help you dear Beth." The mans silver tongued voice danced in the air about her making her body ache to be used.

Her pussy began to clench uncontrollably but her mind was racing. She had to find a way to wake up! But no matter how she tried, her bodies excitement kept clawing at her focus. Tearing at her resistance. She was Holy, she was a child of God almighty! This can't be happening, I can't be a fucking whore she thought to herself.

"Oh but it is, and I'm going to show you, Beth, that you are indeed a filthy sex crazed whore. You know the sad truth of the matter, the REAL sad truth of the matter is that you, just like your mother, have been working for me your entire life." The older man said as he walked up to her and ran a single gloved finger along her cheek.

"I would never work for the devil," Beth spat at him in her mind.

"How quaint, Beth, but you have. You have. Who do you think has orchestrated your life, who do you think has convinced you human wives to stop having sex with your husbands? Who do you think taught your mother the same? You see, your God created sex as a protection for marriages, it's the greatest tool you have to protect your families." He said through disdainful chuckles.

"It's almost sad how easy it was to take over the churches and convince housewives that sex is vile and makes them whores. You all took the bait hook line and sinker, and even ran farther than I supposed you would with it. That in turn left your husbands and your children completely vulnerable to the temptations God made you a shield against in their lives." The man said as he walked behind her out of view. Beth felt his gloved hand reach up and begin to caress her ass. She couldn't offer any tirade, she only offered silence as a single tear fell from her eye as his words worked her mind over, the truth sinking in deeper than she wanted it to. The guilt and shame washed over her making her body seem to vibrate with pleasure.

"Why do you think your sister ended up your daddy's willing little cockwhore? It was because of the work your mother did for me unwittingly that your sister and father were able to see who they truly were, what they truly were meant for. Even now she's on her knees gulping down his hot cum while her pregnant belly swells with their children." The man said forcefully and smacked her ass. An unintentional moan escaped her lips and her legs began to lightly shake as he began sliding a vibrator into her ass. 'Damn her body for refusing to co-operate, damn it for loving pain so much' Beth thought.

The mental image his words created in her mind with the physical treatment she was receiving was too much and sent her over the edge into an ecstasy filled orgasm. She felt so ashamed, she tried to convince herself that this was just a dream, that he was lying, that he was the father of lies like her pastor and mother had told her, but her body refused to care, in fact, her body leaned into the truths he was speaking. Her mind went blank for a few moments when he shoved a ball gag in her mouth and buckled it tightly behind her head. Making her moan deeply around it. She knew he was slowly breaking her mind, and her body was all to willing to help.

"Tsk...Tsk...None of that Beth. You see, while I do tend to lie, sometimes a lot, this, no this is very much the truth. Isn't it Beth. You know it is, you're the one that caught cute little Alex begging for your daddy's cum like a whore as he fucked her ass like a man unleashed that day you hid in her closet. All because you didn't want to get caught raiding her clothes for something to wear in hopes it would tempt your daddy to fuck you on your birthday." the man pulled off his suit coat, rolled up his sleeves, and grabbed a flogger and slowly began to swat her ass.

She knew she wouldn't be able to take much more of this. She couldn't stop her body from cumming like the filthy whore she was deep down, her mind spun more and more out of control. She had tried to bury these memories deep down. To never be seen again. Yet. He so easily plucked them out of her as if they were flowers in an open field. Though she couldn't admit it aloud, she knew she was enjoying this, her cum was running down her thighs and pooling under her stomach on the bench she was strapped to. The thought of how filthy and disgusting she was as she wallowed in her own juices drove her body's ecstasy further out of control. Beth held on to the faint hope that this was really just a dream, that no one would ever know about this.

"The real kicker is you enjoyed it. You didn't bust out of the closet like a good christian girl would have, you didn't stand up for what was holy. No, I saw what you did while you hid in that closet you filthy fucking whore. Instead of the godly thing, you decided to pull your panties to the side and began to finger your pussy with abandon imagining it was you taking your fathers cock deep in your ass." He said whipping her with each line. She was groaning loudly around the ballgag in her mouth and her eyes were rolling to the back of her head in delight as her juices were beginning to drip onto the floor. she was cumming so much more than she ever had.

"And you know what the icing on the cake is, the best, most deliciously sweet part is? The thing you've never told anyone? The reason you even told your mother in the first place, wasn't cause it was wrong. Oh no, You told your mother out of spite because you couldn't stand that it was your sister and not you that your father was fucking on your special day. You were born to be filthy, even your birthday wishes prove that." The older man said as he began to laugh maniacally. The laughter bounced off the walls and seemed to reverberate through her mind shattering her resistances allowing the ecstasy to have further access to her mind.

Beth couldn't control herself, the truth had finally been spoken, it was revealed. Her body reveled in it as her thighs began to quake and her pussy began to squirt her juices all over her bare feet and calves like the filthy fuck pig she knew deep down she was. It was absolutely true. She had always lusted after her father, and when she found out on her birthday her younger eighteen year old sister Alex was his little cumdumpster analslave, something in her snapped and she wanted vengeance. Sure, she used christianity to cover her spitefulness up, and even eventually began to believe her own lies. It's even why she'd stopped haven't sex with John. Because he wasn't her father. Sure he had a similar build, and personality, and she was pretty sure his cock was even bigger than her dads. It didn't matter in the end. He wasn't her father and eventually even her fantasizing he was her dad didn't get her off anymore.

Once again she had covered her spitefulness up with christianity and began to eventually believe her own lies around it. At first she felt horrible in her heart for treating her husband the way she did, but she couldn't be honest with herself, and quickly any guilt she felt was completely replaced by blame. It was his fault he couldn't satisfy her, she had convinced herself for almost twenty years. Yet, the truth was staring her right in the face in this lascivious dream world. The way her body was reacting, the truth of what he was saying was known. Yet, dream world or not, some small part of her mind still held out, still tried to cling to what shreds of her false religion were left as if it could still cover her sin. It was too much for her mind to admit she was wrong, no matter how little was left of her mind.

"Accept it, you are an incredibly arrogant and incestuous fuckpig who has been ruining peoples lives since you were young and dressing it up as if you've been doing God a service. All because the birthday girl didn't get her fathers cock in her ass on her special day. God has no place in his kingdom for trash like you." The man said knowingly as he slowly pushed his cock deep inside her sopping wet cunt, which instinctually wrapped itself tightly around his girth in desperation for more.

He stood there feeding more and more of his cock inside her whilst looking down at the sorry excuse for the sweaty cum drenched bitch in front of him. her body aching for me. Her thoughts didn't surprise him, no, she was simply supplying him more ammunition as they always did. He would never understand the humans capacity to gaslight themselves, but he would always use it to his advantage to reveal to them the truth of who they were.

Reaching down he unclasped and removed her ball gag and released her mouth from his control so she can speak her mind once more. He wanted her to hear her admit what she was aloud, well that is, if she could in between her extremely loud guttural moans of ecstasy now screaming from her lungs at him fucking her deeper than she'd ever experienced. The pleasure seemed to strike like lightning from her cunt all the way to her brain, melting away that little shred of resistance to the truth that remained with ever thrust.

"You have two options, you can admit it's the truth and I will free you from the restraints keeping you bound, or you can continue to cling to those shreds of your false religion fueled by your pride and stay bound unable to reach what you really want. God may not have a place for you, but I surely do Beth. I suggest you admit the truth. After all confession is good for the soul they say." For once a hint of the smile on his lips faintly begin to creep into his eye.

~~

It was around nine thirty when Cynthia woke up from the intense pleasure she felt between her legs. Opening her eyes she looked down to see her son Daniel leaning down playing with her clit with his tongue. At first she was mortified, not that her son was eating her out, that was amazing, her husband never ate her out. No she was mortified because Daniel was doing it in her bed while her husband was asleep beside them in the bed.

"Daniel, your fathers right there, we can't do this." she whispered lightly, Daniel simply smiled knowingly up at her from her moist cunt with a hungry look in his eyes and slipped a finger inside her which drove her even deeper into the pleasure that woke her up. Cynthia quickly gave into it like the submissive whore Daniel knew her to be. Closing her eyes she bit her lip while she shoved her sons face into her cunt as he continued to devour her neglected cunt. Instantly her husbands presence stopped being an issue as she only cared about what her son was doing to her. He had begun to dominate her recently and each time he did she gave into her inner whore more and more easily as she realized that was who she truly was.

Daniel's father lay there snoring loudly in a deep sleep. The man was a notoriously deep sleeper, they both knew they weren't in any real danger so she greedily laid back and submitted to her sons mouth.

"I love you mom." Daniel said as he pushed into her with another finger making her moan audibly.

"I love you too baby" Cynthia whispered raggedly as she willingly received what he was giving her. His nimble fingers rubbed her spot and he went back to work eating her out like a starving man at a banquet. Soon her back arched and her legs began to shake as she unapologetically squirted all over her sons face.

She had always been such a faithful christian wife to her husband and pillar of purity in the community, but there was something about her son that made her so moist these last few months. She knew it was wrong so she had never admitted it to anyone. It didn't truly become a problem until she came home early from work one day to find him pounding the neighbors daughter with that glorious cock between his legs. It had turned everything upside down for her.

Enraged her son demanded recompense, at first she didn't believe her ears, yet her submissive desires shortly took over and before she knew it she was happily on her knees, her eyes in the back of her head while her son pumped his hot load into her stomach. She had thought he was done and had involuntarily began to whimper for more, after all, her husband was always done after cumming once which made her expect the same.

Daniel, however, never took his cock out of her mouth. He just kept fucking her face until he was hard again. That day he had fucked her throat for hours until he had emptied multiple loads into her stomach and she happily knew who her mouth belonged to. It was one of her fondest memories with her son, one she often touched herself to.

"You're such a slut, laying next your your husband while your son has his way with your beautiful cunt." Daniel said spurring her on. He knew she loved being humiliated, loved surrendering to someone who would take charge and tell her how dirty she was.

"It's almost sad that he's to stupid to realize that you've been happily giving yourself over to me slowly but surely. Imagine what he would think if he know of all those times he sat next to you at dinner, your stomach full of his sons cum, or all the times you snuck out of his bed to come into mine and have your throat pummeled as you squirted all over yourself. You really are a filthy cheating whore for your sons big cock aren't you"

"UGH....yes, I am...a cheating...whore for my...son's cock" she admitted. her sons words were driving her crazy. They were true, most of the time all she could think about was her sons cock.

"Your husband is worthless isn't he? That's why you crept back into my room that first night and every night since and begged me to fuck your face senseless till I dump more of my cum in your belly isn't it mom?" Daniel asked as he continued to plunge his fingers inside her. Though it wasn't actually a question, Cynthia knew he was commanding her to repeat it. That much was clear from his tone, and she wouldn't deny him the truth.

"Yes baby...mommy's hus...band is worthless...and too stu...pid to realize...he's losing...me to a better man." she said looking at her son who had went back to eating her out.

"Daniel...oh god yes...Daniel eat my cheating cunt...yes just like that" Cynthia moaned as she pushed her sons face into her with all her strength and came into his mouth once more.

Cynthia was falling so deeply in love with her son that she didn't seem to know which way was up. Since the first moment he raped her mouth over and over that night months back she refused to go back to anything else. Most mothers would of tried to punish their sons, or would have told their husbands. Cynthia was too much of a submissive slut to do that, she loved being treated that way, She craved it. Every chance she got she would find herself on her knees with her throat full of her sons cock. They had almost got caught a few times in the library and even had a close call at the church picnic once. Not that it would of stopped her, nothing could. She knew she would spend the rest of her life letting her son fuck her face senseless until he dumped multiple loads in her belly. It had quickly become the center of her existence.

Of course, it didn't help that she had been sexually frustrated for years since Gerard hadn't touched her because he couldn't get it up anymore. In fact, if she were honest with herself, not only was it Gerard fault for being so worthless in bed, but because he couldn't satisfy her, the moment she saw her sons cock pummeling the neighbors daughter she became insanely jealous that it wasn't her taking his cock instead. Though she would never admit that aloud to anyone, not even her son. She had drawn a strict line in the sand on that topic. Her throat was his to use anytime he wanted, but he wouldn't go near her cunt with that beautiful baby maker of his. Daniel had said he understood and hadn't pushed it, even though in her heart she desperately wanted him to.

She couldn't bring herself to willingly give that up, it would mean she truly was a whore and she had spent her whole life proving to her mother, her church, and her husband what a pure woman she was to throw all that away. However she knew deep down that it was all really just a facade. She knew the moment her son asked for it she wouldn't be able to refuse him and she would obediently give him everything he asked for and do so gratefully. She had fucked herself on her dildos as she chanted his name too many times to think otherwise. No, she had to put the boundary line up for her family's reputation, no matter how much she knew the inevitable would happen. She had to try, even if she didn't truly want to.

~~

Closing the door to the basement Sarah took her daddy's hand and led him to the couch in silence. Her stomach was a nest of butterflies, She had never wanted anyone to be her lover so bad in her life. It made sense to her now why none of her lovers in the past were good enough, they weren't her daddy. The two sat and cuddled contentedly while the opening credits of the movie rolled. She sat there with her legs up on the couch and her body pressed firmly against his. John wrapped his arm around her finding her pantied ass with his large hand and pressed her into him his fingers cupping her ass and brushing her pantied cunt.

"Daddy, I love you." Sarah said with conviction.

"Babygirl, I love y..." John tried to say but was cut off by her tongue invading his mouth.

John was trying to take things slow for obvious reasons with his wife still being in the house, but he also knew his little girl was still a virgin. He couldn't let it escalate to sex no matter how hard it was to fight the urge to pin her against the sofa and fuck her brains out right then and there. He could however make love to her with his hands, and that's exactly what he was going to do. As they kissed he pulled her onto his lap and began exploring the tight curves and supple flesh of her eighteen year old body with the soft caresses of his hands making her moan into his mouth.

12