The Fall of the Faithful Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His fingertips traced it's way down her face and neck finding their way to her pert breasts where he began to play with her little nipples through her thin tee shirt. Pulling away from the kiss he looked deeply into her beautiful eyes, parted her legs and slid his hand into her lace trimmed panties and began to rub her engorged clit. The two looked into each others eyes intensely as they crossed yet another line in their passion for one another.

"O my god...Daddy...that feels...so good." She moaned loudly, her eyes wide in pleasure as she stared back at her father. Here she was in the dark reveling in the pleasure of her dads hand on her virgin love box while her dumb ass mother slept non the wiser upstairs. Her father was slowly making her his lover and that made her incredibly wet.

Her daddy's hands were driving her insane and pushed her into her first crescendo. Instantly her legs clamped hard over her fathers hand and grabbed his forearm in both hands while she held on for dear life as an electric pleasure cascaded through her body from her little clitty and her wetness flooded over his hand and onto his pants and the couch as he continued to play with her love button. She couldn't believe the pleasure coursing through her body and all because the man who gave her life. She loved the feeling of his cock throbbing against her pantied ass while his fingers manipulated and tortured her cute little clit in ecstasy filed circles. Eventually he eased up on her to let the orgasm finally pass.

As her legs slowly unclasped his hand, he began to play with her once more, but this time he leaned down and kissed her deeply and drove her further onward into more orgasms. They stayed that way for awhile. her moaning into his kiss while she came again and again onto his hand. More than a few wonderful orgasms later Johns phone beeped notifying them that the pizza delivery was at the door. Nonchalantly John reached his fingers covered with his daughters pussy juices and sucked them clean. She watched him wide eyed, enthralled by him eating her juices.

"hold on baby, the pizza is here, I'll be right back" John said gently helping her off his lap.

"I'll help, I'm actually starving and incredibly thirsty after all your loving touches!" She said beaming up at him in pride of what they had been experiencing a moment ago.

"Thanks sugar" John said, his chest beating with pride over how cute his daughter was.

She quickly brushed the hair out of her face and moved to follow her daddy up the stairs to get the pizza. They usually bought a huge amount so they would have left overs so she knew he would need her help. As John walked towards the door Sarah quickly ran to her room and threw on some pajama shorts and met her dad by the door who was talking to an older distinguished looking pizza delivery man. She was struck by the oddest sensation that she knew him from somewhere.

"Here you are sir, Ah this must be your daughter," the man said. He looked as out of place in the work uniform as a bull does in a china shop. John could easily see this man wearing one of those high quality grey suits but who was he to judge. Shrugging the thought away he reached for the first of the pizza boxes.

"Ah yes, she's the jewel of my heart, we're just having a father daughter date with a movie and pizza." he said handing them off to Sarah. As she brought them to the table and poured drinks she couldn't believe how hot it was to have her cum drenched panties on and the delivery person not know their filthy truth, that her own father had begun to make her a woman while they waited for the pizzas. It was their filthy little secret hidden in plain sight.

"Well that sounds like a most enjoyable time, One can never spend to much time with their children, they can help open to us the revelations of the most truly delicious pleasures and purposes in life." the man said smiling at John. The smile barely touched his eyes and John saw something almost impossibly deep shine behind them.

"You're right there, she has a way about her, I'm already learning quite a bit about myself from our date tonight" John said in response trying not to show how nervous he was at just how close to the truth this strangers statement was.

"I bet she has," The man said with a knowing smile looking down at the wet splatter stains in Johns clothing.

The way he said it made him think the stranger knew. However, That was ridiculous, the basement didn't have any windows so there was no way he could of accidentally seen something on his approach to the door. It must have been just a coincidence, unless it was like those stories he had heard of angel messengers from God helping his children towards their path. John concluded it must be the reason. A sign from the divine telling him he's on the right path and to not stop until their union was complete.

As Sarah came back she saw her dad paying the pizza man and shutting the door. There was something oddly familiar about the man, but she couldn't place her finger on it, though the thought didn't last as the only fingers she was worried about was her fathers. Walking up to him she grabbed his fingers and put them up to her nose and breathed deep. They still held her scent on them. It was beyond what she could handle and she instinctually put them in her mouth and began to suck on them, running her tongue around her fathers meaty digits. Faintly she could taste the sweet flavor of herself on his fingers. Even though she was jealous he had gotten to taste it first hand, it still drove her wild to think he made her squirt all over his hand without even putting them inside her.

She wondered if this feeling was normal, and was squirting even normal? Her and her boyfriends had fooled around some but she had never even orgasmed before. She quickly dismissed it. It didn't matter what her and other people did in the past, it was the past and didn't hold a candle to what her Daddy just did to her. After all he was the man she was destined to be with and she would revel in all the pleasures they could together. No matter what the world thought, God had shown her what her purpose was and she wouldn't let anyone stop her until she realized the fullness of it.

Outside the house the pizza delivery man walked away from the door, his grease stained uniform burning away to ash that floated on the wind revealed a grey suit that looked as if it was impeccably tailored to his body. Just as he had stood outside the ice cream parlor so many days ago he stopped and this time looked up at the moon and smiled.

"How bout you? Will you stop me, mother? No, If anything you would encourage me. Well, I hope you enjoy the show because it's just getting started!" The man scattered into a murder of crows that flew up into the sky. Their Dark wings contrasting sharply against the light of the moons face.

12