The Fall of the Faithful Ch. 05

Story Info
Mother and daughter worship cock.
4.9k words
4.68
12k
14

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/04/2024
Created 07/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in sexual situations are 18 years or older. Any similarities to any persons, places, or events is purely coincidental.

Time passed differently in this dreamscape that Beth found herself imprisoned in. While a mere hour had gone by since she feel asleep in the real world, here in this alternate dimension of her mind, several months had passed. Months spent being trained by this man. Months having his hot seed dumped into every filthy hole.

She had come to realize the church had it wrong. He wasn't the devil as they supposed. Sure he wasn't what some would consider a pillar of purity. However, he told her mostly the truth and showed her who she really was over those past few months. Her body mind and soul had never been so violated, nor humiliated in her life. Yet, she had never been so grateful for it in all her life either.

Beth Clark could no longer think, no longer resist, no longer wanted to resist. He had broken her mind and she was now a mindless cockslave willing to accept and act upon everything she was commanded to like a good cumdumpster should. The cock thrusting deep inside of her made sure of that. As the last shred of resistance in her mind melted into oblivion months back, she knew surrender was the only way now. She knew it was the only thing she wanted, it was the only thing she craved. It was the only thing that would make her whole.

She was an incestuous fucktoy and she would no longer stop herself from reveling in her desires. This was who she was deep down and she would no longer keep it locked away. The deep desires within her were now free and began to ravenously devour all parts of her mind and soul that had been corrupted from this truth in the past. She was an incestuous slut and she loved it, loved the desire to be a cumdumpster for her family. She relished the thought, wrapped it around herself like a new skin.

As this "Devil" had continued to train her with his cock mercilessly and continued to spew degrading words at her. She realized something new crept in the shadows of her desire, something she didn't know existed there. Perhaps her shame and guilt over her actions had created it, perhaps it had always been there just waiting, bidding it's time.

Regardless, she knew it was strong and it lurked ready to claim it's place in her soul, almost as quickly as she recognized it's existence it pounced within her taking over her mind and plunging her into the depths of degradation and every fiber of her being seemed to ring loudly within her like church bells ringing out her glorious submission to it.

In that moment she knew this is what God truly was. She found the divine in her submission to her desire to be degraded and fucked like the worthless whore she was. For once she had truly met her God. It wasn't in churches, it wasn't in bake sales or gossip filled "prayer meetings". No, God was found in serving cock, in offering her cunt as a breeding receptacle to be filled to overflowing. To be owned and degraded, to lose herself every day to the desires and passions now coursing through her very heart. She was a whore, a cumdumpster for cock. she now knew what she was and she loved it.

"Yes...fuck me sir...show me what a filthy fuck pig I am! UUUUGGGGHHH!! Beth Clark screamed as she came again all over the mans cock. Her squirt splashing down her legs as her cunt tightened around his cock. The sound of him pounding her worthless sloppy cunt reverberated off the walls.

It didn't even matter that he wasn't her father, in fact she realized while the memory of her father pounding her sister was incredible hot. Her real foundational desire was to be degraded and humiliated and having her father take her like he took her sister was simply a mask for that desire. he was just the image, the visage hiding the thing she truly wanted. To be owned, to be made into an incestuous cockslave, to worship cock with her entire body. To be the slutty temple for cock and it's warm breeding essence. To feel it's warmth in her womb, and to serve as a mindless breeding bitch for her master and God.

"Good girl, that's right, bath in the truth of who you are and what you were created for. Throw away the lies of man and receive your true purpose, you beautiful little cumdumpster." The man said as he continued to fuck her through her orgasm. He had taken many forms over the last few months. Sometimes he was her father, sometimes her husband, sometimes even her daughter as he pounded into her with a giant strap on.

He wasn't going to let up until he was satiated. She was broken, had been for almost a month now, she had only lasted a day or so here in this dream, but he wasn't done. he wouldn't be satisfied until she was completely surrendered and committed to worshiping cock without hesitation outside of this dreamscape he had trapped her in. He would free her soul to live the way she should. She may have entered an unwilling participant, but he would make sure she would leave a willing cock craving whore.

"Yes sir...teach this brainless slut the beauty of serving cock...I receive...ugh...oh....yes....i reciIEEEEEVVVE" Beth yelled out as another orgasm wracked her lust filled body and mind.

He could feel that the madness of mans religion had been washed away from her soul completely. He had ground it to dust with his cock to be blown as chaff in the wind before him. His work was complete, she truly was the brainless cockwhore she had always wanted to be, that she was born to be. This was why he brought her father and sister together and not her.

He had bigger plans for her, and they required her to be fully given over to herself. Her father would of only stifled her potential. No, while he was the cause for how much of a bitch she was in life, he knew he had to allow it to bring her to this point. He had to allow her to get to a point to have every bit of man's lies crushed underneath the immensity of the desires he had awoken in her.

"Tell me you filthy slut, who is your true God, whom do you worship." the man said as he grabbed her hair and pulled her head back against the stocks. Her already impossibly hard nipples became even more taut from the pleasure of the pain and the humiliation as he pounded inside of her.

"Cock is my true God! Yes, please don't stop, please continue to pound my stupid little cunt!" She screamed out, her voice guttural and full of exhaustion as the sounds of her extremely sloppy and loose cunt reverberated off the walls.

Beth was exhausted, she had came so much in the last few months in this dreamscape that she was starting to feel like she may never recover, yet she didn't mind. She wanted. No! Needed cock. It was her life's purpose and God. She refused to ask him to stop. How could she? She now knew this was who she was. o be used like the filthy fuckrag she is. To be used as a cumdumpster and become anointed with sacred loads over and over again. She wouldn't ask him to stop nor would she deny herself any longer.

"Your resilience is commendable, you will prove to be a most excellent cumdumpster for your husband and his daughter bride. I believe your husband will especially appreciate how much of a filthy whore you are now." the man said with a slight chuckle to his words.

'I'm such a fucking whore, I need to be punished for being such a slut' She thought salaciously

"So now that you're finally aware of the God in your husbands pants that you've disdained all this time, the question is, how are you going to rectify your actions? How is your soul going to atone for it's sin" The man chided her as he slapped her ass, making her cum once more around the large tool thrusting inside of her. T

his had become her life for the past several months in this dreamscape. Having her brains fucked out of her while she came all over his cock, until he would finally release his hot loads deep inside her waiting womb. She had started to show a few months ago and her belly was now ballooned out with his dream children.

"Yes sir...oh...yes...fuck this pathetic cockwhore...I'll atone...yes, fuck me sir!" Beth moaned out as he started spanking her ass as he continued to fuck her sloppy stretched out cunt. She was beyond wore out but neither of them cared, Beth was entranced by the truth of who she was now and he was not done with her just yet, much to her delight.

"Answer the fucking question you filthy bitch or I'll take my cock out of you and I'll leave you empty with no reward." the man said a fire igniting behind his eyes, he would brook no argument or disobedience from those he trained. She knew it wasn't an idle threat, and she knew how miserable it made her feel to not have her cunt filled with throbbing cock.

"No! Please...don't...stop...I'll behave sir." Beth gasped between pounding thrusts. She couldn't bare to not have cock inside her, the thought was beyond disastrous to her heart.

"Then answer the damn question, what are you going to do to atone for your sins against the God in your husbands pants?" The man said as he stopped mid thrust and removed the large vibrator from her ass. Her hungry hole incessantly began to close and open trying to grasp the vibrator that was no longer there. He didn't have to wait long for the answer

"I'll repent for my sin and serve my husband willingly no matter what he asks of me. If he'll give a worthless fuckpig like me a chance to atone. I just hope he forgives me and gives me the chance, even though I know I don't deserve it." Beth said her voice trembling.

Beth began to cry as she finished talking, she knew she had royally fucked up and had treated her husband the worst of all out of all the people she had hurt. Yet he was always there, had always tried to protect her and taken care of her. Sure he had given up on a lot of it recently and she couldn't blame anyone for that except herself.

She saw that now. She truly was pathetic and worthless. Hell she even saw now how her actions had driven her husband to get closer to their daughter. She wondered in that moment if they had already given into their passions like her father and her sister had. The mental image made her cunt quiver in excited humiliation.

This new her, or wasn't it just the her that was always there waiting to be loved and accepted? Beth thought. Yes she knew it was the latter. She had always been an incestuous fuckpig whose sole purpose in life is to serve cock. She unconsciously began to move back and forth on the cock inside her, slowly fucking herself on it while she imagined her husband fucking her daughters brains out.

The man stood still and silent. Watching her progress through this final stage of her training, finding the answers within herself that he had led her to. This always made his heart swell in pride, but in Beth's case he felt his heart seemingly grow in love for the humans. Much like, he assumed, as a fathers heart grows for his children. She was what so many of his brethren called a lost cause, but he saw inside her from the beginning, he had crafted and influenced her life to bring her to this point to see her flourish and bloom into the cockslave he knew she truly was.

As Beth lay there rolling her hips she knew in that moment that she wouldn't judge them if they were fucking, if anything she hoped they were, they deserved the joy of each others embrace after everything she put them through. The gossiping at church destroying his reputation, the verbal assaults on anything and everything she could think of because of her selfishness. The neglect and abuse she gave them in exchange for their love.

She realized she had been a grade A narcissistic bitch. But she also knew that she would atone for it however she could, no matter what it would take. As she finished that line of thinking she could feel the man behind her slipping the vibrator back into her ass and she knew she was being blessed for repenting and recognizing the truth of the path before her. For accepting her purpose as a worthless cockslave with no will of her own.

"You've done well Beth, your training is nearly complete. I will give you two final rewards. Your first reward is an assignment. You will refrain from going to that church you've been going to and you will refuse any conversations with anyone from it unless john gives you permission. You will treat your husband with love, repentance, and absolute obedience keeping in mind he and his cock is now your master and god. Your second reward is my seal of approval, are you ready to be bred one last time like the dirty little fuckpig you are?" He said giving her wore out cunt slow and deep strokes.

"Yes, I will make you proud sir, and please, please bless my insides, paint my filthy little womb with your unholy seed sir!" She yelled back at him adamantly. She had never wanted anything more than she wanted his approval as well as his hot load. She could feel their babies begin to kick and push at her stomach and she smiled.

Picking up his pace a bit he began to forcefully pound her cunt with his throbbing cock mercilessly. He didn't care about her pleasure, she had sealed their contract with her agreement and cum. He would now take his pleasure from her and coat her insides with his searing cock batter. Reaching forward he grabbed her arms and pulled her back towards him by her wrists as he pummeled her sloppy cunt into oblivion.

Beth could only make deep guttural noises as the entirety of her mind, body, and soul sunk irrevocably into this new truth of cock worship. The pace of his thrusts slowed but the force in which he fucked her increased as he growled in her ear words she couldn't understand and began pumping load after hot load into her waiting cum craving cunt.

As his essence filled her to the brim it felt like her womb was on fire and her nipples ached from the pleasure of it all as an incredible fire blazed through her body. The fiery seed overflowed her as he continued to thrust himself deep inside. His cum drained out of her cunt and down his balls where it dripped sizzling on the concrete. The immense heat continued to spread throughout her entire body, dominating and consuming every memory of who she used to be from even the cells of her body. As the fire encompassed her mind it devoured all she had been and seared this experience upon all of who she was, and all of who she would be for the rest of her life.

A runic sigil appeared in the middle of her forehead and began to dimly glow sealing her soul to this truth and quickly disappeared underneath her skin. She would never again go back to being who she once was. For that Beth Clark no longer existed. What her mother and pastor had called the devil, was anything but. He had freed her, and opened her eyes. She would no longer suffer their lies to lay within her heartspace.

~~

"Daddy, I know mom is a frigid bitch, but I'll never treat you that way. I want you to know I will always honor you above all else, your will is my pleasure daddy." Sarah said as she looked longingly into her fathers eyes as his cock throbbed underneath her.

The two were sitting at the table downstairs while they ate their pizza, the movie on pause in the next room over. John was mesmerized by the woman he had raised. She was incredibly cute. Her hair in pigtails and her tight tee showing off her petite breasts and swollen nipples. Her legs wrapped in white nylons and her pink lacy panties wet with her juices. Her shorts forgotten on the floor as soon as soon as they came back downstairs so she could feel his cock against her pantied ass. It was almost the exact outfit she wore in the picture on his desk at work. He was thrilled at her choice of clothing and knew it couldn't be a coincidence.

John couldn't believe how lucky he was to have her on his lap, an arm around him sharing her heart with him as her cute little socked feet kicked back and forth gently a few inches off the ground. She giggled as his cock twitch against her and john couldn't help but laugh with her. This was crazy, but he wasn't going to stop it. He was experiencing a depth of eroticism with his daughter society said was wrong, but he knew deep in his heart, what they were doing was absolutely correct.

"Now that we have eaten and I'm not feeling so famished, I have something I want to give you," Sarah said as she hopped off his lap and led him to the couch once more where he instinctually sat down and pressed play on the movie to cover the sounds of what was about to happen.

Sarah took off her shirt revealing her perky tits, her nipples standing at attention. Leaning over she began to kiss him while she struggled to unbuckle his belt and began to unzip his pants. It was obvious what she wanted, and John wasn't about to stop her. Instead he reached up and began to fondle her breasts and pinch her little nipples making her squeal and giggle in delight.

As soon as his pants were unzipped John raised up so Sarah could easily pull down his pants and boxers making his cock flop out and make a loud slapping noise against his thigh. Sarah let out a gasp of surprise. Though she had felt it against her numerous times, she didn't imagine it to be so thick and the head so big. The boyfriends she fooled around with were all so small compared to him. It made her heart skip a beat at how manly it was. Kneeling down between his legs she grasped it with both hands and began lightly stroking his large tool. It was beyond beautiful. She was mesmerized.

"Daddy I want to show you how much I love you, how much I belong with you, to you." she said as she continued to stroke the cock that made her, her eyes couldn't stop staring at it. It continued to draw her in. She decided then and there that it was everything she wanted and just looking at it made her little pussy ache. She wondered how it would feel inside her. The thought of her father stuffing his enormous cock inside her made her wiggle in desire.

Reaching down she nervously grabbed his balls with one hand and began to caress them while she stroked her fathers cock with the other. It was the most beautiful cock she had ever seen and she was going to show him how beautiful she really thought it was. Leaning in she took a deep breath of his cock and balls against her face. The musky scent made her pussy clinch tightly. She timidly put her mouth on one of his balls and began kissing it timidly. Soon though she was swirling her tongue around it in her mouth, taking in the taste of her father for the first time.

John couldn't believe it. His daughter was on her knees with her tits out and his balls in her mouth while she stroked his cock. Her facial expression was one of absolute bliss. With her eyes closed she was passionately teasing his testicles with tongue. She wasn't very skilled at the moment, this being something she was just now doing for the first time, but that would come with time and training, the fact that she was trying to please him so eagerly was making his cock throb even harder in her cute little hand. Looking down at her he growled his pleasure at her.

Sarah was enraptured by her fathers tool. The thick throbbing shaft in her hand and the heavy balls she was sucking on one after another was sending shock waves from her brain all the way to her cute little princess cunt. She had never imagined being this turned on by using her mouth on her father. She knew it was something she never wanted to stop. The sheer fact that she was kneeling before her dad like a supplicant before her god made it all the hotter still. She was quickly becoming addicted.

Reaching down into her panties she began to rub her little clit in circles, she never knew serving her father like this would make her feel this delicious but one thing she did recognize is that she finally found where she wanted to be, where she believe she belonged. This was Gods plan, there was no doubt in her heart. Anymore. His magnificent cock made sure of that. She would be his for the rest of her life, in every capacity he wanted. She would hold nothing back from him.

12