The Fall of the Faithful Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sweetheart, give Daddy's cock a taste." John said sternly.

He had never commanded her in such a way before, and she had never felt so driven to submit more to someone than in that moment. Without hesitation she lifted her head to his shaft and began gingerly kissing it and licking the length of it in loving obedience. This was the massive cock that created her, it was the reason she was alive. She wanted to show it the proper appreciation, to make love to it in every way. To worship it with her mouth completely.

As those thoughts ran through her mind she realized a simple truth about life. Her father created her. This cock created her and she didn't care what anyone would think or say. She was starting to fall in love with his cock. Bringing her little eighteen year old mouth to the tip of his cock head she began to swirl her tongue around his head in ecstasy filled passion.

"Yes, Babygirl, just like that...oh my god...yes....that's it worship...you're fathers...ugh...cock." John began to praise his daughters efforts.

He could tell something had shifted in her. Whatever it was drove her to not just kiss and lick his cock normally, but to truly worship it like it was some sacred Idol. The look in her eye told him she was no longer the innocent little girl he knew anymore, but she was a woman leaning into the desires she had only fantasized about up till now. He could see she was quickly turning into his little cock addicted princess with each passing moment. Seeing this he committed to making sure she got as much contact with it as possible. He was determined to draw out the inner cocksleeve laying dormant in his daughters soul. His train of thought was broken when Sarah lifted her head from licking his cock like a popsicle and looked him dead in the eyes while continuing to stroke him as best as her petite hands could.

"Daddy, your cock is so beautiful. Thank you for letting me worship you like this. It's amazing...it's more than I've ever imagined...and...and I don't want anything less than to obey you and to make love to you with all I am...I...I want to be your slutty little princess everyday Daddy" Sarah said with conviction and adoration, her eyes pleading for him to agree as she stroked his slobber coated cock.

"Baby, I'm so proud of you, that's exactly the way you should feel. Your were made for my cock, you hear me? You will always be my slutty little princess. I want you to accept every one of those desires to submit to me. Now lets try something different. Let's wrap those sweet little lips around Daddy's cock and show me how much you really love belonging to me." John said praising her and encouraging her as he reached out and put his hand on the back of her head.

"Thank you Daddy! Thank you so much!" She squealed with a big smile, her lips covered in saliva from her teasing his cock head with her tongue and lips.

When her father grabbed a handful of her hair and eased her head down onto his cock, she wantonly wrapped her lips around her fathers bulbous cock head and greedily pushed herself down on his cock until he began pressing on the back of her throat. In that moment it was like fireworks went off in her brain and it completely shut down in surrender and all she could think of was the glorious cock in her mouth. There was no more slowly easing into things for her. It was as if his cock fully unleashed the wild within.

She had never experienced anything like this. The cock filling her mouth and pressing into her throat caused her to moan hungrily on her fathers cock. As her father began to guide her head with his hand her thighs starting shaking as orgasm after orgasm wracked her cute little cunt as she ravenously took her fathers cock in her mouth gagging little bit each time it hit her throat.

"That's it babygirl...your hot...little mouth feels...so good...wrapped around my...cock." john groaned as he watched her match his speed and force. She didn't stop or slow down when he let go of her hair. John tilted his head back in pleasure as the sound ofr his daughters sloppy blowjob made him throb even harder in her mouth.

She was in love, truly in love. It was an exquisite feeling to be going down on this man who created her. She loved the feeling of his cock head lightly abusing her throat, every so many strokes she would push her mouth down hard on his cock until she gagged and had to stop. She could feel every ridge and vein of her father in her mouth and it drove her crazy with desire. She knew truly her father wasn't just saying sweet nothings. This truly was her purpose. Her existence truly was to serve his cock and be his slutty little princess. Every ounce of her being sang this truth out in that moment as she continuously forced as much cock into her mouth as she could on every descent gagging on his cock, her mascara ran down her cheeks streaking her face with black lines.

The sounds coming out of her mouth and throat were so slutty and whorish, sounds she would of never thought a good christian girl should be making, but knew they were exactly the ones this good christian girl was born to make. the ones God himself predestinated her to not only make, but to make as she surrendered her mouth to her fathers ownership. She knew there was nothing else for her. she loved being used by her father, and she wouldn't ever stop being a slut for his cock. The was her path of holiness and she knew when she served this cock, she was serving God himself. Slowly a runic sigil formed on her forehead dimly glowing red for a few seconds then disappearing into her skin. Neither one of them noticed as their eyes were closed in overwhelming ecstasy.

John was in love with how eagerly she was surrendering to him and pleasuring him. He was letting her enjoy the feeling of his throbbing cock in her mouth as she gagged herself repeatedly. He could tell she wasn't just sucking his cock out of duty or to make him feel good, No, she was ravenously sucking his cock in religious fervor and worship. She was completely surrendered to the act.

"You are such a good little slut for daddy." John said as he opened his eyes and put his hand back on Sarah's head making her giggle around a mouthful of his thick cock.

The Movie had long ended and the only sounds in the basement for a long time were of a daughter lovingly moaning and gagging on a mouthful of her daddy's throbbing cock as well as he guided her on how to suck his cock. Unbeknownst to them however, they weren't alone. There in the dark of the dimly lit basement the door they thought closed stood cracked open just enough for a set of prying fuckpig eyes to see the filthy incestuous coupling of her daughters greedy mouth and her husbands huge throbbing cock.

12