The Fall of the Faithful Ch. 06

Story Info
Sarah has breakfast in bed and Suzie converts.
5.8k words
4.71
3.1k
2

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/04/2024
Created 07/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in sexual situations are 18 years or older. Any similarities to any persons, places, or events is purely coincidental.

John woke up with a raging hard on pressing against his thigh. Usually he would simply go to the bathroom and take care of things, but this morning was different. This morning he had a much better idea. If last night was anything to go off of, his daughter craved to have him cumming in her mouth, He just hoped he didn't push her too fast last night. Getting up he walked down the hall to Sarah's room and silently slipped in and locked the door behind him. John hoped she was still just as cock hungry this morning as she was last night.

"Good morning Daddy," Sarah said through a stretch, smiling from ear to ear when she saw his bulge tenting his pajama pants as he walked towards her.

"O! Did you bring me a morning snack Daddy?!" Sarah whispered excitedly as she sat up and fished her fathers large cock out of it's cloth prison and began to stroke it gingerly. She looked up at her Father with eyes full of anticipation and longing, making Johns heart clench in his chest.

"You are so beautiful, I absolutely love you." Sarah said to his cock before planting kisses all along his shaft and cock head.

"Consider it breakfast in bed princess" John said grinning from ear to ear and brushed the hair out of Sarah's face as she lightly stroked him in her hands.

"MMM how romantic daddy, I love it!" Sarah said before she put her warm little mouth around her fathers hard tool.

"That's it baby, God, you're so such a good girl. Oh fuck." john whispered as he ran his fingers through her hair and began to push her further onto his cock. Sarah whimpered lustfully as her fathers cock filled her.

Sarah lovingly went to work, her eyes rolling back into her head and her incestuous little mouth full of his cock. As he began to hit the back of her throat her little cunt began to leak all over her sheets. She couldn't think of anything she wanted more than to serve her father, to be his and only his. There wasn't anything hotter in her mind. The more she served him, the more she craved to serve him. His cock was a thing of beauty to her, and she was going to use her tongue to appreciate the taste of every inch she could fit in her mouth. She knew in that moment that she would have to make this a morning tradition.

Looking down at his little girl hungrily sucking his cock in a trance, he realized just how much she relished it. It was hard to see it last night in the dark, but here in the morning light he could clearly see his daughter surrendering more and more to being his little cockslut as she took more of him in her mouth in ecstasy and worship. John could tell she was enjoying it not just for him, but she was falling in love with worshiping him. Not only making her daddy proud but enjoying every moment for herself was quickly becoming her world.

Last night her deepest fantasies started to unfurl into reality. The feeling of his cock in her mouth had sent electric shocks of ecstasy through her body and she instinctually clamped her mouth on him and refused to believe she belonged anywhere else or to anyone else there in the basement on her knees. When her fathers hot essence erupted into her mouth coating her virgin tongue, she knew her father was claiming her mouth and without reservation completely surrendered it him. Thus his little cocksucker hungrily drank every drop refusing to let a single bit go to waste.

It was her reward for being such a good little girl for her papa and she would savor every ounce of it. His cock had awakened not only her deep hunger for cock, but also the understanding that she was his completely and she had fully and readily accepted it. Every time she had his huge cock in her mouth she lavishly adored it obediently. This morning was no different.

"God baby, you look so pretty with my cock in your hot little mouth." John said as he watched her small mouth stretched around his fat throbbing cock, slobber dripping from the sides of her mouth and down her chin as she greedily blew the man who made her. Looking up into his eyes as she thrust her mouth onto him she tried to push his cock into her throat but her gag reflex wasn't having it and she pulled off of him.

"Thank you daddy, I know I'm new at this but I absolutely love being able to suck your cock first thing in the morning, feeling it throbbing in my hands and in my mouth. It's like I was born for this purpose alone. To be your sacred slut, to worship you." Sarah giggled innocently then began rubbing her fathers slobber covered cock all over her face much like she did last night the first time he coated her face with her unborn siblings. She was in absolute heaven and hearing her own voice admit such slutty things made her little cunt ache and throb with desire.

"Oh babygirl, you are amazing. I love you so much" John said and slapped her face lightly with his cock then put him back in her mouth making her mind once more shut off as inch after inch of him pushed into her mouth until it gently pushed against her throat making her begin to gag again. Only this time she didn't come up, she let him push against her throat, the pain and pleasure mixed together making her little feet kick from the ecstasy of it all.

Grabbing a handful of her hair he began to fuck her face. Sarah's hands fell to her lap in automatic submission, she wouldn't stop him, she didn't want this to end. Her father, the man who created her was fucking her face with the most beautiful cock she'd ever seen. She owed him her mouth, hell she owed him everything and it was his to take whenever he wanted. It was the only proper way for her to live now.

Sarah reveled in it. His force, his aggression, it was a sign of his love and her submission was a sign of her devotion. She would be his willing slut and continue to give him everything. It was her destiny, and her place. Just as her pastor had preached on that Sunday, she would be the wife her mother couldn't be and she would utterly and completely submit to him in everything. He owned her now, she knew that in her heart, and it made her fall even deeper in love with her father.

She knew she was a slut, she knew she was a cocksucker and a whore. But she also knew there was no shame in it, for she belonged to her fathers cock and his cock alone. She was his cockslut, his cum hungry cocksucker, and his willing property and she absolutely loved it, for she absolutely loved her Daddy. He was her world and while others may have refused him, or even went back and forth on the morality of it, Sarah was a higher caliber of woman and took everything that happened between them as a sign of the will of the Divine. She was exactly were she needed to be, she knew she was born to be her fathers true wife. His divine slut.

"UUUUUGGGGGHHHH" John didn't even warn her, he simply pulled back as much as he could before exploding into his daughters mouth. The moment she felt him begin to pulse in her mouth she knew what was coming. Last night had helped her learn some of the signs of when her father was about to deposit one of his massive loads into her eager mouth. As her father dumped his essence into her mouth coating her tongue and back of her throat every one of her nerve endings felt alive!

Gripping his slick covered cock in her petite hands she began stroking him while he continued to deposited his hot baby batter all over her tongue. The hot semen coated every inch of her small mouth threatening to fill it to overflowing. At the first taste she began to cum in her panties like she had so many times last night. Nothing existed in that moment for her except the meal her daddy was feeding her.

Hastily she swallowed gulp after gulp of his hot cock cream with glee as the feeling of it traveling down her throat and into her belly made her heart burn with surrendered passion as her father's cum filled her belly. Slowly she came down from her climax and looked up at her father as she slid her mouth back down his cock and smiled around his girth. winking as she stopped halfway, her mouth full of the cock she came from. She had finally done it. Every drop was successfully hers without fail!

"Did you enjoy your breakfast baby girl?" John said as he tried to catch his breath.

Sarah didn't reply she simply nodded up at her father and she continued to blow his cock. Her father may have thought they were done, but just like last night, Sarah needed a second helping and she wouldn't take no for an answer. Besides, he was her daddy he deserved all the blowjobs in the world. So she would give him what she owed him.

~~

Joy wondered what kind of punishment she would face today as she pulled into her parking spot. The paralegal was fifteen minutes late and Ms. Bailey wouldn't look kindly on it.

Slipping sheepishly out of the elevator she had almost made it to her desk when he heard someone clear their throat. Joy stopped dead in her tracks and slowly turned her head towards her bosses office.

"Joy, you are fifteen minutes late. Which means I had to open the office, and do the tasks that are your responsibility." Ms. Bailey said forcefully.

"I'm so sorry Ma'am, my alarm didn't go off this morning, and there was traff..." Joy stammered

"Cut the crap Joy, you were late, that's what matters, I don't give a fuck why, it doesn't matter. What matters is you were late, which means, I had to take time out of my schedule to do your morning tasks and now I have to punish you thus forcing me to push even more of my work back just to set this office in it's proper order once more." Ms. Bailey said without a trace of mercy or benevolence in her tone.

"I'm sorry, mistress, please forgive me." Joy said just above a whisper as she looked repentantly at the floor.

Getting up from her desk Ms. Bailey grabbed Joy by the arm and dragged her to the desk and commanded her to bend over it which joy did without question. She didn't know what the punishment would be but she was both dreading it and excited for it. Her pussy began to leak her juices belying her excitement.

"Pull your skirt up you fucking bitch" Ms. Bailey commanded, joy instantly responded in obedience.

"You dirty fucking whore, your not wearing any panties, and your wearing my favorite lace top thigh highs. I almost wonder if you were late on purpose." Ms. Bailey's challenge went unanswered as Joy simply lay there bent over her bosses desk with her delicate parts exposed.

"You're such a slut, coming in late on purpose knowing I'd punish you. Well since your such a filthy fucking masochist, I have a present for you." the lawyer stated sternly then pulled out a massive strap on as long as her arm from her desk. After coating it in lubricant she then rubbed the large fist sized silicone cock head between Joys ass crack pushing it lightly against her rosebud.

"Now tell me what I want to hear whore." Ms Bailey commanded sharply slapping her ass.

"Yes Mistress...I'm...I'm a god damn filthy whore who likes to be punished. I came in late on purpose so you would discipline this slutty body of mine. I ruined your morning and I deserve to be punished mercilessly. Please punish me mistress I need you to give me what I deserve." The words spilled out of Joys mouth and echoed off the walls. What did the business think next door? Did they hear it? They certainly would hear what was about to happen. The thought made her lips thrum with excitement.

"fucking whore." Ms. Bailey said as she began to slowly push the strap on against Joys rosebud. The pain was incredible, she had always fucked her ass with dildos but she wasn't prepared for this. Slowly her rosebud lost the fight and the large bell shaped head pushed through into her ass making Joy howl in delicious agony.

"YES! TEACH THIS FILTHY SLUT HER PLACE!" Joy screamed at the top of her lungs. She felt fuller than she had ever felt before as her ass was stretched around the thick girth of the strap on.

~~

The three employees next door instantly stopped working when they heard Joy's scream reverberate through the wall. They looked at each other with shocked expressions. Luke and Adam's dicks started to grow in their pants as the screams continued and they realized it wasn't some weird joke but someone was actually getting fucked rather hard in the lawyers office next door. After awhile, even Suzanne, a cute intern who was at work that day couldn't help rubbing her legs together in excitement. Her nipples threatened to rip through her deep red blouse and she had a lusty far away look in her eyes. She knew she shouldn't, she was a pastors wife. She had been hoping that her conduct would be a testimony for the churches holiness but she couldn't help it, with every scream her nipples got harder and her pussy ached more. She was yearning for cock and she realized she didn't care whose cock it was. She was fighting a losing battle to subdue her wanton desires. If they had been facing the other direction they would of noticed the older gentleman standing in the darkened back hallway grinning at them with a smile that never reached his eyes

~~

"YEAH YOU LIKE TAKING MY BIG FAT COCK IN YOUR ASS DON'T YOU, YOU WORTHLESS WHORE?" Ms Bailey yelled above joys screams of luscious pain. She was now on her back with he legs spread wide. She could feel the dildo began to bulge her stomach and fill her to capacity. Her boss was driving her insane with pleasure and pain. Her mind was a fog as her ass continued to be stretched out to accommodate the length and girth of the large silicone cock.

Ms. Bailey had shoved it inside of her paralegals ass and didn't stop once she started. She made sure to go extremely slow at first but she never pulled it back out. She refused. This brat was going to take all of her cock in her ass and she was going to learn her lesson. Ms. Bailey's diligence paid off as now she was sawing in and out of the paralegals body with abandon.

"YES,....I'M SUCH...A .....A....WORTHLESS WHORE.....PLEASE TEACH MY ASS......A LESSON.....O IT HURTS SO GOOD.....YES! FUCK ME....GAPE ME WIDE MISTRESS....RUIN ME......MY BODY IS YOURS!!" Joy yelled at the top of her lungs. Her body was coated in sweat and her legs hadn't stopped quivering as orgasm after orgasm wracked her body from the moment the huge dildo began to enter her.

~~

The next door employees couldn't control themselves any longer. It was as if something had come over them. And if they had known the truth, they would know something did come over them. Suzanne looked over and gasped. Adam had taken his dick out and was furiously cranking his meat, his head back and his eyes closed. The sight pushed her over the edge and she decided then and there what to do. Her husband be damned, she needed dick and she needed it now. Walking over to Adam she knelt between his legs and without warning she bent down and wrapped her wanton lips around his dick head. Surprised Adam slowed his stroked down and looked down and instantly moaned. Suzanne made eye contact with Adam, gently removed his hands and began to take more of his dick in her hot mouth.

Adam couldn't believe it, but he wasn't gonna stop it, this was a dream come true for him. He had always wanted her, she never accepted his advances claiming she was happily married and a pastors wife at that. He was even more shocked when she grabbed his hands and firmly placed them on her head signaling she wanted him to take control. Grabbing her hair close to the scalp he forced her head down on his dick as he railed up into her mouth like a piston. Adam couldn't see it but Suzanne's eyes had glazed over and she moaned hungrily on his dick as she pushed her lacy black thong to the side and began to finger her sopping wet married cunt. She knew she shouldn't be doing this, but the more her inner voice berated her for her sluttiness the hotter she got and so she fell willingly into her debauchery.

"Oh god baby, you like sucking dick like a whore don't you? What would your husband think if he saw you moaning on my dick like this" Adam asked loudly breaking Luke from his trance. Looking over at Adam he saw Suzie the office prude eagerly sucking off Adam while her cross necklace dangled back and forth from her neck and her ring finger and middle fingers played the most deliciously sloppy song of lust with her pussy he had ever heard. Not one to pass up an opportunity he walked over, Pulled her skirt over her hips and began to eat her ass from behind. The feeling was too much for Suzie and her legs clamped shut as she came harder than her husband had ever made her cum. She screamed lustfully around Adams dick as it roughly fucked her mouth.

All thoughts of her husband and her marriage were being fucked out of her. In this moment she didn't care that she was married, and could care less about her husband or her church or anyone other than the two men she was with. If she was honest, she fucking hated her husband, he was a boring man who only liked one position and only lasted a few minutes. He wouldn't let her be adventurous with him and would call her a slut for being so sexual. She didn't know what had came over her, but in the end her husband had it coming to him, he refused to take care of her and here she was letting strangers have there will with her.

Lifting his mouth from her ass hole was hard to do, he loved the smell of her ass, the taste of it, the feel of her rosebud tightly clamping down on him as he explored her insides with his tongue. Luke though, had more pressing desires. Pulling the small bottle of lube he grabbed on the way over he squeezed some on his dick and began smearing it on her already moistened asshole.. Between Adams moans and the lawyers fucking next door it was hard to hear, but Luke could of swore he heard Suzie moan happily when she felt him rubbing his dick on her asshole. He didn't have long to think about it as Suzie began to wiggle her ass at him showing her ass was all his for the taking.

Slowly he began to push his cock against her rosebud, luckily he had warmed her up enough with his tongue that her hole was anxiously waiting more pleasure and didn't fight him too much. Suddenly the resistance ceased and his head popped into her ass. Suzie forced her mouth further onto Adams dick pushing it into her throat causing her to climax once again this time squiering against both her and Luke's legs and the carpet.

"Oh fuck yes, baby, your throat feels great, looks like you've been converted to a new church." Adam praised the married intern. She didn't pull back enough for him to leave her throat, she didn't want too, she loved the feeling of his dick in her throat. Her husband wasn't big enough to do this to her so she was going to enjoy it as much as possible. Adam wasn't very thick but he was long enough to enter her throat a little bit and she would take whatever dick she could in her throat.

As Luke began to push into her ass little by little her mind began to swirl and she thought about how incredibly wrong it was to be spit roasted by two men she barely knew while her devoted husband was busy studying for this Sundays sermon at church, but that's what made this so hot, why she loved it, the thought of humiliating him, cuckolding him. It made her feel incredibly sexy to be a cumdumpster for cock while her minister husband worked to provide a comfortable life for them. He had argued she didn't need to work when she applied for the internship. How would he react knowing his prudish devout wife not only had a dick in her mouth but she had given her anal virginity up to men she barely knew, she wondered. The thought thrilled her.

"God you are so fucking tight." Luke said as he finally bottomed out in her ass. After a few seconds of staying buried in the pastors wife he began to slowly fuck her tight hole. She had never had anal sex and once the pain subsided she was thoroughly enjoying it. As Suzie rolled her hips Luke began carefully sliding in and out of her stretched hole. Finding a good rhythm he sped up and began to really give her ass the fucking it deserved.

12