The Fall of the Faithful Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam couldn't take it, seeing his coworker fucking this prudish married woman's ass as she moaned lustfully his dick in her throat he didn't even have time to warn her. Creamy rope after rope after rope exploded out coating her throat with his hot semen as he held her face tightly against his pubic hair. Even though she would of loved to taste his cum, she loved the feeling of it exploding into her throat as her nose was forced into his pubic hair, the musk of his manhood filled her nose as cum filled her throat and her ass was being pummeled from behind.

Adam released her and she came up gasping for air. She knelt there on all fours getting pounded from behind, her eyes rolling up in the back of her head as Luke pulled her head back by her hair, saliva dripped from her chin as guttural moans escaped her mouth. In her mind she kept thanking God for filling her with so much dick. No longer was she the prudish pastors wife who was timid, No in this moment she was Suzie the office whore and she was extremely thankful for that.

"God who would of thought a pastors wife was such a whore for dick. Her husband must be a fucking small dicked cuck." she heard Luke say to Adam as he continuously bottomed out in her ass. The thought coupled with the pounding her ass was receiving sent a shock though her body and she screamed in ecstasy as the biggest orgasm she ever had wracked her body. she imagined her husband in a thigh high socks with his little dick hidden away in a cute pink cage tucked in a pair of soft cotton panties while he was forced to watch her get fucked mercilessly as he cried his little sissy tears. Her orgasms continuously wracked her body at the thought.

"Yeah she's definitely the sluttiest pastor's wife I've ever seen. Lets see how freaky she really is." Adams eyes lit up as an idea struck him. Rushing to the water cooler he began to chug cups of water as fast as he can. Luke just smiled knowingly as he continued to pummel the woman's asshole. She was in a trance of desire, her mind had quickly broken, he had seen it before. However, he'd never seen it happen like this. She was ravenous, she had stopped rolling her hips and was fucking him back as hard as she could as he pounded into her making her scream almost as loud as the lawyers next door.

Adam walked back to the young pastors wife and admired how she was fucking Luke just as much as he was fucking her. Adam had never put his cock away and he could feel the tension building in his bladder but he held it back as much as possible. He knew this would be a first for her, and he wanted it to be as memorable as possible.

Suzie, no longer cared about right or wrong, all she wanted was Luke to keep fucking her. Yet, she knew that if he tired out Adam could easily have her ass too. She no longer belonged to her boring ass husband, she was a slut who belonged to cock. This is who she was now. All she cared about was having as much cock in her as possible.

As she knelt on all fours fucking back on Luke she heard Adam say something, but she didn't know what it was, her head was so foggy and so many thoughts were racing through it. Finally the fog cleared enough to hear.

"I said open your God damn mouth you stupid whore" Adam commanded forcefully

Without hesitating she did exactly as she was commanded, she was a stupid whore, he was right and she would be the best stupid whore she knew how to be. She was expecting him to shoved his hard cock into her mouth but he didn't close the gap. To her surprise Adam began pissing on her face. The hot piss splashed against her makeup and hair for a few second then the stream found her still open mouth. The hot urine quickly filled her mouth up and began to overflow down her chin. Adam had drank so much water that his piss was completely clear and didn't have hardly any taste to it at all. It wouldn't of mattered to Suzie if he had filled her mouth with strong piss, she loved the warm sensation that coated her face and filled her mouth. She was such a filthy slut and she was reveling in her new found whoredom.

"Swallow it whore" Adam commanded and Suzie happily obeyed swallowing a full mouthful of the mans piss, she quickly opened her mouth again and received almost another mouthful. She didn't need to be told again, she quickly swallowed that one as well. Her throat and belly were now full of Adams piss and cum and she couldn't be happier.

Adams dick never got soft, he was too horny for that. They had a pastors pure wife on her hands and her knees being a total slut and he was going to make sure they got all they could out of her. After he was done with her, he knew he'd offer her a paid position, though it wouldn't be clerical.

"Luke, stop for a minute I have a great idea that I know Suzie will absolutely love."Adam said as he laid back on the conference. Luke obliged but Suzie however gasped disapprovingly. She felt empty now and it just felt wrong to her.

"Don't worry Baby, we'll take good care of you, now come climb up here and take my dick in that sweet married pussy of yours." Adam said stroking his dick in his hand. Suzie bashfully walked over to Adam and straddled him but hesitated, some part of her mind screamed at her how wrong it was to let another man in her pussy, she knew it was hypocritical but she couldn't help it. Adam saw the struggle written all over her face that was still wet from his piss.

"don't worry Suzie, Everything's gonna be okay, you've come this far, you might as well go the rest of the way with us. We'll take care of you sweetheart." Adam cooed to her gently rubbing the back of his hand on her cheek. She leaned into his hand and reaching up she held it there with hers. The comfort it gave her to not be judged gave her the strength to let the last remaining bit of shame die as she reached down grabbing his dick and gently sitting down on it, moaning as it spread her lips and she bottomed out on him. The two kept constant eye contact the whole time and his hand never left her cheek. Finally every shred of shame or guilt she had melted away as she found her true self. She slowly began to slide on his dick savoring every bit of her freedom from her past.

Adam was seeing hearts and falling, but she didn't care, she didn't care about Adam, all she cared about in the moment was she knew now is that what she wanted was dick and a lot of it. Adam felt much better than her husbands, but she could feel her body craving more. Shortly after these thought left her mind Luke knelt behind her and ripped open her blouse exposing her nice pert tits nestled in a Lacey black bra and fondled her breasts gently kneading and teasing her. Reaching up she put her hands on Lukes head holding on to him as he played with her nipples and Adam pounded her unfaithful cheating cunt.

Soon another big orgasm wracked her body. She ground down on top of Adam and fell forward barely able to hold herself up with her hands as she coated his dick with her juices. Surely the lawyers also heard them just as much as they heard the lawyers who were still loudly going at it. The thought was beyond exciting. As her climax subsided Luke put a hand on her back to steady her and she felt his lubricated dickhead rubbing on her backdoor. she didn't stop him, she didn't want to stop him, she wanted him in her ass fucking her as Adam fucked her cheating cunt.

"Please...Please...Luke..." Suzie breathlessly begged.

"Please what Suzie? tell me what you want" Luke cooed gently at her.

"Please Luke, Please fuck my ass like the filthy cheating whore I am." she pleaded urgently and tried to push back onto his dick.

"Yes Ma'am." Luke said and pushed his dick all the way inside her without stopping until his pubic hair was mashed against her ass and he was buried hilt deep inside her. Making Suzie quiver in pleasure.

she was pounded by two dicks at once for hours that day. She went to work a completely faithful christian pastors wife never suspecting she would be getting double dicked down, but she was so thankful for it. In fact many times the two men heard her praying to God thanking him for making her a such a filthy whore. All in all everyone in that room was thankful however none were happier than the older gentleman in the grey suit that watched from the shadows of the darkened hallway. The three people fucking didn't even hear his soft chuckle as he melded into the shadows. Another beautiful releasing of a soul form the bondage of societies "moral" oppression was complete.

~~

Joy lay on her bosses desk exhausted but extremely satisfied as Ms Bailey pulled the giant strap on out of her ass with a wet squelching sound. The poor woman's asshole was incredibly gaped and the lubricate seeped out of her wanton sore hole down her leg and mingled with all the cum and pussy juices that had leaked out of her while she was being fucked. Joy didn't care though, she got the punishment she deserved, and it was better than she even imagined. Breathing heavily she waited for instructions. She knew if she didn't she would get a real punishment, one she didn't want.

"You did so well today taking my big fat cock that I'm gonna give you a present." Ms. Bailey said.

"Alright, now, you will wear this for about 25 minutes, and every 25 minutes you will come get a smaller sized plug. This way you don't make a mess on your clothes or chair. If there's any discomfort tell me immediately okay?" Ms bailey said slipping an over sized butt plug in her paralegals sloppy asshole. Her tone was now one of concern and caring, the tone of a lover, not an angry boss.

"You really did do so well Baby, I love you so much. You are incredible." Ms. Bailey said as she leaned down and kissed Joy on the cheek. Immediately concern furrowed her brow when she saw the tears in joys eyes.

"Whats wrong baby? Did I hurt you?" Ms Bailey asked extreme concern lacing her words. Her heart felt like it was about to break, she never wanted to actually harm her lover.

"No, I'm fine, you didn't hurt me at all. I'm just so blessed that you love me this much, to do this with me. You always take the best care of me and I just an overwhelmed by your love." Joy said gratefully. Ms. Bailey pulled joy up to her feet and the two lovers embraced each other with ever fiber of strength they had in their bodies.

"I'll always love you Joy, you are my everything. I couldn't go through life without you. It would be dark and lonely." Ms. Bailey said her eyes filling with tears and pulled Joys face into a deep passionate kiss.

Suddenly the elevator doors opened and out walked their master. His grey suit pristine and his highly polished shoes reflecting the ceiling lights as he walks silently into the office a great big grin on his face. Stopping just inside the office doorway he waited to be greeted properly.

Both women locked eyes together, smiled brightly and made their way to the master. Their faces full of irrepressible lust as they knelt before him and worshiped together.

12