The Fall of the House of Asher

Story Info
A frat party gets turned on its head.
4.2k words
4.17
9.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

The party was in full swing when they arrived. Asher had been keeping an eye out for his pledge, Chris, while also checking out each girl the other final pledges brought. As the chapter president, it was his job to ensure this crop of pledges were up to the task. And that task for the night was bringing girls they could share. Chris swore his girl was topnotch, so Ash couldn't wait to see for himself.

The Bacchanalia had been a tradition of Omega Tau for generations. As a fifth generation legacy member, and also the third president in the family, Asher had begun hearing the stories of this night since he hit puberty. Even though the world frowned upon such things in this day and age, this initiation had never wavered in any chapter. Ash wasn't about to change that now.

It was almost funny that his mind turned briefly to the girl he had brought for his first Bacc, some little mousy thing called Nell from Small Town USA who had no idea what she was getting into that night. She dropped out of school not long after that according to Kari, Nell's roommate. Kari quickly became his girlfriend, and he had pinned her at that spring's formal.

Kari wasn't here, though. None of the guys' regular girls would be. Though some girls from AKZ, their partner sorority, would be, but they knew when to leave.

When Chris and his date arrived, Asher was surprised by how correct the freshman was. Unlike many of the girls in the mandatory togas, hers was just this side of sheer and it flaunted her obvious curves. She'd woven wines into her mess of brunette waves, which fell freely nearly to her waist. She walked as if she were dancing, which she clearly wanted to do, but Chris insisted on introducing her first. And when she got to Ash, he found himself surprised by her eyes, which were such a soft warm brown they were nearly amber that shone against her tanned skin.

"Asher, this Penelope," Chris introduced, manner formal as he had been taught. Penelope, on the other hand, grinned widely under her pixie nose and hugged Ash. He forced himself not to get a stiffy when he quickly noted that she wasn't wearing anything under her toga. Her wild hair assaulted him with the scent of pine and incense, a surprisingly pleasant smell. At least it wasn't patchouli, he thought as she stepped back.

"Thank you for inviting me to the Bacchanalia," she said, her singsong voice seeming to be at the verge of laughter. "I brought you a gift." She offered him up an ornate bottle filled with a dark red substance. "It's a wine I made myself. I would be honored to drink it with you later."

Ash slid his eyes to his pledge. Had the boy fucked up and told the girl what was going to happen? But Chris didn't seem concerned or guilty, only pleased with his catch. With his most charming smile, Asher bowed and kissed her hand. "That sounds great, Penelope. We will be sure to do that." Hell, he might not even have to add a little extra to her cup in that case.

She smiled a sweet smile at him before Chris led her off to the main room, but Ash frowned as his eyes followed them. Something about that smile struck him as familiar, but he couldn't figure out why. He took another swig of the wine he was already drinking - the traditional fare for the OT Bacchanalia - and decided it didn't matter. He'd probably just seen her talking to Chris before.

By eleven-thirty, the party portion of the event hit its crescendo. There wasn't a sober person on the property, though no one had gotten sick or passed out. Instead, they were all dancing, even Asher who hated to dance. No one noticed the creeping change to the music, from the usual fare into more instrumental and, eventually, less electronic songs. Drums continued to pound out an incessant beat that the drunken revelers matched. Those who'd been outside now crammed themselves into the house proper, so the building was packed wall to wall with sweaty bodies grinding against each other.

Precisely eight minutes after midnight, the music abruptly stopped. So did the dancers, most looking around as if lost. Then the girls that the pledges had brought stepped forward, each with a small drum. As if by some unseen signal, they struck their instrument at the same time before moving into a complex rhythm that got the dancers' feet moving again.

Well, most of the dancers. Asher stood in the middle of the floor, blinking around himself in confusion as everyone around him began to swing more wildly in their dancing. He shoved his way through the thrashing throng, not understanding at all what was happening. This was his party, his dance, and his ritual. By the time he got to the platform where he was supposed to be overseeing the initiation of his pledges, the dancers were whipping themselves into a frenzy that was not purely dancing anymore. Where the party had been a sea of white before, it was rippling into a sea of uncovered flesh. He blinked stupidly at the sight before him, wondering if what he was seeing was real.

And then, she stood beside him. Penelope gave him that sweet smile again as she uncorked the bottle of wine she had brought with her. "I think it's time we had that drink, Asher. Don't you?" When she stepped onto the riser beside him, he took a step back, or tried to. In his current state of intoxication, he stumbled and fell onto his butt. Penelope continued a quiet measured approach, her feet bare and toga so damp with sweat it clung to every inch of her.

"Get away from me," he rasped as he scrambled backwards, hands sliding with perspiration. The vines in her hair seemed to have grown thicker, the leaves hanging in an intricate serpentine pattern like a crown. There was a faint glow that emanated from both her amber eyes and from her covered abdomen. "What the fuck is going on?" He stopped, his back now up against the wall with nowhere else to go.

Penelope knelt down beside him and took a deep drink from the bottle she carried. When she offered it to Asher, he shook his head and tried to push her away. She laughed, a shockingly light and happy sound in the midst of the cacophony of the room, and grabbed him by the throat. Her grip was too strong for a girl her size, but he couldn't pry her fingers away from him. He opened his mouth to gasp for air, and she shoved the bottle in and tipped it back. He had no choice but to swallow or drown.

The wine was rich and cloyingly sweet. There was a hint of something else in it, but Asher didn't care. He just wanted it to stop pouring down his throat. And, eventually, she relented. He gasped and coughed, watery eyes noting that she drank what was left of the bottle as he recovered. When he managed to catch a glimpse beyond her, he noticed that the partiers were beginning to fall to the floor. Not from exhaustion, like he first guessed, but in a pique of ecstasy as the unmistakable sound of sex rose.

The speakers began to carry the sound of the drums again, helping the crowd maintain the same rhythm with their fucking as they had kept with their dancing. Penelope continued to kneel by Asher, and soon the girls who'd been playing drums appeared on the riser. The soon-to-be fraternity brothers they'd arrived with were now all nude, eyes vacant, as they stood just below the stage. Each of the girls wore ivy crowns like Penelope's, and one handed her a big stick wrapped in ivy and topped with a giant pine cone.

Asher tried to get up, but fell prone again as his head swam. Everything in the background receded and he could've sworn they were no longer in the house but in a forest clearing. "What was in that wine, you bitch?" He tried to shout but the words came out half garbled and completely slurred.

Penelope paid him no mind as the other girls each produced bottles of their own. They drank with each other and laughed and skipped in merry circles around their escorts. In the midst of this more private revelry, Penelope stood and peeled off her damp toga. She turned and presented herself to Asher, whose addled brain reluctantly admitted how incredible she looked. "Is this not what you wanted?" she asked as she posed seductively. He noticed a tattoo below her bellybutton that began to glow with a soft light. "Chris told me that you expected him to bring the best piece of ass he could find that wouldn't get you into trouble."

She crossed to Chris who stood in the middle of the line of pledges, his face as slack as the rest of them. "He really is a nice kid who didn't want to do this initiation of yours. That's why I found him, to spare him of the indignity of being my next rapist." She turned, a hand over her mouth in fake surprise. "Oh, didn't I tell you? I've already been to this party at Omega Tau. Or did you not recognize your naive little offering when you were a pledge?" She leaned up and whispered something in Chris' ear, and his penis went instantly hard.

"See, I couldn't handle what you did when I was only 18," she went on, her hand now reaching down to fondle Chris. His face said he was perfectly content to have her fingers sliding up and down his shaft as she talked. "But my parents...well, they said you and your boys running a train on me was what I got for going to a party with boys and alcohol. So they shuttled me off to a tiny school in another state."

Here Penelope paused to kneel down and suck on Chris' happy cock for a minute. His hips thrust back and forth in time with her head. Then she stopped to just stroke him. "What they didn't expect was for me to find a much better support group with some pagans I met there than any shrink they could send me to. And when I searched for my patron, He found me." She met Asher's eyes with a stern frown. "I can tell you, He was not pleased to know what you did under His name without permission or veneration. Which is why my sisters and I infiltrated your little 'party' now." Her hand sped up its action, and Chris groaned when she added, "I get my closure, and He will get what is due to Him."

She stood and said something Ash couldn't make out. Chris cried out as he came, shooting spurt after spurt of jizz onto Penelope. When his orgasm ended, he returned to the mindless state he started in, staring into nothing as his cock deflated.

When she turned, Ash could see that her tattoo ran with the cum. She chanted something that he still didn't understand as she used it to trace around the edges of the tat. What had been a faint glow suddenly burst into a bright vivid purple light. After she finished the tracing, she grabbed Ash's head and slid that finger around his unwilling lips. Unable to help himself, he licked his lips, tasting the semen she had left there. His mind screamed but his body remained silent. Instead, it betrayed him pulling him up to his knees.

Each of the girls whispered in their pledge's ear, and they instantly erect, even Chris. One of the boys approached Asher, who tried to pull away but couldn't. Instead, his mouth opened wide as the pledge slid his cock into his mouth. How was this happening? He never ever wanted to know what it was like to suck a dick, and yet here he was. Jared wasn't just pushing in and out of his mouth while he passively took it. No, Ash was actively sucking, his lips suctioning and tongue playing and swirling against the hard, velvety cock. In his mind it lasted forever, but after only a minute or two, Jared came.

As he swallowed that semen, Asher felt the final betrayal of his body. He was suddenly so horny that he would've bent Jared over and fucked his ass until next week if he could've moved. But he couldn't. He could only kneel there, consumed by these urges he did not want nor understand. When Mike, the next pledge stepped up, Ash sucked him with more fervor, more passion. And with each pledge's cum, he grew more and more mindless in his need, his own cock throbbing to the beat of his raging heart, until it had grown so large and exceedingly hard that there was no thought left at all inside Asher's head.

After the last pledge - Chris, who had managed to last almost no time despite having cum a few minutes earlier - Penelope stood before him. Ash could practically smell her pussy, which only inflamed his need more. She chanted again, and this time the other women joined her. She lifted something before his eyes, and he grew aware of something other than his cock for an instant. It was the crown he was supposed to wear during the initiation. It was made of fake vines and sprouted a pair of bull horns. But when she rested the crown on his head, he felt filled with a power he had never dreamt of before. And though he still had no control, it didn't matter. He was both an offering and the altar it rested upon.

One of the girls knelt with her back to him, and the invisible bonds released him. He threw her shoulders forward with so much power that she barely caught herself before he impaled her on his throbbing cock. Had she complained about her treatment, Ash would never have heard her over the maddening beat of his heart in his ears and prick. But instead she groaned and moved against him with abandon. He fucked her, growing angrier with each thrust, each slap of his abdomen against her ass, each gasp and cry she emitted. Eventually she shrieked and came hard around him, and he held her tight as he climaxed with her.

She crawled away and a different girl replaced her. Fucking the first girl had done nothing to take the edge off his needing, and so he fucked her, too. And the girl after her. He plowed his way through the women who had been brought for him, and he was too lost inside his insatiable lust to realize they used him instead of the other way around.

Finally, there was only Penelope left. She had stayed in his line of sight while he ravaged her friends, Chris kneeling before her as he licked her glistening slit. It was clear how prepared she was for him by the time it was her turn on his drenched cock. There was enough of Asher left, though, to hate her. She had turned this around on him, and she had tried to humiliate him before his brothers. She would see now who was the bull and who was the sacrifice.

Penelope hadn't even finished kneeling before he was on her, in her. The beating of his heart was louder now, a thrumbing that pierced every cell of his body as he plundered her pussy. His gaze swam red as he corralled her arms and pulled them tight behind her with one hand, his other snaking its way around her neck. Her amber eyes rolled to the side as she turned her head slightly, just enough to see his face, right before they rolled back in her head. Her entire body convulsed as she orgasmed, a great keening of pleasure piercing through his rage right into his cock as he exploded inside her. On and on he came, gripping her body tightly to his as if to anchor himself.

As his breathing calmed, Asher's awareness crept back to him. The beat he'd heard was a drum pounding through the speakers of the house, and as it slowed, so did the beat of his heart. His cock had slid out of Penelope, who lay in a quivering heap before him. Something warm slid along his exhausted dick, and he looked down to find Chris fellating him with an eager mouth. The pledge's eyes were closed but his face was cherubic in its supreme happiness. When Ash touched his hair with a firm hand, Chris relaxed and continued to clean all the cum from him.

A faint cough brought the rest of his mind into focus. All around the riser where his pledges and their girls laid, gently caressing each other, were the other guests of the house party. From the state of all the naked bodies and heavy stink of sex in the air, it appeared the Bacchanalia had descended into a full-blown orgy. Most of the participants were too exhausted or drunk to be aware of their surroundings, but a few of the other OT council watched where he sat, letting one of their pledges suck his dick.

Reality roared back, and Ash realized how this looked. Had they all seen what had happened? "Oh shit," he whispered as he pushed Chris off of him. A commotion began at the front of the house, and he realized someone had called the cops. He tried to get up but his entire body ached and he felt weak as a kitten. As a pair of officers pushed their way into the house, he knew it was all over.


Asher ignored the glances that came his way as he made his way up the sidewalk from the bus stop to his apartment. Most people paid him no mind, but one girl glared at him in a way that said she had seen the video that went around the internet about him. He gripped his backpack tighter as he tried to ignore her disapproval, but he couldn't help but worry. Angry women made him nervous these days, with good reason.

He had been mind fucked and sexually used, yet somehow he was the monster. His fraternity chapter was closed, and he had been completely struck from the organization's history. Most of the partygoers didn't remember what actually happened, and the story the school assumed was that it was a mass roofie or illegal drugs that caused the orgy. As he was the organizer, he had been expelled from the college. And, of course, someone had leaked the security footage of him sucking off the pledges and getting sucked in turn, and eventually his parents had seen it. Asher was just as quickly out of the family as he was his school and fraternity, though he still had his trust fund. While no other Ivy League school would touch him, he had enough money to put himself through this small state school about an hour away from where he should've been.

A flare of fury rose in him a moment before it melted away. If only he hadn't dragged Penelope to that first Bacc, all of this could've been avoided. But he had, and her revenge was thorough. And he had felt something else that night, something unexplainable. Penelope had been its harbinger, but whatever it had been was well beyond her. It terrified him to think about, and yet...

He got so lost in his thoughts that he nearly ran straight into Penelope and Chris as they stepped up to him from a parked van. He took a few steps backwards, unprepared for their sudden appearance. His hand tightened again on his backpack as he readied himself to run. But Penelope held up her hands in a gesture of peace. "We don't mean you any harm, Asher."

His eyes darted between the pair, confused as to what their relationship was. "What do you want?" He hated that he sounded scared, but he was. And again, that anger bubbled up under his skin, a rage born from his sense of helplessness in whatever power that was she touched.

Chris was the one who answered, looking a bit ashamed himself. "Can we talk? In, you know, private?"

Ash wanted to insist that it be Chris only, but he found he couldn't bring himself to say anything. Instead, he hunched his shoulders as he nodded. He led them into the door of his apartment building and then down to his modest basement place. Once inside, he asked again, "What do you want?"

"Have you noticed," Penelope began, "since that night, things are different? You are different?"

Not seeing any reason to lie, he nodded. "Yes."

She smiled, a surprisingly compassionate expression. "You were touched, Asher. Yes, I picked you because I wanted revenge for what you put me through, but apparently I was not the only one with designs for you."

A spike of fear shot through his insides. "What did you do to me?"

But she shook her head. "Not me." She smiled again and stage-whispered, "Him."

Ash looked to Chris, but his former pledge couldn't meet his eye. "Who is him?"

Penelope laughed that tinkling laugh that had haunted his sleep. "The one you offended with your little 'Bacchanalia'. You did not honor Him at a celebration in His name. And while He made an example of you, He was so pleased at how deeply you threw yourself into His worship that He wants to keep you as an avatar."

12