The Fall of the House of Asher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rubbed the heels of his hands against his eyes. "I have no idea what you're talking about, and you still haven't answered my question. What the fuck did you do to me?"

"I made you a gift, a sacrifice, to Dionysis."

He couldn't have heard that right. "What??"

"You heard me. Your 'brotherhood' has been offending His sensibilities for 150 years. But without a worshipper, He had no way of making His displeasure known. So when I searched for a patron with vengeance in my heart, He found me. The three of us will eventually take down the entire Omega Tau organization so you may all find out what offending gods you don't understand means."

Asher looked at Chris, but the younger man wasn't looking at him. Or at least, not his face. Instead, Chris' eyes were locked on his groin. Ash became acutely aware of wearing a pair of sweatpants, but his cock remained as dormant as it had since that fateful October night. He jumped when Penelope's hands traced across his chest and slowly trailed down his torso.

"I know you miss using this," she murmured against his neck as her fingers lingered over the outline of his dick. "I know you can't get it up anymore. At least that's what Kari told me when I reached out to her last month when I bumped into her." She feigned care as her hand rubbed his flaccid cock, and as much as Asher hated it and her, he enjoyed the sensation, even if he remained limp. "She seemed willing to overlook the embarrassment of her man playing with the boys if he still wanted her. But alas, that is the biggest piece of your punishment."

Ash turned his head away from hers as that rage began boiling in his chest again. He found Chris standing there, fly open and jerking himself as he watched Ash being molested. And - God help him - Asher's mouth watered at seeing someone else's cock again. His own member twitched for a moment before he pulled away from Penelope and slid to his knees. He licked the head of Chris's cock before sliding the entire thing down his throat.

With a whimper, Chris grabbed his hair and began fucking his face. As he did, Penelope knelt down beside to watch and tease Chris' balls. "See, Asher, you can't get aroused by women anymore unless it's one of us maenads, and then only when we want you to be. After all, as an avatar of our God, being fucked by you is the same as being fucked by Him. So we'll come collect you when it's time for another true celebration.

"But men...well," she paused to lean forward to run her tongue along Chris' scrot, making his knees buckle. His fingers gripped Asher's more tightly as his hips sped up. "Men can help you get it up. All you have to do is swallow down their seed and you become the Bull again. And given how much Chris has wanted you since the day you met, it seems a fair trade on my part to give you to him." She chuckled as she watched Asher's eyes open to glare at her right before going blank as Chris shot his load down his throat.

Penelope skittered back when Asher rose, his giant throbbing cock obvious beneath his sweats. "Enjoy yourselves, boys," she whispered as Asher ripped down Chris's jeans and threw him across the arm of the couch. She heard a deep moan from her accomplice as she slid the door shut behind her. Out on the street, a faint flicker of purple light pulsated from the tiny basement window as the two men discovered the new world of pleasures before them.

12