All Comments on 'The Fall of Troy Pt. 03'

by adidas21525

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
cumlappercumlapper9 months ago

What a great story. I hope you don't abandon the story and your efforts. You have a gift for writing. The characters are totally believable and you have a great way of getting into the depth of the characters. The emotions felt by Troy and Mark are on the mark for two people falling in love with each other. Keep writing! Looking forward to your continuing this story and others to come.

adidas21525adidas215259 months agoAuthor

@cumlapper Thank you so much for the lovely feedback! Really appreciate the encouragement, and your taking time to comment. I am totally working on the next part, which I feel will be the last.

nygayguynygayguy9 months ago

What a wonderful, romantic, HOT chapter. I like these guys more and more, and I hope they stay together. They make me hard, but more importantly, their feelings for each other make me happy.

Jacko_LanternJacko_Lantern8 months ago

Wow, bravo! This was a joy to read, the intensity of their lust was perfectly written <3

JRSONJRSON8 months ago

This was so well done, and so hot! You know it's very good when it causes you to get emotional! Please continue this one! I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Despite the age difference, these guys are so good for each other!

Allowing ourselves to be vulnerable is scary as hell, especially if you have been hurt after doing so! But if we are too afraid to become vulnerable and open back up, we cannot ever have anything as beautiful as what these two shared!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Interesting story. I learned a lot about this kink, but I think one line was too much for me: 'I also pressed into his sneaker,' during sex. No, bro. It spoiled the magic of the moment, leading me to believe they weren't truly engaged with each other, but rather, it was more like a fetishistic involvement. Even during their first sexual encounter, the kink took precedence? No, just no. It felt more like a fetish than a genuine expression of love. It's not my thing.

But overall, it was a good story, well written, just a bit too much of an olfactory experience for me. :D / Josh

adidas21525adidas215256 months agoAuthor

@Josh -- it's really more like Mark was as completely surrounded by Troy as one could be-- covered on all sides. But I appreciate your feedback and when I finish the last part (if I ever get to it!) I think you'll be less disappointed. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useradidas21525@adidas21525
I'm just a guy with a variety of interests, and erotic fiction happens to be one! I like both themed stuff (like I tend to write) and also just good old-fashioned erotica, of a wide variety. I particularly like stories that include elements of romance or suspense, or just gen...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES