All Comments on 'The Fallen Ch. 02'

by Acacia_wolf

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Yaoi fangirl

Awesome, now I can totally tell who the Seme and Uke are!!!

dramatardramatarabout 11 years ago

Hey :) I love your piece of work. And I'm so very very happy that you continued this amazing story. I think it's sort of quite original. Wolves and angels and others :p I wish that you would write longer chapters. Describe more things, make it even more eventful and at the same time more slow. It's of course easy to say as a reader. I'm very eagerly awaiting for next chapter of The Fallen ^^ You're great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I know nothing of what I think are the Japanese story elements here....but I know a good story when it is told. I am looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Seme and yuki? yaoi terms?

i'm enjoying the slow build up between the characters, though them acknowleging feelings seems to be necessary at this point. anyway, the two details I'm wondering about are whether there are other angels in this society b/c if so it would make sense for Teneshi to go to them and see if they know him. I also wonder if it is how it seems, in terms of Teneshi not really trying to figure out where he came from. It seems like he knows he wants to be with Seiji, but I'd think he'd still like to know where he came from. Seeing Seiji's family photo might be a perfect way to start his thoughts on whether he has a family.

~cannd

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HUH?!

Did I miss something or is this not a page out of Ch. 1?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous