The Fallen Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RubyStorm
RubyStorm
128 Followers

"Your cock is so awesome, Finn," I whisper into his ear.

He starts running his fingertips up and down my back in slow, gentle motions that send waves of goose-bumps tingling across my sensitive skin.

"Thanks," he grins. "Now what should we do?"

* * * * * *

Finn fucks my brains out as we make love. We move from place to place and position to position. He does me missionary on the couch for a while, building up my desire again. He gives me another jarring orgasm from the back, slamming me roughly doggie-style. After that I'm belly-down on the floor with Finn lying atop me and taking me from behind. I'm trapped and helpless against his manly thrusts as he makes me cum yet again. He's starting to take charge and has me flip over. We do a reverse 69 for a while, Finn on top and dipping his hot shaft in my throat as he eats me out.

He climbs around and mounts me in the missionary position again, my legs wrapping around his back. His slow, grinding thrusts are fucking awesome, but when he pins my legs back with his arms and starts ramming away like a madman my vision goes all blurry.

"Fuck, Erykah, you're so beautiful," his hungry whisper comes to my ears.

I start crying out with loud, obviously sexual gasps, and Finn looks to where his hard shaft is drilling my hole. Every time he pounds me it sends that vibrating shock into my clitoris, and I start to cum again. I don't even try to hold back my voice this time. I want all Finn's neighbors to know just how goddamn good he's giving it to me right now.

"OH GOD FINN GOD!!! FUCK ME!!! FUCK ME!!!"

His thrusts slow but become more powerful as each stroke drives his love-staff home with marvelous force. I can tell he's about to shoot his second load of the night.

"Cum in me, Finn!" I beg, my own orgasm still ripping my senses to shreds. "I need your cum inside me!"

His cock pulsates within my vaginal walls, his molten seed filling my smoking caldera. It feels like hot, slick lube being squirted inside. Finn's grunts are so primal and raw as he pounds against me in the throes of his own orgasm. We're both covered with sweat at our sexy trading of lusts, our breathing labored as we ride out our pleasures together.

Eventually Finn releases my legs, and they flop nervelessly to the floor, my strength spent in the most glorious of ways. He falls against me, and we both laugh in the afterglow of the intensity we just shared.

"Is my manly love machine exhausted?" I giggle.

"And hungry," he says. "Are you hungry?"

"Yeah," I admit, stroking his back. "I'm enjoying this, though."

Finn rolls onto his side, reaching behind to grab an arm cushion off the couch. I turn on my side to face him, and he props our heads with the small, makeshift pillow. Our arms and legs entangle, our faces up against each other. It's only natural that we kiss softly and repeatedly as we cuddle.

Out of the blue, Finn says, "I think you've ruined me."

"What?" I question, his statement throwing me for a loop. "What do you mean?"

"No woman could ever compare to you, and I'm pretty sure I'm a one-night stand. You're already in love with someone else."

Cassie speaks.

"This one is a good soul. We should make him one of our Faithful."

There's that word again, the one my father used.

"Show him what we are. He already loves us, now make him believe."

In a bit. First...a quick talk.

"No, Finn. You're not a one-night stand," I deny with a graceful smile. "Do you love me? I'm not talking about lust...I already know we have that going for us. I mean actual love. Do you feel it for me? I just need a simple, honest answer...yes or no."

I know it's a silly question after a single night together, but it's a basic yes/no proposition. I can see in his eyes he's putting actual thought into it, and his heavy sigh tells me his mind before his words do.

"Yeah," he nods, being candidly forthright and open. "How could I not? You aren't like any woman I've ever known before or could even imagine, and it's more than you taking my virginity. There's something...special about you. Something that..."

He pauses, his fingers clutching at the air above us as if they could extract a way to quantify his feeling from the ether.

"Something that demands I love you," he manages to finish.

"He is already halfway there."

Cassie's instincts declare Finn is worthy of sharing in our existence, and that's good enough for me.

"I'm happy you love me," I reassure him, "because I love you too. It's perfectly okay for us to love one another. I'm in love with Danni, but I can still love you, Finn. Do you understand?"

"I don't know...I...maybe I'm just selfish, but I don't think I could share you, Erykah."

"Silly boy," I smile, giving him a quick peck on the nose. "The power of my love isn't something one person can handle by themselves."

I stand, helping Finn to his feet and motioning for him to sit on the couch. He looks a little forlorn as he does so. I look back and forth, to the left and the right to make sure I won't knock anything over. This is my first time doing this, and I'd hate to accidentally bust up Finn's place. I center myself in the living room. Luckily it's narrow but long.

Cassie chimes in to assist, gentle fingers brushing my mind.

"Relax and feel our wings within. They yearn to be free...sense their dark glory and how they struggle to escape their long confinement."

Now that Cass mentions it I can feel something inside me, a subtle pressure that's always been there. It's something I never noticed before, not until Cassie pointed out it existed. I try to flex what I sense, and I feel my wings battering against my rib cage from within. The sensation is spiritual rather than physical, like the memory of a past that is my birthright.

Then they burst forth, and I can't help but inhale with a sharp, deep breath at the wondrous sensation of sheer glory. I turn my head to view the splendor of my new appendages as they unfurl, the delicacy of the situation briefly forgotten at my amazing discovery.

My black, feathered lengths are alight with shadow, the swirling dark dripping downward. The droplets of night evaporate and vanish as they drip from my wings.

I hold my arms up high with a look of indescribable joy burning on my face.

"My god," Finn breathes with quiet shock. "What are you?"

He doesn't sound afraid, instead utterly awestruck.

I flutter my wings a tiny bit before retracting them partway and explaining, "Mostly I'm a woman who loves you Finn, and that's what you need to always remember."

His eyes are darting back and forth between my wings as he repeats, "Erykah...what are you?"

I fold my pinions across my back and kneel down in front of Finn, clasping his hands in my own. He doesn't flinch or withdraw, which makes me feel better about throwing this at him so suddenly. Actually, he's handling it quite well so far.

"Do you remember when you were a little kid, and the world was still full of magic? Like anything was possible? Remember back before we had to grow up? Before we had to accept the mundane reality around us, when the universe might still hold anything we could possibly imagine?"

"Yeah," Finn nods.

"I'm that feeling. I'm that sense of wonder. I'm one of those things we stopped believing in. Honestly, I only recently learned what I am, and I'm still trying to come to grips with it myself."

"So what are you?"

I sigh, wondering how to frame this in a way Finn can easily accept. I suppose it would be best to stick to the truth...for the most part. There are things I obviously must keep secret for his own good, but the truth in it's basic form is a good place to start.

"Are you a religious person, Finn?"

"Not really," he admits hesitantly. "You're an angel?"

"Yes and no. It's complicated, but we call ourselves 'Eternals'."

"We?" he asks wide-eyed. "There are more of you?"

"Yes," I nod. "Danni is one too."

"Am I going to be punished for not going to church?"

I look at him with dumbstruck amazement for a long moment. Then I giggle, the giggle turning to a laugh.

"No Finn," I assure him. "I mean, seriously? I just fornicated with you."

I think about it and decide to try injecting some humor into the situation. I hop up and turn around to wiggle my naked ass in his face.

"Actually I've been pretty naughty. Maybe you should punish me. I'm up for a spanking."

Instead of a swat, I feel his fingers brush against the feathers of my closed wings, the light touch tickling a little. My wing twitches a bit and I giggle, spinning back around.

Finn quietly speaks, "They're real."

"Of course they're real," I say with a lopsided grin. "Forget about my wings for now."

I concentrate and find it's very easy to withdraw my feathered glories. They slide seamlessly back into my body, becoming that ready, almost imperceptible pressure again. I sit down next to Finn, cuddling up to him with a sigh. He hesitates only briefly then puts his arm around me. We look into each others' eyes.

"In a lot of ways, in all the important ways, I'm just a young woman named Erykah Gray," I continue, "but there's a part of my soul that's existed almost as long as the universe itself. Danni too, and we've both loved each other almost as long as that."

Finn laughs, obviously understanding the gist of what I'm getting at.

"So my chances of stealing your heart from her are somewhere between zero and nil."

"That doesn't mean you're not in my heart, Finn, but Danni owns it. I can be with you, but I can never be yours and yours alone. I will totally understand if you want this to end here. If so then I'll walk away, and you'll never have to see me again...I promise."

He gives me a wry grin, saying, "Not if you keep going to Club Mystery. It's become my new favorite haunt. It's where I met my first angel."

I snuggle closer, curling up beside him with a contented sigh. Finn has fully accepted me in his heart. I can feel the connection between us now, and though it's still this fragile, frail little thing I know it will strengthen over time...as long as I treat him right and care for our link with kindness and giving.

I understand what the Faithful are now. I can feel Finn's love and belief inside me, feeding me with a tiny trickle of quintessence. Though I just met him he's become one of the most important people in my life. I have this powerful desire to protect and nurture him.

"What else can you do besides grow wings?"

I joke, "Oh, you know...fly, smite evil...angel-type stuff like that."

"So it's a big trade secret, eh?"

"Not really," I shrug. "Okay. I'll show you a couple things then. Prepare thy mind for the blowing it's about to receive."

"I'm ready," Finn chuckles.

I look around the room, my eyes fastening on a DVD case perched atop Finn's TV stand. I focus on it, causing the small object to rise in the air and float toward us.

"Holy shit," Finn says with a laugh. "That's freakin' awesome!"

I snatch the case from mid-air and throw it back toward the TV stand, using my telekinesis to halt it's flight and set it back down. Finn gawks in wonderment as it settles in place. I ponder what else to demonstrate, not sure which of my abilities might spook him.

"I'm also a lot stronger than I look," I reveal.

"How strong?" he asks with raised eyebrows.

I stand and say, "Get up and I'll show you."

"Why? What are you going to do?" he asks with a slight edge to his voice.

"I'd never hurt you, Finn. You asked for a demo, so I'm giving you a demo."

He rises to his feet and I promptly sweep him off of them, scooping him up and into my arms as easily as I could pick up a small dog.

"Jesus!" he blurts out reflexively before realizing what he said. "Oh shit! Sorry! I shouldn't have said that."

I laugh and tell Finn, "It's okay. Jumping Jesus jacked-up shit-fuck Christ on a fucking Pogo stick. See, look...I didn't burst into flames or anything."

That gets a good chuckle out of him. I set him back to his feet and plant a kiss on his cheek.

"I can do other stuff, too," I shrug, "but right now you need to feed the Buddha."

"O-Kay...is that some sort of religious ritual or something?"

"Dude, you mentioned food," I say, rubbing a hand in small circles over my belly. "You must feed the Buddha and make him fat-happy!"

"Oh damn!" Finn laughs uproariously at my silliness. "Yeah, food would be good."

* * * * * *

It's still dark outside when I awaken the next morning. The ambient sounds of the city come to my ears, and I can feel a warm, masculine presence next to me, his scent filling my nostrils. I blink and have to think about where I am, but then a happy smile spreads it's way across my mouth as I remember.

Finn is spooned against my back, a hand over my stomach. I glance at his alarm clock and see it's only 5:52 AM. If I recall correctly he said he needed to be up by six-thirty to get ready for his classes. I'm enjoying the feel of his naked form against me, but my bladder is telling me I need to move.

I carefully extricate myself from Finn. My movements don't wake him, which I'm glad for. Seems like I should let him be for now. Either I wore him out last night or he's not a light sleeper. I get up from his bed and consider turning on a light. I don't want to disturb Finn, but I also don't want to stumble around in the dark.

Oh wait...duh!

I jack up the sensitivity of my eyesight and quietly mutter, "Wow!"

The bare trickles of light coming through Finn's curtained window are suddenly washing everything with a silvery, almost black-and-white coloring. This is bad ass! I can see in the dark. Sweetness.

It's easy finding the bathroom now, and I take a quick trip to tinkle-town. As I squeeze out the last droplets of pee, a bare trickle of Finn's sperm drips out. I flex a couple times, but nothing more dribbles loose. I finish my business and flush the toilet.

My mouth is dry, like I fell asleep with a big wad of cotton in it, but my head feels fine. I thought maybe I'd wake up with a hangover, but no. Dodged that bullet.

I enter Finn's kitchen and get a big drink of water, feeling better afterward. I wonder what to do now. I can't leave yet because I need to have a talk with him before I go, but I wouldn't feel right rifling through Finn's belongings in search of entertainment. I get out my smartphone instead and fiddle around on the web for a few minutes.

I sigh. As I suspected I'm not really into it at the moment. My mind wanders as I think about last night and my new experiences. I got drunk and laid by a man, both firsts for me. Actually, I've had an amazing amount of firsts in the last few days.

My thoughts turn to the kinky, as they've been doing lately, and I fondly recollect the wake-up call Danni had given me yesterday morning. Being roused by her mouth down below was a great start to the day. A mischievous grin tugs at my lips. I make my way back into Finn's bedroom. He shifted during my absence and is now lying on his back.

Perfect.

I climb under the covers, careful and slow, positioning myself over my target. On all fours, I lean down and pop his soft little wiggle-worm into my mouth, gently rolling my tongue around it. His body shifts minutely, and a quiet moan escapes his lips. He doesn't wake, but his manhood starts to react to my attentions.

Before long, his rod is hard enough to knock a hole through drywall. I get serious and start working over his stick in earnest. That wakes him up. He groans in surprised delight, his hands traveling to the back of my head to stroke my hair.

"Good morning," I say around my mouthful of cock.

"Uh-huh," Finn utters quietly in agreement.

I continue blowing him for a couple more minutes before pausing to ask, "Keep going or you want me on top?"

"On top," he says quietly and reaches out to turn on his nightstand's lamp.

The glare is overbearing, and I have to quickly release my heightened sight to keep from being blinded.

"Okay, top it is," I smile, rise up, toss back the blankets, and straddle him.

I sigh with a soft shudder as Finn's sword slides smoothly into my moist sheath. I ride him with a quick urgency, knowing I don't have a lot of time before he has to get dressed for his day of college classes. It's not long before I'm cumming all over his dick, my juices dampening his pubes and tiny cries of passion fleeing my lips. My backside comes to rest against him, and I exhale heavily in satisfaction.

Finn hasn't gotten his yet, so I lean down and whisper in his ear, "Come on, baby. Give it to me."

He grabs my ass and starts pounding upward, fucking me hard and fast. I can tell by the pitch and tempo of his breathing he's getting closer, but then his alarm clock starts blaring with it's irritating racket. We pause in our coupling, and I reach over to slap the snooze bar.

Blessed silence fills the room, and I chuckle as I say, "Hey...time to get up."

Finn laughs and responds, "I'm already up. Can't you tell?"

"In more ways than one, and yes I can definitely tell."

"Oh!" I squeak when without warning Finn goes back to hammering away, his hands massaging my buttocks.

His breathing begins to intensify again. I try a little dirty talk to see if it has the same effect on him as it does on me.

"Yeah baby," I whisper, my lips against his ear and my voice husky with need. "Come on, baby. Give it to me. Cum inside me...I want you to cum in me. Fucking cum. Cum hard."

That does the trick, sending Finn over the edge. He groans loudly and slams himself deep within. His steamy man-juice squirts inside me, filling my core with it's heat. I can feel his swollen cock flex and pulsate with each shot. I'm not actually cumming this time, so I can feel every bit of his orgasm...raw and unedited. It's so intimate and carnal and passionate. It's like having my insides bathed with his love.

I speak softly into his ear, "I love your cock, Finn. I love it when it shoots inside me."

We lie wordlessly against each other for a while and catch our breath. Finn's fingers trace lines up and down my back, making me shiver at his light touch. I kiss his ear and nibble on the lobe before sucking lightly against the skin of his neck. I'm not trying to give him a hickey, so it's a very, very light suck.

Finn's orgasm has run it's course, and I know he needs to get up and get to his college classes. I lean up a bit and give him a quick peck on the nose.

I look in his eyes and smile, saying, "Thank you. That was great."

"Spank you," Finn says with a devious smile.

His palms smack my ass cheeks just hard enough to make them sting the tiniest bit.

"Oh!" I utter in surprise at his bold move. "You naughty boy! You better get up before you're late."

He sees I like it and smacks my ass again, then massages it all better with a gentle touch. I rise up, Finn's wet penis flopping out of me and hitting his belly. I swing around before rolling from his bed. If I let him keep spanking me we'll be here all day.

"Come on," I say, motioning for him to get up. "Rise and sh...oh!"

I can feel something dripping down the inside of my leg. I look to see his cum sliding out of me in a thick dollop of white. Swiping it up in my fingers, I spread my stance a bit. I use my already cummy hand to catch another blop of Finn jizz as it dribbles straight down from my wet, slightly parted pussy lips.

"Oh wow," Finn mutters as he rolls on his side to watch with interest. "That's sexy, Erykah. Can you squeeze out more while I watch?"

"I can try," I giggle.

Well, I see he's gotten over his nervousness around me, as well as his confidence issues. It also seems he has a thing for watching cum drizzle from a woman's vagina. I use the fingers of one hand to spread open my coochie, squeezing and flexing my muscles inside. More of him comes dripping out into my hand...then more and more.

RubyStorm
RubyStorm
128 Followers